ALL ROLE [Ishigami Senku x Re...

By Donbescared

❝ Baby, baby don't you see? I got everything you need Only a genius Could love a woman like m... More

DANGEROUSLY
One || Where It All Began
Two || Promise Under the Night Sky
Three || Turned To Stone
Four || Break Free
Five || King of the Stone World
Six || Weapons of Science
Seven || Danger
Eight || Meet and Greet
Ten || Explaining in Simple Words
Eleven || Ramen
Twelve || Cola
Thirteen || Glass
Fourteen || Sulfurina-chan
Fifteen || Round One
Sixteen || Other Rounds
Seventeen || Tale X
Eighteen || Tale 100
Nineteen || Weapons
Twenty || Liar
Twenty-One || Hydroelectric
Twenty-Two || Trench and Instruments
Twenty-Three || How It All Began
Twenty-Four || Beautiful
Twenty-Five || Blossom
DAZE
Twenty-Six || Hell
Twenty-Seven || Nikki
Twenty-Eight || Automobile
Twenty-Seven || Steam Gorilla
Twenty-Eight || Training

Nine || Sorcerer?!

1K 37 51
By Donbescared

Once the sun rose, you and Senku trailed after Kohaku.

It turns out that she was filling a water to a rather large jar.

"Hot spring water?" Senku asked, lifting an eyebrow.

"That's right." Without looking back, Kohaku just replied, "I'm taking it back home for a bath. It's good for the healing process."

Needless to say, that made Senku even more confused. He tilted his head slightly, "Why do you need to take a healing bath when you're obviously ten billion percent healthy. The thought of an overpowered lioness like you running around is kinda terrifying."

Gasping, Kohaku was obviously offended by it, "I'm not a lioness! And for your information, it's for my sister! Honestly, carrying this big heavy water is a lot of trouble to go through. But, she's been especially sick for way too long now. Sometimes, I feel kinda guilty for being so healthy."

'Oh... Her sister is sick.'

You do feel pity.

In this Stone World, falling sick is extremely deadly. Not to mention the fact that Kohaku has to travel back and forth to get water every day is amazing.

"If only we could switch bodies once in a while." Kohaku glanced up into the sky for a moment before strolling away, with you and Senku behind her.

"Looks to me like that jar probably holds less than 50 liters." You spoke, casting a sympathetic glance at her, "Doesn't seem like enough for a bath... How many trips did you make with that thing?"

Kohaku giggled, giving you a proud smile, "Every single day."

"Every single day?!"

"Yup! This is just a part of my daily training. Thanks to it, I became very strong." She informed, "I know I was complaining earlier. But honestly, I'm pretty grateful tha-"

However, she almost slipped to the front, leading you to automatically catch the jar while Senku grabbed her shoulder to keep her from falling.

"In case you've forgotten, you had a tree fall on you yesterday." Mockingly, Senku enquired, "If you force yourself and die on us, it would be troublesome."

"Kohaku, all I'm concerned about is your well-being." You mumbled as she sensed your worry.

It's uncommon to see people actually concerned about her, as everyone in the village believed she was the strongest and never got hurt.

"I-I'm fine." Kohaku mumbled, briefly averting her gaze.

Senku looked at her uncertain response and merely sighed, putting his finger to his ear, "Hand it over."

"To you?!" You gasped and spun around quite dramatically, though Senku could see that you were trying to stop a teasing grin.

He was aware that your expression said 'You're too weak for that'.

"Yes, to me." He deadpanned.

You replied with a snicker before pointing to yourself happily, "Why not me? I can do it."

"No! It's alright." Kohaku sent you an anxious expression, "I noticed last night that you couldn't sleep, so you should rest. On top of that, Senku appears to be stronger than you."

"What."

That made you keep quiet for some time.

'Sen?! Stronger!? Than me?!'

You were extremely offended by such comments.

Do you honestly look fragile to others?!

That's the worst unintentionally offensive thing you've ever heard.

"Pfft-!"

You snapped your head around to face Senku, holding a laugh behind your back.

Since Kohaku trusted Senku's offer, she slowly placed the jar on Senku's arm and released it slightly.

However, due of how 'heavy' it is, it was enough to cause Senku fell down the hill right away.

Kohaku and you basically exchanged blank looks before you calmly approached your best friend.

"Don't help him." You gave Kohaku an order, putting an arm in front of her.

All she did was cross her arms, "I have no intention of doing so, (Name). I can see now how cocky he is."

"Now you know." You burst out in dramatic tears, smiling proudly.

"Am I the only one in this Stone World who's not practically a gorilla?!" Senku grumbled quietly, the jar still lying on top of him, "Taiju, Tsukasa, that devil, and now you?!"

"Gorilla?! Okay, I actually prefer lioness to that! And did you just call (Name) a devil?!" Kohaku scowled, lifting a fist up.

You merely sighed as you glanced at Senku before effortlessly lifting up the jar, causing both Senku and Kohaku to widen their eyes in shock.

"Alright, alright. Sen, just build a cart to speed things up." With a rather sinister smile, you spoke, "I'm sure you can make them with the stuff we have on hand."

Senku stayed quiet for a moment before proudly nodding his head, indicating that he now understands what to do.

Then, you smiled softly at Kohaku, "I apologize about lettuce head. How about you fill the jar with extra water? We'll wait here."

Kohaku responded with an adorable grin. She nodded and raced back to the hot spring water.

After a few moments of waiting, the three of you are now on a little cart built by Senku using three pulleys you two earlier produced.

The cart sped down the mountain, and you could feel the fresh air flowing through your hair. Though you weren't expressing much, you probably smiled faintly about how delighted you are to be able to feel this pace again.

The last time you experienced it was when you were poking your head out of a car for experiment.

It's obvious that Kohaku is enjoying herself the most here, "How the heck did you build such useful thing so quickly?!"

A little too proud of his own invention, Senku responded, "It wasn't really that quick. I just added some materials ready for making that pulley yesterday. Civilization births in civilization. Applying developments is the basis of science!"

Looking forward, Kohaku's eyes widened instantly, pointing in one direction, "Turn right up here!"

When Senku turned the cart steadily, Kohaku immediately sent him a dangerous glare, "We missed the turn!"

Eventually, the cart broke apart as a result of the uneven ground and obstacles from tree roots.

Thankfully, you managed to roll forward and achieve a perfect smooth landing.

Senku, on the other hand, had fallen face-first onto the ground.

"PFFT-!" You turned your head away and snorted, a trembling lips that tried to grin began to show on your face.

"No-!"

"BUAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!"

His worn-out expression truly made you find it entertaining to make fun at him.

Hearing your jokes and taunts, Senku just gave you a deadpan look.

He knew you'd react like this.

He had always resented this situation in the modern world, yet hearing your laugh somehow made Senku smile secretly.

"Look, guys." Kohaku interrupts both of your conversations, leading the two of you to raise your heads to where she wants to show, "Welcome to my village."

In an instant, your eyes widened in amazement as you saw a settlement full of people beneath the cliff you were on.

The people's village was divided into two islands, each connected by rope bridges.

Even though there weren't many huts, everyone seemed lively at first glance. You could hear people talking from far away, which certainly made you beam.

Where there seems to be no hope left, you suddenly discover allies.

"How many people live here?" Breathlessly, Senku questioned. You suppose he was also equally taken aback.

"Well, I don't remember the kids and the elders, but I think there are forty of us."

"Forty?!" Senku's mouth opened, astonished to hear those numbers.

'Woah! Kohaku and these people have a possibility that they don't know anything about the modern world,' You smirked, 'This is interesting!'

"There might be first-generation descendants who revived a long time ago... Hundreds years ago." Silently, Senku whispered in your ear.

All you respond to him was a shake of your head and whisper back, "I don't think so. These people show no signs of being petrified and no evidence of any scientific advancements passed down from generation to generation."

"True..." Humming, Senku ran a hand through his hair, thinking deeply on the idea.

After a while, the three of you came to the bridge that leads into the village. Yet out of nowhere, two figures leaped in your direction.

Senku, who stood in front of you, took a step back and gently grabbed your wrist, pulling you away automatically.

Luckily, Kohaku's ruthless speed caused the two guards to retreat before they could touch either of you.

It turned out that the figures were two young males, each holding a spear in their hand.

One was tall, brunette, and intimidating-looking, while the other was blonde, shorter, and more tender-looking. They also have identical dark blue outfits that were fastened with thick ropes.

"Stop this violence, Kinro! Ginro!" She exclaimed sternly, "Those two saved my life!"

The blonde man merely gave a slight smile following that, "Hey. This won't do, Kohaku-chan. Outsiders can't come in here. That's the rule. The chief's going to be angry with you."

'He looks so sweet and feminine.' You snicker at the thought.

"It's a very simple thing," The brunette one spoke, his voice was deeper than you imagined, "Rules are rules."

"There are no people outside the village. All outsiders are criminals who were banished in the past," Ginro continued on his brother's talk.

"Therefore, we can't let them in." Kinro added, "Even if they're your saviors, there's no room for consideration."

When they eventually stopped talking, Kohaku's demeanor began to grow threatening, "Oh, yeah? Then, you'll leave us no other choice." Afterwards, she gripped her knife tighter, "We'll have to battle it out, right here and now."

"Aww! But, Kohaku! It's not fair." Taking an interest in this, you made the decision to join in, flashing them your sinister smile and making the guards take a step back shakily, "There are two of them and two of us; with one being an outsider!"

Kohaku responded the same smile in return, "This should put us at a major disadvantage."

Looking at you and Kohaku, Senku could only shake his head as sweat trickled from his brow.

You really are terrifying; The real expert in both intimidating and surpassing people.

Senku moved swiftly over to the water jar that Kohaku had brought and started scrubbing his hands with soap, "Kukuku! I really did walk into the lion's den. You're all growling and snarling at each other."

He shook his head and turned to face you with a smirk, "Especially you, devil. You're not supposed to be in that den. You're supposed to be with me. C'mere."

'Is he calling me that again now? I prefer to be called goldfish, honestly.' You sighed before standing next to Senku unwillingly.

With the soap, you two then started to make foam and blow bubbles with your fingers.

That must have frightened the three primitives to no end.

Kohaku yelled that this phenomenon is related to sorcery, while the brunette one was immediately on alert, attempting to poke the bubbles with his spear. But the blonde guy was baffled, tears welling up in his eyes. He raised his hands, as if to worship the bubbles.

'What.'

With this, you and Senku exchanged stare before forming an extremely sinister-looking smile.

Even the atmosphere around you two darkened.

"I guess this is gonna be no problem at all! We're gonna get every last one of them on our side with science! Nothing like having brains and a small army on your side." Senku arrogantly sneer.

"How interesting." You snicker in a quiet but terrifying way.

"You both sounds pretty creepy right now. Maybe don't get ahead of yourselves." Kohaku spoke, seeming a bit worried by the way your face looked.

The two guards also appeared to continue fighting the bubbles, leading you to merely stared at them in bewilderment but amazed too.

'They are so dumb-'

All of a sudden, one of them flee, calling out for a particular person whose name you would have guessed out to be the name of an internet browser.

"The Google web browser?" You tilted your head, confused.

Just then, you heard a faint footstep from your side. Following that, you quickly turned to see a scrawny guy approaching you with an extremely arrogant expression.

"Yeah, yeah! Would you quit freaking out, Ginro? I'm already here." With bold eyes, the new guy gestured up towards the bubbles, "I spotted them from the beach. I'd be crazy not to come here right away."

"I guess he loves bubbles..." You looked at the guy weirdly while Senku snicker hearing that.

Surprisingly, Chrome was a boy with spiky, brown hair and shining brown eyes. He wore a rope over his head like a bandana and a cloak that matched the color of his clothing.

"Yo! I am Chrome! I'm an insanely smart, genius sorcerer!" He declared very loudly.

When Kohaku saw the guy she had been trying to find, she cracked a gentle smile, "Huh, looks like we won't have to track him down, guys. This is the guy I mentioned yesterday."

"Sorcerer?!" Yelping out, you hold your mouth shut to contain your laughter.

Senku, though, appeared to be quite dissatisfied. He even used his pinky to pick his ear at this moment, "Oh. A sorcerer, huh? Well, my name is Senku and this is (Name). We're scientists."

Chrome, nevertheless, yelled at the two guards, ignoring Senku's greeting, "Why are you scared of their cheap sorcery, Kinro?! Ginro?! These things are super easy to create by using lime water made from charcoal!"

Well, this guy managed to piqued your interest.

Unlike the rest, he is quite educated.

'Interesting.' You smirked confidently.

Wearing an authoritative expression, Kinro tried to justify himself, "I'm not scared. You're a fool if you aren't cautious of the unknown."

"I was scared of it." Ginro admitted right away.

"Why are you here, Chrome?" Kinro bravely asked, stepping forward, "I'm not planning to rely on your dubious sorcery."

Chrome was unaffected by this, though. He simply stood there, self-assured, "Believe what you want. I don't care."

Trying to look cool, he took off his cape in a single motion.

"But, know this! I'm not backing down because no one beats me in sorcery!" Chrome gestured at Senku and you, causing you both to give him a weirded out look, "Don't interfere, all of you. If we fight right here, there's a chance some of the villagers could get hurt. Let's move somewhere else."

All of you then followed him to what appeared to be a place for storage, where he stopped. Within minutes, he was laughing like a supervillain and had a bonfire burning in front of him.

'Woah, alright buddy. Chill out.' You grimaced at the very hideous face he was wearing.

As Kohaku, Ginro, and Kinro braced themselves, fearing what was about to happen, you and Senku sat next to each other to enjoy the show.

Senku leaned slightly in toward you and whispered, "Do you want to deal with him?"

You smiled discreetly, returning the whisper, "You carry it out. You're good with brats after all."

He only responded with an eye roll, "Ha ha. Very funny."

All of a sudden, Chrome laughed maniacally, shouting aloud, "Alright. Ready for some badass sorcery? Check this out; Rainbow Bridge! I can freely control fire!"

Secretly, he tossed something into the flames. With a poof, it changed color from orange to yellow, greenish-blue, and finally purple.

While your three fellow primitive humans were going crazy, you and Senku simply remained unimpressed.

Right away, Senku looked at you as though he was pleading with you to deal with this one.

Sadly, you stick out your tongue mockingly, 'Nope! Go take care of this!'

After the show stopped, Senku scoffed at the sight, "Rainbow Bridge my ass. It's just a flame test reaction. You threw salt, copper, and sulfur into the fire in that order. So, the copper. Is it copper sulfate or something?"

"He don't know what it means." You softly nudged him, in which he responded with a quiet sigh.

Then, before continuing, Senku cleared his throat, "Did you use some blue crystals? Maybe you found them in a cave?"

You noticed that Chrome's expression briefly showed confidence before completely falling into fear. It was obvious he didn't think he would be outmatched.

In a hurry, Chrome dashed back to the storage room, bringing a sphere with him.

"Adorable." You gave Chrome a soft smile that resulted Senku showed an expression that you were unable to fully explain.

Chrome reminds you of your childhood self - immature, prideful, and never give up.

Chrome began to rub the sphere frantically, which had to be agonizing for his stick-like arms. Afterwards, he extended his finger towards Ginro, delivering a slight electrical jolt to him.

"Ouch! That hurts! What kind of attack is that?!" Ginro screamed, rubbing his nose.

Senku found it astounding. Thus, with a childlike giggle, he snatched the sphere without asking, examined it.

"A sulfur ball?" Senku brightened up, "You take some of the same stuff you threw on the fire earlier and put it in an urn. You melted it down, let it cool and harden, and then broke the urn around it. What a brilliant method!"

You hummed in realization, "A sulfur ball static generator! It's supposed to be a 17th-century invention. Not only are you adorable, but you're quite clever too, Chrome."

"A-Adorable?!" Chrome reddened a little, but not in a romantic sense of way.

He's simply embarrassed.

After hearing your statement, Senku's eyebrows twitched before he quickly took the science flag.

"For your information, instead of rubbing with your hands, using leather is ten billion times stronger." He started to rub the flag around the sphere, causing his hair to spike out even more.

Following that, he put his hand on Chrome's arm, giving him a stronger electric shock.

It was evident to you that Senku was attempting to both astonish and frighten the primitive which made you snicker in amusement.

What you didn't realize was that Senku's eyes softened when he heard you from afar.

The primitive are pretty similar to the children you taught in a certain daycare.

It was experiment day every day. You demonstrated your knowledge of science while they huddle around you with sparkle in their eyes, some even afraid, but eager to learn more.

"How did you do that?" Kohaku questioned in awe.

Senku just tossed the sphere in their direction. All he does is walk over to you and hold out his hand.

You gave it a brief glance, then took his hand in yours with a smile while he helped you in standing up, "This feels like a kid's science experiment class."

"The one you used to teach?" Senku asked.

"The phrase 'teach' feels wrong. More like... showing them the way," You shrug your shoulders and gaze at the primitive briefly.

With a solemn expression, Senku turned to face Chrome, "Chrome, did you come up with all these stuff by yourself in this primitive village?"

You cast a curious glance at the storage room, 'That place seems to have useful minerals and scientific materials.'

Chrome hesitated yet he responded, "Yeah, that's right! Why do you care? Kids collect everything. I'd smash things together, mix them, and burn them. If something amazing happens, then it's sorcery."

"Oi... At that point, you're practically a scientist." Your lips melted into a faint smile, eyes grew wide with delight, 'Even if Tsukasa kills me, Sen, or even the others... Even if he tries to reset science, there's always an idiot who'll try anything just to see what happens!'

Your thoughts were eventually disrupted when Senku approached Chrome, attempting to scare him.

"Chrome! As things stand, I'm ten billion percent sure that Tsukasa will try to kill you." A devious smirk lit up Senku's lips, "Your only choice is to join our Kingdom of Science."

Senku laughed with a childlike yet sinister laugh and didn't even think to ask permission. He entered Chrome's storage room containing potentially scientific materials.

"You and your scientific storage room will be a part of my kingdom." Senku then deliver you a menacing look, "Come on, boss! This'll be your first abode!"

You enthusiastically trailed after Senku, not even caring if he had asked for permission or not. Chrome will undoubtedly become a part of your kingdom!

This is just like Minecraft.

Chrome shrieked out loud, becoming completely bewildered when Senku had already attempted to open the door to his property.

"I won't give it to you, bastard! Come down!" Chrome was back to panicking, staring up at you and Senku with rage, "Fine! I'll challenge you to one last fight! Let's have a duel! If you lose, you and that girl have to bow and apologize to me. Never come to our village again! If you win, I'll give you everything."

"A battle?" Though Senku appeared to be drained now, he jumped down the ladder along with you.

Following that, with confidence, Chrome pointed toward Senku and you, "Let me show you my best sorcery. I've never lost my entire life. Arithmetic! Fight me in a battle of numbers!"

Oops.

There's your keyword.

Your eyes sparkled as you turned to Senku.

'Oh no.'

He looked aside, sweating bullets, knowing full well that this is where you're horrifyingly outstanding at.

For the first time, he feels sorry for the primitive.

"Now, let's start!"

As soon as that word leaves Chrome, you start yapping about every mathematical formula that anyone, even Senku, could possibly come up with.

The moment you opened your mouth, Chrome was already out of the victory picture.

"Alright, alright! I get it!" Chrome knelt in front of you, defeated, while you stared at him, puzzled why he even knelt.

'STOP THIS MISERY!!'

"Huuhh?? Why?? Stand up, Chrome. You need to know about this."

Just now, you were about to begin explaining the Binomial Probability Formula.

"I... I give up. I lost. Just please, stop!"

[ SCIENCE STORAGE ROOM & CHROME ACQUIRED !! ]

Once you and Senku entered the storage room, you weren't expecting to find an enormous mineral treasure.

It was far better than your underground basement storage!

You observed numerous pots, containers, baskets, and bags filled with various necessary supplies.

Kohaku and Ginro, who had followed the three of you inside the storage room, were uninterested. Neither did they recognize its importance nor find something that would be beneficial to them.

Thus, as soon as they entered, they left.

"Woah!"

You and Senku's eyes light up with eagerness right away.

"How many years did it take you to collect all this amazing stuff you're keeping in here!?" With a gasp of joy, you began sprinting around and unwrapping several containers.

"Sen! Sen!" You childishly called out for him, "It's malachite! Wait, is that chalcanthite?! Holy shit, corundum!"

Chrome gave you an enthuastic nod from behind, "It's insanely tough!"

Senku was now crouching beside you, analyzing the rock you were holding, "Galena! He has galena!"

"It's super shiny when you break it open!" Chrome stated excitedly too.

Others will most likely perceive you, Senku, and Chrome as children right now. How could you not? In simple terms, this is a treasure! Everything in this place has worth.

Next, the three of you bring down a lengthy piece of stone, a couple chunks of dry wood, and an empty clay pot.

As Senku doing his work, you now explain to Chrome what he was doing.

"Listen carefully, Chrome. This is cinnabar, sometimes called the Philosopher's Stone. It's a handy item in Dragon Quest! Wait, no. You don't know Dragon Quest yet. Hmm... It's like a stone to upgrade your weapons into something shiny."

"Woahh!" Chrome nodded a few times, joyfully.

"If you heat it up, you'll get mercury. Oh, in your words, it's liquid metal."

"WOAAHHHHH!!!"

Although you noticed Kinro and Ginro talking from the other side, you paid little attention to them.

You just keep explaining, "Now, just melt some gold dust into the mercury."

Turning your body around to face Kinro, you drag his spear along with the person and dip it into the pot Senku was mixing. He eventually placed the spear atop a fire.

Once the liquid had cooled, Kinro's spear tip shone with gold.

"The shiny golden spear is pretty awesome, isn't it?" Senku excitedly displayed it to the others.

"Whoa! It's a golden spear!" Ginro let out a cry.

Chrome, too, was equally astounded by it, "Holy crap!"

"And what good will this sorcery do to me?" Kinro gave you and Senku a distrustful peer; he doesn't trust you yet.

Nonchalantly, you shrugged your shoulders, "Nothing. But, your name does mean 'Gold'. So, a golden spear is perfect for you."

Kinrou's face darkened, becoming incredibly solemn, "Your bribe won't work. Give me all the shiny objects you want but I still won't break the rules for you."

"Damn." Both you and Senku let out a loud groan.

"Kinro's a stick in a mud. Practically all the guy ever said was 'Rules are rules'." Chrome complained, placing both hands on his waist.

"Of course. Rules are rules," Kinro repeated. But before turning to leave, he took one more glimpse at the spear, "That being said I think I'll just keep it like it is now."

Senku, Chrome, and you instantly cackled evilly as you did a fist bump.

"All he need is one more push!"

Ginro, as positive as he was, questioned, "H-Hey. What about a silver spear?"

As soon as you heard that, you rushed to him and clasped his hands while gazing fondly into his eyes.

'These guys are just so adorable!'

"Of course, we can." You winked humorously towards him, "We only need the materials for it. Besides, there might be other uses for your silver spear."

Given how near you are, Ginro naturally blushed immediately.

Not only are you attractive and badass, but you also appear to be a very fun person to be with.

Unfortunately, you felt someone dragging yourself behind you.

You just gave the person - who, undoubtedly, turns out to be Senku - a glare.

Without further ado, he brought you back to the storage room while you waved awkwardly at Ginro.

"You're like one of those people who plays Monster Hunter but only so they can collect raw materials." Senku told Chrome as he examined many more materials that Chrome collected over the years.

"Woah. Trying to offend me?" Speaking in a monotone, you observed a pot filled with roots and plants.

"Nope. Not at all. I have to admit that during our game, you were rather helpful." Senku gave a playful snicker.

That surely earned a kick behind his knee, which caused him to bend slightly in startled.

"Hey!" He turned around, irritated.

Yet, all you could manage to send him was a devilish look, "I'm the one who carries both of us. Don't get cocky just because you've had more victories than I have!"

Chrome just looked at the two of you, expressionless, "Stop acting all lovey-dovey right in front of me."

"We are not."

Once again, you and Senku spoke in unnaturally robotic tones at the same time. It's as if you were programmed to respond that way to every similar comment like that.

Senku then continues his previous occupation, humming, "You have herbs too, Chrome. Hey, goldfish. Look at this."

He quickly grabbed your wrist and pulled you close to show you what he was seeing.

You hummed out of instinct, intrigued about this, "Swertia herb, licorice, and coptis. They're all used in traditional medicines. Drugs, in fact."

Your oldest uncle was a doctor and his wife was a nurse. Technically, you learned this from them while occasionally educating Senku about it back then.

Once you turned to face Chrome, he seemed to be overcome with a subtle melancholy.

That obviously made your heart tighten.

He looks so nice! So adorable! You don't want him to be sad!

"Yeah. But, I have no clue if they work or not." He stammered, "I tried them on myself and I keep the ones I think are good. I'm hoping that I'll find something that'll heal Ruri. In fact, that's why I became a sorcerer in the first place."

"Ruri?" You lifted an eyebrow and tilted your head to the side, 'A sister? Mother? No... Loved one!'

Lifting your gaze, you saw the love and concern that motivated him. A look Taiju would unintentionally show whenever he spoke about Yuzuriha.

'Holy crap.' A sudden surge of grief filled you as you sighed.

Love is something that the world desperately needs, yet you lacked it.

Your love for the ocean is undeniable, but seeing someone talk like that made you wish you had that kind of connection.

You have decided.

You want to help Chrome.

Your brain quickly started piecing the entire thing together. Before you know it, it is a complete piece!

"Sen, how about we make this Ruri a medicine?" You spoke as Senku looked at you as if you had spoken the most dreadful thing.

"I know it'll be difficult, but with both of our brains working together, we can do it. That's why we're scientists, after all." You beamed, showing him your determined eyes.

He was startled to see at the sight.

Yuzuriha's comment from a few days ago seems to be true; In everyone's darkest points, you are the star.

"Wait! You two can cure Ruri?!" Chrome exclaimed in surprise, "Whether it's called sorcery or science, can we save her?!"

"Well that depends on her condition. We're not doctors either. Things are more difficult in this Stone World." Senku gave a thoughtful reply before turning to face you as if he were attempting to get your approval for something.

'Can I tell him?'

You nodded at that, sensing where this was going.

'You can.'

"Alright, Chrome." Senku took a deep breath and lets it out slowly, focusing on his next words, "I think it's time we told you about everything."

"If he says everything, then it's pretty much everything." You clarified, "Literally."

As you and Senku talked about the modern world, Chrome absorbed every word you said.

The two of you told Chrome about the ability to communicate instantly and worldwide, as well as the variety of transportation options available to travel the world; The internet, skyscrapers, music, robotics, subterranean bases, wars, and the diversity of people who speak hundreds of languages throughout the world.

You laugh even harder at Chrome's response to Apollo 11.

Senku and you additionally talked about the most significant advances that were reaching their zenith, as an abundance of new technologies were being developed, including artificial intelligence (AI), supercomputers, prosthetic limbs for the disabled, and medical devices.

But alas, all of it was wiped out.

Every single person on Earth had been petrified.

Only your ancestors' descendants remain; nothing else was left behind.

After discussing practically everything, you discovered Chrome had tears streaming down his cheeks and snot flowing out of his nose.

Now that brings back memories of Taiju. Oh, how you miss him, along with Yuzuriha.

"I would take a picture of your face right now if I had my phone." You snicker wickedly at that expression in which Senku replied with a blank stare.

"And immediately posted it on social media, right? You once did it when Taiju sobbed about something."

"Correct!" You winked cheerfully before gently patting Chrome's shoulder, "It's alright, Chrome. Let it all out."

"Damn it!" Holding his rage in his fists, Chrome lowered his gloomy look, "Who turned everyone to stone?! If I find out, I'll kill whoever it was!"

A flood of emotional sorrow struck your heart out of nowhere.

"How could we lose it? Everyone before us spent millions of years building civilizations. One that is full of science and technology a-and life! It was all wiped out in an instant! I'm so pissed off!"

You could feel his rage.

All of the hard work that everyone had put into building the world altogether was abruptly destroyed.

You and Senku exchanged softened glances, as if you were saying that Chrome was such a soft-hearted kid.

"Kukuku!" Senku scoffed, "It hasn't been wiped out, you moron. It's all still right here."

"What do you mean?" Slowly, Chrome lift his head, exposing more tears streaming down.

"Humanity isn't going down that easily. We've got two million years of human history as close as it could be." You spoke while your attention shifted to what was in front of you.

"It's right here."

You tapped Senku's forehead and placed your fist on Chrome's chest.

"It's inside you too."

After hearing those words, Chrome felt motivated; inspiration and creativity were racing through his head.

Senku, on the other hand, softened his gaze at seeing you mention something like that.

He slowly removed your hand from his forehead and pulled you closer.

'Oh, our faces are so close now-'

That took you off guard a little.

Swiftly, Senku tapped your forehead as well and said, in a low voice, "And you - (Name) - are the final and most significant piece of our puzzle."

'HOLY CRAP.'

His words somehow made your heart melt.

It made your heart won't stop beating like a drum.

Your face began to get hot, not that you noticed, but Senku's ears started to get a little red.

"(Name)! Senku!" Thrilled with the prospect of curing his loved one, he then got to his feet, "I'm gonna build this Kingdom of Science with you two and we're gonna fight whatever it is that's making Ruri sick! So, tell me. Are you really up for it? Using science to find a way to cure her?"

With an eyebrow raised, Senku gives you a playful nudge, "Are we?"

You merely laughed a little at that and definitely nodded without a doubt.

"Yeah, we are! We're gonna use science to make the ultimate medicine; The antibiotic!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83K 3.5K 61
[Ishigami Senku × Fem!Reader] WEEKLY UPDATES ~~~~~ Before turning to stone, (Y/N) (L/N)'s life was actually pretty great. She had a strong hobby to h...
8.8K 181 12
(Senku x Oc) Emiyo Shinyon, A pretty girl that is very intelligent, dreaming to be an inventor and scientist. She reads about many things from the pa...
124K 4.3K 30
(y/n), a doctor. One of the best in her region actually. She lived a very busy life, going to school, going to science, archery training, and then wo...
115K 3.4K 25
That day, everyone in the world turned to stone. So begins the story of Ishigami senku and Ishigami Seira on their adventure in the stone world. Guys...