๐™Ž๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ง๐™ ๐™จ ๐™๐™ก๐™ฎ // Walker...

By taylorsxrevision

"Wait so you actually like me" "yeah.." "And this isn't one of Ryan's jokes, is it?" "Oh absolutely not!" Whe... More

โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจ สš ๐˜š๐˜—๐˜ˆ๐˜™๐˜’๐˜š ๐˜๐˜“๐˜  ษž เญงโ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†
โœฏ๐˜๐˜ˆ๐˜”๐˜–๐˜œ๐˜š ๐˜‰๐˜๐˜™๐˜›๐˜๐˜‹๐˜ˆ๐˜ ๐˜š
๐˜. แด›สœแด‡ แด›แดษดษชษขสœแด› sสœแดแดก
๐˜๐˜. แดสŸแด… แดแด€ส€ส€ษชแด‡แด… แด„แดแดœแด˜สŸแด‡
๐˜๐˜๐˜. สœแด‡สŸสŸแด แด‹ษชแด›แด›ส
๐˜๐˜. แด…แด‡แด€แด… แด˜แดแด‡แด›s sแดแด„ษชแด‡แด›ส
๐˜. แด›สœแด‡ แด„แด€แด„แด›แดœ๐—Œ ษชษดแด„ษชแด…แด‡ษดแด›
๐˜๐˜. แด„แด€แดแด˜ษชษดษข
๐˜๐˜๐˜. สแด€ssษชา“ษชแด„แด€แด›ษชแดษด
๐˜๐˜๐˜๐˜. แดŠแด€ษชสŸ?
๐˜๐˜Ÿ. า“แด€แดษชสŸส ส€แด‡แดœษดษชแดษด
๐˜Ÿ. ส€แด‡แด€สŸษชแดขแด€แด›ษชแดษด
๐˜Ÿ๐˜. สœแด€แด˜แด˜ส ส™ษชส€แด›สœแด…แด€ส
๐˜Ÿ๐˜๐˜. sษดแดแดก แด…แด€ส
๐˜Ÿ๐˜๐˜๐˜. แด…แดแด˜แด˜แด‡สŸษขแด€ษดษขแด‡ส€s
๐˜Ÿ๐˜๐˜. า“แด€แดษชสŸส แด…ษชษดษดแด‡ส€s
๐˜Ÿ๐˜๐˜. แด€ษชส€แด˜แดส€แด›s
๐˜Ÿ๐˜๐˜๐˜. า“ษชษดแด€สŸ แด…แด‡sแด›ษชษดแด€แด›ษชแดษด
๐˜Ÿ๐˜๐˜๐˜๐˜. ษดแด‡แดก สแด‡แด€ส€สผs แด…แด€ส
๐˜Ÿ๐˜๐˜Ÿ. สŸแด€แด แด‡ษดแด…แด‡ส€ สœแด€แดขแด‡
๐˜Ÿ๐˜Ÿ. แด€สŸสŸ แด›แดแด แดกแด‡สŸสŸ
๐˜Ÿ๐˜Ÿ๐˜. ส™แด€แด„แด‹ แด›แด sแด„สœแดแดสŸ

๐˜Ÿ๐˜. สœแด€แด˜แด˜ส แด„สœส€ษชsแด›แดแด€s

509 14 58
By taylorsxrevision

𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘗𝘠 𝘊𝘏𝘙𝘐𝘚𝘛𝘔𝘈𝘚
𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 15

[𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐨𝐞]

𐙚ᵈᵉᶜᵉᵐᵇᵉʳ ²⁵ ²⁰²²

For the first time in forever Daphné woke up as early as possible. Why wouldn't she? It's Christmas morning for God's sake!

She got up quickly, small mistake since now she was dizzy. She grabbed Mars, Olaf and Bibble, all three of her cats.

She went into Lucas' room first and started to shake him. "Wake up, wake up, wake up!"

"What, is the house on fire?"

"No, that's Mason's tree. It's time to unwrap our gifts"

"You had me at gifts!" he said as he stood up.

"That was the last word"

They both went to their brother's room and shook him. "What? Someone better be dying if you're waking me up like this"

"Even better, gifts"

"Wait, you're right!"

They ran to their parents' room and woke them up.

When they finally got there they immediately started to unwrap the presents.

"Okay, slow down. No one's going to eat the presents!" their mum said.

"Remember when Olaf ate Adam's toothbrush and my 1989 vinyl? I'm not risking it again."

"She's right" Adam said "A mini fridge?!"

"Hah I already have one" Daphné bragged.

"So many heart hoodies, this is Leslie, isn't it"

"Yeah. At least it's not socks?"

"Wait, does this mean we're back together?"

"Y'all broke up again? How many times have you broken up already?" Daphné asked.

"I lost count the 5th time. I gotta make a quick call" Lucas said as he got up and opened up his phone.

They kept opening some more presents when Daphné came across an unfamiliar packaging.

"Oh, that one is from Walker. He gave it to me before we flew back here."

"How come you didn't tell me?"

"Because then there'd be no surprise"

"That makes sense, yeah" she said as she started to unwrap it. She gasped. "No way"

"What is it?"

She took the gift out of the box and showed them. "Look!"

Her brother read "Melanie Martinez Crybaby perfume milk. So? It's just a perfume"

"𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵 a perfume? Adam this is 𝘵𝘩𝘦 perfume."

"What's so special about it?" her dad asked.

"It's Melanie's 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘦𝘥 perfume. It's impossible to get!"

Both her brothers looked at each other with raised eyebrows and a slight smirk on their faces.

"I'm forever keeping this"

✯ ✯ ✯

"Hey, Daphné! I need you to go get eggs!" her mum yelled from the living.

"No way! I'm not going, ask Lucas or Adam" she said as she paused the The Good Place episode she was watching.

"I asked you!"

"Well I'm not going alone!"

"Hey, go with Walker!" her dad said.

And with no hesitation she got up and put on quick lazy outfit. Then she sprinted to his house.

She knocked on the door and his mum opened the door.

"Hi, Mrs. Scobell"

"Hello, Daphné! Come in. I'm assuming you're here for Walker, he's in his room"

"Thanks. Hi, Leena! Hi Tanner!"

"Hey! I didn't know you were coming over"

"Neither did I"

She went up the stairs and knocked on a few doors before knocking on the right one. She didn't know which was his since she's never been here.

"Leena, I said I'm busy!"

"Not Leena" she said as she opened the door.

"Daphné? What are you doing here?" he said as he quickly got up and started to tidy up his room.

"Waiting for them to play gangman style"

He playfully rolled his eyes as he closed his closet. "So, what do you need?" he said while sitting on the edge of his bed.

"I need 𝘺𝘰𝘶 to come with me to get some eggs" she said as she sat next to him.

"Weren't we at the grocery store yesterday?"

"Yes but the spawns of Satan himself started going around the house throwing eggs everywhere yesterday"

"Okay then"

They went downstairs and he told his mum where they were going. They walked to the grocery store. On their way there she saw some girls from school she knew.

"Shit, Walker, hide me" she said as she grabbed his arm and buried her face in his shoulder.

"What? Why?"

"That's my ex-bestfriend and I'm wearing my I don't give a fuck if anyone I know sees me outfit"

"So what? Fuck them" he said as they got closer.

"No, you don't get it. She will never let me live this dow- Hi! How are you?"

"Hey. I'm doing great! And I thought famous people were supposed to have great sense in fashion. Are you sick? You look really pale."

"I was about to ask you the same thing! Did you get pneumonia or is it just the unbelievable amount of weed you smoke getting to your physical health?"

The girl just looked her up and down and looked at Walker. She put her hand out for him to shake and began to speak. "Hey. I'm Laura."

He didn't shake her hand but he did introduce himself. "I'm Walk-"

"Please, I know who you are. 𝘞𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘦𝘳! Who knew you were this funny!"

"I didn't say anything?"

Laura just laughed harder. Walker leaned into Daphné's ear and asked "Is she mentally okay?" she just shrugged.

"Anyway, if you want to hang out with the actual right people, here's my number and just call me if you want" she said as she gave him a little note.

"Thanks for the advice, I guess?"

"Okay, we're leaving now. Have fun with your manwhore boyfriend!"

"Have fun with your non-existent love life!"

"God, how I hate her"

"If you hate her then so do I" he crumbled up the piece of paper she gave him and threw it to a near by trashcan.

They finally made it to the supermarket and Daphné picked out a box of eggs and a Red Bull.

"Hey, Daphné" Walker asked as he noticed a scratch on her leg. She looked at him, motioning for him to talk.

"What is that? Is that from when you fell yesterday?" he pointed to her ankle.

"No. Mars bit me"

"Your cat?"

"No, the chocolate bar" she replied sarcastically. Walker just blankly stared at her. "Yes, my cat"

They went to checkout. There was a really long line so they had to wait.

Daphne felt someone tap her right shoulder out of nowhere. It couldn't be Walker because he was standing on her left.

"Daphné? Oh, my God I can't believe your back!"

She turned to look at who it was. "Oh, hi."

"Hey, Daph. Lo-"

"Don't call me that, will you? And don't I have a restraining order against you?" she said.

"Sure. No idea what she's talking about." he told Walker "Long time no see, yeah?"

"How about we keep it that way?" she said as the people in front of them in line finally left. She put her stuff down and waited so she could pay.

"You know? I've always felt like we had this big connectio-"

"I'm sorry, who are you?" Walker chimed in.

"Will you look at that. The infamous Walker. I'm Benjamin. Surprised you don't know that, I bet Daphné talks about me all the time"

"No I don't"

"Not yet, you mean."

"Excuse me? That'll be 9$" the cashier said.

Benjamin quickly pulled 10$ out of his pocket and gave it to the cashier. «And, uh, keep the change." he awfully winked and turned his attention to the girl. "Maybe now you'll go on that date with me?"

"Yeah, no. I don't think so. But thanks for the offer!" she said as she grabbed her things and Walker's hand and fast walked out of the store.

"Who the fuck was that?"

"Ugh, just some guy from school. He's so obsessed with me it's scary."

"Well, I wouldn't say having a crush on you is scary" he said nervously. What if that's how he acted when he was with Daphné?

"He literally puts his burned hair in my locker and can't take no as an answer. You should've seen him last year, he followed me 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦"

"That why you have a restraining order?"

"No. And trust me, you do not wanna know. You know? The fact that I had a 50% chance of being a boy is so scary to me."

"I'm a boy"

"Yeah but that doesn't count cause if you weren't a boy then who would I crus- I mean, who would I be best friends with?"

"True"

✯ ✯ ✯

Daphné may or may not have fallen in a fountain while a dog was chasing her on the way back.

Right now she was in Walker's room as he gave her a hoodie and sweatpants to change in. She could've gone home to change, she just chose not to. And also because of the fact her mum would've killed her if she went back soaked in water.

"Thanks. Is there anywhere I could change or?"

"Don't worry, I'll just leave" he said as he left the room.

Daphné quickly changed into the clothes Walker lent her. The sleeves were longer than her arms and it went past her hips. He got surprisingly taller the last couple of weeks.

She got out of the room with her other clothes in her hands.

"Oh, you can just keep those here, I'll put them in the washing machine for you"

"Okay thanks. I'll leave now. I'm way too late than I should be"

He accompanied her to the door.

"Thanks for coming with me to the grocery store. And for the change of clothes."

"Of course. We're flying five hours together at like 3am so"

"Wait, what? How did I not know about this?"

"Did your mum not tell you? I thought she did. Our parents talked and said that it would be safer if we went back together"

"Oh, cool"

Tanner appeared from behind the door and hung up something on the ceiling. Then he pointed at it and said "Mistletoe! Guess you guys have to kiss now"

"Tanner, go away!"

He shrugged "I don't make the rules"

They both just sighed. "Well you heard the man, he doesn't make the rules" Daphné said.

"Huh? W-what? You wanna kiss? Wh-"

Daphné wasn't 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 going to kiss him. So she just kissed him on the cheek. "There, you happy now?"

"I guess" Tanner said before going back inside.

"Okay, I'm gonna go now"

"Merry Christmas, Dan"

"Dan?"

"New nickname" he said.

"Cool. Happy Christmas, Walker"

✯ ✯ ✯

@𝖽𝖺𝗉𝗁𝗇𝖾𝖼𝗋𝗎𝗓𝗅𝖺𝗎𝗋𝖾𝗇𝗍

● ○ ○ ○ ○ ○

○ ● ○ ○ ○ ○

○ ○ ● ○ ○ ○

○ ○ ○ ● ○ ○

○ ○ ○ ○ ● ○

○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ●

𝘓𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝗅𝗂𝗍𝗍𝗅𝖾𝖻𝗈𝖽𝗒𝖻𝗂𝗀𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗍 𝖺𝗇𝖽 736,968 𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝗌

@𝗱𝗮𝗽𝗵𝗻𝗲𝗰𝗿𝘂𝘇𝗹𝗮𝘂𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁 "money doesnt buy happin-" YES IT DOES

𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸 𝘢𝘭𝘭 83,836 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴

@𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿1 theres no way you said happy instead of merry
↳𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿2 its ok bc its daphne

𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗮𝘀𝗰𝗿𝘂𝘇𝗹𝗮𝘂𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁 so THATS where my glasses went

@𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿3 fav couple fr
↳𝗱𝗮𝗽𝗵𝗻𝗲𝗰𝗿𝘂𝘇𝗹𝗮𝘂𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁 @𝗐𝖺𝗅𝗄𝖾𝗋.𝗌𝖼𝗈𝖻𝖾𝗅𝗅
↳𝘄𝗮𝗹𝗸𝗲𝗿.𝘀𝗰𝗼𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗹 ha
↳𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿3 why do I feel like im being laughed at

@𝗱𝗶𝗼𝗿.𝗻.𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱𝗷𝗼𝗵𝗻 daph the kids miss you come backkk
↳𝗱𝗮𝗽𝗵𝗻𝗲𝗰𝗿𝘂𝘇𝗹𝗮𝘂𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁 dw pooks ill be there tmr😞

@𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿4 HOW TF DID YOU GET THE CRYBABY PERFUME?!?!??!
↳𝘄𝗮𝗹𝗸𝗲𝗿.𝘀𝗰𝗼𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗹 bc of her best sweet super cutsie patootsie bsf
↳𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿5 excuse me i think you added an extra s in bf😟

@𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿6 all of those presents are probably even more expensive than my house and all of its belongings

@𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿7 "be happy and poor or sad and rich" im already sad so why not just add the richness
↳𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿8 its impossible to be happy AND poor youre either rich and happy, rich and sad or poor and sad

@𝗌𝖼𝗈𝗈𝖻𝗒.𝖽𝖺𝗉𝗁𝗇𝖾_𝖼𝗅

● ○ ○

○ ● ○

○ ○ ●

𝘓𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝗆𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗅𝖾𝗂𝗇𝖾𝗆𝖼𝗀𝗋𝖺𝗐 𝘢𝘯𝘥 24 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴

@𝘀𝗰𝗼𝗼𝗯𝘆.𝗱𝗮𝗽𝗵𝗻𝗲_𝗰𝗹 hey..

𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸 𝘢𝘭𝘭 13 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴

@𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗰.𝗸𝗲𝗻 hm i wonder who this is about..

@𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗯𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗰𝗼𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗹 the power I have to just show him this
↳𝘀𝗰𝗼𝗼𝗯𝘆.𝗱𝗮𝗽𝗵𝗻𝗲_𝗰𝗹 leena ily but stfu😍

@𝗺𝗶𝗻𝘁𝘆𝗮𝗿𝗺 ok baby steps, baby steps
↳𝘅𝗼𝘅𝗼 we dont want baby steps tho we need elderly steps

@𝗯𝗮𝘀𝗲𝗯𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲 daphy and walkie sitting in a tree
↳𝗹𝗶𝗹𝘆𝗲𝘃𝗮𝗻𝘀𝘁𝘄𝗶𝗻 K-I-S-S-I-N-G
↳𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗱𝗲𝗲𝗽 first comes love
↳𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗴𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗱𝘆 then comes marriage
↳𝘂𝗿𝗳𝗮𝘃𝗿𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗲𝗿 then comes baby
↳𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗯𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗴𝗲 in a baby carriage
↳𝘀𝗰𝗼𝗼𝗯𝘆.𝗱𝗮𝗽𝗵𝗻𝗲_𝗰𝗹 i will shoot you all in the head
↳𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘆𝗼𝗳𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗲𝘀 jokes on u I already was

A/n

Word count: 2002

Hey guys
Winter break is almost over and there's ppl who are already going into spring break???
I really want mdonalds rn💔
I also rlly want pepsi or a red bull I haven't drank those since 2 days ago which is CRAZY
Now I have to do all my homework that I had one week to do (might as well just drop out of school)
Byeeee

-kenza

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.8K 1.7K 24
โ HE LAUGHS AT HER EYES, AT HER SMILE, AT THE GLASSES ON HER FACE โž in which walker scobell falls for his best friend while she falls for him harder ...
34.8K 400 11
* ONLY MATURE FOR THE OCCASIONAL CUSS WORDS * basically a bunch of cute walker and y/n moments, i tried making it a slow burn but wtv ๐Ÿ˜ž i just got e...
15.7K 382 9
"She is the most sweetest and kind-hearted person you will ever meet Percy but don't let her fool you she can be a handful and is much more powerful...
11.3K 240 17
a fanfiction for my fellow walker lovers ๐Ÿฉท๐ŸŽ€ no smut included, but there will be quite a bit of cussing, but no major mature scenes. triggering topi...