✔ 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐂 𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐄 �...

By florence_not_italy

❝their eyes meet, electric blue against violent green❞ [ COMPLETED ] -ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝐢𝐧 �... More

━━━━━━━ 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐂 𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐄 𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐍
━━━━━━━ 𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐔𝐒
o ━ welcome to the aiaia dream resort!
i ━ leo melts a girl (literally)
ii ━ how to become a pizza topping
iii ━ shecagoo shecagoo
iv ━ a fancy sewer for four
v ━ shopping for their deaths (so fab)
vii ━ a satyr with anger issues
viii ━ i'm from hell, honey
ix ━ a wise option for your future!
x ━ five minutes of fame
xi ━ coach + mellie = love
xii ━ aphrodite is a fashionista
xiii ━ main guy
xiv ━ yay-son's fan club
xv ━ die with glory
xvi ━ an issue or two
xvii ━ bon soir baby
xviii ━ don't mess with texas
xix ━ flirting for giants 101
xx ━ should i stay or should i go
xxi ━ the eighth
xxii ━ the wild card

vi ━ greek's toxic ex

315 11 1
By florence_not_italy

-ˏˋ°•*

"MORE story?" Leo asked.

"I like more story!" Jason agreed.

They boys totally skipped the part on the betrayal and her killing her kids, which came to show how selective the male mind could be sometimes.

Medea didn't look happy. "One will do the strangest things."

"But that hero took you with him when he fled Colchis," Piper remembered. "Didn't he, Your Highness? He married you just as he promised."

"At first," Her Highness admitted, "it seemed he would keep his word. But even after I helped him steal my father's treasure, he still needed my help.
As we fled, my brother's fleet came after us. His warships overtook us. He would have destroyed us, but I convinced my brother to come aboard our ship first and talk under a flag of truce. He trusted me."

"And you killed your own brother," Rebecca said.

"What?" Jason stirred. For a moment he looked almost like himself.  "Killed your own-"

"No," the princess snapped. "Those stories are lies. It was my new husband and his men who killed my brother, though they couldn't have done it without my deception.

They threw his body into the sea, and the pursuing fleet had to stop and search for it so they could give my brother a proper burial. This gave us time to get away. All this, I did for my husband. And he forgot our bargain. He betrayed me in the end."

Jason still looked uncomfortable. "What did he do?"

The princess held the sliced-up toga against Jason's chest, as if measuring him for an assassination. "Don't you know the story, my boy? You of all people should. You were named for him."

Then it hit Rebecca. "Jason," She said. "The original Jason." She looked at Medea. "You should be deep six foot under."

The princess smiled. "As I said, a new life in a new country.
Certainly I made mistakes. I turned my back on my own people. I was called a traitor, a thief, a liar, a murderess. But I acted out of love." She turned to the boys and gave them a pitiful look, batting her eyelashes.

Rebecca could almost feel the powers.

"Wouldn't you do the same for someone you loved, my dears?"

Rebecca blinked. "No, I wouldn't fall in love."

Medea looked at her sceptical.

"Oh, sure," Jason said.

"Okay," Leo said.

"Guys!" Piper ground her teeth in frustration. "Don't you see who she is? Don't you-"

"Let's continue, shall we?" the princess said breezily. "I believe you wanted to talk about a price for the storm spirits— and your satyr." Leo got distracted on the second floor with the appliances.

"No way," he said. "Is that an armored forge?"

Before Piper or Rebecca could stop him, he hopped off the escalator and ran over to a big oval oven that looked like a barbecue on steroids.

When they caught up with him, the princess said, "You have good to celestial gold r-20 desiged by Hephaestus himself.

Hot enough Jason flinched as if he recognized that term. "Imperial gold?"

The princess nodded. "Yes, my dear. Like that weapon so cleverly concealed in your pocket. To be properly forged, Imperial gold had to be consecrated in the Temple of Jupiter on Capitoline Hill in Rome.
Quite a powerful and rare metal, but like the Roman emperors, quite volatile. Be sure never to break that blade..." She smiled pleasantly.

"Rome was after my time, of course, but I do hear stories. And now over here-this golden throne is one of my finest luxury items.
Hephaestus made it as a punishment for his mother, Hera. Sit in it and you'll be immediately trapped."

Leo apparently took this as an order. He began walking toward it in a trance.

"Leo, don't!" Piper warned.

He blinked. "How much for both?"

Rebecca and Piper looked at each other.

"I take care of Leo and you Jason?" Rebecca whispered.

"Plan." The brunette smiled back.

Rebecca grabbed Jason around the arm and dragged him.

Jason looked hurt he wasn't close to the princess anymore. "Hey-"

She snapped her finger close to his face. "Snap out of it- she's using charmspeak you bimbo."

"Huh?"

Rebecca rolled her eyes and leaned close, so he could only focus on her face. She then lowered her voice, her tone wasn't demanding or annoying anymore.

"Jason." He leaned close. "Snap out of it, we have to go? Don't you want to go?"

It seemed to work briefly, his posture straightened, his eyes focussed again, and he leaned, their noses almost touching.

"You're a liar, I know we have met before."

Rebecca blinked, but he was right, she wasn't being fair with him. He had no memory, it was obvious he wanted to remember his past.

But she was too much of a coward to tell him. She wanted to enjoy while it lasted, before he remembered her.

"I-"

"Children." The princess was back with Leo in tow. "If you please, we will now see what you came for. That is what you want, yes?"

Piper got to her. "If we fight her?"

Rebecca looked around trying to look for a good escape way. "We can't, it's her shop, and she's a powerful witch who had Leo and Jason under her control."

Piper nodded. "She could make them fight us or something."

"Let's get the Satyr and think of a plan then."

They took the escalator down to the base of the fountain. For the first time, Rebecca noticed two large bronze sundials.

The gilded oversize canary cages stood to the east and west, and the farthest one held the storm spirits. They were so densely packed, spinning around like a super-concentrated tornado, that the girl couldn't tell how many there were dozens, at least.

"Hey," Leo said, "Coach Hedge looks okay!"

If okay was being in a bird cage with a witch and evil wind spirits.

They ran to the nearest canary cage. The old satyr seemed to have been petrified, he was frozen mid-shout, his club raised over his head like he was ordering the gym class to drop and give him fifty.

"Yes," the princess said. "I always keep my wares in good condition. We can certainly barter for the storm spirits and the satyr. A package deal. If we come to terms, I'll even throw in the vial of healing potion, and you can go in peace." She gave Piper and Rebecca a shrewd look. "That's better than starting unpleasantness, isn't it, dear?"

But Rebecca knew they couldn't trust her, she was insane and would probably not keep her end of the deal.

"We can negotiate," Piper said.

"Totally!" Leo agreed. "Name your price."

"Leo!" Piper snapped.

The princess chuckled. "Name my price? Perhaps not the best haggling strategy, my boy, but at least you know a thing's value.
Freedom is very valuable indeed. You would ask me to release this satyr, who attacked my storm winds-"

"Who attacked us," Piper interjected.

Her Highness shrugged. "As I said, my patron asks me for small favors from time to time. Sending the storm spirits to abduct you—that was one. I assure you it was nothing personal. And no harm done, as you came here, in the end, of your own free will! At any rate, you want the satyr freed, and you want my storm spirits-who are very valuable servants, by the way—so you can hand them over to that tyrant Aeolus. Doesn't seem quite fair, does it? The price will be high."

Rebecca sent her a dirty look. "Woman nothing is fair. Give us the Satyr and we'll keep the end of the deal."

Piper gasped. "You're Medea," she said. "You helped the original Jason steal the Golden Fleece. You're one of the most evil villains in Greek mythology. Jason, Leo—don't trust her."

Rebecca could've already told them that.

"What are we doing, again?" Leo asked.

"Boys!" The princess spread her hands in a welcoming gesture. Her diamond jewelry glittered, and her painted fingers curled like blood-

"It's true. But I'm so misunderstood. Oh, my dears, you don't know what it was like for women in the old days. We had no power, no leverage.

Often we couldn't even choose our own husbands. But I was different. I chose my own destiny by becoming a sorceress. Is that so wrong?

I made a pact with Jason: my help to win the fleece, in exchange for his love. A fair deal. He became a famous hero! Without me, he would've died unknown on the shores of Colchis."

Jason scowled. "Then ... you really did die three thousand years ago? You came back from the Underworld?"

"Death no longer holds me, young hero," Medea said. "Thanks to my patron, I am flesh and blood again."

"You ... re-formed?" Leo blinked. "Like a monster?"

Rebecca slipped her hand into her pocket, her halfblood senses altering her of a fight. "She's a monster- but less ugly."

Medea spread her fingers, and steam hissed from her nails, like water splashed on hot iron. "You have no idea what's happening, do you, my dears? It is so much worse than a stirring of monsters from Tartarus.

My patron knows that giants and monsters are not her greatest servants. I am mortal. I learn from my mistakes. And now that I have returned to the living, I will not be cheated again. Now, here is my price for what you ask."

"Guys," Piper said. "The original Jason left Medea because she was crazy and bloodthirsty."

"Lies!" Medea said.

"On the way back from Colchis, Jason's ship landed at another kingdom, and Jason agreed to dump Medea and marry the king's daughter." Rebecca told them.

"After I bore him two children!" Medea said. "Still he broke his promise! I ask you, was that right?"

"It may not have been right," Rebecca continued, "but neither was Medea's revenge. She murdered her own children to get back at Jason. She poisoned his new wife and fled the kingdom. She's the greek's toxic ex."

Medea snarled. "An invention to ruin my reputation! The people of the Corinth-that unruly mob-killed my children and drove me out. Jason did nothing to protect me. He robbed me of everything. So yes, I-"

Rebecca didn't have much patience, blame the ADHD, or her impulsiveness. "We get it, you're a victim, bla bla bla-"
Medea's eyes shined furiously at Rebecca. "You know what your problem always was? You always underestimated me."

Rebecca shot her another dirty look. "Ma'am I don't know you- I think I would remember someone as psycho as you."

The fountain turned bright red. Piper drew her dagger, but her hand was shaking almost too badly to hold it. "Jason, Leo-it's time to go. Now."

"Before you've closed the deal?" Medea asked. "What of your quest, boys? And my price is so easy. Did you know this fountain is magic? If a dead man were to be thrown into it, even if he was chopped to pieces, he would pop back out fully formed-stronger and more powerful than ever."

"Seriously?" Leo asked.

"Leo, she's lying," Piper said.

"Ridiculous," Medea said, and Piper could hear the power charged in every syllable. "Leo, Jason—my price is so simple. Why don't you two fight? If you get injured, or even killed, no problem. We'll just throw you into the fountain and you'll be better than ever. You do want to fight, don't you? You resent each other!"

"Guys, no!" Piper said. But they were already glaring at each other, as if it was just dawning on them how they really felt.

Rebecca rolled her eyes (it was her favourite gesture), but secretly she was worried. Basically, she felt hopeless and she hated that feeling.

Leo scowled. "Jason's always the star. He always gets the attention and takes me for granted."

"You're annoying, Leo," Jason said. "You never take anything seriously. You can't even fix a dragon."

Rebecca widened her eyes, "damn, shots were fired." She whispered.

Piper looked at her. "Damn indeed."

Both drew weapons-Jason his gold sword, and Leo a hammer from his tool belt.

"Let them go girls!," Medea urged. "I'm doing you a favor. Let it happen now, and it will make your choice so much easier. Enceladus will be pleased. You could have your father back today!"

Rebecca turned her head to Piper, her curls hitting her in the face. What about Piper's father?

"You work for Enceladus," she said ignoring Rebecca's inquisitive gaze.

Medea laughed. "Serve a giant? No. But we all serve the same greater causea patron you cannot begin to challenge. Walk away, the two of you. This does not have to be your death, too. Save yourselves, and your father can go free Piper."

She looked at Rebecca with a curled smile. "You'll get your footsteps."

Now it was Piper that was looking at Rebecca oddly, but she couldn't focus on that, Medea knew about the footsteps. What else did she know?

Leo and Jason were still facing off, ready to fight, but they looked unsteady and confused-waiting for another order.

"Listen to me, girls." Medea plucked a diamond off her bracelet and threw it into a spray of water from the fountain. As it passed through the multicolored light, Medea said, "O Iris, goddess of the rainbow, show me the office of Tristan McLean."

The mist shimmered, and they saw her Piper's father study. Sitting behind his desk, talking on the phone, was her dad's assistant, Jane, in her dark business suit, her hair swirled in a tight bun.

"Hello, Jane," Medea said.

Jane hung up the phone calmly. "How can I help you, ma'am? Hello, Piper."

"You—" Piper was so angry she could hardly talk.

"Yes, child," Medea said. "Your father's assistant. Quite easy to manipulate. An organized mind for a mortal, but incredibly weak."

"Thank you, ma'am," Jane said.

"Don't mention it," Medea said. "I just wanted to congratulate you, Jane. Getting Mr. McLean to leave town so suddenly, take his jet to Oakland without alerting the press or the police-well done! No one seems to know where he's gone. And telling him his daughter's life was on the line— that was a nice touch to get his cooperation."

Rebecca looked at the three, then at Leo and Jason that looked about to kill each other.

She looked at Piper's face of betrayal and hurt, she loved her father.

Something wrapped around her foot, a vine of a plant. It seemed to be curious, moving slowly, trying to get some sort of affection from the girl.

Rebecca could feel the life in the plant, she caressed it, the vine responded to her touch. Rebecca smiled.

"No!" Piper ordered making Rebecca snap out of it. "Jason, Leo —she's tricking you. Put down your weapons."

The sorceress rolled her eyes. "Please, girl. You're no match for me.
I trained with my aunt, the immortal Circe. I can drive men mad or heal them with my voice. What hope do these puny young heroes have against me? Now, boys, kill each other!"

So Medea did know Circe, psychotic run in the family.

"Jason, Leo, listen to me." Piper put all of her emotion into her voice.

Rebecca got close to her, with her dagger, in case things turned south and she had to fight Medea while Piper charmspeaked the boys out of it.

"Medea is charming you. It's part of her magic. You are best friends. Don't fight each other. Fight her!" They hesitated, and then Rebecca felt the spell being undone.

Jason blinked. "Leo, was I just about to stab you?"

Rebecca looked to Jason. "Yes! Now chop chop let's get out of here!"

Leo gasped, then turned to Medea "You... you're working with Dirt Woman." He lifted his hammer. "Lady, this hammer has your name."

"Bah!" Medea sneered. "I'll simply collect payment another way."

"Uh no you won't." Rebecca swung at her, the gold dagger shining.

Medea dodged it pressed one of the mosaic tiles on the floor, and the building rumbled.

Jason swung his sword at Medea, but she dissolved into smoke and reappeared at the base of the escalator.

"You're too slow, heroes!" She laughed. "Take your frustration out on my pets!"

Before Rebecca could go after her, the giant bronze sundials at either end of the fountain swung open.

Two snarling gold beasts-flesh-and-blood winged dragons-crawled out from the pits below.

"So that's what's in the kennels," Leo said meekly.

The dragons spread their wings and hissed. One turned his angry orange eyes on her.

"Don't look them in the eye!" Jason warned. "They'll paralyze you."

"Indeed!" Medea was leisurely riding the escalator up, leaning against the handrail as she watched the fun.

"These two dears have been with me a long time sun dragons.They pulled my chariot when I left Corinth-"

"Nobody cares!" Rebecca interrupted her again.

The dragons lunged. Leo, Rebecca and Jason charged to intercept.

They swung and hit like a team that had been training for years together, while one hit the other defended. Between the three they had a good chance against the dragons.

Medea was almost to the second floor, where she'd be able to choose from a wide assortment of deadly appliances.

"Oh, no, you don't," Piper growled, and took off after her.

Suddenly Rebecca noticed something in her foot again, the vine, but it was thicker now.

She rolled away the vine wrapped around her, she caressed it, the message clear, go after Medea.

The vine uncoiled and began to climb to where the witch and Piper was.

Leo was blowing his safety whistle, Jason was yelling to keep the dragons' attention and Rebecca was trying to get a good hit at the monsters.

Leo called, "Guys, help!"

One of the dragons had Leo pinned to the floor. It was baring its fangs, ready to snap.

Jason was all the way across the room battling the other dragon, much too far away to assist.

Rebecca looked panicked, neither her nor Jason would be able to reach in time, but she remembered.

Jason- before his memory loss, had accidentally taught her the bulls eyes trick.

She got away from the dragon that was pretty pissed at her, she run picking up momentum, then she threw her dagger full speed at the dragons eye.

The dragon wailed, Leo didn't waste time to get out.

CRASH! The stained glass ceiling splintered in a rain of multicolored shards, and Festus the bronze dragon dropped into the department store.

He hurtled into the fray, snatching up a sun dragon in each claw.

"That's my boy!" Leo yelled.

Rebecca had never been more relieved to see a bronze dragonS

Festus flew halfway up the atrium, then hurled the sun dragons into the pits they'd come from.

Leo raced to the fountain and pressed the marble tile, closing the sundials. They shuddered as the dragons banged against them, trying to get out.

The bronze dragon flapped his mighty wings, snatched the two cages with the satyr and the storm spirits in his claws, and began to ascend.

Jason and Leo climbed on top of Festus that was slowly getting up, Rebecca had to be fast, she ran while Jason urged her to be faster.

She then jumped, Jason caught her hand last minute and dragged her up.

She was flushed, tired and the adrenaline slowly leaving her. She looked at Jason. "Thanks."

He shrugged. "Don't mention it."

The building rumbled. Fire and the smoke curled up the walls, melting the railings, turning the air to acid.

They finally got to the flow where Piper was, the vine was wrapped thickly around Medea's foot, but Piper didn't seem to notice.

Rebecca sighed relieved.

Piper jumped over the side. She plummeted for only a second before Rebecca caught her, hauling her aboard the dragon.

She heard Medea screaming in rage as they soared through the broken roof and over downtown Chicago. Then the department store exploded behind them.

Rebecca smiled breathless, forget what she said the other day.

Quests were all that.

____________________________

- i'm to tired to check for
mistakes and stuff

flo <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.1K 957 70
"𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙖 𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙥𝙞𝙙 𝙃𝙖𝙡𝙛-𝘽𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙙" "𝙉𝙤 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙚𝙨" OC x OC Jason x OC In which a young Half-Blood finds her...
8K 352 11
❝ you can hear it in the silence, you can feel it on the way home, you can see it with the lights out you are in love, true love ❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 a...
127K 4.1K 93
"How did you know?" "Some fates can't be denied. The sea was always meant to fall for the sky." **** Or a story in which the daughter of Poseidon f...
8.6K 309 33
⋆ ★ the devil's in the details, but you got a friend in me would it be enough if i could never give you peace? . . . ! where the archer finally...