lionesses one shots ✿

De arsenallacey240

one shots of lionesses and y/n ✿ comment any players you specifically would like:) may be mentions of trigger... Mais

field of hearts - Lauren Hemp✿
forbidden rivalry - Chloe Kelly✿
the kiss of life - Maya Le Tissier✿
goal of love - Hannah Hampton✿
healing hearts - Mary Earps✿
a birthday to remember - Leah Williamson✿
a night in sydney - Jess Carter✿
the final goal - Lucy Bronze✿
'the dream' - Georgia Stanway✿
journeys of the heart - Rachel Daly✿
beyond the game - Jessica Park✿
clash and connection - Grace Clinton✿
A/N

behind the lens - Niamh Charles✿

512 6 0
De arsenallacey240

Y/N pov<3

Being a professional photographer was my dream, but I never thought I would have the opportunity to work with one of my biggest idols. Niamh Charles was more than a brilliant footballer, she was also a stunning beauty, who appeared on the covers of many magazines and newspapers. I had been following her career since she joined the lionesses, and I admired her skills, passion, and charisma.

One day, I got a call from the editor of Sports Illustrated, who asked me if I wanted to take photos of Niamh Charles for the next issue. I was speechless. I agreed right away, and felt a mix of excitement and nervousness. I had never met Niamh Charles in person, but I had seen enough of her pictures and videos to know that she was gorgeous, charming, and confident. How would I cope with being in the same room with her, let alone taking her photos?

I got to the studio early, and set up all my equipment. I checked my camera, lenses, and lighting, and made sure everything was ready. I also prepared some questions to ask Niamh Charles during the shoot, hoping to get some insights into her personality and preferences. I wanted to capture her essence, not just her appearance.

I heard a knock on the door, and turned around. I gasped as I saw Niamh Charles walk in, wearing a casual outfit of jeans, t-shirt, and leather jacket. She smiled warmly, and extended her hand.

"Hi, I'm Niamh. You must be Y/N. It's a pleasure to meet you."

I shook her hand, and felt a jolt of electricity run through my body. I barely managed to say hello, and introduced myself.

"Hi, I'm Y/N. I'm the photographer for today. I'm a huge fan of yours. It's an honor to work with you."

Niamh laughed, and winked.

"Thank you, that's very kind of you. I'm a fan of your work too. I've seen some of your photos, and they're amazing. You have a great eye for detail and emotion."

I felt my cheeks heat up, and thanked her. I couldn't believe that Niamh Charles had seen MY photos, and liked them (!!). I felt a surge of confidence, and decided to be more relaxed and friendly.

I led Niamh to the dressing room, where she changed into a more formal outfit of a white blouse, black skirt, and heels. She looked stunning, and I felt my heart skip a beat. I complimented her, and she thanked me. She asked me what kind of photos I wanted to take, and I explained my vision.

"I want to show your beauty, but also your strength and grace. I want to capture the essence of who you are, not just what you do. I want to make you shine, like the star that you are."

Niamh smiled, and nodded.

"That sounds wonderful. I trust your judgment. You're the expert, after all. Just tell me what to do, and I'll do it."

We reached the set, where a couch and a white backdrop were arranged. I asked Niamh to sit on the couch, and try different poses. I took some photos, and looked at them. They were decent, but not impressive. I felt that something was lacking. I wanted Niamh to be more relaxed, and more expressive.

I changed my strategy. I left my camera, and joined Niamh on the couch. I gazed into her eyes, and grinned.

"Niamh, you're doing well, but I sense that you're not giving your all. You're too rigid, too serious. I want you to loosen up, and be yourself. I want you to reveal your character, your feelings, your passions. I want you to show me the real you."

Niamh seemed shocked, but curious. She nodded, and eased her shoulders. She moved closer to me, and spoke softly.

"Alright, I'll show you the real me. But you have to make me a promise."

I felt a chill run down my spine, and nodded.

"Anything. What is it?"

Niamh smiled, and murmured in my ear.

"Promise me that you'll show me the real you too."

I didn't know how to react after she said that. I just sat there staring at my camera that was in my hand, until I felt her touch my cheek, before running her hand through my hair.

Before I realized it I was lifted off the white sofa and dragged to the bathroom, where she pinned me against the wall. For a moment we were just standing there looking into each others eyes, before she leaned in and kissed me. It was gentle, amazing, everything I ever dreamed of but deep down I knew I was only a photographer and we could never be anything that serious after this only being the first time we've met right?

I intensified our kiss before Niamh pulled away from it and apologized.

"I'm so so sorry"  She said with a face full of fear and worry.

"Niamh its okay. Its our life nobody can take anything that WE want away from us." I said while holding her face in my hands and softly smiling.

"Although I would like to go back and check my camera hasn't been stolen" I said with a slight laugh. I held Niamh's hand and we walked hand in hand back to studio. Nobody had a clue what was going on but not questioning anything.

I loved her. I really did.

We checked the camera, and luckily, it was still there. I looked at the photos I had taken of Niamh, and felt a pang of guilt. I had been so unprofessional, and crossed a line that I shouldn't have. I wondered what she was thinking, and how she felt about me.

I turned to her, and saw her looking at me with a mix of emotions. She bit her lip, and spoke softly.

"Y/N, I don't know what came over me. I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable, or if I ruined the shoot. I just felt something for you, something I've never felt before. You're so talented, and so kind, and so beautiful. I couldn't help myself."

She looked down, and sighed.

"I know this is crazy, and probably a mistake. You're my photographer, and I'm just a client for Nike. We barely know each other, and we live in different worlds. I'm a famous footballer, and you're a struggling artist. We have nothing in common, and no future together. But I can't deny what I feel for you. I think I'm falling in love with you."

She looked up, and met my eyes. She smiled, and reached for my hand.

"Please tell me, Y/N. How do you feel about me? Do you feel the same way, or am I just a fool?"

I felt a surge of emotion, and squeezed her hand. I looked into her eyes, and spoke from my heart.

"Niamh, you're not a fool. You're the most amazing person I've ever met. You're not just a famous footballer, you're a brilliant player, and a wonderful human being. You have so much to offer, and so much to share. You make me feel things I've never felt before. You make me happy, and alive, and inspired. You're not a mistake, you're a miracle. And I'm falling in love with you too."

I leaned in, and kissed her. She kissed me back, and wrapped her arms around me. We hugged, and smiled, and laughed. We didn't care about the camera, or the shoot, or the world. We only cared about each other.

We decided to finish the shoot, and take some more photos. But this time, we didn't need any poses, or questions, or directions. We just acted naturally, and let our feelings show. We smiled, and cuddled, and kissed, and looked at each other with love. The photos were stunning, and captured our essence, not just our appearance. They showed us as we were, two people in love.

We left the studio, and went to a nearby café. We talked, and joked, and learned more about each other. We found out that we had a lot in common, and a lot to learn from each other. We enjoyed each other's company, and felt a connection that was deeper than words. We decided to go to my place, and spend the night together. We made love, and cuddled, and whispered sweet nothings. We fell asleep in each other's arms, and dreamed of each other.

The next morning, we woke up, and smiled. We kissed, and said good morning. We got dressed, and had breakfast. We looked at the photos, and admired them. We both agreed that they were the best photos I had ever taken, and the best photos we had ever seen! We decided to send them to the magazine, and hope that they would like them too. We also decided to go public with our relationship, and face the consequences. We knew that it would be hard, and that we would face a lot of challenges, and criticism, and pressure. But we also knew that it would be worth it, and that we would face them together. We loved each other, and that was all that mattered.

We kissed, and hugged, and said goodbye. We promised to call each other, and see each other soon. We walked away, and smiled. We were happy, and in love, and ready for anything.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

203K 4.7K 43
Just some one-shots of my fav female footballers FYI: some events may be different then real life just to fit the narrative better (i.e. timeline, i...
158K 2.8K 82
A collection of woso imagines taken from my tumblr account:) these are all mine, i dont give anyone permission to copy or steal any of my works unde...
99.1K 2.4K 56
𝐹𝑒𝑚𝑎𝑙𝑒 𝑂𝐶 𝑆𝑜𝑐𝑖𝑎𝑙 𝑀𝑒𝑑𝑖𝑎 & 𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑙 𝐿𝑖𝑓𝑒 ˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ೃ⁀➷ 𝑋𝑖𝑜𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑎 𝑀𝑖𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑎 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑎𝑛 𝑎...
21.1K 213 13
A book of imagines Leah Williamson Beth Mead Lucy Bronze Kiera Walsh Ella Toone Alessia Russo Mary Earps B x G And more.... Request taken