The Chosen Son

Galing kay pjaclie22

I met Jane the first time when I was Six, my parents took me to a park to meet friends of theirs. The playgr... Higit pa

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42

Chapter 11

13.8K 310 23
Galing kay pjaclie22

River

I woke to the annoying sound of the alarm clock going off, to see it said 6:45 am and groaned at how early it was. I didn't sleep well after the realization I had, but I came to terms with my feeling and decided it wasn't really that I wanted Jane. I really just owed so much gratitude to her because I would be here if it wasn't for her. Dante would be so wonderful and gave me every opportunity if it hadn't been for her. I believe that was where my feeling came from, I was thankful and I miss read them as being infatuated.

I sat and groaned at the time of the clock, I hated getting up early, especially now that I had to go to school and babysit the drama queen. I already went and completed school as top of my class and I didn't do it all to be sent to school again. I got up and decided to take a shower to help wake me up. The cold water felt nice and did the trick and I was more alert now. I wrapped a towel around my waist and went to the closet, where Dante said my uniform was. Where a uniform to school just made this an even better experiences, note the sarcasm.

After I dressed, I looked in the mirror to see how stupid and prep I looked a I groaned. Khaki pants with a belt, white button down shirt with blue and gold tie, and a dark blue blazer. I hated this, monkey suit it just wasn't me. I liked my pants to be jeans and a little room, and I preferred tee-shirts. This was stupid, even Dante didn't wear a suit he did need to. I contemplated just wearing my normal clothing. Hell, I was really a student so what did it matter if I didn't wear a student uniform.

I went down stair to get some food before I had to take Jane to school, hopefully she was up because I really just wanted to avoid her after, as much as possible last night events. I walked down to the kitchen to see Jane setting at the table playing on her phone drinking a cup of coffee. I just went right to the cupboard grabbing a bowl and a box a cereal and eat it standing up, I just thought it was best not to sit near her because it would just temp another fight and I was tired of fighting.

"Oh River don't you just look handsome in your uniform, you will have every girl in that school drooling over you" Lana, Jane Mother said walking in the kitchen with a smile as she poured her cup of coffee.

"Thank you Ma'am, but I am not going there to attract female attention, I am going to make sure Jane is safe" I said as Jane made scoff noise and got up and left the kitchen and I rolled my eyes as Jane mother watched her leave

"don't worry about her, she will come around eventually just give her time, and don't be so strict loosen up a bit and try to have fun" she said as she patted my arm and left the room leaving me alone

This was going to be a long day, as I washed my bowl and felt my phone vibrate. I pulled out my phone to see, a text from mark saying Tiffany was picking up all the girls, and they would be there in six minutes. I went to go grab the bag that I had left in the closet. As I was walking down the stairs I saw Jane trying to leave without her being seen or heard as my phone vibrated again. I hurried down the stairs and out the front door, as I closed it loader Jane looked back up before she got in Tiffany's car. I could see Mark's car behind hers and walked over to it and sat in the back seat.

"Hey, so how was jail" Vincent said as he smiled at me

"Wonderful it was like a vacation in paradise" I said rolling my eye looking out the window

"here" Dominick said handing me a bottle of alcohol "it will help us get through the day in normal high school,

"thanks" I said grabbing the bottle quickly and taking a couple of drinks before passing it back as he did the same

"So Jane seems pretty pissed off this morning" Mark said and I shrugged "you two get in a fight again" he said as everyone laughed

"nah, she just mad from yesterday because had her get rid of this chick I was hooking up with that came to the house" I said as Dominick started laughing

"Wow, you sure know how to piss her off" he said as he hands me the bottle again.

The car ride was pretty quiet after that point, except for the occasional sound of the liquid sloshing around as the bottle was passed. Kegan sat up front with Mark, they both were not drink, Mark because he was driving and Kegan was not really a drinker and relatively good kid. I always wondered how he got sucked into this lifestyle. In truth if it didn't exist I would bet money he would be a doctor or something that curing disease for children. It bothered me, to think he was wasting the potential he had to be Nikita bodyguard, but then again he was chosen for that reason alone, someone Nikita could outsmart easily.

The ride felt quick, but I had drunk a lot of the bottle being passed around. Dominick actually did something smart, bring this so we could get through this. We had all gone to a school together, but it wasn't like the normal high school. We learned everything everyone else did, but we were also trained in many different types of fighting skills, trained in how to handle situation that we might meet in this gangster lifestyle. We also endured trick punishments if we failed and everyone here knew that the school punishment, was nothing compared to what the real world would be like if we messed up.

Mark parked his car a few spots down from where I could see Tiffany parking. Mark grabbed the bottle I had forgotten was in my hands, and gulped the remaining quarter. We got out and I stumbled, not realizing how drunk I was until I stood up. I collected myself as the other guy stood around chatting as I watch the girls walk up the stairs and enter the school. We followed shortly after, trying to make it not obvious that we were there because we were there bodyguards.

Walking in was uncomfortable as all the kids started at us as we walked in following Kegan, to the front office. They gave us a scheduled of class said they would be the same as the girls. I mentally groaned at the thought having to be in every single class with Jane. I guess I knew it was going to be like this, I just wanted to avoid it or her as much as possible. I looked at my locked number to get rid of the bag that was irritating me to have to carry. I walked to around a little confused and disoriented, thinking I should not have drunk so much, but I finally managed to find it by accident.

It took me a few minutes to actually get the combination done correct. I felt very pleased with myself for getting it done only screwing it up

"Oh just wonderful" I heard come from beside me and I looked over with a goofy grin because I was still happy from getting the locker open, "I was actually excited to go to school today so I could get away from you, but looks like that not going to happen" I smiled as she slammed her locker open that was next to mine

"nope I have every class with the bitchy little princess every day, so get used to it" I said as I shoved my bag inside the locker

"wow, you smell like you just drank a bar dry" Jane said taking a step back waving her hand in front of her

"well I had to find someway of making it through the day of having to deal with you and getting drunk was easy enough" I said as I tried closing my locked, but it wouldn't stay shut

"just get away from me" she said squeezing her eyes shut and gripping the door of her locker making her knuckles turn white, as I started laughing at her "it's just three months it just three-month, you can do this, 90 days it's not that long" she started saying over and over to herself

"Three month to what princess?" I said leaning against my locker as she turned and looked at me angry

"tell I turn 18, and I can marry David and get you as far away from me as possible" she said, as I felt the stab pain go a little deeper in my chest

"hey Jane, mind introducing me to your gorgeous friend here" I halted my speech to look up and see a blond-haired girl standing beside Jane smiling and batting her lashes at me

She was wearing the same thing every girl was except the fact she had her skirt hiked up more than other. Plus her top button were undone as she purposely exposed her breast for male attenuation. I shrugged and smiled back, had thought what the hell at least I could distract myself with a few girls while I passed the time.

"Oh Casey, this is no my friend, River you too will get along great because all he ever sees in girl is how fast he can get them on their knees" she said slamming her locker shut and bumping into the girl as she stormed away

"she is such a bitch" the girl said watching her walk away and slowly turning back to look at me with a smile "Hi, I'm Casey" she said as she twirled her hair, and I was becoming less attracted to the girl by the second

"River" I said getting bored with how much she batted her eye at me

"are you like new here, do you need someone to give a special tour" I smiled at her as she finally got to the point I was waiting for

"yeah that would be awesome, we should start the tour now" I said as I placed my hand on her hip and she started giggling

"wow, someones being bad this morning, and on your first day" she said as she dragged her finger down my chest.

"yeah, so where can we go be bad together then?" getting irritated with her dragging it out

"girls bathroom around the corner locks from the inside" she said grabbing my hand, as she starts pulling me toward the bathroom.

The second she locked the door, it was like she was like a praying mantis. Her tongue felt like she was suffocating as her overused perfume actually was. Her legs were grabbing me around my waist tightly that she was hindering me getting hard. I pried her from me and pushed her against the wall. As she giggled and her hands flew to my belt buckle and started pushing me backward until me back hit the sink. I hopped up as she was started stroking my dick a little harder than needed to me. I decided to move it along cause the girl was not as experienced or had just had bad lesson in being a whore.

I put my hand on top of her head and started pushing down on it gently, she was giving me little nibbles on my chest which was nice, but I didn't want that it just felt too intimate, when all I need to do was get a good fuck out of her. She obeyed quickly and started bobbing her head up and down, sliding her in and out of her mouth. I closed my eye and felt good as I started seeing what I truly wanted. Memories from the other night in Jane's room, and what it had felt like in the club to have her against me. I tried shaking the thought from my mind, but could forget. The girl giving me head felt nice and it made the pain go away plus it did feel good. I consecrated on the warmth building inside me as I told her to go faster and she obeys well until I blew grabbing her head down as hard as I could the second I reached ecstasy.

I dressed quickly as got away from her, I still wanted more I always wanted more. Every girl it was just the same thing. Yeah it felt good and I liked it, but it was all unsatisfying at the end and I just kept feeling like I wanted more. On top of all that since starting my assignment all I can think about is Jane and what it would be like to have her under me instead of them. I didn't feel like facing Jane so I went and laid on Mark's car and smoked a cigarette trying to clear my head for a while alone

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

3M 94.7K 55
I'm am a nerd. I'm extremely smart. I'm short but I prefer to be called fun-sized ( I'm 5'1). I have blonde hair and blue eyes. I get good grades and...
203K 5.6K 34
"Oh Cmon London! It's not that bad! She's just there to help and protect you! After all there are people coming after me and I wanna make sure your o...
33.6K 950 30
"WE NEED TO FUCKING CATCH HIM!" the bastard running behind me, yelled to his partner. It was was the middle of the night, I was running away, not ca...
17.3K 400 23
"Hi, I'm Noa." Glancing to my right, I realized the girl was sitting next to me. "Um, I'm Delaney." "Nice to meet you. It's nice to finally have an...