Biggest secret of my life

By EyesOfMind

This is an arrange marriage story. Where Tara Mehta who belongs to an upper middle-class family and Armaan Si... More

Aestheticโœจ
Introduction
Introduction 2
Chapter 1: She and her family
Chapter 2: He and his family
Chapter 3: Anxiety and panic attack
Chapter 4: Mesmerizing eyes
Chapter 5: Shopping
Chapter 7: plan for Sanaya's wedding
Chapter 8: Finally, they meet
Chapter 9: Armaan's anger
Chapter 10: Radhika admired Tara
Chapter 11: Preparation for Anniversary party
Chapter 12: Anniversary party
Chapter 13: Marriage proposal
Chapter 14: Mehta's reaction on proposal
Chapter 15: Tara's first visit in Rajmahal
Chapter 16: Armaan's answer to Tara
Important Note:
Chapter 17: Armaan knows about Sana
Chapter 18: Tara's time with Rathor sibligs
Chapter 19: Small drive of Tara and Armaan
Chapter 20: Surprise for friends
Author's Note
Chapter 21: Tara's suffer
Chapter 22: Glimpse of past
Chapter 23: Date fix
Questions
New story
Chapter 24: Unknown Parcel
Chapter 25: Different Feelings
Chapter 26: Party at Saxena
Chapter 27: Beautiful moments
Chapter 28: Beautiful moments 2
Chapter 29: Shopping and preparation
Chapter 30: Engagement
Chapter 31: Surprise
Chapter 32: The Talk
Chapter 33: Accident
Chapter 34: Hospital

Chapter 6: Day out of younger Rathors

181 9 0
By EyesOfMind

Rajmahal:

Armaan's room:-

After talking to his siblings, he went to take a bath but there also he was not in mood because he realized one thing that the eyes, he shows that day became his PEACE now. He did not know why but that was the only thing who gave him PEACE after a long time because he did not get PEACE after taking responsibilities of his kingdom, he did not feel this much PEACE and now he want that at any cost but on one side, he was fearing about the nature of the girl making him rethink about the possibilities what if she was greedy like others, he couldn't make everyone suffer. So, he thought to find the girl first personally...

After taking bath he went to the palace garden and saw that everyone was waiting for him...so he greets everyone and take blessing from elders and take his sit.

Adhiraj: what happened why are you late today, is everything okay? (getting worried because Armaan was always early person)

Armaan: nothing dada sa, everything is okay... (assuring him)

Adhiraj just nods because he knows that when time comes Armaan will come to him by himself to talk to him...

Akshita: bhai let's go for a day out, we did not go anywhere for a long time... (say excitedly)

Abhira: yeah, bhai please please... (making pappy eyes)

Abir and Akshit: let's go to the farmhouse... (excitedly)

Abhira and Akshita: no last time also we go there so not today... (rejecting their idea)

Abhigyan: haa bachho (children) go and enjoy, it will fresh your mind. (smilingly)

Abhinav: haa haa go (says loudly) and give us some time to do romance with our wives... (murmuring)

But this was heard by Abhigyan and Ragini...who sit either side of him, Abhigyan cough hearing that and Ragini's eyes become wide, Nisha gives water to Abhigyan and ask him what happened... and he say her what he heard, and her eyes also become wide like Ragini...

After a min they become normal before anyone notice but their bad luck Armaan and Adhiraj understood what happened... Adhiraj did not react, but Armaan started thinking about that ocean blue eyes seeing his father's romantic side... but come back to his sense after listening to his siblings...

Abhira: bhai what say... please let's go naa...

Armaan: okay... (as he couldn't say no to his sisters)

Youngsters started screaming out of happiness and elders were happy seeing them like this, but they pray secretly to make Armaan understand to get married fast, so they can see him happier...

Akshita: let's go and get ready, we will enjoy after a long time... (excitedly)

Akshit: yeah, go fast chudail (witch), you will take more time to hide your face with 20 gm make up... (teasing her)

Akshita: you also go and hide your tale otherwise everyone gets to know that you are monkey... (rolling her eyes)

Akshit: you shut up chudail kahiki... (witch)

Abhimanyu: Akshit... (with strict voice)

Akshit: bhai why are you scolding me always say something to her also... (making pout)

Armaan: because always you start first... (with straight face)

Akshita shows him tongue happily but Akshit ignore her because he knows always his brothers will take her side...

Then they all plan what to do in their day out... finally they decide to go in game zone, movie and dinner...

So, they departed to get ready and decide to meet in an hour in living room of main wing of palace from where they will go to their destination...

Akshita: what are you wearing dii? (elder sister)

Abhira: that's what I am thinking... (confusingly)

Akshita: hmmm...

Abhira: let's wear the outfit which we bought last week... (suddenly in excitement)

Akshita: that's a good idea...

Abhimanyu: girls please don't take much time otherwise bhai will change his mind... (making them scared)

Abhira and Akshita: no no no please don't say that we will take only 45 mins... and started running towards their room...

All brothers: be careful... (screaming)

All went to their room and started to get ready and meet as per their plan... they decide to take their favorite car, on driving sit Abhimanyu, on passenger sit Armaan, on middle sit Abhira and Akshita and on the last sit Abir and Akshit... with before and after cars of securities...

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

They reach at their favorite mall and excitedly move towards game zone and spent their time on different games like pool, air hockey, super bikez etc...

In that our hero was missing, actually he got a call, so he comes out from game zone and attend the call and talk to his important client.

After completing the call, he was about to go back to game zone but suddenly something catches his eyes, so he moves towards that, and it was jewelry piece because seeing that piece he remembers ocean blue eyes.

He goes to that shop and ask salesperson to bring that piece and as that piece come, he got mesmerized and thought to purchase it...

He didn't know why he want to take it, but his heart was saying to take it, so listen to his heart and purchase it...and go back to game zone...

Abir: where were you bhai?

Armaan: call...

Akshit: let's go and play that basketball... (pointing towards his left side)

Armaan: hmm...

They all move towards basketball and started playing after some time they decide to do lunch and then movie...

They all went to the food court and sit on the corner sit... and place their order...

Abhimanyu: how is collage going on guys...

Akshita: superb bhai... (happily)

Armaan: what about Akshit and Abir?

Akshit: good bhai, in this Sem we have to make presentation, so I was thinking to come to our office...

Abir: everything is going good now only last exam remain...

Armaan: good going...

Like this they were talking but suddenly they heard some irritating voice...

Voice: hey hiii guys what a coincident...

Abhimanyu instantly look at Armaan who close his eyes duo to irritation...

Abhimanyu: oh god what she is doing here... (murmuring to his siblings)

Abhira: bro, please do something if she spoils bhai's mood then I will not leave her... (irritatingly)

Abir: oh, hii Taniya what are you doing here? (extra sweetly)

So, she was Taniya Saxena, daughter of Mahesh Saxena who was business partner of Rathors. She was in modelling industry and her dream was to become Mrs. Armaan Singh Rathor AKA Queen... so when ever get chance she come to pursue Armaan and trying to come in his family's good books. But everyone knows about her so as much as possible they try to ignore her...

She thinks herself perfect in everything and also think that she has everything that every man can demand in girl... but she did not know that this was her biggest misunderstanding...

Taniya: nothing Abir just come to do some shopping you know na I have to look best as I am model... (flaunting herself)

Abir: yeah, I know that chudail (witch) (murmuring) hmm (smile in front of Taniya)

Taniya: oh, Armaan you are also here sorry I did not see you... (pretending to surprise)

Armaan: hmm... (with his always cold voice)

Taniya: btw what are you doing here guys if you don't mind can I join you... (ask very sweetly)

Abhira: yar if she will join us, all our day out get spoil... (to Akshita slowly)

Akshit: yarr why she is here... (to Abir slowly)

Abhimanyu: nothing we came for a lunch...

Taniya: ohh.. can i....

She cut by a call which come to her phone... she excuses herself and take call and after 2 min come again...

Taniya: sorry guys I could not join you today I have to go somewhere...

Abhimanyu: it's okay... (slightly smiling)

Taniya: okay byyy.... And go from there...

Akshita: hfff now we can enjoy freely...

Everyone agrees with her and then they complete their lunch and then move towards movie theatre to watch movie and after that they had some snacks and then went to their sibling's penthouse to spend some time with each other...like this they enjoy their day out... 

------------------------------------------------------------

Keep reading and stay healthy and happy...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 9K 36
๐—›๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐—”๐— ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—˜ ๐—”๐—ฟ๐—ท๐˜‚๐—ป ๐—ฆ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ต ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ He is of 26 years old. Known as the youngest business man in the world and the richest. He is...
1.7M 72.5K 70
It's time to fall for cocky, charming, and handsome Billionaire! Or is it? Anyways, life gives you what you never expected out of it in the mess wher...
579K 26.9K 48
Arranged Marriages in India are common. Arranged Marriage between two powerpack business houses is common, as well. But what are the complications on...
1.9M 77.9K 61
Demons aren't born, They are made... The Rathores, One of the most powerful and influential family of the whole world. Rulers of Rajasthan and known...