๐–๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ข๐๐ž ๐›๐š๐›๐ฒ

By zyantookyohoe

"๐ˆ๐š๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฅ ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐›๐จ๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐›๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค๐ข๐ง' ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ ๐€'๐ค๐ข๐ซ๐š" More

๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐’๐จ๐จ๐ง
Characters/Warning
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
Anyways
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
Perfect Trailer
'๐๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ'
Epilogue
Prologue

20

8.2K 576 254
By zyantookyohoe

3rd person POV.
*not edited*

"Stop staring at me like that Nasir, it's creepy." A'kira said lifting her hand and slightly pushed his face in a different direction

He just kissed the palm of her hand and turned his head back to her with a softer look on his face.

"If you crazy or sum tell me from now." She said making Nick who was currently pouring his coffee side eye her

He highly doubted that she knew the way Nasir was. Though he was clearly a harmless joke, it wasn't as harmless when it wasn't a joke. Sometimes he wondered if Nasir truly..felt something for her.

Isopraxis

The ability to duplicate another person's gestures, tone of voice, body language, facial expressions, and rate of breathing.

Or in other words

Sociopathic mirroring.

The hotel room he decorated. Mirroring.

The gifts. Mirroring.

And he did mirror her a lot.

Mostly her gestures and actions.

But his intentions weren't bad. For the first time he truly felt nothing but love for somebody.

He would say he felt nothing but love for his mother but that would be a lie. Sometimes he felt like she was beyond stupid for the way she continuously allowed a man that treated her and her kids bad back in her life. Sure he took care of her but that was simply because he didn't care enough to cut her off. He felt that like would be more work.

He knew she would keep trying to get in contact with him if he did. So he decided speaking to her for about 3 minutes everyday was easier than the constant annoyance and irritation he knew he would feel if he stopped speaking to her.

Nasir knew he loved A'kira. She didn't annoy him.

For example, pushing his face just now. If she was anybody else, she would've died.

Emotional mirroring

It was something sociopaths and psychopaths did to make you comfortable. Once they figure you out, they took all of the emotions and information you shown and mirrored it. Becoming what you would see as the 'perfect' man or woman, falling right into the place/mindset they wanted you.

When in reality they didn't feel shit.

He saw other people in love, the gestures they did and he mirrored it.

But he wasn't emotionally mirroring her. He mirrored gestures that matched his emotions.

In his eyes he was trying his best even though it was normal gestures to a normal person.

He didn't like talking. He didn't like for people to touch him, he damn sure didn't like to touch people. He liked to be alone. But that didn't apply when it came to her.

When he felt annoyance with her he just walked away.

He was never one to put his hands on women but he would use words to hurt their feelings. He did that to make them leave him alone because some just didn't get the fucking hint.

"-well I don't know because Ri has been telling me that I should finish young Sheldon, and they did drop another season. What you think?" Ki said now standing in between his legs

"If you feel like watchin it baby." He responded to her reaching his hand out and rubbing her stomach feeling his daughter move in response.

He loved his daughter.

"He did Mary wrong. Brenda big white ass supposed to be Mary's friend. But I seen a video while I was scrolling through TikTok and it look like my friend got her lick back with some pastor."

He didn't respond just watched her as she picked up a grape from the bag and put it in her mouth before picking one up and holding it to his mouth. He shook his head and she shrugged her shoulders eating it.

"I just watch blackish now. It's peaceful over there, Bows pregnant now."

"She old as fuck."

Nas spoke making her jaw drop before she laughed. His lips slightly turned up at the sound.

"People on instagram is so annoying trying to figure out my life." She rolled her eyes before lifting her phone showing him

It was a screen recording of her. She was in his room replying to some comments on live

"No I didn't move. I'm not home right now."

"People know where you live?" He asked listening to the video

"No, when I go live it's normally in my room."

"Mmm."

He listened as he called her in the back ground, he remembered that day. He was calling her because she had a doctors appointment. He watched as she said bye to the camera and the words live ended popped up. He swiped seeing a selfie she took while in his car a couple days ago. It wasn't hard to miss his orange interior and on top of that, the customized starlights in the roof.

He swiped a couple 2 more times seeing song lyrics with the name Kira mentioned in both

theshaderoom #TSRbaewatch😍 Ok roomies looks like our girl Kira found herself a man! And they've been spending some time together! Now we know singer #Treymon mentioned her in a couple of songs in his new album. What we thinking roomies👀?

3,894 comments

Randomassmf they would make such a cute couple omg

Randomassmf2 awww

Randomassmf3 he went live multiple times his room looks nothing like that😭
↪️ Randomassmf he moved because somebody broke into his house. He ain't been on live in the new house, that live was 3 weeks ago it's obvious they together😂.

Hatinasshoe wtf she even famous for
↪️realassmf cause she fine asf and could dress fym😂

View more comments

Nasir stared at the phone before shutting it off before it pissed him off.

"Give me a kiss." He said making her move forward and placing her glossy lips on his. Giving him a quick kiss and moving away.

He watched her for a quick second before placing 2 kisses on her lips, not caring that he was kissing the lipgloss off.

"I love you."

In his mind she was his. He didn't give a fuck who or what felt some type of way because they sure as hell wasn't voicing an opinion.

And if they did..well he would just deal with that.

"I love you too Nasir."

He connected their lips again this time deepening the kiss and she let him. His hand wrapped around her pulling her closer as he added tongue as a quiet moan left her mouth. She sucked on his tongue before pulling his bottom lip in her mouth breaking the kiss when she needed to breathe.

He felt as she left kisses on his face which eventually lead to his neck and his hands dropped down to her ass feeling her softly suck on his neck. His eyes low as she pulled away wiping the lipgloss off his lips and where ever else on his face.

She smiled at him before turning around to send a message to her sister who she was talking to before she seen the post on instagram. He grabbed her waist pulling her back making her sit directly on his dick that stood at full attention in the black sweatpants.

"My dick hard baby."

"I can feel it Nasir." She said unlocking the phone texting back her sister.

He's hand went towards the front gently rubbing on her through the leggings she currently wore.

"Let's go upstai-" he was cut off by familiar voices as the front door opened.

It wasn't long after 3 men plus Nick walked in the kitchen. His arm now resting on her his hand faced towards her baby bump rubbing small circles in one area.

"Where Nas at Nick?" Jay asked as he walked in the kitchen seeing him blankly stare at him as the girl he knew as A'kira look up from her phone and threw the duces up at them

They just stared wide eyed at the obvious baby bump they never seen before. It being evident due to the fact that she had on a black matching skim set that was skin tight.

"Why the fuck yall in my fuckin house."

Hmmm

I need smb to tell me my hair pattern where my hair cause ts is ridiculous

What my hair experts got for me🤨?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.9K 2K 19
Luna Brooke nyรกri munkรกt keres, hogy egy kis pรฉnzhez juthasson, amibล‘l majd az egyetemet szeretnรฉ kifizetni, bรกr addig mรฉg van bล‘ven ideje, Luna elล‘r...
595K 15.5K 74
" Nekem nem elรฉg a jรณ, a legjobbat akarom " - Reed.M " Nekem nem elรฉg a szรฉp, a legszebbet akarom " - Ricky.W Reederica Malone nem egy visszahรบzรณdรณ,รถ...
51.4K 3.3K 27
Lรกtszรณlag Kendra egy รกtlagos diรกklรกny, tanรกr szรผlล‘kkel, akik megkรถvetelik a tiszteletet รฉs a fegyelmet, amihez Kendra nehezen alkalmazkodik. Mert az...
65.5K 2.9K 27
.ยท ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™š๐™™ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฎ ยท. Amelia Solane tรถbb mint kรฉt รฉve tartรณ kapcsolata egy pillanat alatt รฉr vรฉget, miutรกn a lรกny t...