BLOOD DONOR ||TK||

By author_ryun

"I never regret loving you my love~" The last word Taehyung whispers before slowly closing his eyes while res... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 💦
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 11

85 6 2
By author_ryun

Jimin has to get hard on his work to convince Jungkook for a met up. It'll be easy if Jin could get him on phone. But he switched off his phone for the entire week.

And Jimin has to go through seven stage of lying just to get his address from Taehyung.

Even though Jungkook has no idea but still he received some vibe of what their conversation could've be about when Jimin request him for a private meet up conversation on the cafe over the shopping mall.

"Sorry Jimin. I must be late. There were a huge Traffic."

"It's fine. You are just in time."

Jungkook smile. The waiter brings up the iced mocha on the table for both of them. Jimin ordered them right after he arrived.

"How's your study going? Have a good preparations for the exam?"

"Kind of maybe."

Jimin, who used to be really confident about everything. Is now hella nervous just to talk about Taehyung to him. He don't know what expression would he received. But maybe a little try won't hurt his ego.

"What do you want to talk about Jimin?"

"You know what i wanna say."

"I really hope it's not about your friend."

"Is he so bad that you even don't wanna talk?"

"He's not bad. But what he did to me is terrible."

"What if i say it's not what you saw. Or it's totally against his decision."

"I've been waiting a week shamelessly just for his call. I was so sure that he will call me, or text me just to explained to me. But he didn’t. How could i believe the truth then?"

"He's going through a lot. And there’s a reason for him of not being in touch with you."

"Yeah. Atleast he could've tell me about the problem. I never doubt in our relation. Never ever ask twice about his fiance even though my gut feeling says something must have wrong with both of them. Still i ignore all my bad thought and focus on us. Guess what i get in the end? Being Cheated?"

Jimin sighs. That little boy is right. Taehyung is so dumb for not telling the truth. But at the same time he tryna be protective for the love of his life. A plenty of chance gotta be useless.

"I respect your hard work for trying hard to get us together. You're truly his good friend. But i don't think it'll work ever. It's not because i'm mad. But i moved on. I completely forgot about someone like him used be exist in my life. So please Jimin, don't come to me again about the past. Some things is better ended up without a happy ending."

He aggressively take the last sip of the mocha and get his backpack ready to go.

"Why are you rushing fast?"

"Sorry. I have a band practice in my pub. I recently started is because our professor says it can help our confident boosting on stage later."

"Sure then! I won't stop you. And Jin hyung try to talk with you but your phone is unreachable. Think about it."

"Take care of him. He is so dumb and careless when it's comes to love. I want him and his fiancee to have a lovely and healthy relationship."

He walked out quietly while Jimin just sat there and watch him silently  then run his hand through hair out of frustration.

"Why both of them are hella stubborn god. Can't they think about peace?"

Hour passed next but Jimin still waiting for someone on the same spot. The person finally showed up.

"I'm very sorry Jimin. I came before Jungkook arrived maybe."

"Arrive? He already left Jin hyung. You're too late."

"Huhh. He left. It's not even 5pm."

Jin stomp his feet.

"Did you talk? What did he say?"

"Nothing. As stubborn as your brother in law."

"I told you right? I thought talking to him could be change his mind "

"Maybe in our dream. I wanna punch Taehyung so bad right now. If he just try to be positive once, they won't ended up suffering today.

"We have less then 15 days for the marriage. Namjoon want to protect Taehyung so much that if he decided to make them together at first. Then gone back again to let him be with his soon to be wife. I'm not only sad but also confused as hell."

Hour, days and week passed by. The day finally came. Obviously Jungkook was invited to the marriage. And he happily attend the ceremony.

Taehyung didn't expect him. The bad skin tone, poor shape of his body and the dark circle under his eyes says how things is going.

How much Taehyung want to hug him and let the truth came out. Maybe Jungkook will forgive him and love him back. But what else he could do? He is tied with love so bad that he's ready to sacrifice everything just to protect Jungkook rather then choose the wrong path which will lead his life to danger.

"Congratulation Taehyung. You're finally achieved what you’ve wanted."

Jungkook handed him the white and slightly pinkish tulips bucket and smile. While holding a big bruise deep inside his chest.

"I thought you wouldn’t showed up."

"My sister in law thought we are really good friends. Then how can i not attend my good friends marriage ceremony."

"You're right. Thanks for understanding me well."

"Anything for you. Take care of her."

Jungkook tap his biceps and smile again before walking away.

Taehyung look very handsome with his suit on. Exposed forehead and a straight up face. His body smells expensive for the cool fragrance. In all over, he look like the most handsome man in the world.

Jimin is sitting beside Jungkook. The moment came up slowly where the bride walk down to the aisle holding her father's arm. Swapping their rings and finally done with a kiss lips on cheek.

Jungkook went to the newly weeded couple to congratulate them once again. Emily looks very pretty with her blue weeding gown. Like a University heartthrob. Not every girl got the rich and smooth skin tone like her.

"Jungkook."

Jin called from back. Jungkook was on his way to back.

"Yes. Hyung!"

With a teary eyes, Jin goes to hug him. A very tight one. Apart away from the guest on the venue. Only the two male were there.

"Can you not stop the contact with us? I'm begging you."

"Don't every say it again hyung. I'll always stay in touch with all of you. I'm indeed very happy for Taehyung. I hope they'll lead a happy married life."

"You're an angel. You deserves better."

Jin cupped his cheek and wipe the tears from Jungkook's cheek.

"I gotta go now. My classmate alread texted me. Our band practice will be start soon."

"Come over tomorrow. I'll make your favourite crepe cake."

Later at the weeded couple's new apartment. This luxurious apartment is a present from Emily's parents.

Taehyung set up the bed properly when Emily step out from the shower. A very transparent and normal night dress she's wearing. Taehyung's cheek hit up within a second after seeing her. Emily also had a tint of blush on her face.

"I'm going to the next room Taehyung. Have a good night."

"Wait. Why are you going there?"

She hesitate a bit to talk the actual thing.

"I think we should sleep separate. Since none of us is ready for this. I just don't wanna make you unconformable."

Taehyung sighs and chuckle.

"Don't take me wrong Taehyung. Not only you but i'm also---"

She stops and scratch her neck. Nervous and shy to proceed.

"Let me be straightforward. I'm not uncomfortable with you Emily. Nor it's my first time sharing bed with a girl. You can sleep here. I makes a barricade with the pillow between us. I won't do anything. Let's just take everything slow."

Emily shyly smile and get into the bed. Both of them have separate blanket. Even though it's not cold inside the room.

The flashbacks from Daegu suddenly visited him. Taehyung bite his lips harder because of the uncontrollable pain in his head.

How he used to hold him between his arm. How they both go romantic but shy at night. How their first kiss went all of sudden. Everything start to makes various scene which create trauma and another round of  guiltiness.

"Never ever i've thought to be cheated on you Jungkook. You're so kind and strong hearted to visit me these days. I also hope you’ll forgive me. But for the sake of my love. I have to choose this path. I ain't deserve your forgiveness but let's meet in different dimension."

He slowly fall in sleep. Unaware of the presence of his wife beside him.

"I miss you so much Jade!"

She whispers in sleep!!!!!!

Yayyyy they're married finally. Many many happy wishes for both of you Mr. & Mrs. kim!!!!!!!!!🤡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 939 27
••Jungkook and the angel in disguise••
167K 4K 17
Mafia ff top tae👆🏻 bottom kook👇🏻 Requested🎀 Mpreg🤰 #1 - toptae #2 - bottomkook
76.3K 2.9K 55
LOVE OR OBSESSION ----------------
1.2M 71.5K 48
一 they say love is pain. well darling, let's hurt tonight. ﹏ 𝐭𝐨𝐩!𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐦!𝐭𝐚𝐞 [completed]