How to be a secretary

Od NisargaKalal

Violet is a sweat, small girl. Small not by her age but by heart and height. Lazy, very very lazy, and yet wi... Více

1- A good secretary always listens to her boss
2- A good secretary always brings the boss's coffee
3- A good secretary always avoids phone calls
4- A good secretary never messes things up.
5- A good secretary helps out her boss
6- A good secretary enjoys her weekend
7- A good secretary never bitches behind boss's back
8- A good secretary never shares her true feelings
9- A good secretary never messes with the boss.
10- A good secretary never hides things from her boss
11- A good secretary never fools around.
12- A good secretary never forgets.
13- A good secretory never skips work.
14- A good secretary never thinks of making her boss jealous
15- A good secretary never ever makes her boss jealous.
16- A boss never kiss's his secretary
17- A good boss never lies
18- a good boss never gets angry
NOTE
19- A good boss shouldn't keep secrets
20- a good boss never gets jealous
21 A good boss never shouts or fights.
22- a good secretary never takes leaves
23- A good secretary always apologizes for her mistake
24- A good secretary is never afraid.
25- A good boss should maintain personal space
26- A boss and a secretary should never get too close
27- A good secretary never seduces her boss
29- a good secretary should remain calm
30- a good secretary shouldn't go on date with boss
31- A good secretary should live happily
Epilogue

28- A good secretary never gets angry

433 9 5
Od NisargaKalal

I was just horribly mortified yesterday. Once my brother saw Alvin on top of me and me doing things to him, all the sensual energy/ lust I was feeling just vanished in the air like magic. Also, it was like a bucket of cold water poured on me.

Alvin had tried consoling me but I was embarrassed to face Ricardo in the car way back home. My first experience of ever having a boyfriend was marked by such an event. I will never forget that.

But then as it was Ricardo and not Richy, he had assured me that though he would have liked to never see me in such a position, he understood that it was natural. he was just misfortunate to have entered at the moment.

It all happened yesterday so I am still not fully recovered from that and on top of that, Alvin was sporting a hickey which was a clear indicator of what happened yesterday. I would get giddy seeing that and the next minute Alvin would give me a smirk and I would get beat red from all the blushing.

Alvin didn't even try to hide it. He was such a love-sick fool. That he declared himself. I wasn't calling him names you know, he was doing it himself.

Anyway, let's come back to the present. Today seemed to be a 'let's stare at our boss and gossip behind his back' day as every single person in the lobby was staring at Alvin and me. Or maybe just him?

At first, I thought maybe it was because of the hickey he was sporting proudly but it wasn't that.

The ground floor secretary, Tania called me over waving her hands, when I was walking towards the elevator.

"I'll be back!" I excused myself from Alvin and my brothers walking towards the gossiping secretory.

"Hi good morning Tania, you seemed to be jumping to tell me something," I joked with a smirk and she giggled.

"Oh, you know me! Here take this paper with you. I forgot to send it up." she chimes happily, her eyes wide.

"Something good today in the papers?" I asked leaning onto her desk.

"Yes! you should read it too. It's about Mr Grace and that actress." she whispered, shooing me away as she got a phone call.

I on the other hand was not expecting this. The smirk fell off along with my happy mood.

When I reached the elevator with the paper in my hands, Alvin and my brothers were still waiting for me.

"What was that about Pikachu?" Richy asked. He was always eager for gossip.

I just handed him the newspaper, " See for yourself."

"Ooh! it's about your boyfriend," Richy whispers excitedly in a teasing voice and then continues, " You are the talk of the town again! Alvin."

"What's it about?' this was Ricardo, peeking into the papers.

" Latest gossip has reached the city's best tabloids yet again! Alvin Grace from the Kosmos company had yet again broken many hearts. It seems that the famous nerd playboy has rekindled with his ex, high school sweetheart Khloe..." And Richy stopped reading hiding the newspaper behind his back.

I gave him a look. All the three men were staring at me for any reaction but I didn't give them any. I knew the tabloids always blew things out of proportion.

"Pikachu-"

"Lilliput-"

"Read the whole thing Richy, or I'll do it myself, " I said softly but yet my insides were burning with jealousy. Even if I knew it wasn't true, it was still irritating.

"Umm, ok." he gulped and brought out the paper again, hiding his face behind it, and started reading.

"-Noktorn. We have the latest images to show the affectionate couple in public. They didn't seem to be bothered by people watching them as they had lunch in the popular restaurant, 'The Rose'. Our source has revealed that the famous action movie actress has been staying over at MR grace's apartment for a few days now. And all this information had been obtained from one of their common friends. We hope to"

"Stop reading already!" Ricardo growled annoyed, snatching the paper out of his hand.

We had already reached our floor and these two had just followed up whilst reading the paper.

Alvin hadn't spoken a word. Nor did I look at him.

"You two should go back to your floor," I whispered and exited going straight to my work. That is getting Alvin coffee.

But these 3 just followed me till I reached my desk and I raised an eyebrow questionably at them.

They looked at each other with worried expressions.

"I, um, hmm, won't you ask me anything Lilliput?" Alvin asked. His tone was a bit nervous. Well, he should be he lied to me.

"No." was my response glancing at him and then at my brothers.

"We, we have some work with Alvin," Richy maid excuses and turns around, entering Alvin's office.

"Do you want coffee, Ricardo?" I asked on my way to get Alvin's morning dose of poison.

"No, I am good. Maybe get one for Richy," he said and entered Alvin's office. I left to get coffee without waiting.

I was going to text Lilly.

"Did you see the news?" her message was already waiting for me.

"Yes," I typed annoyed.

"Did you ask him anything?" was her instant reply. seems she was waiting for me to reply.

"No. I am not going to. I am already annoyed." I replied picturing punching him.

"Yeah, don't ask. Let him stew in overthinking!" Lilly agreed and I could imagine her smirking evilly.

"We already know, so am I not that curious."

"That's true. And don't worry darling, he will start talking like a parrot as long as you don't ask him about it and he feels guilty," she assured and I smiled. I knew she tried this tactic every time on my brother.

"I am counting on your advice love. I need to go back to the office now. Those 3 are waiting for me there!"

"They are waiting for your reaction, mwahahahaha!" she replied and I could picture her evil laugh.

"Yes, " I laughed at that too.

"Don't give out any yet alright? I'll TTYL, mwah!"

And then I went back to the office with 2 coffees.

"What were you thinking?" Richy hissed. I had already reached the door and was eves dropping on them. It had seemed to become a habit now.

"Yes, is there something going on between you and Khloe? If my sister cried because of you, we'll both break your bones!" Ricardo warned and I could not be more happy.

I loved my brothers.

"You know I'll never hurt Violet. I love her!" Alvin countered not afraid of their threats. " and you know nothing is going on between me and Khloe!"

"Don't explain yourself to us! Pikachu needs to hear this," Richy said this time. they both were taking turns grilling Alvin.

I felt bad for him only a bit. a very tiny little bit.

"Ehmm!" I cleared my throat catching their attention.

"Here, your coffee sir," I placed Alvin's coffee at the table and then turned to my goofy brother.

"Here Richy, this is for you," I smiled at him handing him his coffee.

"Thank you, princess," He grinned happily at me, sipping from the cup. My brothers always called me princess if I did something nice for them, or if they wanted something for me to do for them. That was sibling love.

"Well, I'll be leaving you three to your business, " I uttered and started walking out completely ignoring Alvin. I was avoiding looking at him.

"Violet wait!" he called out and I turned around staring at him expectantly.

"I... will you not ask me the thing in the newspaper?" he asked slowly, waiting for me to burst out any moment.

"No," I said straight-faced. No one was expecting that. I was always the curious cat.

"Either she doesn't care about you anymore or else she isn't that interested. Either way, it's your loss, "Richy whispered. I didn't know if it was an advice or a taunt. It could be both.

"I am sorry!"

"you are sorry about?" I raised my brows at him, lips pinched together.

"I.."

"Talk to me once you realize what you are sorry about."

I didn't want to make a fuss about this but he didn't even know what he did wrong.

"Lilliput... wait! Baby please, at least hear me out!" he exclaimed nervously, holding my wrist.

"I don't want to meddle in your matters," I told him still facing the door.

This time, Alvin's voice wavered. I know he didn't like me getting upset with him.

"Don't be like that Lilliput. That has never been anything like personal matters between us."

"Oh, I don't think, it is the same case now," I taunted turning back and glaring.

"Why would you say that? I-"

"You went out with her behind my back! First, you lied about having a meeting. I wouldn't have minded if you told me you were going to meet her. And to top that, you went to my favorite restaurant and didn't get me anything!" I exploded and my eyes started watering.

I ended up crying sometimes when I was angry or arguing. Especially with Alvin.

Everyone was quiet around me for a second or two and then Richy snickered and got a slap on his head.

"Sorry!" he said muffling his laugh.

"You are angry because I lied to you and because I did not get anything back for you from your favorite restaurant?" Alvin asked stupified and bewildered.

Richy ended off falling off with laughter. Ricardo tried very hard to cover his laugh.

"You went to my favorite restaurant!" I glared.

"That is all you care about?" Alvin confirmed again. The look on his face was priceless. "Not about me lying and going out with Khloe? I feel a bit offended," he whispered to himself. hand raking his hair.

"Hahaha, at least I can die a happy man now. I know my sister will prioritize food between me and Alvin!" Richy continued laughing.

"I don't appreciate the teasing," Alvin commented annoyed.

"He seemed to have become more irritable recently," Richy whispered to his brother.

"He is only nice to his Lilliput," Ricardo teased again, smirking.

"Shut up you two, or I will throw you out of my office," Alvin warned losing his patience with them.

"Alright! we no talk." Ricardo said and dragged Richy towards the couch.

"How are you not curious? I have known you for years!" he groaned annoyed.

"And yet you lied about yesterday and were walking on eggshells around me?" I asked sarcastically

"Now that cat is out of the bag, what exactly is going on between you and Khloe?" Ricardo asked.

"Nothing at all. I am just helping her with something and you will know soon. Very soon." Alvin promised, pulling me closer to him and wrapping his arms around me.

"Does it have anything to do with Celestina?" I asked without thinking. I had to clear my doubts.

"No! why?" he asked making a face. I knew he wouldn't willingly get involved with her psycho ex.

"Nothing," I snapped unconsciously. I didn't mean to. He looked at me with a small frown.

"What do you want me to do baby? Please don't hold a grudge against me. I will be your slave if you want," Alvin mumbled, stroking my hair. I was already half pacified being in his arms but I had to keep up the act.

"No," I mumbled, half-heartedly trying to get out of his hold but he increased his hold on me.

"I am not letting you go till you stop being upset with me. I am sorry that I lied. I just didn't want you to be involved in this. And I am sorry for not getting you anything from your favorite restaurant. I have committed a great crime," he tried pacifying me, the last part was true though.

"You could have got burgers from there when you came back yesterday!" I complained frowning still upset.

"Should I order the burgers now and have them delivered here?" he suggested looking at me hopefully and tried to stop my smile and gave him a neutral expression.

"What is happening here?"Richy asked quietly looking at us.

"Alvin is being manipulated by Pikachu," Ricardo whispered. My brother was smart.

"I am glad we followed them. We get to have those yummy burgers too!"

"I don't think we will be working today at all," Ricardo mumbled from his seat.

We ignored them and Alvin took out his phone ordering for four of us.

"Your order will be here shortly, miss," he informed softly, nudging my nose with his.

"Okay, " I mumbled, pouting. I didn't want to smile. It was threatening to expose my secret to him.

"Now tell me sweetheart, why are still not curious? it is out of character," Alvin cojoled and my brothers agreed humming in the background.

"I already knew about your meeting with Khloe," I decided to tell the truth.

"Bravo, sister bravo, you still managed to hold it in! our sister is all grown up now Ricardo," Richy faked a sad tone clapping his hands. I wish I could throw something at him now.

"Were you upset about me hiding it from you?"Alvin asked raising my chin and I nodded.

"I am sorry Lilliput. I just didn't want you to be worried or stressed out. You have just recovered." he whispered and placed a small kiss.

"Don't do that in front of me!" Richy groaned averting his eyes and making faces.

"Then close your damn eyes!" Alvin advised, glaring at him, and later dragged me to sit on the empty seat and we talked about random things.

Half an hour later our food had arrived. You might be thinking how could we eat burgers so early in the day? in office? if you are wondering then I should tell you that we did not have any breakfast today and the place we ordered the burgers from had the best burgers in the city.

We had our apartment early because Alvin insisted.

"hey don't touch my portion!"

"You should let your brother have some more Pikachu, aren't you, my princess? my brother tried sweet-talking me.

"Just eat from your portion, don't touch mine!" I complained glaring at him.

"You pamper her too much" Richy complained when I swatted his hand away.

"You shouldn't have done that, then," Alvin smirked.

After a while of bickering and eating, we went back to our respective work.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

9.6M 311K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...
444K 24.4K 26
Tiffany is 26, she left L.A. during her husbands work party after secretly signing annulment papers with her attorney earlier in the day, instructing...
1.1M 20K 104
"Harry." I glare. "Violet." He smirks. - He had those tempting green eyes patched with a smirk and she wore a glare with the sweetest heart. She wa...
18.4K 1.7K 40
"I want how it was before. I want it all with you in my life again... I'm asking you to stay." Miles Cobain-Smith An aloof and detached logician, he...