Hummingbird | Peter Parker

By MK31307

Rey had the best life in the first five years of her life, but that was until HYDRA killed her mother and kid... More

Radha Irani Stark Rogers AKA Hummingbird
Mood Boards I
Mood Boards II
Prologue
Act I | Raised in Shadows
Act I Cast
Chapter 1 | The First Christmas
Chapter 2 | Forest of Childhood
Chapter 3 | Hijacked by Hydra
Chapter 4 | 2012?
Act II | The Rise of Humminbird and Sparrow
Act II Cast
Chapter 1 | When I became we
Chapter 2 | The Final Goodbye
Chapter 3 | No Retreat, No Surrender!
Chapter 4 | Humminbird and Sparrow AKA A.D.O.R.B.s
Act III | Captain America: The Winter Soldier
Act III Cast
Chapter 1 | Mace Windu
Chapter 2 | Mission 'Keep an eye on Daddy dearest'
Chapter 3 | Hospital Brake Out
Chapter 4 | MacBook store
Chapter 5 | HYDRA's base
Chapter 6 | The Flacon
Chapter 7 | The Winter Soldier
Chapter 8 | Fury and Memory Wiping
Chapter 9 | Confessions
Chapter 10 | Project Insight
Chapter 11 | Secrets Have Secrets
Act IV | Avenger: Hummingbird
Act IV Cast
Chapter 1 | Dropping the bomb
Chapter 2 | Haunting past
A.D.O.R.B.s level
Chapter 3 | Therapy
Chapter 4 | Harry Osborn
Chapter 5 | A little chat over boba
Act V | Avengers: Age of Ultron
Act V Cast
Chapter 1 | Rescue
Chapter 2 | AC/DC vs BTS
Chapter 3 | Party
Chapter 4 | Ultron
Chapter 5 | The strongest metal on earth
Chapter 6 | Florida Mission 05
Chapter 7 | The Barton family?
Chapter 8 | The Tractor No One Can Fix
Chapter 9 | Evolve
Chapter 11 | Vision
Chapter 12 | What's Laputa doing here?

Chapter 10 | The Cradle Chase

14 0 0
By MK31307

◈◉◈

Rey:

It was four in the morning Rey took a shower and got dressed. She kissed Lila and Cooper on their forehead while they were soundly asleep. She put her iPhone and AirPod in her shorts pocket and shrugged on her black and white flannel shirt. She put on her glasses and said "V, give me the location of Len's lab."

"The U-Gin Genetic Research Lab, Seoul, South Korea." the UI said.

"Rey." called a voice. Rey turned to the door and saw Laura standing at the doorway holding a box. "This was my uniform when I used to intern at S.H.I.L.E.D. I should fit you now." Laura said. Rey walked over to her and took the box opening it on the bed It had a dark blue catsuit along with holsters and pocket boots.

"No way..." Rey gasped as she pulled out pocket boots. "This is neat!" she said before looking at Laura with a grin.

In the guest room, Steve wrote a note to Natasha while she was in the shower. He wrote on a piece of paper.

Wear it if your answer is yes.
If not I'll understand and wait till it is.
- SR

He left the note on top of Natasha's neatly folded catsuit along with the ring in the box. He went down the stairs and Clint jerked his head up as if asking what happened. "She'll wear it if it's a yes. Wrote her a note." Steve informed Clint gave him a small nod and walked away.

Steve walked to the drawing room to take his shield "I'll take Rey, Natasha and Clint." Steve told Tony as he put his shield on his back.

"Alright, strictly recon. I'll hit the Nexus, I'll join you as soon as I can." Tony said putting on his wristwatch.

"If Ultron is really building a body...?" Steve trailed off.

"He'll be more powerful than any of us. Maybe all of us. An android designed by a robot." Tony said.

"Maybe a Nindroid." Rey asked as she walked down the stairs.

"What's with the boots." Tony asked noting the pocket boots on Rey's leg.

"Laur's." Rey said looking at the boots as she wiggled her ankle "She gave them to me 'cause they don't fit her anymore."

"You know, I really miss the days when the weirdest thing science ever created was me." Steve said and Rey chuckled.

"I'll drop Banner and Jay off at the tower." Fury said shrugging on his tux "You mind if I borrow Ms. Hill?"

"She's all yours." Tony said. Fury turned to leave before Tony added. "Apparently." Nick and Tony shared knowing looks. "Oh, and Rey might have assigned her as her daughter's personal babysitter." Tony said with a shrug.

"What?" Nick asked shocked looking at Rey.

"She'd not my daughter Papa."

"I hate to agree with Tony, Rey but..." The UI trailed off "he's right. You're acting like she's your daughter."

"Shut it, V." Rey said.

"What are you gonna do?" Steve asked Nick.

"I don' know. Something dramatic, I hope." he said walking off with a smirk.

"You always do!" Rey called to him. "BRB." Rey said and ran off to the jet where Bruce and Jay were getting ready to leave.

Steve frowned at what his daughter said before leaving and looked at Tony for an answer. Tony rolled his eyes at the blonde "Be. Right. Back." Tony told him. Steve's lips formed a 'oh' as he nodded.

Rey can through the field to the Quinjet she saw Jay there on a video call "Yeah we'll come over and tell you everything." he said before he saw Rey standing at the open ramp of the jet "Oh, Har, Rey's here. I'll give it to her." Jay said before handing the phone to Rey.

"Hey, Potter." Rey said with a girn.

"Hey. You're gonna hear an earful from G when you get back." Harry told her "She came by the lab and was going on and on about you and Jay almost getting killed in Africa."

"Yeah, well, tell her it will be music to my ears 'cause I will have my invisible AirPods on through her rant." Rey sassed causing Harry to chuckle.

"Stay safe, Rads. And good luck, you'll need it." Harry said solemnly. Rey sighed through her nose before giving him a small smile.

"Yeah, see ya, Potter." Rey said.

"See you, Granger." Harry said before hanging up. Rey handed the phone back to Jay.

"Great way to start summer huh?" Jay asked her sarcastically. Rey chuckled rolling her eyes.

"Yeah. Great way." she said sarcastically.

"Be careful, Rey." Jay said. "The witch will be there. Whatever it was I don't want you through it again."

"It's fine now." Rey said. "Sure it still scares me a little. but I've dealt with it and I have her to thank for it." Jay smiled at her giving her a proud nod.

"I love you, Rey. You're the sister I never had." Jay said. Rey smiled pulling him into a hug "An annoying one might I add," he added in an amused tone. Rey frowned and pushed him away punching his bicep causing him to yelp in pain. "but still my sister nonetheless." he added rubbing his bicep.

◈◉◈

The Quinjet was flying over the Pacific Ocean and Rey sat in a corner resting the back of her head on the jet's wall. Not getting any sleep in the past two days she was getting tired. She tried her best not to go to sleep because Thor had said that she would see flashes of the future if she did. But her brain was too tired to understand it needed rest causing Rey's head to fall to the side as she fell asleep.

There was a blinding light and Rey yet again saw the same lady from her first vision. Only this time she was not in her armour, she wore a white gown with two swords buckled on either side of her waist and her back was facing Rey. Her long golden locks flowed as though being blown by the wind.

Rey saw her wings were closed and tucked under one another. They were not in use. Unlike the last time they did not have armour on them. They had soft and delicate golden feathers that before had been protected by golden armouring. They now were soft cloud-like feathers with a shimmering metallic shine that the light bounced off giving the effect as if it was glowing.

"You return once more." said a sweet divine voice "How may I help you, Radha?"

"I- Wait, how do you know my name?" Rey asked. The lady chuckled.

"I know all who come into this world, dear one." she said.

"But-"

"Questions started with 'but's and 'if's indicate uncertainty, Radha." the woman said "You are to return, dear one. Finish what you have started — we shall meet again. Wake up. Wake up."

"Wake up. Wake up Rey. Honey, wake up." Rey was being shaken awake by Natasha. She slowly opened her eyes groaning. "We're nearly there."

Steve was dropped down on the roof of the house close to the U-Gin Genetic Research Lab. Rey jumped out of the back of the jet she spread her wings as she neared the ground before taking to the sky. "Two minutes. Stay close." Steve said.

Steve and Rey ran into the destructed lab and found Helen on the floor heavily bleeding. "Dr. Cho!" Steve exclaimed as he ran over to her he took a napkin from the table next to Helen and applied pressure on her wound. Rey had never wanted her healing serum with her more before, if she had it she could temporarily heal Helen's would till she was in a hospital.

"He's uploading himself into the body." Helen said through her pants for breath.

"Where?" Steve asked. Helen continued to gasp for air Steve hurried to get the medical kit but Helen grabbed his arm holding him back.

"The real power is inside the Cradle. The gem... its power is uncontainable." Helen informed "You can't just blow it up. You have to get the Cradle to Stark."

"First we have to find it." Steve said. 

Helen nodded "Go."

"Dad, I think I'll stay here." Rey said.

"No, you can get to him faster." Helen objected "Stop the upload. Go." 

"But you'll bleed out here." Rey said as tears welled up in her eyes.

"Go." Helen said giving her an assuring nod. Rey threw her arms around the doctor giving her one last hug.

They left the lab looking for the cradle. "Did you guys copy that?" Steve asked Natasha and Clint as they reached the fly-over bridge following the truck.

"We did." Clint said.

"I got a private jet taking off, across town, no manifest. That could be him." Natasha said.

"There. It's a truck from the lab. Right above you, Cap. On the loop by the bridge. It's them.

"I got three with the Cradle, one in the cab." Rey said as V.E.R.O.N.I.C.A. gave her the X-ray vision of the truck.

"I could take out the driver." Clint said.

"Negative! That truck crashes, the gem could level the city. We need to draw out Ultron." Steve said over the comms as he climbed the ladder to the top of the fly-over bridge.

Rey looked at the X-ray vision again as she flew over it "Uh, the twins aren't in there. I'm gonna look for them." Rey said.

"Stay here! I might need backup." Steve said

"But-" Rey cut herself off when she saw her dad had jumped on the roof of the truck. "God." he sighed.

Steve went to open the door but it was blasted from the inside. The door Steve hung from flew open causing him to get squashed between the door and the outside wall of the truck. Steve kicked back and the door closed again Steve peeped in and both the doors were blasted off their hinges. Steve was thrown up before he landed on the broken door that was being dragged along the road.

"Well, he's definitely unhappy! I'm gonna try an' keep him that way." Steve said.

"You're not a match for him, Cap." Clint commented.

"Thanks, Barton." Steve said in a slightly offended tone causing Rey to laugh.

"Dad bring him out. maybe I can grab him and dump him in the water." Rey said.

"That's no use." Natasha said. "Ultron's made-"

"I was joking." Rey said as Steve was sonic blasted off the truck door and landed on a black Audi A4 Car. Rey saw him turn to woman driving the car

"Afternoon." he greeted giving her a grin "English?" he asked the woman. The woman nodded too shocked to reply. "D'you think you can catch that truck?" he asked and the woman nodded again "Great."

"Oh captain... my captain." Rey said shaking her head.

"Shut up." Steve told her while she laughed. Steve jumped onto another tuck grabbing the side-view mirror and swinging on the truck.

"You know what's in that Cradle?" Ultron asked. The Super Soldier turned away when Ultron sent a photon blast at him causing the blast to hit his shield "The power to make real change — and that terrifies you."

"I wouldn't call it a comfort." Steve said throwing his shield at the robot. Rey watched as they fought each other. Seeing Steve's shield being knocked away and Steve himself hanging from the side of the truck Rey stepped in. The back of her suit detached from the main frame and Rey shot a large photon blast at Ultron.

The bot went flying away but it barely made a dent. He flew back towards her. "Why do you fight alongside them, Rey?" Ultron asked her "Join me. We can bring peace..." he trailed off "together."

"I think you're confusing peace with annihilation." Rey said in the same tone as Ulton had spoken to Thor. "Besides, I've been on evil's side long enough."

"We got a window. Four, three..." Clint counted down "Give him hell." Clint said. Natasha dropped down from the jet on a Harley-Davidson LiveWire mother cycle. 

"You are on the side of evil." Ultron replied.

"We all have evil and good in us. It's our choice which we embrace." Rey replied "God, I'm spending too much time with Uncle Thor." she grumbled before getting blasted away. She flew straight into an office building, the glass shattered and she fell in causing the workers to scream in fear.

"I'm always picking up after you boys?" Natasha asked as she grabbed Steve's shield.

"They're heading under the overpass, I've got no shot." Clint said.

"Which way?" Natasha asked.

"Hard right... now." Clint said. Natasha reached the overpass to find Steve being choked by Ultron. She went from under the truck Steve looked down and saw his fiancé.

"Lose something?" Natasha asked as she threw him his shield, he caught it and smacked the robot.

Ultron fell over and saw Natasha. Ultron used the sonic energy to lift a part of the road stopping the assassin from going any further but Natasha was not willing to give up took a turn and followed the truck. Ultron's other bots shot blasts at her to avoid them she drove over the pavement and up the stairs "Out of the way! Coming through! Sorry, coming through!" she said as the civilians threw themselves to the other side to avoid the assassin's bike.

"Clint, can you draw out the guards?" Natasha asked as she drove down the other stairs "Beep! Beep!"

"Let's find out." Clint stated. "Where's Rey?" Clint asked.

"Currently recovering from being thrown into a building." Rey answered before flying out of the building. "Where are they, V?" Rey asked.

"Here." the UI replied as the digital map appeared before her eyes showing three moving red dots. Clint was flying the Quinjet to the overpass shooting at Ultron who still was fighting Steve on the roof of the truck.

"Rey, a little help!" Clint called Rey looked away from the truck and saw Clint take to the sky Ultron's bots on the jet.

"Yep." Rey said flying towards them she blasted at the bots gaining their attention before they flew away back to where they were "They're heading back towards you. So whatever you're gonna do, do it now." Rey said. before looking at the digital map again "You're on a train?!" Rey exclaimed.

"I'm going in. Cap, can you keep him occupied?" Natasha asked.

"What d'you think I've been doing?" Steve asked in the same offended tone.

"Dancing?" Rey suggested with a shrug.

"Thanks a lot." Steve replied sarcastically. Rey frowned when she saw the container flying.

"The package is airborne. I have a clean shot." Clint said.

"Negative. I am still in the truck." Natasha said.

"What the hell are you-" Clint asked but Rey interrupted him.

"Clinton Francis Barton, don't you shoot my future mother down!" she yelled.

"Don't call me-" Clint was interrupted by the Widow.

"Be reazdy, I'm sending the package to you." Natasha said.

"How do you want me to take it?" Clint asked.

"Uh, you might wish you hadn't asked that." Natasha said.

"I lost him! He's headed your way!" Steve yelled.

"Nat, we gotta go." Clint said as he neared the back of the open jet to the container. Rey watched as the Cradle flew into the jet. She tried to blast Ultron away but she was too late Ultron grabbed Natasha and blasted Rey's wings. "Nat! Rey!" She was flying out of control as she went down. Clint flew down and caught Rey on the roof of the jet and looked around for his best friend as did Rey. "Cap, you see Nat?" Clint asked.

"If you have the package, get it to Stark! Go!" Steve yelled over the noise from his side.

"D'you have eyes on Nat?" Rey and Clint asked in unison.

"Go!" Steve yelled firmly.

Clint reluctantly fired up the thrusters and took off "Damn it!" he cussed. Rey slowly got into the jet and let out a heavy sigh as she collapsed on a chair. "You okay back there, kiddo?" Clint asked.

"Yeah." Rey gasped out. "Just a little shaken up. I just wanna head home and a sleeping pill and sleep for at least three days."

Clint chuckled softly "Why sleeping pills."

"Yeah, I guess they won't even affect me." Rey said as she walked over to a mini fridge and took out as small water bottle chugging it all down. "I'm gonna call Jay and check in on Sky." Rey said walking over to a small monitor. "V, call Jay."

"Calling Jay." the UI said. Jay's face popped up on the monitor and Rey giggled seeing his appearance. He wore pink and black heart-shaped sunglasses, a beach hat with a blue bow tied on it and a Hawaiian garland around his neck.

"What's with the getup?" Rey asked.

"We're playing." Jay said before turning his phone towards Skyrah who wore the same pink heart-shaped sunglasses with a Hawaiian garland around her neck and head. Rey smiled seeing her.

"Hey, Sunshine." Rey greeted as she waved.

"Hi." she greeted back. ❝When will you be back?❞ Sky signed.

I am on the way. Your ASL is getting better.❞ Rey signed. Sky smiled at the compliment. ❝You play with Jay. We will play after all this is over. Okay?❞ Rey signed and Skyra nodded before looking at Jay. He turned the phone back to himself.

"Are you okay?" he asked in a concerned tone.

"Yeah. Is Papa there yet?" Rey asked.

"He's on his way. What about you?" Jay asked.

"We got the cradle. Dheaidí's still in Seoul, I think the Maximoffs are with him. And Nat was taken."

Jay nodded solemnly "I fill the others in." he said.

"Yeah, see ya." Rey said before Jay hung up. Rey let out a heavy sigh thinking about her future mother.

"Don't worry, Colibrí. We'll find her." Clint assured her.

༻༺ ✬ ༻༺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 428 41
Adopted daughter of genius, billionaire, playboy and philanthropist Tony Stark and sister to the famous capsicle Steve Rogers. Annabelle had the worl...
186K 5.8K 31
After Peter had been bitten by a spider and the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter became Spider-man. Living with his Aunt May, going to high school as a...
10.4K 230 80
Talia James fell from the sky. Literally. After falling through the wormhole during the Battle of New York in 2012, the Avengers had to take her in...
163K 3.5K 56
Thor x fem!reader ⚠️CURRENTLY GOING THROUGH EDITING⚠️ She kept her powers hidden for most of her life, being born with a genetic mutation - as her da...