The Sibling Of My Beloved

By AnushkaSingh134936

hello...this is just a fan fiction so don't take it seriously and all the characters in the story are imagina... More

Surprising My Long distance boyfriend

Planning to Meet My Boyfriend

5 2 0
By AnushkaSingh134936

                                                                            -TEXTING ON PHONE-

Choi Isuel (You): Hello bae...what are you doing?

Lee Jong Suk(Your long distance bf): Nothing much, why what's up?

Isuel: I was wondering what your address is

Jong Suk: Why? it isn't like you are gonna come and meet me

Isuel: I know, but you know that I get holiday very less but we do talk on phone right?

Jong Suk: but why do you need my address?

Isuel: I want to deliver something to you that I made

Jong Suk: what is it?

Isuel: that you'll see, for now tell me your address

Jong Suk: ok....(texts whole address of his home)

Isuel: great! it will be delivered to you after 3-4 days

Jong Suk: ok sweetie

  -TEXTING ON PHONE ENDS-
            -IN ISUEL'S ROOM-

             ~AUTHOR'S P.O.V.~

*just when Isuel stopped texting with with bf , her room's door opened revealing her....Brother, Choi Bo Min*

Bo Min: Yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! What are you doing?!?!?!?!?!?!(entered in room while shouting)

Isuel: Do you know how to stay silent? -_-

Bo Min: nahhhhh

*and....they both started fighting. While they are fighting let me introduce you to the characters of this fictional story, Isuel(You) is a girl no no i mean a woman whose age is 28 years old and she has a boyfriend named lee jong suk , lee jong suk is 34 years old. yes, they both have 6 years gap but still are a happy couple and they both are currently in long distance relationship. Lee jong suk and Isuel(you) both have a sibling, your sibling is 23 years old named choi bo min and jong suk's sibling is 28 years old named kim taehyung , now you might be wondering how are lee jong suk and kim taehyung siblings while their surnames are different. so kim taehyung is actually adopted. Thats all for now*
Isuel: I told you not to fight with me 😈
Bo Min: I'll see you later  😠
Isuel: Ha! I have conference in Busan and today is my flight. Now you can't fight with me.
Bo Min: Doesn't your boyfriend live in Busan? And after sometime you'll have to come home.
Isuel: Whatever I have to buy a gift for him. Now get out of my way
●Continue in next part●

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

318K 9.6K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
9.9M 501K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
811K 30K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...