Planning to Meet My Boyfriend

-TEXTING ON PHONE-

Choi Isuel (You): Hello bae...what are you doing?

Lee Jong Suk(Your long distance bf): Nothing much, why what's up?

Isuel: I was wondering what your address is

Jong Suk: Why? it isn't like you are gonna come and meet me

Isuel: I know, but you know that I get holiday very less but we do talk on phone right?

Jong Suk: but why do you need my address?

Isuel: I want to deliver something to you that I made

Jong Suk: what is it?

Isuel: that you'll see, for now tell me your address

Jong Suk: ok....(texts whole address of his home)

Isuel: great! it will be delivered to you after 3-4 days

Jong Suk: ok sweetie

  -TEXTING ON PHONE ENDS-
            -IN ISUEL'S ROOM-

             ~AUTHOR'S P.O.V.~

*just when Isuel stopped texting with with bf , her room's door opened revealing her....Brother, Choi Bo Min*

Bo Min: Yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! What are you doing?!?!?!?!?!?!(entered in room while shouting)

Isuel: Do you know how to stay silent? -_-

Bo Min: nahhhhh

*and....they both started fighting. While they are fighting let me introduce you to the characters of this fictional story, Isuel(You) is a girl no no i mean a woman whose age is 28 years old and she has a boyfriend named lee jong suk , lee jong suk is 34 years old. yes, they both have 6 years gap but still are a happy couple and they both are currently in long distance relationship. Lee jong suk and Isuel(you) both have a sibling, your sibling is 23 years old named choi bo min and jong suk's sibling is 28 years old named kim taehyung , now you might be wondering how are lee jong suk and kim taehyung siblings while their surnames are different. so kim taehyung is actually adopted. Thats all for now*
Isuel: I told you not to fight with me 😈
Bo Min: I'll see you later  😠
Isuel: Ha! I have conference in Busan and today is my flight. Now you can't fight with me.
Bo Min: Doesn't your boyfriend live in Busan? And after sometime you'll have to come home.
Isuel: Whatever I have to buy a gift for him. Now get out of my way
●Continue in next part●