𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖔𝖋 𝖆 𝕶𝖎𝖓𝖉

By DragonFoxx

Sol, Max, and Yvette Germaine have come to Eden Hall for high school. They join the hockey team and even make... More

𝔈𝔵𝔭𝔩𝔬𝔯𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫
𝔉𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔇𝔞𝔶
𝔗𝔯𝔬𝔲𝔟𝔩𝔢
𝔖𝔲𝔰𝔭𝔦𝔠𝔦𝔬𝔲𝔰
𝔙𝔞𝔯𝔰𝔦𝔱𝔶
𝔖𝔱𝔲𝔡𝔦𝔢𝔰
𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔄𝔫𝔫𝔲𝔞𝔩 ℭ𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔞𝔤𝔥𝔞𝔫 ℌ𝔬𝔩𝔦𝔡𝔞𝔶 𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔶
𝔄𝔣𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔥
𝔅𝔶𝔢, 𝔅𝔶𝔢
𝔇𝔢𝔱𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫
𝔖𝔥𝔬𝔴𝔡𝔬𝔴𝔫
𝔅𝔬𝔬𝔨 𝔗𝔴𝔬

ℜ𝔢𝔦𝔫𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔡

5 0 8
By DragonFoxx

    Today was the day the Warrior Ducks went before the board to petition.

    Sol was sitting in history, trying to get through the morning. "You look awful." Asher said to her, after he took his seat. Apparently Mr Wryler didn't like changing seats after he made them, so she was stuck with Asher Hawthorne.

    "Can you shut up, you annoying fucking idiot." She snapped at him. She was a bit snappy that morning.

    Asher gave an awkward laugh. "Easy there, Solo. I was joking."

    "Your life is a joke." She grumbled, getting out a pencil and her history notebook.

    Asher got out the same materials. "Damn, someone's snappy this morning." He mumbled and didn't talk to her for the rest of class.

⋆ ★

    It was lunch time and Sol has gotten herself detention, along with Hayley.

    They both stood up for Yvette from some girl and got detention for doing absolutely nothing to the said girl. They had a pass to miss fifth period and that was during the time of when they were going to petition.

    The two girls sat together near the back. "That fat ass bitch." Hayley cursed under her breath, leaning in her chair. "Just had to give us detention today? Asshole."

    "We're missin' the petition." Sol glanced to the clock on the wall.

    "Fuck." Hayley groaned. "There's nothing to do in this fucking classroom!"

    The detention teacher looked up to Hayley. "Language young lady." He warned her.

    Hayley rolled her eyes. "Sorry, Mr Fable." She half heartedly apologized. "What are we going to do until practice?"

    "Talk?" Sol shrugged her arms.

    Hayley nodded and went silent for a moment. "So," she dragged out the word. "What are you and Asher?"

    Sol looked to her teammate. "What you mean?"

    "Are you guys together or something? I mean, I do see you guys talk all the time. Leslie sees it too." Hayley elaborated.

    "Me and him are nothing." Sol assured and Hayley gave her a look. "What?"

    "I see the way he looks at you." Sol gave a look and Hayley continued. "He has this look in his eye every time he talks to you. Don't you notice it? The dilated pupils? Constant smiles?"

    Sol actually let out a laugh louder than she expected. "You're funny, Hayles." She laughed again. "Real funny."

    "He likes you, Sol."

    "He does not."

    "Yes he does!"

    Sol looked to her friend. "I think I would know if he liked me. He would've given me signs, don't you think?"

    "No offense, Sol, but you're so dense." Hayley sighed, dropping the subject.

    Was Sol dense? Sol didn't know. But she knew one thing for a fact: Asher Hawthorne does not like her... Right?

    Sol decided to switch the subject. "How about you and Donny? You guys seem real close."

    Hayley smiled and laughed. "We're like you and Asher; just friends."

    "Uh huh, right." And the rest of detention flew by. Mr Fable ended detention just in time for hockey practice. The two girls walk to the locker room, to see the team all dressed.

    When the girls entered, everyone started to tell them what happened. "We got our sentence lifted! We could go to games again!" Yvette told them, jumping up and down with her skates in her hand.

    "Fuck yeah!" Hayley smiled, going to her locker.

    Sol went to hers and got changed before going to the rink with the others. They go into a semi-circle around the coaches. "As you all heard, we are free to play our next games. That includes our JV/Varsity game in two months time." Anne said.

    "We've been doing our homework on them, and they play good, I won't lie." Athos took over. "Which is way I had Coach Aramis set extra pucks around the rink and I want you guys to pick up every last one."

    The team looked about the ice and saw the red and blue pucks. "Uh, why are there two colors of pucks?" Yvette asked, raising her hand.

    "Excellent question, little Germaine." Anne spoke instead of Athos. "You guys will be split, half and half, no goaltenders. Red team will pick up the blue pucks and score them in, Blue team will defend against Red and protect their pucks. And vice versa."

    Aramis split the team and practice began. The Warrior Ducks practiced and practiced until all the pucks were out away. The team was very much sweaty and tired and when practiced ended. Well, except the goaltenders as they were watching tapes of varsity's shooting abilities.

    They team all got changed in the lockers. "I can't wait for the showdown." Sol slid off her jersey.

    "Me too." The whole team agreed before laughing. They all got dressed and left.

⋆ ★

    Sol, Sebas, and Jasper went to Mickey's downtown.

    The trio got in and saw a few members of varsity already inside. They went to the furthest booth away from them and got in. Sol and Jasper on one side, Sebas on the other. Sebas ordered three milkshakes and a thing of fries.

    They were talking about life and what was happening when their milkshakes and fries got delivered. Sebas got vanilla and the others got chocolate. They began to talk and eat, until they were kicked out for exceeding their eating limit.

    Which Sol thought was bullshit since those varsity players were there longer than them and they didn't get kicked out.

    They walked around downtown before it got dark. Sebas went to Jasper's house and Sol wanted to get back to the school. She did her signature salute to them before heading back to the school, not waiting for the SUV to drop her off.

    By the time she was a block or two away from her friends, she instantly regretted walking alone.

    "Hey, sweetheart." A varsity player drunkily said to her. She must passed by the closed diner. "Where is a pretty girl like you off too?"

    Sol rolled her eyes and walked passed the player. "Shove off."

    "Hey, hey, hey, hey, easy there." He grabbed onto her wrist, pulling her back. "I wasn't done talking to you, princess."

    Sol shoved him off. "Get the fuck off me, perv." This seemed to anger the player.

    "That wasn't very nice."

    "Neither is whatever you're doing." Sol snapped back, crossing her arms.

    The player gave a drunk smile. "Touché, princess." He stumbled towards her. "Now where were we..?"

    She showed him off and he hit the diner window. "We were no where, bucko." The varsity player pulled Sol against the window. "Hey!" She struggled against the bigger person.

    "I said where were we." He pushed himself against her, crushing her between himself and the window.

    "Get the hell off me!" She was going to knee his groin when the dude suddenly got pulled off of her.

    "She said get off, Holler." Asher shoved his teammate to the floor. "Listen next time or I'll knock you teeth down your throat." He disregarded the player and turned to Sol, who was still up against the window. "You good?"

    Sol cleared her throat and moved from the window. "I had it under control, Hawthorne. I was gonna knee him and run off." She patted down her jeans and shirt.

    "Is a 'thank you' too much to ask for?" Asher asked, walking next to Sol as she headed up the street.

    Sol rolled her eyes. "Too much." She mumbled. "Especially to you."

    "I think I'll die before you be nice to me!" He joked, bumping her shoulder. She gave him a stare and shivered. "Hey, hey, hey. Are you cold?" He leaned into her.

    Sol folded her arms. "I'm fine." She lied. She was freezing and didn't bring a jacket. Asher took off his own jacket--a muted blue hoodie--and offered it to her. "I'm not taking your sweater." Sol seriously said.

    "Yes you are." He slid it over her head and she protested. He ended up winning the battle of the hoodie and Sol was wearing his jacket, which was about two or three sizes too big. "Now you could be warm, Capt."

    Sol tensed up as she walked. "I was perfectly fine before." She protested, knowing that was a lie. The large hoodie was perfect. It was soft on the inside, big enough on her that she could probably fit two of her, and it had a woody and minty smell to it.

    "Captain, the lies you tell." Asher shook his head, snickering as he did so. They began to walk in silence and eventually reached the school. Sol reached down to return the hood when Asher pit his hand out, stopping her from doing so. "Keep it, for the next time you get cold." He winked at her.

    Sol looked him up and down. "Last time I'll be wearing it then." She turned on her heels and headed to her dorm. She got inside and saw both Leslie and Yvette hard at work at the desk. Sol walked to the closet and grabbed out some clothes before taking a shower.

    Once she finished, she got dressed and looked at the hoodie she got from Asher before folding it and putting it inside her jacket drawer. She climbed into bed and still saw Leslie and Yvette working. She leaned over and turned off her own lamp.

    She faced the wall and forced herself asleep. Sol struggled for a moment before sleep overtook her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.6K 421 15
he's off limits, so her best friend said. in natalia's world, rules are meant to be broken. natalia west, a girl who is just trying to get through h...
66.4K 740 15
Alexandra Solano spent the whole summer without seeing Adam. One day, she gets a letter from Eden Hall offering her a chance to go to school in Minne...
27.5K 416 15
"𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐞." "𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝐦𝐚𝐝...
99.9K 1K 34
y/n and her friend group just transferred to eden hall academy , she catches luis' eye. will she like his flirtatious personality or absolutely desp...