๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐‹๐„๐“๐“๐„๐‘๐’; ๐‘ป.๏ฟฝ...

By -zenxtsu

โ” โ ๐–๐‡๐˜ ๐‚๐€๐'๐“ ๐„๐•๐„๐‘๐˜๐Ž๐๐„ ๐‰๐”๐’๐“ ๐†๐Ž ๐€๐–๐€๐˜? ๐„๐—๐‚๐„๐๐“ ๐˜๐Ž๐”, ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐‚๐€๐ ๐’๐“๐€๐˜. โž ... More

p r o l o g u e
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y - o n e
t w e n t y - t w o
t w e n t y - t h r e e
t w e n t y - f o u r
t w e n t y - f i v e
t w e n t y - s i x
t w e n t y - s e v e n
t w e n t y - e i g h t
t w e n t y - n i n e
t h i r t y
t h i r t y - o n e
t h i r t y - t w o
t h i r t y - t h r e e
t h i r t y - f o u r
t h i r t y - f i v e
t h i r t y - s i x
t h i r t y - s e v e n
t h i r t y - e i g h t
t h i r t y - n i n e
f o r t y
f o r t y - o n e
f o r t y - t w o
f o r t y - t h r e e
f o r t y - f o u r
f o r t y - f i v e
f o r t y - s i x
f o r t y - s e v e n
f o r t y - e i g h t
f o r t y - n i n e
f i f t y
f i f t y - o n e
f i f t y - t w o
f i f t y - t h r e e
f i f t y - f o u r

f i f t y - f i v e

3.8K 154 516
By -zenxtsu

4.5k words 😱 have fun 😻🙏

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

8:02 a.m.

you squinted at the clock, taking note of the time before shutting your eyes again. giyuu's face was buried in the crook of your neck while you mindlessly ran your fingers through his soft hair. you were too comfortable to get out of bed, but you also didn't want to waste your time lazing around. so with a sigh, you reluctantly pulled your hand away and made an attempt to get out of bed.

you sat up for a good two seconds before a strong pair of arms wrapped itself around your waist, puling you into a warm chest. you shifted your gaze up to study his face, his eyes were shut, lips slightly parted while his chest rose and fell with the rhythmic beating of his heart.

"stay with me." his voice was a little muffled as he spoke against the skin of your neck, and you could tell how much of a toll the pillar training has taken on him over the past few days.

as much as you wanted to get up and spend the day with giyuu, you felt bad for him, seeing how exhausted he is now. closing your eyes, you allowed the both of you to get a few more hours of sleep.

10:26 a.m.

you woke up for the second time that morning, but unlike before, you were wide awake now. after spending a few minutes trying to slip out of bed without waking giyuu up, you finally succeeded. without wasting anymore time, you took a quick shower and got dressed. you looked through your closet for a while before picking the kimono giyuu bought for you. the one that cost six hundred thousand yen.

"so pretty," you stared at your reflection in the mirror, admiring the kimono. you did a few spins and poses for fun before forcing yourself to leave the bathroom.

"giyuu!" you swung the door open and allowed yourself into the room. "wake u-"

giyuu was already awake and standing in the middle of the room. his hair was a mess, partly your fault, and the only piece of clothing he had on was a pair of pants that was dangerously low. you couldn't help but let your eyes wonder from the nonchalant expression on his face to his abs, and further down.

"[y/n]?"

pushing the inappropriate thoughts out of your mind, you quickly averted your gaze back up. "yes?" you silently cursed when you felt your face heating up.

"something wrong?" he tilted his head to the side, studying your expression with a knowing smile on his face.

he's doing this on purpose...

you opened your mouth, ready to give a snarky response, but the words got stuck in your throat, and you found yourself stuttering.

"forget it... just hurry up and go get ready or something."

"or something?"

"i mean, go get dressed! we're going out today, remember?"

"how about we just stay at home and-"

you left the room and slammed the door shut, not giving him a chance to finish his sentence.

12:03 p.m.

when giyuu was finally done, the two of you left and had lunch together at a nearby food stall. as you were leaving the place, a familiar girl caught your eyes. not so far away, shinobu was queuing up for a snack with a younger girl. if you remembered correctly, her name was kanao. you smiled and raised your hand, waving hello to them.

the younger girl did not react to your actions, shinobu, however, waved back. you noticed her looking between you and giyuu, her smile widening. "have fun," she mouthed to you, giggling and turning away to talk to the younger girl next to her.

"let's go." you felt a light tug on the sleeve of your kimono, causing you to return your attention back to the man next to you.

"where to?" you asked, taking hold of his hand as you made your way out of the village.

"you'll see."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"woah!" the place was packed. people were running around, screaming and laughing with their friends and family, too busy deciding what games to play next to care about anything else.

"i've never been to a funfair before! this is so cool!" you clapped your hands in excitement, eyes darting around to take in your surroundings.

you knew places like this existed, but they only appear in cities and are temporary. finding a funfair is almost impossible, so you never really tried. but giyuu had brought you to one now, and you were not going to throw this opportunity away. without wasting another second, you grabbed his hand and dragged him into the crowd.

the first game you played was a really simple one. all you had to do was pop five balloons with the six darts provided, and you would win a prize.

"this is easy," you said with confidence, stretching your arms before picking up the first dart.

"good try, young lady!" the man in charge of the game laughed.

"this game is rigged." there was absolutely no way you only managed to pop one balloon.

giyuu's shoulder shook as he held in his laughter.

"this isn't funny!" you grabbed onto his haori, shaking him back and forth. "it's not fair!'

"what about you, young man?" the older man turned to giyuu, holding a hand out to him. "would you like to try?"

not giving a reply, giyuu picked up the darts and, within a few seconds, popped all six balloons.

"oh my! wonderful!" the man clapped. people who were waiting to play started clapping as well, throwing praises and compliments at the water pillar.

"here's your prize! thank you for playing! do come again!"

you looked at the object in giyuu's hands, feeling a little underwhelmed.

"an umbrella..." he muttered.

"well, hey! at least we'll be prepared if it starts raining later!" you exclaimed, trying to make yourself feel better. "anyway! onto the next game!"

but while searching for another game to play, you came across a performance. the woman performing had a black top hat on and a cape, as if cosplaying a magician.

you and giyuu both watched as she started showing off different tricks that left the audience amazed and confused. she made things appear and disappear, pulled strange things out of her hat, and proved that she could "read minds." her last act was your personal favourite, apart from the one where she took a cat out of her supposedly empty bag.

this one was different as she lit up a few candles just by blowing on them. it made it look like she could breathe fire. the flames changed from a warm orange to a bright yellow, then into a fierce red and finally a sapphire blue. she then retrieved what looked like a staff from under her table and set both ends on fire with two different coloured flames from the candles. she proceeded to sing the burning staff around, like how a swordsmen would swing his sword. her movements were fast and swift, making the red and blue flames on each end form a blur of purple.

even after the performance ended, it stayed in the back of your mind throughout the day. giyuu, on the other hand, did not look fazed at all.

"thank god for this umbrella..." you mumbled to yourself, poking the empty space in front of you with the object. giyuu trailed behind you, entertained by your actions.

"are you going to help me?" you looked at the mirror in front of you, staring at giyuu's reflection.

"no, i don't think so."

"this isn't fun anymore!" you complained, knocking another mirror with the umbrella. it was your first time in a mirror maze, and you already hated it.

it took another fifteen minutes for you to finally get out.

the two of you spent a few more hours at the funfair before deciding to leave for dinner.

the sun was starting to set as you made your way out of the city, following a path up a hill. it didn't take long to reach the top, but your legs were aching from walking so much.

food stalls and bars were scattered across the summit while strings of lights hung from above, illuminating the darkness. you and giyuu quickly found a seat, finally allowing your legs to rest. when you finished your dinner, the sun was already down, and the night air got cooler. this place was close to the funfair, so people from there made their way over for dinner, crowding the place. singing could be heard not too far away as people formed a circle and danced around the bonfire.

there were many people waiting for a seat, so you and giyuu decided to leave the food stall, taking a seat at a nearby bar instead.

"what can i get for you two?" a woman in her late twenties greeted you.

"oh, it's fine. i don't drink-"

"oh? you don't like alcohol?" the woman asked, leaning against the table.

"i've never tried it before so-"

"then how can you say you don't like it if you've never had it, silly girl!" the woman laughed out loud, slamming a hand down on the table. she was clearly not sober.

"what about you?" she turned to giyuu, pointing a finger at him. "have you ever drank?"

"yeah."

"it's good, right?" the woman wiggled her eyebrows at him, a smirk appearing on her face.

giyuu remained silent, shifting his gaze away from her.

"whatever!" she laughed again. "i'll be right back!" she disappeared for less than thirty seconds before returning with two glass cups and a bottle of... something.

popping the bottle open, she filled the cups up to the brim with a purple liquid. "first bottle is free," she winked, placing the bottle between you and giyuu quite aggressively. "tell me if you don't like it, sweetheart. i'll find you another one," she gave you a thumbs up then left to serve the other customers.

you stared at the drink in silence, unsure of what to do.

"you don't have to drink it. we can just leave," giyuu spoke. you could barely hear him as people were shouting and cheering all around you.

"i'll just take a sip."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

you had a really low tolerance for alcohol and ended up getting drunk. and much to your dismay, you found yourself extra emotional.

"my mom's gonna kill me..." you groaned, letting your head rest on giyuu's shoulder. he had a frown on his face as he listened to you. "hey... remind me... to buy carrots and potatoes later."

"why?"

"i don't know... my mom always tells me to get... them. she makes really good soup, you know? come over and try it someday."

"but..." giyuu stopped and thought about what to say for a second. "[y/n], your mom isn't here anymore. she died about a year ago."

...

"why would you say such a thing..." you pushed yourself away from him, vision getting blurry. "that's so mean." you cried, furiously wiping away the tears streaming down your face.

letting out a defeated sigh, giyuu stood up from his seat.

"oh, yeah. you're just gonna leave after hurting my feelings like that. that's great!"

"no, [y/n]. i'm going to get you some water to sober up. i'll be right back."

you watched through your tears as he left and disappeared out of your sight.

"he's not coming back," you mumbled to yourself, wiping the last tear off your cheeks.

"who's not coming back?" an unfamiliar voice spoke from beside you.

turning around, you noticed a man that looked like he was in his mid-twenties sitting next to you. "did ya man leave you?"

"uhm." you felt awkward, not knowing how to respond. "i don't... feel like talking to you."

"oh c'mon." the man laughed, moving himself closer to you. "you look so sad, i'm just trying to cheer ya up. don't be rude."

"i'm fine," you frowned. "he's coming back."

"but ya just said he isn't," the man raised an eyebrow. "so, which is it?"

"he..."

"how bout you just forget him." the man smiled, placing a heavy hand on your shoulder. you scrunched your nose at the stench emitting from him and the smell of alcohol and tobacco in his breath. you were beyond uncomfortable. you tried to move away, but his other hand planted a firm grip on your knee, keeping you seated.

you quickly glanced around, searching for a man wearing a mismatched haori.

"what's wrong?" the man in front of you asked, the grip on your shoulder tightening.

ignoring him, you turned around, finally catching sight of giyuu. "gi-" you pressed your lips in a firm line as you felt your heart sank. giyuu was right there, but there was also a girl clinging onto him.

giyuu had an irritated expression on his face, clearly wanting nothing to do with the girl. however, seeing her touch him so inappropriately was so painful. you watched as giyuu shoved her away with his free hand, but the girl was persistent. she knocked the glass of water out of his hand before grabbing onto his wrists, trying to pull him somewhere.

"is that ya man?" the unsettling voice asked. "looks like he's occupied with some other girl."

you tore your eyes away from giyuu and the girl, glaring at the man in front of you. "that girl is just getting in his way... it doesn't... mean anything."

"don't be upset." you felt the hand on your knee inching up as he got closer to you. "i can treat ya so much be-"

you let out a gasp when your back hit something hard. looking down at the arm wrapped around your waist, you immediately recognised it. in a blink of an eye, giyuu had managed to pull you out of your seat and away from the man.

"tsk. hey man, go find someone else." the man got up from his seat, slamming a fist on the table.

"shut up." giyuu spat, pulling you closer.

"huh? the hell did ya just say? bastard!" the man yelled, gaining attention from the tables nearby. "it's finders keepers. she's mi-"

"she's my wife."

"wife?!" a shrill voice sounded from somewhere. your head was hurting too much. you were no longer paying attention to the situation.

"gosh! you're joking." the girl that had been clinging onto giyuu started to laugh. "please, have some standards, darling." she reached her hands out, ready to grab onto his arm again.

"you can shut up, too." giyuu said through gritted teeth, shoving her away, causing her back to hit the edge of a table. she let out a pained yelp, shooting a glare at him.

"you're... seriously gonna pick that harlot over me?!" the girl shrieked in disbelieve.

"look who's talking," you mumbled under your breath, loud enough for her to hear.

"you..." the girl snatched a bottle off the table and splashed the contents on you, completely soaking you in alcohol.

your mouth fell open, now wide awake as you took in what just happened. a thought crossed your mind, and not even bothering to think it over, you slipped out of giyuu's grasp. snatching the empty alcohol bottle out of the girls' hand, you swung it as hard as you could against the side of her head.

it was only when the sound of glass shattering echoed through the bar did you realise what you had just done.

the girl fell to the floor, gripping onto her head. "fuck! you stupid bitch! what have you done!?" she screamed, blood seeping through her hands and dripping onto the floor. "it hurts! it hurts! it hurts!" she cried as a small puddle of blood formed on the floor below her head.

"fuck! what the hell is wrong with ya?! ya crazy bastard!" the man that had been watching in silence finally spoke up, a horrified look on his face. he made an attempt towards you but immediately backed away when you pointed the broken glass bottle at him.

a gentle hand wrapped itself around your wrist, "[y/n]." you loosened your grip on the bottle, allowing giyuu to take it away. "let's go home, okay?"

you remained silent, allowing giyuu to hold your hand to guide you out of the bar.

your vision started to blur again as tears spilled out of your eyes. "[y/n]? what's wrong? are you okay?" he stopped walking, observing your hands to see if any glass shards got to you.

"ugh, why did it have to be this one..." you cried even harder, looking down at your dirtied kimono.

"it's okay. i'll buy you another one."

"no... it's not the same..."

giyuu tried his best to comfort you while carrying you down the hill and back home. he had never seen you cry this hard before. not when you talked about your mom, or when the whole douma situation happened. you didn't even cry like this when you found out about ayumu's illness. you were an absolute mess and he didn't think you were just crying about the kimono anymore.

when the two of you finally arrived home, he brought you to the kitchen to drink some water. he sat down with you until you were done crying and had sobered up enough to think properly again.

2:44 a.m.

"i'm sorry..." you felt so embarrassed. you glanced at your own reflection in the bathroom mirror, grimacing at the sight. your eyes were red and puffy, hair a mess and kimono soaked with alcohol. "i'm never going to drink again."

you heard giyuu shutting the bathroom door before going over to help you. "you just drank at the wrong place." he stated, removing the first layer of your kimono.

"i don't even know why i... ugh..." you shook your head in disappointment, taking off the second layer of clothing. "that girl deserved it though."

a small smile made its way onto giyuu's face, "yeah."

you stayed silent, organizing your thoughts and trying to remember what happened. giyuu continued removing layers of the kimono off you until the last one. "you can handle the rest by yourself, right?" leaving the last layer for you to take off, he took a step back, giving you space. "just call me if you need anything."

walking away, he only managed to open the bathroom door by a bit before you ran over and slammed it shut.

SEXUAL THEMES AHEAD !!

giyuu looked at you with a confused expression as he removed his hand from the door knob. "[y/n]? are you okay?"

"i... don't want you to leave..." you mumbled, leaning your back against the door.

"oh, okay." giyuu slowly nodded. "i'll wait here then?"

you said something, but it was too soft for him to hear. "[y/n], i can't hear you." taking a step closer, he leaned down so that you were eyelevel with him.

for some reason, your mouth refused to open. you pressed your lips together, eyes glancing down to his lips and back up to meet his eyes.

you felt his hand resting on your hips, lightly pulling you closer to him. letting your eyelids shut, you grabbed onto his shirt just as your lips pressed against his.

your back hit the door again as giyuu deepened the kiss, both hands on you now. you took your time undoing each button on his shirt while he helped you out of the last layer of the kimono you had on. not long after, his clothes joined yours on the floor with a thump.

you wrapped your arms around his neck as he slid your panties off, leaving you fully exposed. his hands made their way to your waist, pulling you away from the door. he guided you to the table in front of the mirror, lifting you up so that you're seated on it.

with one hand pressed against your back and the other placed firmly on the table, he carefully lays you down.

his lips left yours for a brief moment as heplaceds his hands on either side of your head, towering over you. "are you comfortable?"

once he got your approval, he leans back down, giving your forehead a quick kiss. his hot breath against your skin gave you goosebumps as he pressed his lips against your neck.

"you smell like alcohol," he muttered, leaving bruises on your skin. "yeah, i wonder why." you rolled your eyes, resting your hands on his shoulders.

giyuu brought his lips back to yours while his hands trailed down to your thighs, pushing them further apart.

a soft gasp escapes your lips when you feel his tip nudging your entrance. wrapping one hand around himself, he slides his length in between your folds in a teasing manner.

"giyuu," you breathed out, digging your nails into the soft skin of his shoulder. "please."

letting out a soft hum, he readjusts himself before entering. you took your lower lip in between your teeth to hold back your moans as he slides himself in and out of you with a steady pace.

muttering something under his breath, giyuu pulls you closer to him, his thrusts getting quicker. you feel the knot in your stomach tightening every time he slams himself back into you.

your breathing was erratic, and the only thing you could focus on was the man on top of you. a soft sigh finds its way out of your lips when you felt his tongue running across your nipple before he took it into his mouth. one of your hands left his shoulder, making its way up to his hair, grip tightening as you got closer.

giyuu could tell you were coming with the way you squeezed around his cock. you lift your hips up, moving desperately for a release. his hand left your breast, trailing down to give your clit some attention. you let out a surprised gasp when you felt him sink his teeth into the sensitive skin slightly above your collar bone. and with one hard thrust, your breath hitched as you finally came undone.

your walls clenched around him, making his hips stutter. he stopped moving, burying himself all the way inside of you. "fuck..." his breathing was shaky as he filled your insides up with his cum. your mind, no longer clouded with lust, allowed you to realise how cold the room is. you lazily wrapped your arms around his neck, pulling him closer for some warmth.

"giyuu." his name left your lips like a whisper as you gently cupped his face with your hands. he lifted his gaze to meet yours, face still flushed. "so, i'm your wife, huh?" you smiled, recalling what he had said a few hours ago.

"is that a problem?" even though it sounded a little rude, giyuu asked it in a way that told you it was a genuine question. his eyes scanned your face, studying your expression with a hint of worry in his own as he waited for your response.

"nope." shaking your head with a small smile, you leaned up to close the gap between the two of you. "not at all."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"so tired..." your voice trailed off into a yawn while you stretched your sore arms above your head. you expected the bath to wash away the fatigue, but if anything, you were even more worn out than before. you glanced at the clock hanging on the living room wall, reading 4:02 a.m.

"you're not going to bed?" you turned around when you noticed giyuu wasn't following you.

"i'm not tired yet."

slowly making your way back in front of him, you lightly tugged on the waistband of his pants. "i don't want to sleep alone."

resting a hand on your waist, giyuu leans down, pressing his lips against yours. "i don't have much time left to sleep anyway. pillar training starts in two hours."

"you should still get some rest though." you sighed, pushing his hair to the side to get a better view of his face. "take a nap or something."

the sound of someone's fist tapping the front door echoed through the house, not giving him a chance to reply.

"someone's here?" you frowned at the door. "it's four in the morning."

giyuu swiftly made his way across the room and towards the door with you trailing behind him.

he slid the front door open without much thought while you stood behind him, peeking to see who was at the other side.

"good morning, tomioka-san!" a familiar voice sang. "oh! good morning to you too, [y/n]!"

"hello!" standing next to giyuu now, you greeted the insect pillar in front of you. "what brings you here so early in the morning?" you asked, noting how the sky was still dark. "would you like to come in?"

"oh, don't worry about me!" the girl smiled, waving you off. "actually, i came to have a chat with you about ayumu." taking hold of your hand, shinobu pulled you out the front door before kicking it shut. "tomioka-san~" she called out to the pillar on the other side of the door. "don't even think about opening this door!"

"anyway." she returns her attention back to you, whispering soft enough so that giyuu couldn't hear her. "i see you've been busy as well." she glanced at your exposed neck before looking back up at you with a sheepish smile.

heat immediately rushed to your face when you realised what she was referring to. "i guess..." you let out a nervous laugh, coughing awkwardly. "uh, anyway. what about ayumu?"

"oh, my apologies. that was just an excuse to talk to you." shinobu smiled, leaning closer to you. "i originally wanted to speak to tomioka-san, but then i saw you and..." her gaze dropped down to the hickeys littering your neck for a split second before she continued speaking. "come by my estate tomorrow, i'd love to hear what happened. and i want the full story."

letting out a muffled laugh, you nodded your head with your hands covering your mouth.

"then it's settled!" shinobu exclaimed, no longer whispering. "see you later~"

once shinobu disappeared out of your sight, you slid the front door open and entered the house. you shut the door behind you, a hint of a smile lingering on your face.

"what's settled?" you jumped at the sudden voice, eyes wide open as you stared at the man leaning against the wall next to you. "why are you still here?" you asked, placing a hand over your racing heart.

"why can't i be here?" he narrowed his eyes at you. "what were you two talking about?"

"nothing," you shrugged, walking away from him.

"why won't you tell me?" giyuu's voice asked from behind as he followed you down the hallway.

"you weren't supposed to hear it anyway," you replied, trying to hide your smile. "that's eavesdropping." you walked into your room, spinning around and coming face to face with giyuu. "good night!" you slid the door shut without giving him a chance to protest.

you made your way to the bed, flopping down with an exhausted sigh. your eyes were already shut as you waited for sleep to take over your body. you heard your room door opening and the muffled sound of someone speaking, but you were already half asleep and too tired to listen. the weight of your blanket being pulled over your body was the last thing you felt before you went unconscious. 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

long chapter for you guys cause you're all so cool, and i love yall sm 🔥 (i'm gonna disappear for a few months again.) + thank you sm for 800k reads 😯

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.1K 1.9K 27
A story about a girl who brings light to those around her despite being shrouded in darkness herself. WARNING: THIS STORY MAY CONTAIN โ–ซ๏ธStrong Langua...
263K 8.8K 76
How was it to be someone very important to the corps and loved so much by Oyakata-sama itself. Such a powerful one that makes the Demon slayer corps...
196K 3.8K 19
a normal mission for giyuu until the demon look rather familiar... a giyushino fanfic where giyuu falls in love with the girl who's not herself anymo...
3.4M 131K 59
โ•ฐโ‹ฏโžค [#๐Ÿท๐Ÿถ ๐™ต๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ต๐™ธ๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ | ๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ผ๐™ฟ๐™ป๐™ด๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ณ ] โ๐—›๐—ฒ'๐˜€ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐˜๐˜†๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ต๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ. ๐—›๐—ฒ'๐˜€ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ต๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฏ๐—ฎ...