MR PERFECT'S BABY WIFE [ BTS...

By anieyouff

A story where a girl would do anything to get rid of her studies including getting married with a Mafia king... More

⚠IMPORTANT (Pls read before u start reading the story)⚠
INTRODUCTION
PART 01
PART 02
PART 03
PART 04
PART 05
PART 06
PART 07
PART 08
PART 09
PART 10
PART 11
PART 12
PART 13
NOT AN UPDATE BUT AN ANNOUNCEMENT
PART 14
PART 15
PART 16
PART 17
PART 18
PART 19
PART 20
PART 21
PART 22
PART 23
PART 24
PART 25
PART 26
PART 27
PART 28
PART 29
PART 30
PART 31
PART 32
PART 33
PART 34
PART 35
PART 36
PART 37
PART 38
PART 39
PART 40
PART 41
PART 42
PART 43
PART 44
PART 45
PART 46
PART 47
PART 48
PART 49
PART 50
PART 51
PART 53
PART 54
PART 55
PART 56
PART 57
PART 58
PART 59
PART 60
PART 61
AN IMPORTANT DISCUSSION
PART 62
PART 63
PART 64
PART 65
πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

PART 52

9.1K 399 72
By anieyouff

*RECAP*

U nodded and Both of did ur usual breakfast and the rest of the daily routine was also pretty much same except for ur occasionally mood swings which were swinging more than any swings present in a park.

_______________________________

*AUTHOR POV*

JK:"Princess Let's go."

Y/n:"no it still hurts i am not going anywhere."

JK:"It's ir 10th day and i am no fool to think that ur periods are still going on."

Y/n:"it is. I don’t care if u don't believe me."

He practically growled at ur stubborn behaviour.

JK:"baby girl come out this instant if u don't want any punishment."

U said and crossed ur arms over ur chest while Jungkook massaged his temples being frustrated in the early morning.

It's been more than a week since u got ur periods and currently Jungkook was trying to get u inside the car since ur school was going to start soon and u will be late.

For the first and second day Jungkook didn't said anything to u and let u be just the way wanted and it means he actually let u do everything u wanted which includes finishing a full ice cream box and have more than ten chocolates a day whereas in any other normal day ur sugars were limited no matter what.

These two days actually felt like heaven to u but of course it had to end Jungkook came on his full strict mode from ur third day. On the fifth day he decided u go back to the school

But obviously u being u did a full drama and Jungkook let u off considering it was ur first time. But then it’s been ten days but u weren’t ready to go to school and kept telling the same excuse and obviously Jungkook wasn’t gonna fall it anymore

So here u are trying to make him understand from past an hour but he was obliged to send u to school today.

JK:"fine u asked for it."

He said and said something to a maid u didn’t quite catch cause u were hiding behind the couch.

For a few moments everything was pin drop silent not even a foot step was heard which made u a bit confused so u crawled to the other side and peeked through ur surroundings and found no one was present there.

U giggled and was about to get up and run but before u could even stand up the ground beneath u was no more.

JK:"gotcha. Now Let's go."

He said and started walking towards the main gate where ur car was waiting for u and here u started screaming to be putted down but it seems like everyone had turned deaf.

Jungkook had ur bag in his one shoulder while carrying u in his other shoulder with one hand holding u in ur place from the back and on his other hand he was carrying ur socks and shoes.

Y/n:"noooooo lemme go. I don’t wanna go to back. My bed is calling me. He misses me and my pillow and blankie is crying. I can't leave them."

Jungkook didn't uttered a single a word until u both were seated in the car with u obviously on his lap cause if he puts u in ur own seat right now, there is no doubt that u will open the door and run straight ahead which he doesn’t wants.

Driver:"sir shall we go?"

JK:"yeah and turn on the child lock."

(Ok....but Mr Jeon that's a bit ridiculous)

He said to which the driver nodded and started the car and here u were more angry

Y/n:"who are u calling a child huh?"

U screamed in his ear which was the last string that u pulled and that's it he lost his patient.

JK:"asher stop the car and get out for a moment."

The car came to an halt and u stopped ur  drama thinking It worked but regreted when u found ur hubby's burning gaze on u. He was looking like a volcano which can burst any moment.

Y/n:"i-i....."

JK:"how many times do i have to tell u to behave in public. We are not in ur home and this is how u talk with me. What did i said about never raise ur voice at me huh. Don’t u think u have been becoming a lot bratty after mom visited. Why cause i let u be off for a little huh."

He spoke in a low voice but it was clear in his tone that how angry he was. U looked down while fidgeting with hem of ur skirt not being able to meet up his eyes.

For sure this behavior wasn’t something he liked. He never did and u knew it very well and of course it wasn’t ur first time acting like this and now it was time for the regrets and punishments.

(Before any of u say a word...go and have a sip of hobi water cause it’s not what u think it is 😮‍💨😑)

Y/n:"i am sorry."

Fat tears finally escaped from ur eyes.

(This time for real guys👀)

JK:"of course u are sorry. U will be sorry Princess."

He then motioned asher to start driving once again and puted u in ur seat and got himself busy in his phone.

U just looked outside from the window while silently crying and sniffing time to time.

U Don’t know for how long he will give u his silent treatment. Yes now he won't speak or behave all sweet to u. It means no cuddles no hugs or anything. He would just mind his own business acting as if u are invisible.

U didn’t protested cause it will go all in vain as it wasn’t the first time. He hardly punishes u and this is the worst one.

If someone sees they will say stop eating and he will eventually come to u but u have tried every single trick to get his attention towards u whenever it happened but he just ignores u. One time u even cried to sleep because of his this punishment but he was still motionless.

At the end of the day u have to serve ur own food being too hungry also u are not allowed to any kind of sweets. if u won't eat on time then no one will even approach u to tell u to eat that's what he ordered to everyone and yes it is also a part of ur punishment.

No matter how much u get angry or sad no one will say or speak anything until Jungkook comes to u by himself.

That's what u thought that he doesn’t even cares in this time but what u don't notice that all this time the phone in his hand was just an excuse he kept glancing at u every time u sniffed or wiped ur tears with the back of ur hand.

One thing he got to know that if u are crying loudly then it’s fake and if u are crying loudly while  hiding ur face in his embrace then its real and something's definitely not right. That's exactly why he immediately knows that when u are doing ur drama and when u actually need comfort.

And that's how the car came in front of ur school and u looked at him but he didn’t spared a single glance not even said anything.

(It is high time JeOn JuNgKoOk starts mewing)

U got down and the car immediately drove off and a few seconds later u spotted Milo and Enzo who was a few steps behind u. They gave u a sympathetic look but that's the least thing u want. Someone’s pity or empathy ate the things u hated the most.

U ran inside the building without sparing a glance to ur surroundings.

*MEANWHILE*

JK:"what happened? What's so urgent?"

RM:"i don’t think we can wait any longer. U need to go to California as soon as possible."

___________________________

TO BE CONTINUED.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.6K 1.9K 55
"you don't look like a monster " "I'll tell you a secret y/n. the really bad monsters never look like monsters" ...
5.5M 207K 90
𝘼 π™‹π™€π™π™Žπ™Šπ™‰ 𝙒𝙄𝙏𝙃 𝘼 π˜Ύπ™Šπ™‡π˜Ώ π™ƒπ™€π˜Όπ™π™π™€π˜Ώ , π™Šπ™‰π™‡π™” π™Žπ™ƒπ™Šπ™’π™Ž π™‡π™Šπ™‘π™€ π˜½π™” π˜½π™€π™„π™‰π™‚ π˜Ύπ™Šπ™‡π˜Ώ.... _____________________________________...
Mafia By KM114

Fanfiction

164K 2.8K 24
"Do you min yn take jeon Jungkook as your lawfully wedded husband'. I-I do . . . . . . . He kissed her harshly making her lips bleed.... . . . Sof...
279K 7.7K 43
Undergoing editing... Jk : don't even dare to expect anything from me . I am already in Love with someone . yn : hmmm okay ( sighs ) saying this he...