MBS2 : Bound to be His Slave

By MsDarkAteenRoses

After founding out that she's pregnant, Jazlyn Alvejo, at the age of 19 got kicked out from the place she onc... More

Chapter One
Continuation
Chapter Two
Continuation
Chapter Three
Continuation
Chapter Four
Continuation
Chapter Five
Continuation
Chapter Six
Continuation
Chapter Seven
Continuation
Chapter Eight
Continuation
Chapter Nine
Continuation
Chapter Ten
Continuation
Chapter Eleven
Continuation
Chapter Twelve
Continuation
Chapte Thirteen
Continuation
Chapter Fourteen
Continuation
Chapter Fifteen
Continuation
Chapter Sixteen
Continuation
Chapter Seventeen
Continuation
Chapter Eighteen
Continuation
Chapter Nineteen
Continuation
Chapter Twenty
Continuation
Chapter Twenty One
Continuation
Chapter Twenty Two
Continuation
Chapter Twenty Three
Continuation
Chapter Twenty Four
Continuation
Chapter Twenty Five
Continuation
Chapter Twenty Six
Continuation
Chapter Twenty Seven
Continuation
Chapter Twenty Eight
Continuation
Chapter Twenty Nine
Continuation
Chapter Thirty
Continuation
Chapter Thirty One
Continuation
Chapter Thirty Two
Continuation
Chapter Thirty Three
Continuation
Chapter Thirty Four
Continuation
Chapter Thirty Five
Continuation
Chapter Thirty Six
Continuation
Chapter Thirty Seven
Continuation
Chapter Thirty Eight
Continuation
Chapter Thirty Nine
Continuation
Chapter Forty
Continuation
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Continuation
Chapter Fourty Three
Continuation

Continuation

65 0 0
By MsDarkAteenRoses

JAZLYN'S POV

"Glad you still remember my name... my dearest sister." Nakangising turan sa akin ni Jheneza. Nakita ko namang napatingin sa akin saglit si Briar dahil duon.

"So sister huh..." Briar commented blandly. Not so interested in Jheneza at all.

"Yes. I'm the heir of the Alvejo Corp. And soon everything will be mine. Not even a single penny will drop to you... little sister." Pagyayabang na sagot pa ni Jheneza. Ang tingin ay saglit na napunta sa akin.

Briar on the other hand wasn't even impressed and seemed bored at her.

"And you, don't mess with me if you don't want hell. I have a business with my sister. This is a family reunion after all. I don't need an outsiders like you. So get lost." Jheneza said to Briar threateningly.

Well, she tried her best to threaten Briar. But hell knows that Briar is not the one to be mess with. My sister is an idiot. Ni hindi nya kilala ang kinakausap nya. But how could she anyway? Puro sarili lang naman nya ang iniisip nya.

"Hell..? Your sister is funny, Jazlyn. She doesn't even know we both know what hell really looks like..." Briar whispered besides me. Looking at me knowingly but doesn't seem mad. Mukhang natatawa pa nga ito sa kapatid ko.

I sighed... She's right.

Thankfully I'm a bit calm than usual. Hindi ko inaasahan na makikita ko si Jheneza dito. But mas hindi ko inaasahan na kalmado parin ako kahit papaano, knowing na asa harap ko ang dahilan kung bakit nag kalintik lintik ang buhay ko.

She was the reason why mother and father abandoned me. The reason of everything of my misery... But somehow I'm just a little surprised meeting her after so many years. Nervous at first but seeing how she remains the same as before eased me.

And maybe... just maybe... maybe i already have lost interest in them. The attachment that i once have with them was long gone. It was long cut off. And now, I just don't care anymore. They are barely strangers to me now...

Minsan talaga... once na marealize mo ang mga bagay bagay, makikita mo talaga ang tunay na halaga nila. That they aren't that great after all so there's nothing to fear. Tila bituin sila na nawalan na nang kinang sa madilim na kalangitan.

I released a breath.

I'm relieved. Besides i have gone through hell already, so what can they really do? Not to mention i have a bigger crisis in my life as for the moment to stress myself with them.

"Don't talk to my friend like that, Jheneza. And you can have everything to yourself. I don't want anything that has to do with the Alvejo's. Sick people are only for sick people." I step forward. Briar seemed surprised but she smiled and nodded at me.

Briar let me handle my business, respecting me.

"I won't meddle unless urgent. Make some sense in your sister's brain..." Bulong pa sa akin ni Briar bago tuluyang lumayo sa amin. Natatawa pa nga ito and i will not blame her.

My sister only age but her mind was still immature and childlike. Kung wala akong naging mabibigat na karanasan nuon, malamang ay takot parin ako sa kanya ngayun. But things have changed. She has no value to me now.

"Ow... wow? Your taking a step forward now? How intriguing. You must have found a great encourager, my dear sister." Medyo naiiritang komento sa akin ni Jheneza.

I just stand my ground. My face was blank while facing her.

But seriously... Bakit ngayun pa to nangyari. I have a lot on my plates already, and now dadagdag pa sila? Gad, I just want them gone!

How troubling.

"Enough, Jheneza. Aren't we a bit too old for your sick games? What do you want? And what are you even doing here?" I blankly asked her. Impatient.

Tinaasan ako ng kilay nito dahil sa inakto ko. But then smiled after, as if an idea popped in her tiny brain.

"Wow, so years on street really matured you. Interesting. But my... shouldn't i be the one asking that question? What the hell are you even doing here? A cheap outcast like you don't belong here." Malakas na sabi sa akin ni Jheneza.

Obviously, she wanted attention from others na asa paligid namin. And it's working.

"I don't even know how you get in here? Such a luxury building to actually let you in? Your dirtying the place! Or maybe, your so desperate enough and got yourself a sugar daddy!? Now that make more sense. You're always the leach in our family and always had ways in men with that body of yours. You disgusting bitch." She continued. Ang mukha ay mapang tuya.

Ang lahat naman ng nakarinig ng sinabi nya ay nagbulong bulungan sa paligid. Ang mga tingin ay mapanghusga.

"Ahh... No wonder our parents abandoned you! You bring disgrace to our family. Aren't you a bit ashamed? Go and get lost! You are not accepted here. You don't belong here!" She grinned at me. Satisfied as the crowd started whispering loudly.

I just stood there calmly.

"Are you done?" Kalmadong tanong ko. Medyo nawala naman ang ngiti nya dun. She's frowning seeing that what she have done did not affect me much.

"W-what? Well, if you want to hear more—"

"Hear more what? Lies? I hate liars telling lies, so have mercy on my ears. But then again you're a liar for a reason, of course lie is all you know to say. But seriously, you improved. Even your convincing skills improved." I cut her off. Even praising her skills. A smile was even plastered in my lips.

"Looks like years of burning our parents money taught you a little. But still sloppy. If you want my attention then you need to try harder. If not then you're a waste of time. And I should leave an amateur like you alone if I don't want more headaches." I then continued. Meeting Jheneza's gaze.

She gasp in disbelief. As if couldn't believe what I just said.

"What did you say? An amateur!?Need your attention? Bitch dream on!" She hissed. Her face started to red.

"Your the one who said that you have business with me. Care to tell me what? Oh, I know what. You just want to bully me, since that gives you the satisfaction in life. Feeling like you accomplished something but in reality you're just a spineless woman who fry on someone else's life to feel good. A weak bullying the weaker to feel strong. Hindi bat ikaw ang kahiya hiya ngayun?" I mocked but still remained calm.

"Common Jheneza. I'm your sister for a reason. Hindi mo ba naisip na, kung ikaw nga ay kaya akong laitin, what more about me diba? Kung palabasan lang din naman nang baho, why I would be honored." Tinitigan ko si Jheneza sa mata at nginisihan sya pabalik.

"After all, you're the one who drugged your own sister and got her molested by your boy friends. The reason why she was an outcast today. And that girl was me. Well, it was an horrible past, but you're more horrible. But I'm a bit thankful too, because finally i got my freedom away from twisted bitch like you." I then continued. Nag laho ang ngiti ko and gave her death glares.

"And you know what? My past may be horrible, but at least everything was a past now. The only horrible thing that's left now was you..." I ended my speech. Proud to finally let go the feelings and the words I've been holding back for many years.

My hands are trembling but it's because I've never been this free from my feelings and emotions before. I always hold back. But now i did not. Ang ganda nun sa pakiramdam...

Ang mga taong nakapaligid naman sa amin ay tila mga bubuyog parin. But now, some are in my sides.

"What!? How dare you say that words... Ahrgg! You witch! Is that the kind of attitude you learned after getting to live in the street!? You good for nothing whore!" She screamed and attacked me but I dodged it. Mukhang lalong nairita naman ito ng maka iwas ako.

"I'll teach you a lesson!" Jheneza angrily shouted and attacked me again. But instead of dodging it ay hinarap ko sya.

She's ganna strangled my hair so I stopped her arms before she could even do so. Mahigpit kong hinawakan ang kamay nya to restrain her down. I then spin her around after, and locked her hands behind her back. Inilapit ko ang bibig ko sa may tenga nya and whisper.

"Is that all you got... my dearest sister..." I mocked.

As expected she seemed surprised that I fought back. Well... I used not to fight back before. I was so afraid back then, so couldn't even move pag lalamit na ito sa akin to hurt me.

But things have changed.

"What the! Let me go!" She struggled within my hold. And tried kicking me.

I smiled.

"Ok. Madali naman akong kausap." With that words of mine ay malakas ko syang itinulak palayo sa akin. And she almost fell in the floor.

"You! Ahrgg! I'm ganna freaking kill you! You really deserve to be drugged by me and kicked from home by our parents! You imbecile always get in my way!"

She tried pushing me. She tried, but I dodged her hands way more earlier. Now that made her finally fall in the ground on her own accord. She yelp from the fall, while many laugh dahil sa nangyari sa kanya.

It was an stupid and silliest attempt to attack me. You don't push people when they are looking. You push then when they are not.

"Guess this is the kind of attitude i learned after getting to live in the street. And you call it self defense by the way. Even though all you did is push and pull, i mean you tried..." Now it was my turn to smiled at her, so sweet, that i hope she catches a diabetes.

Astang tatakikuran ko na sana sya para makaalis na duon, but she suddenly screamed so loud to the point na napatakip pa ako ng tenga ko.

Sinamaan ko sya ng tingin.

"What the hell was your problem? Aren't the scene you caused enough?" Mariin na turan ko kay Jheneza. But instead her answering me ay may kung sinong nag salita sa likod ko.

"It's quite enough..."

Mabilis akong humarap sa kung sino iyun.

"Jake! Father! All I want is to talk to Jazlyn, but this is what she did to me..." Umaarteng turan ni Jheneza. May pa kuha effect pa ito.

I my went blank.

"Jazlyn... Why would you do that to your sister. You run away from hone on your own and now that you meet your sister again all you did was bully her. Don't you know she's pregnant..?" Mabilis na akusang sabi ni Jake. Mabilis itong dumalo sa kay Jheneza.

"S-she's what? She's pregnant..?"

Saglit akong natigil. She's pregnant... With whom..? Sino ang ama..? It can't be Jake, right? And what run away on my own? What the hell is he talking about. Ito ba ang sinabi nila ng mawala ako. That i run away on my own.

Huh... Gad... If only I could laugh at them, now. Nakalimutan kong magaling nga pala sila mag imbento ng mga kung ano ano...

"Yes. Three months..." Jake answered. His so worried and protective over Jheneza.

"Tried telling her that I'm pregnant, but she didn't listen..." Jheneza cried. I just cringed.

"I can't believe you, Jazlyn..." Jake shakes his head disappointedly at me.

Ngayun ay nakatayo na sila and Jheneza was in his arms, grinning secretly at me.

I cringed again. I understand Jake worries, but Jheneza's grinned confused me. Iniisip ba nito na nag seselos ako sa kanila ni Jake? Well, she always knew that i have a crush on him. But for gad sake, that was when we're still in elementary! I'm almost thirsty now. Is she kidding me?

Oh gad... She's so... stupid.

"Well... what do you know? I can't believe myself too..." I uttered mindlessly. Still a bit shock that Jheneza was pregnant.

"She's pregnant but doesn't look like it... Who's the father? Is this the reason why your all here? Jheneza is getting married?" I then asked curiously.

I just wanna make sure of something...

"Yes, I'm getting married. And Jake was the father. His my fiance for three years now. It's time we get wed this year now. Specially if we're expecting a baby. The doctor said na maliit ako mag buntis kaya hindi halata sa tiyan ko... I tried explaining this to you earlier but you got so mad before I could even finished..." Mahabang sagot sa akin ni Jheneza. Umaarte parin na tila kinawawa ko.

Ang mga tao naman na asa paligid namin ay unti unti nang nag sialisan. Takot namadamay pa. But obviously they saw how scheming Jheneza is. Dahil kita ko kung paano tingnan ng ilang kababaihan si Jheneza. But it's no use now. Jheneza's target was now only my father and Jake. She's putting a show to gain them on her side.

Briar on the other side seemed amused by Jheneza's acting skills. Hindi ko sya masisi. Jheneza has always been like this.

I sighed.

"Well, whatever you say, Jheneza. Only liars believe on their own lies. Oh... and of course, those people that easily fooled, will do to..." Walang kaemo-emosyong komento ko.

Had an eye contact with Jake and Father. Jake didn't say anything more, but his frowning. Father was calm as always pero walang naman itong expression sa mukha.

"And congratulations by the way. To the baby and the up coming wedding. Must be nice..." I lastly said. And when I thought that i can finally turned my back at them, father spoke.

"So you had become this barbaric within the years. So disrespectful. You dared turn your back at us now, where did you get the audacity to disrespect you father until today? Even hurt your older sister. How ungrateful..." That what my so called father said. Kalmado ang boses nya but I know better.

Hinarap ko sya.

"What father? You're no longer my father. The moment you kicked me out from home, is the moment i forgot that you're my father. And what sister? Kahit kailan ay hindi ako itinuring na kapatid ni Jheneza." Kalmado ring sagot ko pabalik.

"Jazlyn don't talk—"

"No, you don't talk. Who do you think you are to tell me what to do? Your not even our family yet, Jake. Don't meddle with my own business. Just play the good guy you always used to be and take care of your fiancé. She needs more attention than you could imagine." I cut off Jake's words. Nginitian ko pa sya ng pagkatamis tamis.

Jheneza glared at me pero inirapan ko lang sya. Ibinalik ko ang aking tingin sa kaharap ko. My father. Or at least he become once...

"Handle your daughter's attitude from now on, Mr. Alvejo. Respeto narin naman ang pinag uusapan natin, then you might as well teach her first. But seriously, I don't know on how such a wise person like you couldn't see through to your own daughter's scheme. Oh, I know. She's the favorite one." I shakes my head off.

Father seemed somewhat shock dahil sa sinabi ko.

"How dare you talk to Dad like that!?" Hindi makapaniwalang turan ni Jheneza.

Nginitian ko lang sya.

"Enough, Jheneza. We should not pay attention to the likes of her... A lady like her never learned anything. Not even discipline." It was Mr. Alvejo. Ang tingin sa akin ay malamig.

Natawa nalang ako.

"Alright. It's indeed enough. You can all get the hell out of here, before i call the guards." I chuckled.

Mr. Alvejo seems confused, but before he could even utter a word, Jheneza already but in for him.

"Who are you to decide that? Are you some kind of a boss here? Are you delusional? Your the one who should be leaving, after all, your the one who caused some scene here. Kinakausap ka namin ng maayos but your way too rude, Jazlyn!"

"Oh I'm definitely not the Boss."

"Yun naman pala eh—"

"But I'm sure was the Boss wife." I finally said those words.

As expected they all seemed shock. Specially Jheneza.

"What? That's impossible you're lying..!" Jheneza's accused.

"You shouldn't lie about this Jazlyn, or you'll get in trouble more." It was Jake. Father just remained silent and observed me, I know he believed to what i said. I never kid around after all.

Nginitian ko nalang sila.

"Trust me i will not. And before you all leave... Mr. Alvejo, I know it's not necessary. But it's wrong to believe just the half of the story on what really happened today. Don't worry, I'll tell my husband's men to send you cctv footage personally... There, you could judge all you want." I said toward him. He just nodded.

I looked over Jheneza who's now looking so pale. Nag tama ang paningin namin and i wink at her. Her expression became angry.

"Don't be stress Jheneza. You might lose the baby... And you might keep an eye on her too, Jake... She's never satisfied to only one man. I used to be her sister so I know..." I warned Jake.

"Talk all you want. No-one will believe you. And we aren't leaving! How really dare you!" Jhenza hissed angrily.

We heard some chuckled from the side. Sabay sabay kaming napatingin duon. It was Briar. Hindi na ata nito mapigilang matawa.

"Oh... Ahem... I'm sorry. The show is quite amusing. Apologies. Greetings Mr. Alvejo. We sure haven't met yet, but for sure you met my husband already. Does Xyontenier, ring a bell?" Briar said.

"W-what!?" Jheneza was shocked.

"Looking by the expression of your daughter then you know, and she knows too. My name is Briar, I'm the wife." She then continued. Ikinaway ang kamay sa ere kung asan ang singsing.

Tumabi sa akin si Briar and glance at me for a wink. Natawa nalang ako duon.

"Yes, dear. You seem shock? But then again you should. After what you said to me earlier? Tsk tsk..." Briar answered.

"W-what... I didn't—" Jheneza stuttered.

"Silence Jheneza. I don't mean to be rude, but what do i have to do with the Great Xyontenier's wife..? I haven't submitted my proposal to your husband yet. And what did my daughter do?" My father stand his stance and maintain his cool.

His old but i can sense his nervousness around Briar. But then again, why not. If they plan to do business with them, then they should really be careful. How ironic.

"Oh... nothing much. I'm just putting some sense to your not so bright daughter here. She's a great actress, i tell you that. And oh your planning to submit a proposal? I'll think about it, your daughter Jheneza did some great damage." Briar continued. Smiling.

"What? Jheneza what did you do!?" Father started to looked angry.

"What no! I did nothing!"

"Oh... Lying more wouldn't do you good, dear. And about Jazlyn here. She's my friend. She's telling the truth. She's not the boss, but the wife of the boss... Now that all have been settled. This is where you all take your leave." Briar pointed the exit.

"What! No! I will not accept this!" It was Jheneza.

"Jazlyn, calm down you might hurt the baby!" It was Jake.

Napailing nalang ako sa kanila. Their such a mess.

"And oh, Mr. Alvejo... It's a shame you lost your true daughter today, Jazlyn. Now your stuck with that one. Jazlyn was lucky to be freed away from you all. I mean this no offense. I'll still mention your proposal to my husband. Business is business after all." With that words of Briar ay tuluyan na silang umalis.

My father did not say much. He just walk out as calm as he arrives. So him. But obviously... Jheneza will face his wrath.

I sighed and shakes my head off.

"Their finally gone!" Masayang komento sa akin ni Briar.

"Thank you... Ms. Briar. I'm grateful." I genuinely thank her. Binangga lang naman nito ang hips ko with hers.

"Your being so formal again. I told you, just Briar or Bri!" Pabirong tudyo nito sa akin. Natawa nalang ako sa kanya.

"But the drama was so long. Now, where were we?" She then asked more to herself. Bago pa naman ako maka sagot ay biglang dumating na si Britney.

"There you are both. Ms. Brair we need to proceed to sizing. Mrs, Chavez we need you as well for the other adjustment."

____________

"That would be all for our today's business. Thank you for the assistance Mrs. Chavez, and of course to our bride, Ms. Briar." Pasalamat sa amin ni Britney as we all started to stand up from our chairs.

Matagal din ang pag susukat na ginawa kay Briar and so sa pag finalize ng mga design, specifically sa pag pili ng mga jewelry.

"I will be Mrs. Soon. Wait, that made me feel so old." Briar sighed pero natawa rin after, kaya ayun natawa nalang rin kami ni Britney.

"Well, if you'll excuse me. I still have some few works to get done. Have a good day ladies." It was Britney. Ito ang unang nag paalam na umalis sa amin.

Lumabas narin kami ng office nayun not so soon at saglit nag pahinga dito sa mga couches ng waiting area ng building. Tons of gowns are everywhere and few more customers are passing by.

"Finally, tapos na. Anong oras na ba? Nakakapagod din pala kahit naka upo lang naman tayong nag uusap..." Briar asked. Agad naman akong nag check ng oras.

"It's exact 7:30 already... Hindi ko alam na ganito tayo kalate matatapos?" I answered, kahit ako ay medyo shock ng makita ang oras.

As much as possible kase ay ayaw ko nang ginagabi pauwi. Nag aalala akong iiwan si Vivory sa bahay kahit pa ata may bantay naman ito duon.

"Oh? Are you in a hurry?" Briar asked.

"Not that I'm in a hurry. Ayaw ko lang talaga na iniiwan ang anak ko mag isa sa unit ni Mathew..." I answered shyly. Papahina pa ang mga huling salita.

Briar smiled softly at me.

"Well, that's sweet. At naiintindihan ko naman. Normal na mag alala lang tayo sa mga anak natin, specifically in the kind of situation kung asan tayo ngayun. Lagi naming pinag aawayan ni Death yan, but men don't just get it na as a mother eh balis tayo mag alala." Napapailing na komento ni Briar.

Finally, someone who understand.

"But anyway, no worries, alam kong tapos na sila ngayun. They should be on their way now, to get here." Briar then continued that made me confused somehow.

Kinabahan ako.

"T-them..? Sinong—" My words are cut off ng biglang may tinuro si Briar sa likod ko. Tumayo narin sya sa pag kakaupo.

"Speaking of the devil. I told you that they'll be here already."

Mabilis akong napatayo sa kinauupuan ko at napatingin sa tinuturo nito.

Tiningnan ko si Briar. She nodded and smiled at me.

"So they're here..." Wala sa sariling bulong ko, habang pinapanuod ang dalawang lalaki na naglalakad palapit sa amin. Mathew and Mr. Xyontenier.

"Yes... In the upper floor" Briar wink at me. Di ko naman alam ang irereact ko since Mathew and me was not in a good term...

Mabilis kong nilingon ulit si Briar.

"Ahm! Briar can you not mention anything about what happened earlier..?" Nag babaka sakali na sabi ko kay Briar. Tila natigilan naman ito.

Oh gad. She already did.

"I'm sorry Jazlyn. I already texted Death earlier. I'm just not sure kung sinabi nya kay Mathew... Hindi ko alam na ayaw mo pala... sorry?" She apologized genuinely.

In the end ay napatango nalang ako ng alanganin. I'm not angry or anything though. Kinakabahan lang talaga ako. Hindi ko alam kung ano ang irereact sa akin ni Mathew pag nalaman nya yung gulo kanina.

What if magalit lalo sya diba..?

Napaayos ako ng tayo ng tuluyan nang nakalapit sila Mathew. Masayang lumapit si Briar kay Death and kiss him on his cheeks.

Alanganin akong napangiti. Hindi ko tinitingnan ng deretso si Mathew sa mata.

"Good evening, Mr. Xyontenier..." Magalang na bati ko dito.

"Hmm, good evening." Mr. Xyontenier responded shortly.

After that naman ay hindi ko naman malaman kung babatiin ko ba si Mathew o ano. Nakikita ko naman si Briar na nakatingin sa amin kase ramdam nito yung pagiging awkward ko bigla.

In the end ay wala akong nagawa kundi batiin din si Mathew. But the problem is...

"Hey..." Lang ang nasabi ko! Like? What was that? Hey? Kaibigan? Kaibigan?

Napakagat ako ng labi ko.

Gad Jazlyn, hey? Really?

But what surprise me is how Mathew greeted me back.

"Amur, good evening." He carefully said and pulled me closer to him. Ang mga kamay ay ipinaikot sa bewang ko. As if sheilding it protectively. Hinalikan din ako nito sa sintido ko. Tila batang nag lalambing like he always do... before. Bago pa man magkagulo ang lahat samin.

I frowned. So unsure on what's really happening. What... happened to him?

Hinarap ko sya and catches his eyes. Ilang segundo ko syang tinitigan.

I gulp.

"I didn't k-know your also here... Dapat sinabihan mo ako." Marahang sabi ko sa kanya. Sinulyapan ko rin si Briar at may mapanukso itong tingin sa akin, but after that ay nabaling na ang attention nito kay Mr. Xyontenier.

Mathew on the other side just smirk and wink at me playfully. Then he suddenly whispered in my ear.

"Surprised, Amur... You know that I'm always watching you..." He huskily murmured. At pakiramdam ko ay nagtayuan ang balahibo ko duon.

He's teasing me. And it's working!

"And i heard you kicked some ass earlier. Well, that's my fucking girl..."

*TO BE CONTINUE*

SORRY FOR ALL THE GRAMMATICAL ERRORS THAT YOU HAVE ENCOUNTERED

THIS IS NOT EDITED

PLEASE VOTE AND FOLLOW ME GUYS! THANK YOU!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3M 326K 99
Carnelia Manelli, isang anak ng Major General ng military at sikat na Fashion Designer na sina Jared at Kacey Manelli. Dahil dito, hindi naging madal...
7.2K 133 42
Si Aphrodite Allure ay ang pinaka magandang babae kuno sa buong bayan ng La Union. The elegant Allure like her is making the men in town became crazy...
460 160 17
Eva met Aldrei in a very unexpected way. She remembered his name thinking that she would never see him again. But, their paths met again when she ent...
8.8K 433 42
[ COMPLETED ] Penelope Veena M. Clemonte is frustrated after she got fired from her previous job. She badly needs to work for her father's medical e...