Twice Oneshots

By AnonymousKetchup

Random oneshots. Warning! Grammatical errors ahead. Will update according to my mood. Doesn't accept requests... More

A Fighter's Love (MiChaeng)
Yoo Family Part I (2Yeon)
Stay by my Side (Fem reader x Twice)
Lost and Found (Male reader x Nayeon)
His Little Bro (DahMo)
A Fighter's Love (SaTzu)
Jelly Yoda (SaTzu)
LDR PART I (MiChaeng)
My Hufflepuff (DahMo)
LDR PART II (MiChaeng)
Cactus (Fem reader x SaTzu)
After Class (MiChaeng)
Saved by Him (2Yeon)
The Girl in the Crowd (DahMo)
Manager Maknae (Fem reader x Twice)
Unknown Chapter (SaTzu)
Inlove with a Serial Killer (2Yeon)

Chaos and Cuddles (Fem reader x MiChaeng 2yeon)

462 9 0
By AnonymousKetchup

Author's POV:

A high school girl laying down on the couch while scrolling through her phone, not knowing her brother already arrived.

"Where's Mom and Dad?"

She look up to see who it is and it shocked her. She immediately stand up and hug the girl beside her brother.

"Mina unnie! You're back!"

Mina was away the whole week. She was in the L.A. for a family gathering. And just now, Chaeyoung fetched her from the airport and straightly went to their home because Mina already wanted to see her boyfriend's sister.

"Can you please answer my question first?"

"They went out on a date. They'll probably be home soon"

Y/n mumbled, not looking at Chaeyoung.

"Hey, stop hugging her. I'm the one you supposed to hug here. Because I'm your brother"

"No hugs for you, 'cause you're a mean brother"

Y/n angrily pouted and hides on the crook of her brother's girlfriend's neck and tightened her hug.

"Yoo Chaeyoung. What did you do to your sister?"

Saying his full name by his girlfriend made him flinch and shivered.

"J-jagi, I don't remember doing anything to her"

He scratch his nape while tensedly looking at Mina.

"Are you sure?"

He just nodded but stopped when Y/n said something.

"He embarassed me in front of my crush"

Mina look and glared at her boyfriend. If her stares can kill, he is surely dead by now.

"He told him a lot of embarassing stories of me. That left my crush turned off. I really hate you Oppa"

"Don't worry Y/n. I'll deal with him later. But first, have you eaten already?"

The younger one shook her head still trap in the older's embrace.

Mina comforted the younger while walking towards the kitchen. Leaving the cub jawdropped.

"Come on, I'll cook something for you to cheer you up"

"Seriously? Yah! Jagiya!"

His lover pretended not to hear him and just focusing on her soon to be sister-in-law. Causing him to groan in annoyance.

"Y/n. Go to your room for a while. I'll just call you later when the food is ready"

She nodded and quickly went to her room. When Chaeyoung is about to enter the kitchen, Y/n secretly smirked at him but her brother still noticed it.

The annoyed tiger went behind the clueless penguin who is currently chopping some of the ingredients.

He hug her behind, startling Mina.

"Jagiya, are you mad?"

Mina is still ignoring him.

"Hey, talk to me please. I'm really sorry"

He tightened his hug on the girl.

Mina sighed and stop what she was doing then faced her boyfriend while crossing her arms.

"I'm not mad at you. I just don't get it, why do you have to embarass your sister in front of her crush?"

Chaeyoung went silent and lowers his head, eyes darting on the floor. He doesn't know what to answer to Mina's question.

"Let's say I have an older brother. I'm talking to you then suddenly he went into our conversation, telling you embarassing stories about me. You'll also feel turned off about that and me being embarassed about what happened. Do you get my point?"

The guy just nods his head, meaning that he agrees.

"I just don't want her to have someone yet. She's still a baby to me"

Chaeyoung finally saying something and looks at Mina, but with a sadness in his eyes.

"Jagi, I know that, but you can't stop it. Y/n is growing and soon you two will get seperated having your own lives. And besides, it's just a crush"

Mina giggles and taps her lover's cheeks twice softly.

"Go on and get out of here. You need to apologize to your sister now. I'll call you two once it's finished"

Chaeyoung pecks Mina's lips, exiting the kitchen and head upstairs towards his sister's room.

He knocks on the door, but there's no response from the latter. So then he grabs the doorknob and tries to turn it. Luckily it's open.

Chaeyoung thought that Y/n is asleep but once he pokes his head through the gap, he saw the younger playing a videogame with her headphones on. Her eyes are not leaving the television screen, afraid her character might die.

"Y/n"

She didn't hear Chaeyoung because of the loudness that her headphones make.

So the tiger thought of an idea on how Y/n will notice him.

He closed the door silently and went to his room to change his clothes.

When he got back to Y/n's room. He jump in front of her, blocking the screen.

"Oppa!"

Y/n was shock at what she is seeing right now. Her brother is wearing a tiger onesie that she bought for him last christmas.

"Hi there, dongsaeng-ie"

The younger just rolled her eyes at him but deep inside, she's internally laughing.

"Oppa, get out of the way. You're blocking my screen"

Chaeyoung went beside his sister and playfully headlocks her.

"Forgive your brother, okay?"

"Yah! This isn't how you apologize to someone"

She yells at her brother, trying to get out from his grip.

"You think I didn't know what you're planning huh? You want Mina to be mad at me, right?"

"Aish! Yah! You jerk! Stop it, or else"

"Or else what?"

"I'll tell you to Mina unnie!"

Y/n bites her brother's arm causing for Chayoung to loosen his hold from her.

"ARRRGGGHH!!!"

Then she quickly went out of her room and run downstairs.

But when it's on her last step, she suddenly trips. Luckily for her, someone caught her.

"Woah, slow down there my princess"

When she look up, she saw her Dad.

"Dad!"

She hugs her once she saw him.

"Yah! Y/n! Come back here!"

Chaeyoung shouted from her room and Y/n immediately went behind her Dad's back.

He followed his sister down the stairs but was stopped once he saw their father.

"Dad. Y-you're already here"

Their father eyeing him from head to toe. Stopping himself from laughing. But before he could say something to him. Someone from the kitchen spoke.

"What's with the sudden commotion here?"

"Mom!"

Y/n releases her hug from her father and goes to her mother to hug her.

"Oppa strangled my neck"

"Yoo Chaeyoung!"

Their mother screamed at her son.

"I was just teasing her, Mom!"

"And is that the gift your sister gave you? Why are you wearing those"

"I'll just go and get change"

Chaeyoung sighed in defeat with a little bit of annyance too.

"Nope. You'll wear that while we eat. Mina's almost done cooking. If you try to take that off, I won't be allowing you to go to your friend's party next weekend"

His jaw drops because of what his mom said.

"Mom! You can't do that to me"

"Just face it Son. You won't win against your mother"

His dad taps his shoulder then releases a laugh.

"You too Yoo Jeongyeon. I will never let you go to that business meeting in Canada. I'm not forgetting what you did at the mall earlier"

"Hon, I already told you that I don't know her"

"Then why does she knows your name?"

While their parents are bickering, the two siblings steps back quietly and went to the kitchen where Mina is.

"Uh Jagi. Can I help you with something?"

"Me too Unnie"

"Yeah sure. Just-"

Mina didn't continue what she was saying when she saw Chaeyoung wearing a onesie.

"Jagi. What are you wearing?"

"Oh, it's my gift to him last christmas, Unnie. It's cute right?"

"Why am I seeing this just now? Wait, let me take a picture of you"

Mina wipes her hands on the apron then gets her phone on the kitchen table and snaps a lot of photos of Chaeyoung.

"Hajima"

The two girls can't help but to smile at the annoyed cub.

Mina stopped teasing Chaeyoung and hands him a huge bowl with pasta in it.

"Here. Help me bring this to the table"

Chaeyoung complied to her and went off.

"And you my beloved sister-in-law, can you please bring this plates and utensils there?"

Y/n chuckled to what Mina said and grab the things from her.

"Yes my lovely Unnie"

She smiled then exited the kitchen and carefully walk towards the dining table without letting the plates and utensils fall off.

"Chaeng-ie!"

"What is it Jagi?"

"Here's the sauce for the pasta. Please bring this there too"

Before Chaeyoung could go, he puckers his lips indicating that he wants a kiss from his girlfriend.

"Kiss me first. I want a kiss from my gorgeous girlfriend please"

"You're such a silly tiger. Later okay? Your parents are here"

He giggles and went off. When he got there, he saw Y/n already sitting on her chair focusing on her phone.

"Where's Mom and Dad?"

"They're upstairs"

She answered without looking at her brother.

"What are you doing there? Why are you so focused on your phone?"

Chaeyoung grabs her phone and looks at it.

"Hey! Give it back!"

She tried to reach for it but she failed. Because her brother is taller than her.

"Who is this that you're texting to?"

And with that, Y/n's face turns into red. She's being annoyed by her brother again.

"Unnie! Oppa's bullying me again!"

Chaeyoung immediately gives back his sister's phone before Mina scolds him again. But unfortunately for him, Mina already is in the dining room glaring at the poor cub.

"Yoo Chaeyoung. Will you stop picking on your sister?"

"But Jagi, I-"

"Stop it okay?"

Chaeyoung sighed then looks at Y/n who make face at him, while walking towards his chair and sits down with Mina beside him and his sister in front of him.

"Hmmm. I smell something good"

Jeongyeon said while descending from the stairs with his wife.

Nayeon sits beside her daughter and Jeongyeon at the center edge of the table. Then they started to eat. Some time later, Jeongyeon managed to break the silence between them.

"So, Mina. How's your week in L.A.?"

"It's great, Dad. You won't believe this when I tell you that Chaeyoung here kept messaging and calling me"

Both parents turn their head to Chaeyoung who currently stops eating because of what he heard.

"Son, why did you do that?"

"Because he's too obsessed with Mina unnie. Thinking that Unnie will meet someone there and replace him"

Y/n is the one who answered for him after munching and swallowing the food.

"Yah, you little-"

"Yoo Chaeyoung!"

Chaeyoung was about to curse at her sister but both Nayeon and Mina yelled at him.

"Dad, help"

The cub look at his father who is currently enjoying his meal.

"Sorry Son. You're on your own"

Chaeyoung suddenly pouts that causes everyone to laugh at his silly behaviour.

Poor Tiger oppa. Don't worry, maybe next time you'll win against them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.3K 809 27
Mina, after a heartbreak, started to write a book on this online app for aspiring writers. Getting positive feedback from her readers she was startin...
7.1K 120 17
Twice oneshots out of my imagination. Twice X Female Reader Reminder that this is my first book and please support me and my book, thank you. Ranks: ...
694K 20.7K 85
Sana messaged the wrong username, but little did she know that mistake will change her entire life. [Typical 'Wrong Send' Story]
146K 6.4K 65
What if their love story turned out differently? Similar events but in another universe [This is NOT a sequel of my book 'Username']