ᴄᴏʀᴀᴢᴏɴ What was I made for...

By Laws_2547644th_wife

Why do I exist, if nobody loved me, what was I made for? That was a question that I'd ask myself every day, a... More

^*'~1~'*^ (edited)
^*'~3~'*^
^*'~4~'*^
^*'~5~'*^
^*'~6~'*^
^*'~7~'*^

^*'~2~'*^

46 4 0
By Laws_2547644th_wife

TW: lemon

The next morning you found yourself on the bed, but you Rember sleeping on the ground.
you sit up and notice a pink feather on the sheets.
"he must have put me here."
.

.

.

"kitty dear, masters here!"
you looked at the door and saw Doflamingo at the door.
"good morning sir Doflamingo." you got up and gave a slight bow.
"morning, how did you sleep?"
"good thank you, do you need anything."
"yes, i need you."

'me? why me?'
"yes, um-"
"you are becoming my personal maid, from now on."
'i knew there was a catch.'
"yeah, ok."
"your starting today."
"ok."
"please say ok master."
"ok.. master."
you followed him to a room with maid dresses and handed you one to wear.
"here wear- this one!"

you looked in the shiny mirror in the dressing room looking yourself in the dress,
it was quite short, just covering your crotch area, it made you quite uncomfortable, the frills on the bottom did give a good add on as well as the tint of pink instead of the normal black maid dresses, it did match well with the white, the velvet so silky smooth, a print of a flamingo on the left side of the chest, also caught your attention.
and to finish it off a fake pink flower nuzzled into my hair.
"do you like it."
the voice behind you gave you a little shock, you jumped causing the dress to float up, revealing your behind.
"sorry master doflamingo, um i like it but can i have it a bit longer."
you felt him dry humping you while you looked down onto the ground.
"i don't think you need to change it, it looks per~fect" he dragged on the perfect which made you, more uncomfortable.
"master doflamingo, i don't feel comfortable..."
he kept bumping into you from behind.
"what you think doesn't matter, now why don't we get going, you have a special job."
"ok master."
.

.

.

you went to the kitchen since you were summoned, hopefully it isn't someone bad.
"hello..."
you turned to see a lady, in a dotted purple dress, and a rose in her wavy brown hair.

"hello, you must be, y/n, right?"
"yes that's me."
"good, I'm just going to tell you what your going to need to complete."
you nodded and listened in.
"every donquixote executive has a personal maid who makes their meal for dinner, currently it is 4pm so dinner will be in two hours exactly, if you do not have you meal by, 6pm then that will have a penalty for it, but today you are lucky enough, to serve young master."
'more like unlucky.'
"for dinner tonight, today is Wednesday and every Wednesday, you serve him lobster, Do not feed him barbecue!"
the sudden change of tone startled you.
"I repeat do not serve him barbecue, unless you wish for your demise."
"ok, i wont serve him barbecue."
"things to remember, do not serve him barbecue and on every Wednesday, lobster is the meal your aiming for, now ill let you get to work, there will be some more maids coming over to prepare, meals as well so be cautious, we have had many maids who have been sabotaged, other maids for various reasons, even though it wasn't your fault you're still getting the penalty for it, anyway the recipe is on the table, good luck!"

the woman left leavening you with the recipe to follow, you picked it up and read the instructions and ingredients

Lobster TailsSalt and PepperButterGarlic ClovesPaprikaThymeRosemaryParsley
▢4 lobster tails▢▢1/4 cup melted▢3 minced▢1/2 teaspoon ▢1 teaspoon minced▢1 teaspoon minced▢
1 teaspoon chopped Instructions Preheat the oven to broil or 500 degrees.
Start by
 preparing the lobster. Using kitchen shears butterfly the tail by cutting down the center.
 Loosen the meat and pull the lobster meat upward. Salt and pepper the meat and set on a baking sheet. In a small bowl whisk together the melted butter, garlic,
paprika, thyme, rosemary, and parsley.
Spread evenly on each lobster tail.
Broil the lobster tails for about 8-10 minutes or until the meat is opaque and lightly brown on the top. Serve with melted butter if desired.

"that's all, shouldn't be hard enough. "you went to work, you noticed the abundance of maids later, and you befriended some.
"hey, I see you new here, what's your name, oh that's rude, my name is Imogen what's yours?"
she didn't look bad, her short blonde wolf cut did add addition, to her smokey dark brown eyes.
"hi, um my names y/n."
"I love that name, quick question which executive did you end with, mine is Viola."
"Viola, is she the girl with the purple dress."
"yeah that's her! Did you meet her, i love he She's really nice."
"yeah, I met her she told me what to do."
"so who are you working for?"
"um, young master, is that what you call him?"
the whole kitchen went silent upon hearing your words. "she works for young master!?" some whisper shouts could be heard from some woman nearby." what she can't!"
your attention returned to a shocked Imogen.
"you work under young master!?"
you nodded your head, sadly you didn't want to work for him at all but the world isn't a place where the powerless can decide what happens.
"whoa, damn- I don't know what to say, but you better get going he will not accept late dinner."
you listened to her knowing she was right and went to work.
.

.

.
you nearly finished the lobster you just needed the melted butter that you were making,
you had your back turned when someone put extra salt in your dish.

^*'~ ??? pov ~'*^
'she doesn't deserve doflamingo anyway.'
oh boy- if she knew the terrors you were going to go through soon, but she was instead, she would regret what she said out of her stupid little mouth.
.

.

.
you rushed out of the kitchen serving doflamingo just in time.
"fufufu, thank you my kitten~"
"my pleasure, if you need anything ill be ready anytime, master doflamingo."
you turned around about to walk away when he glided a finger from you ass to your thigh.
you blushed a little on your smooth (s/k) skin, while you walked away in humiliation.
'he did that right Infront of everyone, ugh why do i have to work under this flamingo!?'

^*'~Doffy pov~'*^
'its looks alright at least,' he commenced the dinner, he took a bite out of the food, nearly gagging.
'why is there so much salt!?'
the family noticed this and baby 5 stepped in to talk, while you forced down the over-salted bite.
"young master- are you ok?"
"yes I'm fine."
.

.

.
you felt accomplished with yourself since he didn't call back for you, after that single bit he didn't touch anymore of his food.

~Insert time skip~

you were just cleaning up in the kitchen when you were summoned by doflamingo.
you wondered what he wanted and walked into his room knocking on his door.
"come in."
you heard his muffled voice at the other side of the massive doors, walking inside to a barely lighted room.
you turned and saw him on his sitting Infront of his desk.
"yes master doflamingo, you called for me?"
"y/n come here."
you walked up to him standing behind his seated figure.
"yes?"
"did you make my food?"
"mhm, i hoped you enjoyed it."
he just chuckled leavening you slightly scared for you life.
"how am i supposed to enjoy something that would dehydrate me alive."
'oh no was it too salty!?'
"i don't remember adding much salt at al maybe someone did something to it, please forgive me..."
"didn't viola say- even if it isn't your fault you still get he punishment for it, hmm?"
"yes, master..."
"so what does that mean to you y/n."
"that i will get punished..."
"bingo."
he spun around on the chair pulling you down to him, you let you a yelp as you landed on his lap.
"now, time for your punishment, my little kitten."
"wait, please I'm sorry!"
"don't waste you breath begging because nobody can convince a-
  monster.

he sunk his daggers for teeth into your delicate neck, you cried in pain, but like he said, he wouldn't back down.
you fell of his legs, while the giant of a man stood up, landing your face, you held your nose feeling pain on the bridge, blood trailing down your face.

you got the strength, and started to crawl away, when you felt a sharp sting on your ass.
"who told you, you could run away?"
Whack!
another scream pushed out of you while his hand collided with your backside.
"please!"
Whack!
you stood up trying to run away, but his hands grasped you hips drawing you back, this time you felt something poking at your entrance, the bed moved, you body hitting the mattress.
"now, you will give me what I've been longing for the whole day."

he stripped you underwear, lining his manhood with you entrance.
finally ready he put a bit in.
you let out a gentle moan, that turned him on even more.
he put more in starting to slowly thrust into you.
'why is he being so gentle now?'

Now the whole length was inside you, crowding your insides, thrusts starting to get faster.
"heh! m-master~!"
his pace started to pick up, pounding into you, tingling your horniness as well.

"say my name, my kitten!"
you screamed wrapping your legs around his wide body.
"D-doflamingo!"
"who owns you y/n!"
"Dofl-amingo!
"who is your master!?"
"M-master Doflamingoo!"

you could never image doing such lewd thing, but here you were, doing things with the person who you would avoid the most.

he let out into you giving some slow thrusting to ride off his orgasm.
"doffy-"
you said his nickname for the first time, a massive grin earned his face, while he saw you panting under him.
"good little kitten."
he leaned down giving you a kiss, gently biting your lip.
"i own you y/n, don't ever forget that."

End of chapter
^*'~2~'*^

word count: 1538

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.5K 328 15
"How can I move on when he still has my heart?" He broke me. He made my life living hell.... But I still love him...||COMPLETE||
1.5K 183 21
I do NOT own One Piece or any of the character related with the wold of One Piece. The only character I am responsible in this made up fan fiction is...
101K 3.7K 32
Law was supposed to become the third one to sit in that heart seat. But now, it was you. You were friends with law. Doflamingo took you in just a wee...
3.2K 124 14
Who would have expected something like this would happen. one minute you were watching your favorite show on your spring break and then the next bein...