๐๐€๐’๐’๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐€๐“๐„ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„...

By _kiyarawrts_

#๐๐จ๐จ๐ค-๐Ÿ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฒ๐š๐ฅ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ โœง ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐ข ๐‘๐จ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž โœง It's story of Anshumaan โ™ก... More

THE LEADS
01|โ€ข His Intense gaze
03|โ€ข Party
04|โ€ข Let's get married
05|โ€ข Strip your clothes
06|โ€ข Teasings
07|โ€ข Wedding Night
08|โ€ข Compensation
09|โ€ข Sensual holi - I
10|โ€ข Sensuous holi - II
11|โ€ข 6 months!!

02|โ€ข His intentions

4K 152 0
By _kiyarawrts_

|His intentions |

Anshumaan pov :

I opened my eyes feeling sunlights peeking through curtains. As I opened my eyes slowly to get a clear view the scene in front of me took my breath away! She looks so calm, beautiful, divine, enchanting,..... I started to praise her even without my knowledge it's weird right? But i am like this only around her I don't know if my mind gets hypnotized by her deep brown eyes or what, but i lost my senses in front of her it's just I want to get drowned in those beautiful serene eyes of her. I haven't seen such beautiful eyes like her in my whole life till now. I wonder when did she became so important to me that i couldn't imagine a single day without her. I am really whipped for her and i know at that time only she is going to be my death one day. The urge to make her mine is always high these days and i will make it happen really quick. I started to lean my face towards her, giving a peck on her forehead I started to move back but i don't know what into my mind I started to peper her face with kisses I made my way towards her neck I felt some movement and I know she has woken up due to my early morning sweet kisses.

I looked at her, don't know how and why but I started to imagine her wearing bridal lehenga and how we are completely our wedding rituals. Vermilion and nuptial chain on her neck of my name , the scene itself gives chills through my body. After a while she asked me something and i know she have asked about my staring contest so i answered her simply still not ending my staring contest, she covered her face completely with duvet knowing very well that i don't like her hiding herself from me. I lifted her duvet a little but a mischievous plan got I my mind so I quickly removed my tshirt and got under the duvet and started to do my Tortures on her skin knowing very well that she melts under my touches. After a while she slightly pushed me and said to shower and change the clothes as we were running late for work I reluctantly agreed to her.
I took a quick shower, changed my clothes as I have brought them with me yesterday as I thought it can come in use and it has indeed.

His outfit :

After having breakfast made by her which was really so splendid she really have magic in her hands after completely our breakfast I gave her a long , breathtaking kiss which made her face flustered. I smirked at her knowing very well about her shy behaviour.We made our ways towards our office.

I made my ways towards my cabin in my way many of my employees greeted me but I didn't paid any heed to them cause why to waste time in greetings and all and I am not so friendly type of boss and neither I want to become one. As I reached on my floor which is only reserved for me as being a CEO my secretary greeted me I gave him a curt nod and gestured him to continue.

" Sir today you have meeting with our important client from Ahuja industries about after half an hour then at afternoon you have to attend board members meeting about discussing various topics then at evening you have to look into new sites..... " He started to explain many more meetings and field where my attention is needed. I dismissed him after getting to know about my today's schedule which is as always hectic. I started to read the files about the project on which we have to discuss.

I look at my watch as it shows 9 pm finally I am free and can get some time to spent with her. The thought itself took all my tiredness away. I made my way outside the office with my secretary who was trailing behind me. He wished me and as usual I replied him with my nod and made my way to my car sitting at backside seat I ordered driver to drive to
'NightBird and full moon'. On my way I took bouquets of her favorite flowers. White daisies.

After an hour I reached the restaurant and entered. I don't have to enquired to anyone as I know where she could be now. I reached on top floor where her cabin is situated. I entered in cabin without knocking and the scene in front of me made my blood boil.

Author pov :

As soon as anshumaan entered krisha's cabin both krisha and avinash head snapped at door's direction due to door's opening sound. Avinash frowned and look confused while krisha's eyes widened. She quickly stood straight and removed avinash's hand from her waist. But avinash being avinash didn't bulge and snaked his arm around her shoulders. Anshumaan eyes started to become red due to the anger he was feeling right now. With long and swift strides he stood in front of him and removed his hand from her shoulder harshly and pulled krisha towards himself. Krisha didn't say anything as she knows how much ansh is controlling himself his breathing was harsh and quick which confirmed her all doubts.

" Who the heck you are? You don't have any right to barge in someone's cabin without permission. What do you think of yourself huh? " Avinash spat angrily.

Ansh didn't paid any attention to his words and looked at krisha and said very calmly. "Let's go"

Krisha nodded her head. They were about to walk when avinash hold krisha's free hand and asked her,
"Why are you following his order. What the heck he thinks about himself. Is he more important to you than me." He started with anger filled eyes but at last hurt was Evedient in his voice.

Krisha felt guilty cause it was happening because of her only. She was thinking this and was about to answer him but ansh was fast enough to answer,
"You don't have to interfere in our personal matters" And took krisha along with him before he starts to speak nonsense shits again.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Meanwhile at parking :

They reached at parking which is in basement.When they reached near ansh's car he softly yet sternly told her to seat in the car after confirming that she is seated he round of the car and took his driving seat. There was complete silent in the car. Only soft breathings voice one will hear as it was pin drop silence his whole focus was on driving on the other hand side she was continuously staring at him and debating with herself whether she should initiate the conversation.

After one and half hour which felt like eternity long they reached at their destination. At first she was little sad that he didn't even told her and took her here
Cause she don't like suspense kyuki woh suspense mein nahi reh sakti. But the scene in front of her awestruck her. It's one of their favorite destination in nearby locality to spend their time together. It's always so peaceful and serene the time they have spend here together.

Krisha's eyes delighted but as soon as her eyes fell on him it changed. It's not like he was jealous or insecure it was just he can't see her with anyone and not even close to her. It's just his right to be close to her!!

So when he entered in the cabin there avinash was having his coffee but it accidentally fell on krisha's dress and palm. So he hurriedly took her to the couch to examine it and see burns or redness if any but the twist was in haste of moment he didn't realised that he carried her in bridal style he was in middle of placing her safely down on couch till then at exact point he entered and saw the scene. It was looking like he was leaning to her face which made his blood boiled. But he was sure there would be something else which he is not able to see. He just don't want any man other than him near her, to touch her. It's his right only, only his!

"Actually.... It was not like you ar.... " She started to explain her side but he cut her off by hugging her tightly.

"Shh... No need to explain yourself I know and i believe in you" He shushed her. Hearing his words a small smile appeared on her lips.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Now they are sitting on sand with her head on his lap and he is caressing her hairs. While she is admiring the beauty. No not the sky.... But her man! It's not always man who admires the beauty of his girl even girl do that it's just he should be her pasandida mard. She can stare at him even for lifelong without getting bored and same goes with her man. No one was saying anything just them and silent yet pleasant atmosphere.

After a while ansh break the silence and asked her " Tomorrow I have a party to attend will you like to join me? "

She got excited but her excitement didn't last longer cause they haven't announced their relation in public there are some rumors of them but they haven't confirmed them yet. Being successful and billionaire not only in India but also in world all eyes are always on them. They always meet at restaurant or at her home and sometimes they have to hide their real identity to roam around. Only this place they don't have to hide and they can be themselves. Cause this place is located at outskirts of the city and not many people come here at night time so they can spend their time her peacefully in each other embrace.

"But how? I want to but we can't" She replied sadly.

He smiled at her sudden mood change but nonetheless replied, " We can go there separately but can we together in party also I have to introduce someone to you. I don't care about others I just want to be with you"

" Yeah, it actually sounds good" She replied with a smile.

Suddenly cool breeze blowed and she rubbed her upper arms he noticed this and got up along with her and said,
" Let's go it's already late and weather is also getting cool otherwise you will get cold which is least thing I want"

They started to walk to their car. He opened the passenger seat for her and made her sit down after closing the door of her side he round of the car and sat on his driving seat. He don't bring any bodyguard or driver with him when he is with her and for her she don't like such things. He entwined his left hand with her and kept on his lap and started to drive to her house.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

After some hours they reached at her house she got down and told him to come inside. As soon as she opened the main door 'Teddy' jumped upon her she laughed and giggled heartily as he started to lick her. After a while teddy's eyes fell upon the human behind her which made him to growl and bark on him. But it didn't affect ansh as if he was expecting this. Krisha calm down teddy and give him his dinner and said to finish it till then she will change and get freshed. Like an obedient child he started to obey her which made ansh to roll his eyes on him.

Teddy :

Hope so you all already liked my characters.
What do you think of them?
Author is really very happy so i will update extra one more chapter in upcoming 2-3 days. It means 2 chapters in upcoming week. Hope so you all will vote and comment then only I will get to know about your opinion and whether you all are liking my story or not.

- Author ki ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.4K 5.2K 38
๐˜œ๐˜ฏ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ...
10.8M 593K 64
๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‡๐ข๐ฌ ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ They never thought of being each other's but destiny had another plans. ๐—ฉ๐—œ๐——๐—ฌ๐—จ๐—ง ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—ฌ๐—”๐—ช๐—”๐—ก๐—ฆ๐—›๐—œ...
225K 14.8K 35
แด„สœษชสŸแด…สœแดแดแด… sแดกแด‡แด‡แด›สœแด‡แด€ส€แด›s !! ~โ~ _________________ "๐—œ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ!" "๐—•๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—œ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜...