CINDERELLA ¹ ╮

By VAMPYRES4EVA

━━━━━ ☆☆ ━ OPHELIA STERLING meets the Mikaelson's -And Damon Salvatore curses the fates for attaching Ophelia... More

Prologue|
Playlist|
Updated Prologue <3
{Ch.1}
{Ch.2}
{Ch.3}
{Ch.4}
{Ch.5}
{Ch.6}
QUESTION ?
{Ch.7}
{Ch.8}
{Ch.9}
{Ch.10}
{Ch.11}
{Ch.12}
★★★★★
{Ch.13}
{Ch.14}
{Ch.15}
A/N;
{Ch.16}
{Ch.17}
¡NEW COVER!
{Ch.18}
{Ch.19}
{Ch.21} | Damons New Rules
{Ch.22}
{Ch.23}
:)
{Ch.24}
IMPORTANT!
{Ch.25}
{Ch.26}
ENDGAME PAIRING VOTES:
THANK YOUUU (skippable)
{Ch.27}
{Ch.28}
ENDGAMES!
{29}
{30}
Not an update!
{31}
{32}
{33}

{Ch.20}

1.6K 96 15
By VAMPYRES4EVA

━━━━━━━ ☆☆ ━ OPHELIA had accidentally found that she was a huge fan of 'ignore it till it goes away.'

Which was the current approach she was using for apologizing to Alaric.

"I mean honestly. It's not that big a deal, all you did was throw him across the room....okay now I'm hearing it," Caroline said, mumbling the last bit as she looked down to the floor for a moment.

Elena smacked Caroline's arm.
"Anyway! We just stopped by cause we heard about Damon's new OVERPROTECTIVE PARENTING RULES!" Elena informs them while shouting the last bit to ensure that Damon overheard them.

"You do know nearly everyone in this house had enhanced hearing. You don't have to shout?" Bonnie asked Elena with crossed arms.

"You do know, I don't care?" Elena retorts shortly with a roll of her eyes and a smug grin.

While stepping towards Ophelia to give her a short embrace and the new batch of cookies Jenna had made her.

"What flavor?" Ophelia asked apprehensively.

"Chocolate chip," Elena reassured the girl. Remembering how Ophelia had nearly cried over the awful taste of raisin oatmeal cookies that Jenna had made.

"Yay!" She exclaimed while grabbing a few cookies.

Suddenly Damon sped in the room and snatched the cookies from his daughters grasp.

"Wait! We gotta make sure they're not poisoned," Damon says and Ophelia looks at him like he'd grown seven heads.

While his head hadn't multiplied or grown in size. He had grown his ego about seven sizes though after learning about how Ophelia had defended him.

"You can't be serious," Ophelia gritted out. Nothing and I mean nothing. Would stand between her and Jenna's holy cookies.

"Dead Serious," He retorts while speeding away with the cookies in hand.

"Okay then..." Bonnie murmurs awkwardly.

"Maybe we could just murder him? Or snap his neck for a little while? No offense Ophelia," Elena grunted out.

"There's a thought," Bonnie added.

"Hmm, I'll help," Caroline hummed out while taking a sip of her blood bag.

"None taken. No one stands between me and Jenna's cookies," Ophelia begrudgingly tells them.

"I can snap his neck with a spell," Bonnie suggests with a small shrug.

"DONT YOU DARE!" Damon shouts from somewhere else in the Salvatore home.

"So where's your girlfriend?" Caroline asked Ophelia with a hint of jealousy in her voice.

"She's out mending bridges with Elijah," Ophelia said with a small shrug.

"What does that even entail?" Bonnie asked curiously and Ophelia shrugged unknowingly.

"Something boring probably," Ophelia shrugged once more. Happy to not be included in any boring conversations.

"You know... I wonder how rich the Salvatore's are after being vampires. You know with collective interest and things like that," Caroline rants loudly. While scribbling a few words onto a piece of paper.

'Snap the bitches Neck & let's go shopping w/ the Salvatore fortune -XOXO Caroline'

Elena was quick to stiff her giggles at Caroline's little note while Bonnie nodded.

Closing her eyes and focusing on where Damon was in the house by fallowing that feeling.

Snapping her eyes open at the same time as Damon's neck snapped to the side in a clearly unnatural way.

"Caroline you didn't need to sign the note. We literally watched you write it," Bonnie scolded playfully in slight disbelief.

"I just thought it'd really tie together the message," Caroline defended with a mock gasp of offense.

"Don't you think?" Caroline added while turning it toward Ophelia who nodded rapidly.

"Wait what about Stefan?" Elena suddenly asked upon remembering Stefan's presence.

"He's out killing Bambi," Caroline interjected quickly.

"What?" Ophelia asked with her voice breaking as she said that.

"Wait shît. I meant a random stuck up bunny, not Bambi," Caroline quickly try's to smooth over her mistake.

"Oh," Ophelia mumbles. Not feeling sad anymore since she didn't like bunnies. (—Ophelia has an irrational fear of rabbits)

{A/N; Much like the author 🥲😐}

"Lets leave a note for Stefan so he doesn't think we're kidnapped," Elena advises as she grabs some fresh paper.

"Ooo! I know what to write!" Ophelia proclaimed excitedly raising her hand in the air as if she was in class.

"Alrighty then," Elena said while handing Ophelia the pen with a small shrug.

Ophelia rapidly scribbled down the words in her head and they all rushed to the garage to Hotwire Damon's car while Ophelia stuck the note to Stefan's windshield.

'Not kidnapped, just trying to break as many of dad's rules as possible before he catches us. I've entered my 'rebel era' as Elena told me it's called. Don't come looking for us just be grateful we hot wired dad's car and not yours. I left some really good crackers that Bonnie brought me on the kitchen table for you to try. Love ya uncle Stefan! (Please don't call the cops) — Ophelia :)'

The i in 'Ophelia' was signed with a little heart as the tittle.

"Alright how do we Hotwire this?" Elena asked while looking at the car in exasperation.

"Like this," Ophelia says while taking a screw driver and jamming it into the underside of the steering wheel board.

Prying it open and messing with the cars wiring.

"Dang. Im jealous of Katherine," Caroline mumbled to Bonnie without anyone else hearing. Caroline's eyes following Ophelia's form while she bent down and hot wired a car.

"Done!" Ophelia exclaims while hopping up, off her spot on the floor excitedly.

Bonnie simply slapped Caroline's forearm in reply.

Bonnie walked around the car to other side and hopped into the backseat. Elena following.

Allowing Ophelia to be the passenger princess while Caroline got into the drivers seat.

Caroline placed her hands on the steering wheel before beginning her little speech.

"Let operation, knock out Damon, steal—" Caroline gets interrupted from her speech momentarily.

"Borrow!" Elena chirped up from the backseat beside Bonnie.

"Seriously? Okay fine. —borrow Damon's credit card and car. Then go on a shopping spree and break as many stupid rules as possible," Caroline finally finishes.

"Long ass title," Bonnie grumbles.

"Language!" Ophelia interjects.

"Relia' you can't be in your bad bitch era and also say language everytime someone curses," Elena chastised lightly.

"Why not?" Ophelia's asked pouting.

"It's fine Ophelia, ignore the dopplebitch," Caroline retorts.

"Hey! I resent that. No matter how creative an insult it is...seriously how did you think that up?"

.  .  .  1075 words .  .  .  . 

A/N; Another meme i made

The next part is solely dedicated to as many Damon rules as i can think of.... So it counts as an update.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 174 25
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝗔𝗱𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗮 𝗠𝗮𝘂𝗿𝘆𝗮-𝗡𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗮 and 𝗗𝗮𝗺𝗼𝗻 𝗦𝗮𝗹𝘃𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗲 were deep in love during the y...
701K 19.4K 92
Trapped for a thousand years in a coffin, only to be awoken by the brother of the person she'd been hidden from in the first place. It seemed her onl...
50.1K 1.1K 28
1002, Southern France Klaus and Luna first set eyes on each other. Klaus and his sibling hid in plain sight from their father at the Morale's palace...
518K 18.4K 49
"The past fabricates our exposition, but it is not the whole story." Having the well known and beloved Alice as her twin, Hannah has always had...