little wolf ━━━ isaac lahey

بواسطة makexaxwish

a young girl realizing the life she has been living was all a lie, in a house, with people she thought was ac... المزيد

[season one]
[01] ━━━ the new girl
[02] ━━━ pretty privileges
[03] ━━━ soccer practice
[04] ━━━ she knows
[05] ━━━ animal attack
[06] ━━━ fake family
[07] ━━━ mysterious message
[08] ━━━ backstabbing bitch
[09] ━━━ her first kill
[10] ━━━ that girl is trouble
[11] ━━━ psychotic bitch
[12] ━━━ we always win
[season two]
[01] ━━━ the runaway martin
[02] ━━━ our special place
[03] ━━━ ice skating
[04] ━━━ visions of the past
[05] ━━━ that's my best friend
[06] ━━━ just let it happen
[07] ━━━ so am i
[08] ━━━ wicked lethal bite
[09] ━━━ you're in love
[10] ━━━ mother's murder
[11] ━━━ poisoned by wolfsbane
[12] ━━━ the coming
[season three] part i
[01] ━━━ alpha fight
[02] ━━━ in your head
[03] ━━━ the meeting
[04] ━━━ his top priority
[05] ━━━ talking with the eyes
[06] ━━━ all the wolves
[07] ━━━ what had to be done
[08] ━━━ just to be with you
[09] ━━━ last person on earth
[10] ━━━ the punisher
[11] ━━━ a price to pay
[12] ━━━ new changes
[season three] part ii
[02] ━━━ girl in coyote skin
[03] ━━━ cold as ice
[04] ━━━ the number five
[05] ━━━ the kitsune
[06] ━━━ running out of time
[07] ━━━ his dark shadow
[08] ━━━ we are dangerous
[09] ━━━ the trickster's nature
[10] ━━━ under his control
[11] ━━━ visions of the future
[12] ━━━ so cold
[season four]

[01] ━━━ girl crush

265 10 0
بواسطة makexaxwish

━━━thirty seven━━━

━━━girl crush━━━

°•✿•°

as class had started many students had made their entrance inside history class, where there stood an unknown man, his back turned to the class, him facing the board.

the unknown man was then seen looking at everyone. "good morning, everyone, my name is mr. yukimura."

"i'll be taking over for your previous history teacher, my family and i moved here three weeks ago."

mr. yukimura then gestures towards the back of the class. "i'm pretty sure you might know my daughter, kira?"

"...or, you might not, since, she has never actually mentioned anyone from school, or brought a friend home for that matter---anyways, there she is!" mr. yukimura points.

everyone turned to look at her, the dark haired girl slowly raised her head up, shyly smiling at everyone, an awkward look in her eyes.

scott's eyes lingered a little longer on the girl, him giving her heart eyes.

"someone found a girl crush."

aurora, whom was sitting with vanessa, nearby scott, teasingly smiles at the mccall, who bashfully looks at her.

"come on, hey, turn in front." scott then clears his throat awkwardly.

°•✿•°

at the beacon hills' preserve, where lydia martin was trying to help allison argent to get over her fear, she tried to get her to hold and shoot with the crossbow as she could've before.

allison hesitantly stares at lydia. "are you sure this is going to help?"

"i know that if you don't think that it's going to help, then it won't." lydia urges.

"so, get it into your head and shoot a few, and see what happens." lydia encourages.

allison tries to hook an arrow through a string, but it ends up falling over, which made her disappointed.

lydia then sighs out, not giving up. "maybe, hold the string differently? try the mongolian string."

allison stares at lydia, clearly surprised that she knows about that.

"what? i read." lydia slowly nods with a smile.

"try it!" lydia impatiently says.

allison held the string and arrow to the side, doing it a little differently.

"all right, close your eyes---and picture the target right in front of you." lydia says.

allison had her eyes closed, her then exhaling deeply, her eyes then reopening, her eyes then widening in horror as she saw her aunt that she knew that died.

allison, being the only one that saw kate run pass her, looked at lydia.

"did you see that?" allison whispers, completely horrified.

"see what?" lydia confusingly asks.

allison looked out into the woods. "wait here."

lydia stares at her in disbelief. "are you serious?"

allison then took up her crossbow, going deeper into the woods, calling out to her best friend. "i'll be right back!"

lydia's eyes widened in horror. "you didn't just say that!"

°•✿•°

lydia martin spent over half an hour waiting for allison argent to get back, her green eyes looking around.

then the martin girl had seen an arrow coming straight at her, aiming for between her eyes, the martin's eyes widening in horror.

lydia then noticed the arrow nearing towards her, her shutting her eyes tightly.

when lydia didn't feel any piercing pain, she scaredly opened her eyes, her gasping out, seeing a fair skinned hand grasping onto the arrow.

"oh my god! lydia!" allison freaked out, seeing as she had almost killed her best friend.

allison placed her hand over her mouth, her completely petrified.

two platinum blonde plaits was seen swinging forward, the face of aurora de lune was seen coming next to lydia, the martin breathlessly gasping.

aurora's hand grasping onto the arrow, her then sighing out, dropping the arrows on the ground.

"h-how'd you come here so fast?" lydia caught her breath.

aurora softly stares at lydia. "i was following you."

"why?" lydia confusingly asks.

aurora looks over at allison with a distrustful glare, the argent just looking at her.

"because of your choice of company." aurora glares at allison.

"when are you going to start trusting me?" allison tiredly asks.

"when you stop trying to kill everyone." aurora snidely says.

"please! stop---stop fighting, both of you." lydia frustratedly stares in between them.

aurora and allison just glares at each other, completely ignoring lydia.

°•✿•°

outside the high school, during lunch time, vanessa, lydia, aurora and isaac was sitting outside a bench, when scott, stiles and allison had joined them.

"okay, so what happens to a person who has a near death experience and comes out of it seeing things?" scott asks.

"and doesn't know what is real and what is not?" stiles adds.

"and is being haunted by demonic visions of dead relatives?" allison concludes.

"oh! don't forget about how a certain person tried to kill my best friend yesterday?" aurora smiles sarcastically.

allison rolling her eyes at the blonde werewolf. "you seriously don't get tired of yourself, do you?"

"well, i for one think that they should be locked up, 'cause they're all insane." isaac grins.

stiles looks in between the couple, a look of irritation in his eyes. "very interesting..."

"can you try being a little helpful? both of you?"

"being helping is kind of a new thing for me, since for half of my childhood i was locked in a freezer." isaac faked a smile.

"and rory has gotten but hate from her 'family', so, being helpful isn't exactly our thing." isaac defends.

stiles sarcastically hums. "you guys still milking that?"

"yeah." isaac then says irritated.

"hi!"

kira yukimura appears in front of the group, a smile on her face.

"um, sorry, i couldn't help but overhearing what you guys were talking about---and i think i may be able to help you guys." kira awkwardly says.

"there's a tibetan word for it, it's called 'bardo', it literally means, 'in-between state', the state between life and death."

kira felt completely out of place, noticing the blank looks she was getting, except from scott, since he seemed like he had fallen in love again.

lydia stares at her up and down, snidely replying. "and what do they call you?"

the girl was going to say something, but scott cut her off, dreamily staring at her.

"kira."

scott then noticed the stares he was getting, the matching blank expressions from aurora and isaac, the confused ones from stiles and vanessa, the jealous one from allison and the death glare from lydia.

"u-um, she's---in our history class..." scott awkwardly says.

aurora smiles, noticing the jealous expression on allison's face.

"his new girlfriend." aurora grins.

"um, uh, she's no-not my-." scott stammers out.

kira just stood their feeling shy and awkward.

"not yet, isn't that right, allison?" aurora smirks at allison, who just gave her an annoyed glance.

isaac just seemed amused by the whole situation, him whispering to aurora. "why?"

aurora shrugs. "why not?"

aurora then took a pickle from allison's tray. "i'm taking your pickle."

allison gave her a look of annoyance, whilst aurora just smiles at her gleefully.

°•✿•°

lydia martin just sighs out at allison and aurora's bantering, then looks over at kira.

"so, are you talking tibetan buddist or indian?" lydia questions.

kira moved to sit in between vanessa and scott.

"why don't you?" vanessa sighs out, sarcastically commenting.

"sorry, were you-." kira was quick to apologize, going to get up.

"just sit, would you?" vanessa irritably says.

"don't worry about her, she's always like this." scott assures.

vanessa scoffs, rolling her eyes.

aurora looks at kira, not really understanding why she's sitting with them.

did they give her permission?

"as much i don't like allison-." aurora was saying, her glancing at the brunette, who just seemed annoyed.

allison then drinking from aurora's drink, which made the blonde roll her eyes.

"um, why is she sitting with us?" aurora confusingly asks.

"so she can explain it better." scott answers.

"she can't explain it standing u-." aurora was saying.

isaac gave her a smile, palming his hand over aurora's mouth, pulling her towards him.

"continue..."

"either, i guess, but, all the things you guys were saying---all that happens in bardo, there are three different progressive states, where you can have hallucinations, some you see, some you just hear, and you can be visited by peaceful or wrathful deities." kira informs.

isaac seemed confused. "wrathful deities? what are those?"

"like---demons!" kira states.

stiles had a hand on his face, tiredly responding. "demons, why not?"

"wait, hold on, you just said there are three progressive states, what is the last one?" allison curiously asks.

"death---you die." kira added.

"she seems awfully excited, don't you think?" aurora whispers to isaac.

vanessa had accidentally brushed her hand against kira's, her being pulled into a vision.

vanessa staying frozen for a couple of minutes, then she saw seen staring at kira horrified, her then quickly getting up, confusingly everyone.

"nessa?" aurora softly asks.

"uh, i gotta go!" vanessa uneasily smiles at kira, her fumbling with her bag, quickly leaving the group.

"was it something i did or said?" kira confusingly asks.

"hey, um, kira?" aurora asks the raven haired girl.

aurora knew the only time vanessa gets like that is when she gets a vision.

kira naively looks over at the blonde.

"have you happen to---i don't know? stumble into the woods at night, preferably a full moon and then come across s-." aurora was saying, but isaac placed a hand over her mouth.

stiles let out a small laugh, then stopped as he noticed the look scott was sending him.

"heh, we're gonna go." isaac smiles, him then getting up, pulling aurora with him.

"you can't just ask people if they were in the woods during a full moon, rory." isaac slightly shakes his head.

"it was a basic question." aurora pouts, going with him.

"i have something to do." lydia gave a small smile, getting up.

"well, i have no reason to stay here..." allison then walks away.

kira just confusingly stares at everyone, wondering why they were acting so strange, especially aurora, isaac and vanessa.

°•✿•°

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

765K 21.4K 79
**COMPLETED** One night, walking through the woods, Scott McCall got bit by something that changed his life. Forcing him to dive in head first into t...
62.7K 1.9K 15
Isabella Kaiser's parents are dead. Killed right before her eyes. - When she moves to Beacon Hills to live with her aunt, she thinks she's okay. Bu...
98.7K 1K 8
𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒈𝒓𝒊𝒑 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒚 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒚 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖 ↬ in which Tar...
15.5K 134 8
Teen Wolf Madelyn Stilinski, the younger twin sister of Stiles. Love, emotions, hormones, sex, drama. A normal teen life. But what about the supern...