Ophelia

By -jamespotterswife

๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐Ž๐ฉ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฉ๐ž๐ณ ~๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ” ๐ข๐ญ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ~ ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฅ... More

๐‚๐š๐ฌ๐ญ
๐๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘.๐Ÿ“

1.5K 36 12
By -jamespotterswife

𝐓𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐞... (𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐)

~*•< 𝟑•*~

𝐈𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲: 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐱 𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐲 𝐬𝐮𝐛𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐛𝐭𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧.

Me, Toby and Georgia s are sat on the sofa near the kitchen with Callum in front of us. when he asks me "𝐃𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐲 𝐦𝐞?" his words cause me to laugh whilst holding my champagne glass "Don't laugh. It's serious" Toby says with Callum agreeing by saying "It's a serious question."

"Serious talk now. Do you still fancy him?" Toby asks tryna get an answer out of me but i'm still laughing. "Well obviously, i wouldn't have spent three and a half years with him if i didn't fancy him." i say

"True, D'you still fancy her?" Toby asks agreeing with me whilst question Callum. "Of course i do gorgeous. You look beautiful tonight." Callum's words cause me to be shocked "This is the most compliments i've ever had from him." but he try's to shut me down by saying "Yeah, i'm working on myself. It's called growth."

"Growth? what in two days? three days?" i say sarcastically "No, no, no six months." he says in response to my sarcasm "3.5 years of me saying i just need a little bit of words of affirmation and now he's given me more in five minutes..." i say trying to get my point of why im annoyed across.

"Let me just set the scene for you right?" i say trying to speak when Callum interrupts me saying "Let's not start being negative." which i respond with "I'm not, i'm just setting the scene. As you can't just stand there and say you're giving me words of affirmation. When you don't."

"I feel like it's all coming to the surface and we just need to calm down a bit" Toby says trying to calm the situation down but nods at me to continue "Right, yeah we're digging deep." Callum then interrupts me again saying that he's not an emotional person so i just cut him off and start saying what i was talking about "First holiday we ever went on, i'd compliment him every night, cos you get ready on a holiday don't you so i'd be like 'Oh my god, you look so handsome' and he'd say 'You too.' i personally think that's enough said." i finish with my drinking my champagne.

"Do you know what though, i actually think i've gotten a lot better, i think." Callum says trying to defend himself

"What, with compliments? showing affection?" Toby asks Callum causing me to laugh and say "Well it weren't with me! He's been practicing for the last six months on some random girls 'You look beautiful babe.'" i say whilst laughing my head off.

"No, come on." he says whilst rolling his eyes. "Do you care about Ophelia?" Toby asks Cal "Yeah, of course i do." He says. Georgia s then adds "You just need to let her know that more then." and with that Callum turns to face me and says "I care about you." so i just roll my eyes and say "Okay."

"Don't be like that. I do" he says to my eye roll "You said you care about me? When at the end of the relationship, you weren't showing that you cared about me a lot, which is when you should care about somebody a lot." Callum then tried to interrupt me again by saying "Yeah, but it's difficult.." so i put my hand up and say "I'm not finished." as i carry on speaking "In respect to" i couldn't finish my words because then Toby says to Callum "Let's respect what Lia has to say for a minute" his words causing me to go into a laughing fit at this whole situation.

"We're gonna finish and then we'll come to you in a minute!" i say to Callum as i continue speaking "Which is when you should show respect for somebody, at the end of a relationship because the love should still be kind of fresh whereas you kind of like switched off" i finish as i look at Callum to let him speak.

"I mean, i think on logic, yeah? I'm a logical thinker."  Callum says causing Georgia s to but in and say "Well a lot of men are." which i agree with and add "You emotionally can't tap into anyone."  which Georgia continues by saying "Your emotional intelligence needs to improve."  then Toby adds "Empathy" and as soon as i hear him say that i straight away say "None."

"Nah, i.. i do have emotion. I actually do have emotion." Callum says defending himself so i quickly shut him down by saying "The first time i told him i loved him, he laughed in my face." i say looking at Toby and G to see there reaction.

"No, i didn't. No, right." Callum says getting annoyed now. "When did you say 'i love you' to her" Toby asks him "No he didn't then, for like however long." i say as Toby asks again "When did you tell her you loved her" so i but in saying "Don't remember. Don't recall." as i mimic Callum. Georgia s then defends me by saying "Yeah, see that would bug me." she then adds "During the course of the relationship did you let him know these things were bothering you?"

"Yeah, i told him multiple times." i say and then she adds "Did he then compromise and start showing you them things?" i laugh recalling what he said "No, he kind of said that i was high maintenance" i can't finish what im saying as i just laugh whilst Callum raises his eyebrows at his past words causing me to laugh more.

Toby decides to give me a laughing break so he asks Callum "Did you start taking her for granted?" which i immediately respond with "Yes." then Callum says "Do you know what? i think we both did" which then i actually agree with what he was saying "Yeah, yes, probably, i think you know when it gets to a point when you're not giving each other what you want, and your just a bit like, 'if your not gonna do it i won't do it' and you kind of both give up."

As we're all talking Demi walks over to us as i hear Callum say "This is good chat, this." so i add "Welcome to couple's therapy" as she sits beside me. "We're just talking about our proplems" Callum says filling Dems in on the drama.

Callum then asks me "Have you got your barriers up or....?" causing me to immediately say "Yes, i'm not going to lie to you, yes."  which Toby backs me up by saying "Yeah, she will have her barriers up." which to that i say thank you to him.

"I've also, Like, it's a two-way thing." Callum says annoyed and upset about it all so i just say "It is, It is. 100%, it's a two-way thing. It was quite a mutual ending and you've obviously got issues with me." which causes Callum to shrug and say "I've not."

"Did you see you guys, like at a stage, like being married?" Toby asks "Well yeah, i thought we were gonna have a proper future together, get married and have children but i don't know about him." which he quickly shuts down by saying "I feel like, your making me look bad. I did see a future with us and i saw us getting married and having kids, considering i was gonna propose at our four year anniversary." when those words leave his mouth my jaw drops. I try to ignore it and say to him "I don't think i'm intentionally trying to make you look bad, If it's coming across as that, It's just factual evidence. But then 'to focus' on your career if you thought you saw a future with me."

"So you're saying that's the reason i split up with you?" he asks directly to me seemingly starting to get annoyed "That's what you told me" i say also annoyed. "No, i didn't." he says biting back at me whilst looking away then back to me. So i respond angrily with "So i'm lying then, hmm?" causing everyone to look at us warily and for me and Callum to glare at each other as he continues to say "Was we arguing every day?" which i respond straight away in a loud tone "Yeah, but you told me that, 'Oh no i need to focus on my career'."

"I didn't! i never said that, like yeah of course i've got to focus but i would never use that as an excuse to split up with someone, ever." he says more annoyed now "Not saying you used it as an excuse, im saying you used it as one of the main reasons." i say as my patience starts to get worse and my annoyance grows.

"I don't think i did." he says still denying it and more annoyed then ever. "Okay, well you did." i say "Honestly, i do disagree" he says still. I sarcastically say "Well there's a surprise, shock!" as me and Callum both roll our eyes at each other in annoyance.

"What was your reason then?" i question him "Because we wasn't... we wasn't getting on. We were going round in circles and that's the truth and you know it!" he responds annoyed "Ok." i say bluntly "We was having issues before i even had other focuses" he adds. "Interesting." i say not even caring anymore but i decide to add "However you meant it, that's how you came across, whether you meant it that way or not. Maybe, you need to articulate it a little differently."

"Oh, so it's my fault then" he says fed up with it all "Yeah." i say blankly as he walks off which then Chris sees as a chance to pull me for a chat "Erm, Ophelia, i think we've got some business to discuss" causing me to be confused and say "We have?" which he responds with "Yeah" so i just reply "Oh, stunning" as i get up of the sofa and follow him into the villa and up to the terrace.

𝐒𝐨𝐟𝐚 𝐩𝐨𝐯~
Just as Ophelia left with Chris to go to the terrace Callum pipes up and says to Georgia s and Toby "Interesting conversation that." which Toby didn't hear so says "What?" causing Callum to repeat himself "Interesting conversation that."

"I think it's easy in a group setting to have a conversation like that." Toby says "Yeah, it is, though because it's good to get opinions out, i think." Cal responds.

"It's harder when it's just one on one, you know what i mean?" Toby says to Cal "Yeah, cos you just go back and forth." Callum says "Yeah, and if you just get into a rut you have no-one to bring it back to calm. Otherwise, it's just going to keep going round and round" Toby finishes the convo.

𝐎𝐩𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐚'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯 ~
As i climb into the terrace sofa with Chris next to me i say "God, this dress was not the right dress for tonight." which causes Chris to respond "I'd argue differently"

"Have you ever had a wet dream about a superhero?" Chris randomly asks me "No but i have a wonder woman costume though!" i respond "You have a wonder woman costume?!?!?" he says with mumbles, which i then repeat "I have a wonder woman costume."

"Ok, i just had a mental breakdown." he says causing me to laugh

𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐡𝐮𝐭 ~
"The only obstacle, as it were, the hurdle, would be Callum. I don't really understand what's going on with them at the moment."

"So, seriously, like you're with Callum?" he says. Which is respond with "me and Callum what?"

"Yeah exactly good point." he says "Honestly, until a girl comes in and puts it on him, i won't know his true intentions." i say "okay." Chris responds. 

"Do you know what i'm saying?" i ask Chris to make sure my words sound clear "So you're doubting his true intentions at this moment?" he asks to see if that's what i mean "Yeah, exactly that." i say in response to his question. "But he is telling you that he wants to get back on track?" Chris asks as he didn't hear the 'conversation' between me and Cal earlier. "No." i say "He's not?" Chris asks "His intentions aren't clear, until he's tested properly to see what he's thinking and in the meantime, i'm not going to be just like, 'no, no, no.' to all the boys around me." i say to clear the air.

"Are you ready for my fact?" Chris asks changing the topic. "Go." i say excited to hear it "okay so, if you stare into somebody's eyes for two minutes, you're meant to fall in love with them and that's a true fact. Well, for women it's over two minutes, but for men it's actually 8.2 seconds." he says making me snort "So, like, i'll be there a lot sooner than you'll be but i think we should try it." he adds.

"You want to fall in love with me?" i ask him whilst smiling "We can try it as an experiment? ready?" he says so i count down "One, two, three, go." and with that we both look at each other in the eye.

I start to laugh and then he says "Do you know what? i'm getting bored of this. I'm just gonna kiss you." he says causing me to be shocked and ask "you're gonna kiss me?!?" as i finish speaking he smiles and pulls me in for a long kiss.

𝐈𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲: 𝐓𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐛𝐨𝐦𝐛𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 (𝐉𝐨𝐬𝐡 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝)

~*•< 𝟑•*~

authors note~

Hey guys! hope you all had an amazing weekend, i really hope you enjoy this chapter and i just want to say another thank you to everyone reading the story and voting on it! xx Also there will not be another chapter until next weekend as im busy with school and work xx

word count ~ 2386

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.9K 1.8K 114
@emiliovmartinez liked your post ---- You've probably read thousands of these so why not read another.
10.1K 373 34
**๐˜๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด | ๐˜ป.๐˜ฉ ๐˜š๐˜Œ๐˜˜๐˜œ๐˜Œ๐˜“! ๐™’๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™›๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™จ... ...๐™๐™š๐™ก๐™ฅ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™—๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™—๐™–๐™˜๐™  ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™š๐™ข๐™ค๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™จ? [๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ง...
113K 4.5K 14
๐€๐๐Ž๐”๐“ ๐˜๐Ž๐” โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โthere was something 'bout you that now, i can't remember!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ she hated everyone but him, and he adored...