Fate: Dragon Knight

By CMXB20

A group of heroes from another world are chosen to travel to Earth's past to change the fate of legendary her... More

Chapter 1 Riders Arrived
Chapter 2: Shapeless Isle
Chapter 3: The Gods
Chapter 4: Weapons of the Riders
Chapter 5 Artemis' Test
Chapter 7: The Hydra
Chapter 8: Bonds of Love
Chapter 9 Blades of the Moon
Chapter 10 True Love
Chapter 11: Sun God

Chapter 6: A Rider's Work

127 2 1
By CMXB20

Kosuke was walking down a road and looks around. "Well it's peaceful today."

Warching him from Olympus was Hestia as she stares at the man.

She watches him carefully since like her niece she didn't want to end up with the wrong choice.

He saw a kid crying with his knee scrapped, he goes up to him. "Hey calm down."

Kosuke takes a cloth and wraps it around his leg. "Here, now let's get you back to your mother." He lifted him up and carries the boy away.

Hestia sees this a bit surprised but smiling a bit.

He found the boy's mother before Kosuke goes off.

"Well that's taken care off." He said.

Hestia then looks at him in a new light.

"If I do have to end up with someone, he seems to be a good one." Hestia said. Unlike some of her family she only loves them as family not romantically like Zeus and Hera for example.

Kosuke kept going before he heard a snake. "Hmmm "

A lamia appears surprising him as she goes forward.

"A lamia?" He questions in surprise.

She grins at him and he takes out his deck, his belt appears and he got ready.

"Kamen Rider!" He said as he slots the deck into the belt transforming Kamen rider Incisor.

"Let's go." He charges at her.

The Lamia charges at him and tries to grab him. He dodges her and slashes with his visor making her grunt.

"Damn you!" She yells.

He takes out a card.

STRIKE VENT!

He gets the Scissorpinch and strikes at her with it.

"It will take more than a snake to even take me down." He said.

This makes the Lamia hiss in anger as she tries to kill him.

He dodges her nails before knocking her back with the pincer.

She yelps in pain as Incisor then grabs her by the tail.

"Mind if I take a spin at this?" He questions as he then starts spinning her around making her scream.

He throws her to the side before taking a card out. "Your going down."

FINAL VENT!

Volcancer appeared and Incisor jumps up, his beast throws im up as he rolls in a ball hitting the Lamia as she explodes.

"Shouldn't have gone after people." He said.

Incisor goes forward as Hestia saw the entire battle.

"He took her down without any effort." She said a bit surprised.

Lamia's are dangerous creatures, and he managed to take it down with his beast.

"Well time to go get something to eat." Incisor said.

He goes to the sea and looks down, he then jams his claw down and takes out a big fish.

"Perfect." He said as he then starts preparing it.

He cooks it in a fire pit he made and waits for it to get better, Incisor looks around. "Better not take the suit until it's cooked."

With Keith

Keith was currently exploring the city to see if there is anything there.

"Well better make the patrol for today. Neither of the two groups are back, what are JJ and the others doing?"

He then sees some children playing making him smile a bit as kids need to play and have fun.

"They have they're life ahead of them." He said.

Living on the streets isn't easy, like him, it was hard. Some days he went without eating.

He sighs and goes away, he has a job to do.

As he walks he hears a screech as a harpy was attacking.

"Well time to take care of this." He takes out his deck as the belt appears.

"Kamen Rider." He slots it in.

He transforms into Kamen Rider Camo.

The harpy goes down and he avoided her before kicking the bird. She screeches in pain before trying to attack him again.

He uses a card.

HOLD VENT!

He gets his yo yo and swings it at her. It hits her in the face causing another screech of pain to come out of her mouth.

He swings it around as she looks before getting tied up.

"Sorry but this is the end of our fun." He said as he pulls out a card.

FINAL VENT!

Biogreeze appeared and shoots his tongue up, Camo jumps up being upside down as it catches his legs, it let him go faster grabbing the harpy, they spin around in the air before be pile drives the creature to the ground.

He then jumps back as the Harpy was dead.

"Now that was easy." Camo said.

He goes back to the palace and saw Chalciope going down a path.

"Hello princess." Camo bows.

"Are you one of the people my father hired?" She questions in surprise.

"Yes, it's me Keith." He said.

"Keith. Your armor is interesting." She said.

"Really?" He tilted his head.

"Yes. As well as the ones I have seen." Chalciope said.

"Well most of us are unique, only Jin and Ryusei are similar." He said.

"Yes. Why are only the both of them similar?" Chalciope asks. Camo shrugs.

"I think it's because they're beasts are a pair." He said.

"Pair?" Chalciope asks. "Like siblings?"

"Probably." He said.

"Does that mean its possible there is more like them?" Chalciope asks.

"I doubt it. We would have seen another when we found ours." He waves it off.

"What about your beast?" She asks.

"Nope, one of a kind. But there is a horse type, but they all work together with one. And Alfred has them." He said.

"Oh really?" She questions in surprise.

"Yes, they work together as theres a leader that Alfred controls." He said.

"That sounds interesting." Chalciope said.

"So do you need a personal bodyguard today?" He asked her.

"Yes as I wish to go into town." Chalciope said.

"Then i'll be your protector today." He bows.

She nods as they head to the city. Camo was right behind her as Chalciope looks around.

"Everything seems to be well." She said.

A man goes up to her. "Hey princess, I was wondering if you would like to have a husband?"

She frowns.

"If this is your attempt to marry me it won't work." She said.

"What? I'm a powerful warrior and..." His arm got grabbed by Camo.

"Leave the princess alone." Camo warned him.

"Then I challenge you!" The man said.

"You? Your way out of your league." Camo points at him.

"Coward!" The man said.

"Oi, when did I say anything about running away, I just killed a harpy, do you think some no name guy can take me?" Camo said.

The man growls a bit, he tries to attack but Camo grabs his arm and breaks it.

The man screams loudly in pain.

He falls down to his knees and Camo said: "Get out before I break your back."

The man clutches his broken arm as he gets up and runs away.

Camo grunts. "They always talk big but are weak when someone bigger comes."

"Thank you for making him go away." Chalciope said.

"Anytime my princess." He said.

They then went back to walking around town.

With Sosuke

He was at the ship making a diary of the events that have happened.

He's keeping records of everything they have ever done. He heard a knock and he hides the book. Atalanta came inside.

"Oh hello Atalanta." He said.

"Hello Sosuke right?" Atalanta asks making sure she said his name right.

He nodded at her. "So you came to check on me?"

"Yes and to learn about your armor as well as that weapon you used." She said.

"Well how about I learn something from you too?" He said.

"Like what?" She questions.

"Well tell me about yourself, your past or something like that?" He said.

"My past huh." Atalanta said with a distant look.

"Is it too much?" He said.

"No its just not a happy one at the start." Atalanta said.

"But maybe I can understand." He said.

She sighs before nodding.

"To start with I was abandoned in the woods as a baby by my father." She said.

He felt bad. "Your father did it."

"Yes. Luckily I was saved by the Goddess Artemis." Atalanta said.

"Who was your father exactly?" He said.

"King Iasus of Arcadia." She said.

"So he wanted a son for an heir. Despicable." Sosuke said.

She nods.

"After some time in that forest I am taken in by some hunters." She said.

"Well I didn't like my family." He said.

"You didn't?" She asks.

"No. I was in a wealthy family, while many children had good times with they're parents, but I had no such thing. They used as a means to be they're heir. Only lessons and how they planned out my life from birth. No fun just be what they wanted me to become. Until one day i broke free."

"Broke free?" Atalanta questions.

"I left them to find my own path." He said.

"Good for you." She said.

"So the whole heir thing is nothing more than a curse to others." He said.

She nods in agreement.

"As far as I am concerned I have no father. Lady Artemis is my mother." Atalanta said.

"Family is not by blood. But by love." Sosuke added.

She nods in agreement.

"Well wanna talk a bit more. I have some time." He said.

"Sure." She said.

The two talked together and they enjoyed they're company during the trip.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 390 9
Fate is a strange thing... It often works in weird and bizarre ways, but the end result is always the same. It brings us closer to the future... But...
124K 2.9K 53
The World of Twelve! A magnificent world full of Magic, Mystery and Action! Every race living in relative peace, but that's about to change when a yo...
8.2K 161 9
People from Terra are gathered to react to a different world and universe with a completely different history, entertainment, etc.
1.3K 63 4
Stories that were told from generation to generation before the time when the Quirk appeared. There are warriors who fought against countless powerfu...