Hotel of the hazbin crimson k...

By Theswankyseal

Y/N was an ordinary boy doing what he could to get by during a time of financial crisis. From mugging people... More

Bio and harem
Prologue
Now thats entertainment!
One bizzare reunion.
A date with the radio demon
The three V's
One's passione
Updated bio
Updated harem
Members of passione
Overture
A message
Radio killed the video star
Scrambled eggs
Dad beat dad
Welcome to heaven
Hello Rosie!
The show must go on! (S1 Finale)
Exorc-stential crisis
A stream of success
Guardian angel
Snake in the grass
To take a stand
An uneasy alliance
Miss Morningstar
Ain't that niffty?

Masquerade

1.4K 35 27
By Theswankyseal

The episode opens with Angel Dust waking up in a dimly lit room tied up to a chair. She tries to budge free but fails while her captor paces around her.

Captor: Finally awake Angel Dust.

Angel frowns but eventually regains her confident smile.

Angel Dust: Yeah and what's it to ya?

Her captor holds a knife against her face.

Captor: I want you to tell me where your boss stashes his vault.

Angel Dust: (laughs) It's hilarious you think I'd tell you anything.

Her captor grabs Angel off the ground by the neck.

Captor: Fine! I guess I'll just have to fuck the information out of ya.

Angel Dust: (Stares) Do your worst......(Smiles) Daddy.

The captor rips her shirt open and engages in sexual intercourse with Angel revealing this is a porn film played on the hotel's TV.

Angel Dust: (onscreen) Oh yeah baby-

Cuts to Sir Pentious and Charlie watching creeped out Vaggie was annoyed and Niffty rather interested. Y/N was disgusted while doppio was blushing red.

Y/N: What.....the fuck?

Angel Dust: You know this performance won me a Sex-x-xi award.

Charlie: It's uh...Very... Honest?... Oh.

Charlie turns away nauseous and Y/N tries to shield her eyes with his right hand.

Vaggie: Ew.

Charlie peeks from Y/N's fingers back at the TV screen before turning her head away to avoid watching with her hand covering her mouth this time.

Y/N: Don't look Charlie you must not have your innocence taken from you.

Angel Dust: (onscreen) Oh harder daddy!

Doppio: Oh god is that a dragon sized dildo!?

Vaggie: Okay! Enough of that.

Vaggie tries to help Charlie by covering the side of her face with her own hand so she doesn't have to see the TV screen. She turns her head to Angel Dust with a disapproving and unamused stare.

Vaggie: Angel what the fuck?

Angel Dust: What? You said it was show and tell day. I'm showing you my best film and I'm tellin you that it scored me a win over that bitch Tiffany Titfucker.

Husk is seen cleaning and wiping a wine glass.

Husk: Ya know it's not a very convincing interrogation scene.

Angel Dust: (Laughs) Alright dickhead. What makes you think you have any right to insult my work to my fucking face?

Husk: You really gonna sit there and act like these scripts ain't hot garbage?

Angel Dust: (Gasps) Fuck you! This is classy art! 

Angel Dust: OH! FUUUCK!

The co-star slaps Angel's butt and bites it. Sir Pentious covers his eyes when he sees while Niffty lies on her stomach on the table with smile kicking her legs back and forth as she continues watching. Y/N Gags and doppio almost vomits.

Doppio: (Gags) Art? This is a porno for sad degenerates to knock their rocks too!

Angel dust: (Gasp) Ex-fucking-scuse me!?

Husk: The kids right that's all bullshit. You get drunk and bitch about them all the time. Everyone likes to bitch to the bartender. I know everything about you and these motherfuckers at this point.
(Points at Sir Pentious) That one. That one is an insecure buffoon whose lonely ass watches you idiots sleep! (Points at Charlie) Princess is a bleeding heart who wants to solve everybody else's problems except her own.

Charlie: What?! No I-What? Pfffft no no.

Husk: (points at Vaggie) This one-

Vaggie turns her attention away from Charlie and scowls at Husk growling under her breath.

Husk: Judges everyone and everything because she hates herself.

Husk: (Points at niffty) Niffty? Hehhh... You don't even want to know what her deal is.

Niffty gives the camera a creepy smile.

Husk: Mr Crimson king over here (Points at Y/N) Is full of self regret over his own death knowing his recklessness pride and ego got him down here in the first place!

Y/N: What?! No! What are you talking about? I don't have self regret about my overdose what are you talking about?

Husk: So why do you get so heated when someone reminds of your death hmmm?

Y/N: Urmm well... that's..... that's because it's a personal thing. Would you like it if I kept reminding how you died?

Husk: I don't give a shit about that but you clearly do.

Y/N: Oh fuck off husk!

Husk: My point exactly. And the kid over here. (Points at doppio) Acts all weird and stupid because of his anxiety and insecurities but never talks to others about or even asks for help!

Doppio: (Frowns) Well he's....not wrong.

Husk drinks from his bottle of whiskey he is holding as Angel laughs and kicks her legs.

Angel Dust: You weren't kidding. Oh ho wow!

Angel laughs in front of Vaggie's face briefly while she is still frowning before sitting herself down on the couches arm.

Angel Dust: Kitten's got claws.

She gestures claws with her hand while looking to the side at Husk flirtatiously causing his eyes to widen and his eyebrows to raise at that. Angel places her hand underneath Husk's chin turning his head to face her closely as her hand adjusts against his cheek with her other hand holding the bottom of Husk's hand.

Angel Dust: Meow.

Husk immediately breaks away from her grasp and points at Angel with his index finger rather annoyed causing Angel's eyes to widen and eyebrows to raise in surprise from the sudden move.

Husk: And you! (Scoffs) Don't get me started. I see right through you and all this bullshit and how fake you are.

Angel Dust: Oh ho ho me? Fake? Wow I had no idea. Guess that's why I'm an actor dumbass. And-

Angels phone starts to ring.

Angel Dust: Hold that thought. Hello? Uh yeah I'm-I'm...No no I just I...No I-I'm not...But uh...Yeah I'll be right there.

Angel Dust: Well uh...Looks like Val needs me for an...Uh-emergency shoot.

Y/N: Val? Wait he's one of vox's partners isn't he? I saw him when I fought vox he's an overlord right?

Angel dust: Uhhh yeah h-he's also my boss!

Y/N: Oh is he now?

Husk: Uh-huh sure.

Angel Dust: You know what? Fuck you. I don't give a shit what some drunk ass bartender thinks of me. So why don't you just crawl back to whatever cave you came from porn critic. 

Husk grows annoyed at her comment as Angel flips him off and puts on her shades. Husk growls and glares at her.

Doppio: Oh this is getting heated.

Charlie: Angel you can't leave yet. 

Charlie tries to stop her from leaving by taking her hands and gently leading her back to the lobby.

Charlie: We haven't finished our exercises for the day.

Angel Dust: I'm sure you'll manage without me. 

Angel walks back over to the door to leave grabs the handle and opens it. Charlie sprints back after her and closes the door with her back trying to block her from leaving.

Charlie: There isn't much time left for the hotel to prove itself.

Angel places her hands on her hips and waist growing annoyed before facepalming trying to remain calm before taking off her shades with one hand and placing another on Charlie's shoulder.

Angel Dust: Dollface it's my job. I know you want to fix everything but unless you can fix my boss there's nothing you can do.

Y/N: Just be careful angel and be safe will ya?

Angel dust: Will do handsome....will do.

Charlie frowns at what angel said Angel moves her out of the way to the door opens it puts her shades back on slams the door and leaves.

Charlie: Uuugh why is this so haaaard? What am I doing wrong?

Vaggie: Well I mean... You're the princess of Hell.

Charlie: So?

Vaggie: So you don't really use the power that comes with that which I love about you but maybe you can... I don't know command a little more...Authority?

Charlie: (Whines.) But that's so meeeeaaan.

Vaggie: It's not mean exactly. It's... Uh aggressive kindness.

Charlie: Okay...I could be so aggressively kind to Angel's boss... That I convince him to let Angel spend more time at the hotel!

Vaggie: Sure whatever gets you there babe.

Y/N: Oh Charlie when you come back can you tell me what went down? You know just to make sure I'm on the right page.

Charlie: Okay will do!

Charlie walks away and Y/N's smile fades from his face.

Y/N: (And to see if this Val is a threat to my vision and if he must be exterminated.)

Cut to Angel working at the porn studio. Valentino supervises and Travis appears as a director.

Angel Dust: Ohhh! Daddy I... Uhhh?...

Angel reaches behind and underneath one of the pillows and grabs a paper to re read the script before scoffing.

Angel Dust: Do you really expect me to memorize this whole script?

Valentino: Just improv it! You think anyone watches for the dialogue? 

Valentino points to Travis who nervously smiles and shakes his head.

Valentino: Action!

A gang of four demons slam the door open and enter the room preparing to initiate the sex scene as raunchy music plays.

Angel Dust: Oh no. So many burglars...And only one me! Whatever shall I do? I guess I'll have to do all of you!

One demon grabs and pins Angel to the bed.

Angel Dust: Ohh so what are you gonna do to me?

Angel hears the door squeak open as Charlie suddenly enters the studio and her eyes widen in a panic.

Angel Dust: Charlie?!?

Rocky: Uh my name's Rocky.

Angel Dust: No one gives a shit.

Charlie: Oh so this is where the magic happens. 

As Charlie looks around she nearly bumps into a female Hellhound actor who just got done taking her bra off. Charlie blushes and shuffles back quickly and awkwardly from how close she accidentally was to her.

Charlie: Oh wow that is-

 Charlie gasps and her blush disappears as she sees another male actor get slathered in mud.

Charlie: That is a lot. 

Angel then appears putting on a robe and gently takes Charlie by her hand diverting her attention while she still sounds panicked.

Angel Dust: What in the ever loving fuck are you doing here?!

Charlie: I am the Princess of Hell Angel and I go where I please. (Whispers) I'm here to get you some time off for the hotel. Now where's your boss?

Just as Charlie looks around and is about to walk away Angel tries to gently but firmly grab her by the hand and pulls her away, frightened.

Angel Dust: Oh no no no no no no no no. You are going nowhere near Val-

Valentino: Angel! What is the fucking hold up?

Angel Dust: I'm coming!

Valentino: Not off camera you're not!

Angel gently pushes Charlie back towards the door and opens it as she stands there.

Angel Dust: Please please just wait wait until I'm done working and we will talk about this I promise. But first you've gotta go.

Valentino: Aaaah your majesty...

Angel Dust: (Whispers.) Oh shit.

Valentino walks over to them.

Valentino: Welcome to my humble sex dungeon. 

He pushes Angel behind him as he bends down and leans towards Charlie.

Valentino: What can I do for such a-

He takes Charlie's left arm and pulls up her suit sleeve as he lecherously licks and slurps Charlie's arm leaving a trail of his saliva.

Charlie: Ah uh no thank you...

Angel looks away disgusted.

Valentino: Mm! Lovely specimen! You don't want a role do you? Because I can make you a star make us both richer than well your papito-

Charlie: Fuck noooo!...Uh I-I'm sorry. I have come to aggressively, kindly speak with you about Angel.

Valentino stiffened slightly when she mentioned that eyes narrowed and an eyebrow raised in suspicion as Angel waves her hands and gestures for her to stop from behind him.

Charlie: Later of course. I wouldn't want to stand in the way of your work.

Valentino snaps his head to the side peering over his shoulder and scowls at Angel who grows more worried.

Valentino: Well then make yourself comfortable your majesty and enjoy the show. 

Valentino motions the film crew back to the shoot as he walks back to his chair and sits beside Travis.

Valentino: Well let's take this shit from the top!

Travis:....Action!

Angel Dust: Oh wow mister robbers. I sure hope you don't hurt me with those... Big guns of yours.

Robber: Don't move you spicy little uuh cock sleeve or else I'll... 

The camera pans to Charlie whispering to the cameraman about the hotel.

Charlie: (whispering) We do trust exercises everyday in the morning...

Valentino: CUT! What the fuck is going on with this?

Charlie: Ooh I'm sorry were we too loud? I was just telling him about the Hazbin Hotel.

Valentino: Not at all Princess! 

He glares and gnashes at Angel as she shrinks forward a bit knowing this isn't good for her.

Valentino: It doesn't bother me one bit.

Charlie: You know this scene feels awfully violent. If you want help with the script maybe I can pitch some scenarios that are more whole...Woah!

Charlie screams and trips over a cable and the electricity crackles.

Charlie: Okay okay. Ah ah okay.. 

She tries reaching to fix it but the cables and wires catch fire and begins to spread as she backs away from it. Angel and the four male actors are seen watching, eyes wide.

Charlie: That's on fire. That-that that's on fire.

The crew and actors scream and flee while Angel remains on the bed backing up against the pillows and eyes still wide.

Angel dust:Oh shit...

Everyone runs away screaming as the room burns down. Charlie tries to put out the fire to no avail. Valentino glares at Angel Dust menacingly believing she's the cause of this mess.

Charlie: Oh god. Okay uh do you have any-

Charlie grabs and picks up the corner of furry carpet in attempt to put out the fire. Valentino watches everything play out eyes wide before he grits his teeth and stands up from his chair in annoyance.

Charlie:Can I get a fire extinguisher?

Charlie takes off her suit jacket and begins swaying it up and down trying to put out the fire but still to no avail as the screams and running continue.

Charlie: I am so sorry. I ruined your movie. I ruined your movie.

Angel watches everything as she sits on the bed still backed against the pillows blinking with a mortified expression her pupils shrink when she sees Valentino's dark figure standing still in the midst of the fire glaring at her.

Charlie: Oh my God. I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I'm s-s-s-s-s-sorry! Noooooo!

Valentino growls and flaps his wings once and extinguishes the fire in an instant. Angel sits up and gets off of the bed quickly reaching underneath grabbing and putting on her robe.

Angel Dust: Oh fuck fuck fuck...

Charlie: Oh my gosh i am so so so so sorry I- I can clean this up. I-I can--

Valentino: Don't you worry your pretty blonde head about it. We have people for that. (Turns to Angel.) Angel...can I see you in your dressing room for a moment?

Angel runs off to Val leaving a concerned Charlie. She reaches to stop her but doesn't. As Angel enters the dressing room worried and scared a fuming Valentino appears from behind the door slamming it shut approaching Angel menacingly as Angel turns around with her hands raised up in defense trying to immediately explain.

Angel Dust: Val I didn't know that-

Before Angel can continue Valentino grunts in annoyance as he smacks the back of his hand hard across the side of Angel's face, giving her a black eye. She stumbles back in pain holding the side of her face with her hand as she tries to speak again.

Angel Dust: Val I--

Angel grunts as Valentino grabs the collar part of her robe and holds her up close to his face extremely pissed off.

Valentino: You really think you can have Lucifer's little BITCH...

He says at the same time as he throws Angel back sending her colliding back against a chair as she anxiously shuffles around it. Angel is visibly scared gasping and panting out of breath.

Valentino:...fight your battles for you?!?

Valentino finished and growled as he walked closed to Angel who was still trying to explain and calm him down.

Angel Dust: Val please I'm sorry... She's-

Valentino: You bring her here to protect you?

Valentino asks as he reaches his left arm out to Angel with his hand open to touch or possibly grab her breasts as Angel backs herself away in the corner of the room in fear instinctively grabbing her robe to try and cover her chest.

Valentino: To fuck with me?!?

Red cigar smoke circles around the back Angel's wrists like cuffs binding them together. Valentino grabs Angel by the neck and forcefully drags her back before slamming and pinning her down to the couch causing Angel to yell in pain.

Angel Dust: Agh! Val STOP!!

Valentino: You think she can get you out of work?

Angel Dust: NO! No that..that...that's not-

Valentino uses his free hand and runs and touches Angel's chest.  Angel's voice starts to wavers. 

Angel: what I'm trying to do. I-no-

Valentino growls and violently throws Angel to the ground causing her to slide to a stop gasping and grunting heavily.

Valentino: You know she can't do anything.

Valentino manipulates his smoke into a ball before forming it into a chain wrapped around Angel's neck lifting her head and body up to read his golden contract that's binding her to Valentino signed with her real name "Amelia".

Valentino: I own you or have you forgotten that?

Angel Dust: (whimpers.) No...

Valentino: When I say "come", you say?

Angel Dust: Yes Valentino.

Valentino: When I say "You are fucking twenty guys before lunch," you say?

Angel Dust: Yes Valentino.

Valentino: When I say "You better get that fucking-

Valentino shouts as he grabs the collar of Angel's robe and holds her up to eye level. Angel has a look of pure terror on her face.

Valentino: CUNT out of my STUDIO"...you say?

Angel Dust: Uh I...

Valentino digs his nails into angels face and his voice become more aggressive.

Valentino:YOU SAY??

Angel Dust: Look V-Val she just gets involved in everything. I-I'll tell her to leave! Just don't hurt her...

Valentino grabs the collar of Angel's robe again and lifts her up off of the ground as Angel's gasps and grunts.

Valentino: I have killed bitches for less than this attitude you're giving me. You're lucky you make me money!! Now you're going to go get rid of her, 

he throws Angel to the ground but he catches himself from the fall and then points at her angrily.

Valentino: and then you are filming all night!! Get me?!?

Angel Dust: Yes Val...

Valentino:....Good.

Angel reaches her arm from behind her and manages to grab the door handle and opens it a bit before Valentino grabs her by the robe and pulls her behind him and violently drags Angel out of the dressing room as Angel gasps at the same time the door slams and the mirror inside falls over smashes and shatters.

Valentino: All right!

Valentino throws Angel forward against the bed but she manages to catch her again rather weakly in front of Charlie who had her suit jacket back on. Her jaw drops and her eyes widen at what she just saw. She turned her head to stare at Valentino, an expression of disbelief and anger on her face.

Valentino: Get your asses back on set and we are taking this from the top!

Charlie who is now furious, her voice demonic and revealing her horns and glowing red eyes as her blonde hair floats.

Charlie: What makes you think you can treat her like that?!?

Valentino simply stands there smug with his arms crossed to his chest as Charlie approaches but Angel stands in between their way.

Angel Dust: CHARLIE! Just STOP!

Charlie: Angel what are you talking ab--

Angel Dust: Charlie LEAVE!

Charlie: But-

Angel Dust: I didn't want you to come here. I already asked you to leave and you didn't listen. You made things worse.

Charlie: I just wanted to help you.

Angel Dust: Well you ain't! You actually want to help me? Get the FUCK out of here! Right now, and let me finish my work.

Charlie: I... I didn't...(Sobs) mean to! 

Charlie looks at the smug Valentino and says-

Charlie: Wait until Y/N founds out about what you've done.

Charlie sobs and leaves the studio in tears as the door slams from behind  her. Angel was disappointed in herself and Valentino stopped smirking when he heard Y/N's name.

Valentino: The....the human.

Valentino gulps and soon after the film recording continues.

Cuts to Angel resuming her film with makeup applied to her face to cover her black eye.

Valentino: And... action.

Angel Dust starts to film porno after porno, intertwined with her performing a pop-music dance sequence.

Angel Dust: ♫ I'm not above a love to cash in ♫

♫ Another lover underneath those flashin' lights ♫

♫ Another one of those ruthless nights ♫

A bunch of actors appear to perform a gang bang. Angel winces as she gets choked by her co-stars.

♫ Yeah yeah yeah ♫

Angel pole-dances at a club.

♫ I shoulda' guessed that this would happen ♫

♫ I shoulda' known it when I looked in your red-hot eyes ♫

Angel on her knees prepared to give a blowjob to a fellow demon while glancing at Valentino smiling.

♫ Spewin' all your red-hot lies♫

♫Yeah,-yeah, yeah♫

♫What's the worst part of this hell?♫

♫I can only blame myself♫

Cuts to Angel dancing with Valentino bound by smoke chains.

♫'Cause I know you're poison♫

♫You're feedin' me poison♫

♫Addicted to this feelin' I can't help but swallow ♫

♫Up your poison♫

♫I made my choice and♫

♫Every night I'm livin' like there's no tomorrow♫

Shots alternate between Angel having sex with Valentino and her snorting drugs lying in a bed of cash with two other demons.

♫Oh-oh oh-oh!♫

♫Any way you want me baby♫

♫That's the way you got me, I'll be yours♫

Valentino's nightmarish silhouette appears in front of Angel in bed.

♫My story's gonna end with me dead from your poison♫

Cuts to a different porn scene as Angel gets fitted in BDSM gear.

♫I got so good at bein' untrue♫

♫I got so good at tellin' you what you wanna hear♫

Valentino takes Angel's cigarette and blows the smoke into her face. Angel shakes her head to get rid of the smoke but all she sees is Valentino walking away before a black blindfold is put over her eyes.

♫I disassociate, disappear♫

♫Yeah, yeah, yeah♫

Having been fully fitted in BDSM gear Angel gets manhandled by her co stars and has her head forced into an actor's crotch for another blowjob.

♫So far beyond difficult to resist another gulp♫

Cuts to Angel dancing a pop-MV choreography with the BDSM scenes displayed on the LED screens.

♫Yeah, I know it's poison♫

♫You're feedin' me poison♫

♫I'm chokin' from the taste and I can't help but swallow♫

♫Up your poison♫

♫I made my choice, and♫

Angel is choked, and her blindfold comes undone revealing his fear and pain while Val sticks out his tongue in arousal. The pop choreography continues with shots of the BDSM scene. Angel is shown struggling and pounding the ground as if trying to resist.

♫Every night I'm wasted like there's no tomorrow♫

Angel is shown screaming and crying out in pain.

♫Oh-oh, oh-oh!!♫

♫Any way you want me, baby♫

♫That's the way you got me, I'll be yours♫

♫My story's gonna end with me dead from your poison♫

Valentino smiles lecherously as he grabs and drags Angel away from the stage. Angel appears scared.

Angel snaps back to reality, exhausted and traumatized. She locks the door and stumbles backward and walks out to the balcony to catch a breath only to see Vox and Valentino below smiling and shaking hands possibly striking a deal or an agreement to something as Vox side glances up at the balcony seeing Angel Dust his smile falters a bit. Valentino turns his head to also see Angel. They both smile as Vox's figure disappears into electricity and leaves while Valentino turns his back and walks away.

♫Poison, I'm drownin' in poison♫

♫I'm fillin' up my glass but it's always hollow♫

♫Full of poison, I'm sick of the poison♫

♫Wish I had something to live for tomorrow.♫

The music ends with Angel collapsed and crying on the balcony of the porn studio.

Cuts to a worn out Angel Dust returning to the Hotel while groaning. Charlie awkwardly waves at her but is ignored. Y/N walks in as mad as a hornet and approaches angel.

Y/N: ANGEL! WAS WHAT CHARLIE TOLD ME TRUE!? DID THAT SCUM REALLY ABUSE YOU!?

Angel dust: Y/N please just stay out of this-

Y/N: ANSWER DAMMIT YES OR NO!?

The room itself began to collapse as if it was being erased angel stepped back shocked by Y/N's outburst and slowly nodded in the affirmative.

Y/N: OH HE'S FUCKING DEAD.

Y/N stomps out and his car is heard speeding off the room returns to normal as soon as he left. Angel drops herself on a stool next to Husk's bar as he cleans a glass cup.

Angel Dust: Eugh I need a drink. The hardest you can make.

Husk: Hmm You look like shit.

Angel Dust: Pfft not possible. Just a long shoot nothing new.

Husk rolls his eyes as soon as he pours the liquor. Angel snatches the glass and gulps down the alcohol but leaving a small portion spilled.

Angel dust: Eugh I said a strong one.

Husk: Excuse me. Didn't realize this was a "drinking to forget" kind of night.

Angel Dust: Oh I forgot. You're the wise old bartender who's seen it all. Get the fuck over yourself and pour me a real drink.

Angel uses the tip of her index finger and pours the full cup of alcohol.

Husk: Look if you've got a problem you're not going to find the solution at the bottom of a bottle. I should know I've been looking there a long time.

Angel takes a deep breath smooths his hair back and slips into her porn star persona.

Angel Dust: Oh sure and where should I look? Hmm? In your bedroom maybe? Under the covers? Maybe we can go look together. 

Husk: Don't. Even start. And I thought Y/N was your type

Angel Dust: True but he ain't here right now and I don't think he's in the mood for a little bit of fun.

Husk: STOP! Fucking Christ! You can cut the act already. It's never going to work on me. So all you're doing is makin' an ass out of yourself with this fake bullshit. And here Y/N is busting his ass for you going to your boss to do the fuck knows what to him all because he cares about you yet here you are willing to fuck behind his back!

Angel Dust: Call me fake one more time, muthafucka!! I DARE you!!

Husk: (Grins smugly)......FAKE.

Angel Dust: Fuckin asshole- Arrgh! God!

Husk: Ya done?

Angel Dust: Ya know what?!? You would be fucking lucky to get a chance to fuck me! Ya know how much I'm worth?!? You know how many people would kill to have Angel Dust come onto them?!? FUCK YOU. Have fun being a lonely piece of shit!

Angel storms out of the hotel, pushing past Vaggie.

Vaggie: Woah-the hell? Angel where are you going?

Angel Dust: [Offscreen.] Out! 

Vaggie: Husk what did you do?

Husk: Made her a drink.

Charlie: Oh no. She looks really upset.

Husk: It's just Angel. She'll be fine.

Charlie: I'm not so sure. I really messed up at the studio today and she got... Ugh it was... It wasn't good, okay?

Vaggie tucks Charlie's hair behind her ear and gives her a reassuring smile then turns to Husk.

Vaggie: Gee sounds like someone should go after her...

Husk just stares and blinks blankly.

Vaggie: Someone named "Husk".

Husk: Oh you gotta be fucking kidding me. Why don't you go if you're so worried?

Vaggie: Because I'm not the one who sent her storming out. You caused it. You drag her back.

Charlie: No! No... Don't force her back. Just make sure she's safe. I pushed too hard earlier and... I only made things worse. Look, she'll come back when she's ready. I just don't want anything to happen to her until then.

Vaggie shoots a pointed look at Husk who grumbles.

Doppio: I'll come along too!

Doppio appears from a corridor.

Husk: You sure you wanna ride along kid? Could be dangerous.

Doppio: Yeah I can't just keep being scared all the time. Need to learn to fend for myself.

Husk: Meh suit yourself.

Charlie: Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to go write one hundred apology letters and a lesson planned for tomorrow about... Boundaries.

Vaggie: Also..... where's Y/N?

Everyone looks at the front door and vaggie deadpans.

Vaggie: (Sigh)........Val?

Charlie: Yeaaaaah.......Val.

Cuts to Angel entering a bar. Husk and doppio follow behind with sirens blaring in the background.

Husk: Alright stay close to me kid were in a bad part of town so anything can go down.

Doppio: R-right.

Angel sits at the bar with a gang of shark demons snorting drugs.

Angel Dust: Oh yeah.

As Husk and doppio enter the bar someone bumps into them which makes husk growl and glare in their direction briefly until he hears Angel and the gang of sharks laughing.

Angel Dust: (Laughs) I'm so fucked up!

Husk and doppio sit at the bar counter husk places money down, and orders a drink.

Husk: Gimmee a whiskey you want anything kid?

Doppio: Just a beer nothing too strong you won't like me when I'm drunk.

The bartender places a glass down and pours some before Husk grabs the bottle and doppio takes the beer and takes a swig.

Husk:I meant the whole bottle jackass. 

The bartender stares at him silently before letting him have the bottle and takes away the glass instead as Husk drinks down the bottle.

Angel Dust: Haha ya ya so I said "You couldn't afford me in a million afterlives." I got better options right boys?

Thug: You got that right!

The gangsters laugh as Husk watches and snarls and doppio reaches for a small pocketknife in his coat.

Demon:Hey baby be a doll and bring me another one? Daddy's outta juice!

The demon is seen taking his and Angel's empty glasses by the bar counter as he sits down on a stool next to Husk who glares at him in suspicion as the bartender pours the liquor in the two glasses. The shark demons reaches into his suit and takes out some love potion  and pours it into Angel's drink making the color pink. Husk and doppio's eyes widen as they watch and the demon gets up from the stool to return to Angel.

Husk: (Muttering) Son of a- let's roll kid.

Doppio: Yeah!

Demon: Here you go darling. Just for you-

Just as Angel is about to reach for the drink Husk appears from behind the demon and grabs him by the back of his suit lifting him off of the ground as the drinks spill.

Demon: Woah!

Husk: Nice try fuckhead.

Angel watches in surprise as Husk throws the demon across the room, causing him to scream and land headfirst into a jukebox as up temp music plays and another demon dodges. A demon tries to get behind husk but doppio spins him around and slashes his throat. The rest of the gangsters take out their guns.

Husk: Let's go.

Husk grabs Angel's arm and pulls her behind him while he throws a stack of cards at the demons which cuts the barrels off their guns and cuts a net loose from the ceiling, immobilising them.

Angel Dust: What the? Hey! H-h-hey hey!

Husk drags Angel out of the bar and doppio follows.

Angel Dust: Husk! Doppio!? What the actual fuck are you two doing here? Let go of me.

Husk: No. I'm taking you back to the hotel.

Angel Dust: Get off!

Doppio: It's not safe here!

Husk: That fucker put something in your drink.

Angel Dust: You don't think I can tell if someone spikes my drink? I do this all the fucking time!

Husk: You just let people drug you all the time?

Doppio: Are you insane women!?

Angel Dust: You think I ask for it?!? I don't ask for any of this shit! I didn't ask to be this way. I didn't ask for Charlie to save me, I didn't ask for you two to save me. I can handle myself.

Husk: Really? Because I just saw someone self destructing. It seems like... I don't know... you might need a bartender to talk to.

Angel Dust: (Chuckles) Oh so now you're going to act like you give a shit about me? You think after how you treated me I'm gonna open up to you? Please. (Walks off.)

Doppio: Angel please!

Husk: Maybe I'd treat you better if you were real and not some bullshit version of yourself always pushing my boundaries! Lemme tell ya nobody in that hotel cares who you are. How famous how hot so you might as well just...cut the act.

Angel stops walking eyes widening before tears form in the corner of her eyes and she drops the Angel Dust persona completely.

Amelia: It's not an act!!

Husk and doppio flinches back a bit and stares at Angel in shock.

Amelia: It's who I need to be. And this...This is my escape! Where I can forget about it all! How much I hate...everything. A place where I can get high and not have to think about how much it hurts. And maybe... If I can ruin myself enough in the process... if I end up broken I won't be his favorite toy anymore...

Husk and doppio stand there listening and blinking as they frowns at what Amelia says. Husk holds his hands as his eyebrows furrowed and his ears and tail falter.

Amelia:..and maybe he'll let me go...

Angel sits down on the sidewalk curling up into a small ball with her legs close to hee chest with her arms wrapped around them and her head buried into her knees.

Husk and doppio stares at Angel with sympathy and pity then walk over and sits down the pavement near her.

Husk: (Sighs.) I was an Overlord once you know. Yeah and uh... It was nice to have that power. But when you're dealing in souls while also being a gambler-

A flashback begins showing Husks past as an overlord.

Husk: the stakes are pretty high. And losing a few hands can be more than a little dangerous. 

Husk begins losing the gamble signified by the numbers of the cards counting down from 10.

Husk: So when you're down on your luck you turn to anything to... 

A Card shows Alastra's figure.

Husk: Keep you afloat even making deals with yourself. 

Alastra now appears holding the cards looming over Husk to pick the card.

The scene returns to future husk.

Husk: So I know what it's like to... Regret the choices made... And knowing ya can't take it back.

Doppio: Yeah I know the pain too well..... regretting the choices you made.....not being able to defend yourself-

Another flashback begins this time it showed doppio and Y/N as children.

Doppio is seen being beaten by four other boys.

Doppio: To feel hopeless unable to defend yourself with no one else to turn to-

The four boys are then kicked away by Y/N who stands infront of his brother protecting him.

Doppio: Except for my brother. Y/N was always there for me. I couldn't do anything to help him but he still protected me.

The boys run off and Y/N turns towards his brother and gives him a thumbs up and a smile. The next flashback shows Y/N being thrashed by his abusive father while he protected doppio once again.

Doppio: He even took the beatings for me when he didn't need to.

Y/N is thrown to the floor and his father stomps out. Doppio goes to his brother who gives him a weak smile.

Doppio: He did all that for me.....while I did nothing.

The final flashback shows doppio being walked to his mother's car while Y/N was dragged into the house by his father.

Doppio: I just watched as he was dragged back and I never saw him again while I was alive. I couldn't take him with me I couldn't help him after everything he did for me.

The two brothers reach their hands out to eachother but the house door slams shut and the flashback ends.

Doppio: And the guilts followed me ever since that day.....all the way straight to the grave and down into hell.

Angel dust: Damn I......I didn't know you two had it that rough.

Angel doppio and Husk sits in silence for a moment. Then Husk and doppio begin to sing.

Husk: ♫So things look bad, and your back's against the wall♫

♫Your whole existence seems fuckin' hopeless♫

Doppio:♫You're feelin' filthy as a dive bar bathroom stall♫

♫Can't face the world sober and dopeless♫

Husk: ♫ you've lost your way, you think your life is wrecked♫

♫Well let me just say you're correct♫

Angel Dust: Wait what?

Husk: ♫You're a loser baby♫

Doppio: ♫ You're a loser baby ♫

♫A loser goddamn baby♫

♫You're a fucked up little whiny bitch♫

Angel Dust: Hey!

Husk: ♫You're a loser, just like me♫

Angel Dust: Thanks, asshole.

Husk: ♫You're a screw's-loose-boozer♫

Doppio: ♫An only one-star reviews-er♫

♫You're a power-bottom at rock bottom♫

Husk: ♫ But you got company♫

Angel Dust: This supposed to make me feel better?

Husk: ♫There was a time I thought no one could relate♫

♫To the gruesome ways in which I'm damaged♫

Doppio: ♫But lettin' walls down, it can sometimes set you straight!♫

♫We're all livin' in the same shit-sandwich♫

Angel Dust: ♫I sold my soul to a psychopathic freak♫

Husk: ♫Haha! And you think that makes you unique?♫

Doppio:♫Get outta here, man!♫

♫We're both losers, baby♫

Husk: ♫We're losers, it's okay to be a-♫

Angel Dust: ♫Coked up, dick-suckin' hoe?♫

Doppio: ♫Baby that's fine by me♫

Husk: ♫Baby, that's fine by me♫

Angel Dust: ♫I'm a loser, honey,♫

♫A schmoozer and a dummy!♫

♫But at least I know I'm not alone♫

Husk: ♫You're a loser♫

Doppio: ♫You're a loser♫

Trio: ♫Just like me!♫

Husk: ♫I got an appetite for gamblin'♫

Angel Dust: ♫I got an appetite for samplin' every drug and sex toy I can find!♫

Doppio: ♫ I'm clumsy and I'm foolish! ♫

Husk: ♫Go ahead baby sing that song, come on!♫

Angel Dust: ♫I got no holes left to deflower♫

Doppio: ♫I make mistakes hour after hour!♫

Husk: ♫I sold my soul to save my power♫

♫Now I'm on that demon's leash♫

Trio: ♫I'm trapped and it gets worse with every hour♫

Angel Dust: ♫You're a loser baby♫

Husk: ♫A loser but just maybe if we♫

Trio: ♫Eat shit together things will end up differently!♫

Angel begins humming while Husk and doppio sings.

Husk: ♫It's time to lose your self-loathin'♫

Doppio: ♫ Excuse yourself let hope in baby♫

Husk: ♫Play your card, be who you are♫

Trio: ♫A loser just like-

The shark demons interrupt and furiously fire at Angel doppio and Husk.

Demon: There he is! They're fucking singing?! Get 'em!

Doppio: WE WE'RE HAVING A MOMENT YOU DICK!

Husk: Oh shit! Stay down. I'll deal with this.

Demon: Hehe you're fucking dead -

Husk kills each goon with relative ease using his cards but had trouble with one goon jumping on his back  until Angel also pulls out one of her firearms gives another to doppio and the two obliterate the demon.

Angel Dust: Eat lead sucka!! I told ya. I can handle myself baby. Also you ain't got a bad aim kid!

Doppio: Thanks but we ain't done with these pricks just yet!

Angel pulls out 5 extra guns and begins fighting the rest of the demons with Husk and doppio until all the shark demons are reduced to blood and guts.

Shark demon: This did not go as planned......(Dies)

Cut to Angel Doppio and Husk banged up and covered in blood

Husk: Well that was something I didn't expect to see.

Angel Dust: Like I said you don't know me. Sex ain't the only thing I'm good at.

Husk: Good to know cause this guy (Points to doppio) ain't that bad. Not bad kid not bad!

Doppio smiles and the three walk out of the street.

The camera pans to the porn studio where a commotion was heard inside. Valentino is thrown face first into a wall one of his wings was ripped off and his glasses and hat ruined. Y/N approached the overlord his eyes glowed red as he neared him.

Valentino: Hey now babe hold up we can talk about the-

Y/N silences Valentino by kicking him in the teeth.

Valentino: ARGH MY TEETH I JUST GOT THESE DONE!

Y/N: SO YOU LIKE TO PLAY ROUGH WITH ANGEL HUH?

Y/N drags Valentino into the toilets and dunks his head in a toilet that just received the vindaloo curry treatment.

Y/N: TREAT HER LIKE SOME WORTHLESS SEX TOY WILL YOU!?

Y/N grabs Valentino by the throat and throws him through the wall and into his personal quarters.

Valentino: (Coughs) She's......she under my contract it has her signature!

Valentino shows Y/N the contract with angels name on it.

Valentino: S-see!?

Y/N walks through the hole in the wall and walk upto Valentino. Then he looks at the wall that was decorated with multiple trophies from valentino's many successful movies. But one "trophy" stood out above the rest. A golden arrow was pirched on the wall emitting a golden aura.

Y/N: A stand arrow?

Y/N swipes the arrow off the wall and takes a close look at it before focusing on Valentino once more.

Valentino: A ....a what arrow?

Y/N: Oh you don't know what this is? Thank god the thought of scum like you having a stand makes my skin crawls. Anyway where were we? Oh yeah!

Y/N grabs a pair of sharp scissors and grins.

Y/N: SNIP SNIP.

Valentino: W-WAIT WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH THOSE! STAY AWAY NO NO NO NOOOOOOO!

The camera zooms out of the porn studio and Valentino's scream rings out across the street from inside the studio

The camera focuses on Angel doppio and Husk who return to hotel laughing together.

Angel Dust: He had like 3 bills and it took him 30 minutes to count them. His eyes are so shit!

Husk: Hehe and this is the guy you gotta take orders from?

Angel Dust: I know! What a fucking joke right?

Doppio: Yeah what a twink!

Charlie rushes to Angel in relief and hugs her tightly.

Charlie: I'm SO sorry Angel I promise I won't ever ever ever ever-

Angel Dust: Charlie, it's fine. I get it. Thanks...for caring about me.

Charlie weeps tears of joy. Angel picks her up and gives her to Vaggie.

Angel Dust: Ehh I think this is yours.

Vaggie: Ok missy let's get you to bed.

Charlie: She-she-she said he - for-forgave me! It's so beautiful, Vaggie...

Husk: Hey how about that drink?

Angel Dust: You read my mind. Wanna join us kid?

Doppio: Yeah sure why not!

Y/N:(Off-screen) Hey everyone I'm back!

Y/N walks to the bar his hand was holding a pair of bloody scissors and in the other hand was the stand arrow he took from valentino.

Husk: Hey your back! So what did you do to that prick?

Angel Dust: Did you kill him!?

Y/N: Nope......I gave that bum a sex change!

Y/N motions to the scissors and husk and doppio hold their crotch realising what Y/N did to Val.

Husk: Ohhh that's worse then death.

Y/N: What he had it coming!

Y/N then turns to angel who looks at him.

Y/N: Angel.......

Angel Dust: Y/N listen I-I know how bad it all sounds but I-

Y/N cuts her off by pulling her into a hug. Angel tears up and melts into the embrace.

Y/N: Don't you finish that sentence. It's okay angel I understand why you hid it from us. I promise he will NEVER lay a hand on you EVER again.

Angel Dust:.........(Crys) T-thank you Y/N!

The two embrace eachother for another minute before letting eachother go.

Angel Dust: Hey Y/N could I sleep with you tonight? No sex no kinky shit just a relaxing sleep together.

Y/N: Sure angel I'd be happy to. One more thing though......hey doppio?

Doppio: Oh y-yeah bro?

Y/N shows the arrow to his brother.

Y/N: How would you like your very own stand?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 4.4K 33
Y/n was a renowned angel in heaven. She was respected by all and was even well acquainted with the Seraphims, Sera and Emily. As a high power, her jo...
78.6K 877 15
My new obsession fr BOTH ONESHOTS AND SCENARIOS I write for both male and fem readers πŸ‘
179K 3.2K 26
Imagine being as nice as possible throughout your whole life and then, after one bad accident, find yourself in the place meant for the most evil and...
5.1K 243 29
Y/n is a demon sent to hell due to her sad path. She was an assassin for hire, ready to kill for whatever money she could gain. However, on one unfor...