The StormStriker and the Nigh...

By Cute_Devil34

Hero Adisa is a 15 year old teenager who is more of a fisher than a fighter (something their mother doesn't w... More

READ PLEASE!!!
ADISA FAMILY LOOKS
HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON
1. Welcome to Berk!
2. Dragon Training (Gone Terribly)
3. Forbidden Friendships
4. New Tail and Test Drive
5. Astrid Goes for a Spin
6. Hero's Heart Breaks
7. Ready the Dragons!!!
8. Battling the Queen
9. Welcome to Berk (Reprised)
[AUTHOR'S NOTE] The Vikings Have Their Tea
HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON 2
1. Where No One Goes
2. Hiccup the Chief/Drago's Coming
3. Should I Know You?/There's Another One?
4. Flying with Mother/Meet Drago
5. For The Dancing and the Dreaming/Hero in the Sea

6. Battle of the Bewilderbeast/Hero and Hiccup Confront Drago

19 2 1
By Cute_Devil34

A second Bewilderbeast is what rose from the ocean, roaring loudly.

"Another one?" Hiccup questions.

Freya gasps, remembering Hero was still in the sea and shouts, "Hero! Eret, go towards the ocean!"

"Right!" Eret says with a grunt, turning Sapphire around.

"What!? What happened to Hero!?" Hiccup questions, quickly following from behind.

"That is a class ten!" Fishlegs warns as the others fly away from the Bewilderbeast. "Class ten!"

—————

Brightlight was knocked out, sinking deeper and deeper into the ocean.

Koi quickly dove down towards her and grabbed her by the back, using all of her strength to pull her out of the water. Once Koi got high enough that Hero's head was out of the water, they immediately tried calling for help. "Can someone help me!? Please!? StormStrikers are...extremely heavy!"

"Hero!" Freya calls, flying over them.

"Are you okay!?" Eret asks.

"Freya! Eret! Brightlight got knocked out! Help me lift her up!"

"Right!" Freya nods, standing up on her dragon. "Eret, switch places."

The two do that and Sapphire then dives down to Brightlight, grabbing her by the sides. With the strength of the two dragons, they're able to fully lift her out of the water.

Hiccup, who just arrived, looked at the group in concern. "Is she okay!?" He asks.

"There's blood so most likely not!" Hero responds as they and Freya drop Brightlight onto the ground. Once they do and Koi lands on the ground as well, Hero jumps off of her and towards Brightlight, fully examining her to see any injuries. "What's happening behind us!?" They then demand, hearing loud roars and booms coming from behind them.

"Drago brought another Bewilderbeast to fight the alpha." Hiccup answered, flying above them.

"Oh shit..." Hero mutters, quickly looking behind them to see that his words were true, "Shit, okay, um...Freya, you're the only one I know besides mom that has some type of knowledge of healing dragons and shit so can you possibly help Brightlight?"

"Well yes, but I can't do it in the middle of a battlefield!" Freya exclaims.

"You won't! We're going to take her inside the nest, okay? She'll be safer there than here!"

"Will you three be okay?" Hiccup questions as Freya nods.

"We're not going to be on the battlefield for a while, we'll be completely fine." Hero reassures, jumping back on Koi. "Okay, let's go, Freya! Eret!"

"Okay!"

Koi and Sapphire use their combined strength to pick Brightlight up and make their way to the nest.

—————

So much has happened since Hero entered and left the water. Another Bewilderbeast was revealed, Drago and Stoick started fighting along with the two Bewilderbeast also fighting, it was a mess!

As the two Bewilderbeast fight, Drago's is suddenly able to lift Valka's up and expose its chin. It then pushes Valka's up more and slams it onto the ground sideways. Before it could even recover, Drago's piercing its tusks into Valka's Bewilderbeast's body, killing it as it cries in pain.

"Oh no..." Saga mutters.

Right now she was still riding her dragon, Heartburn, who was in the middle of poisoning trappers but that's not as important as the fact that the old alpha is dead and a new one has arisen.

It lets out a massive roar, signaling its win and its new title as Alpha.

Saga shakes her head in disgust and looks over at Stoick and Drago who stopped their fight to watch the Bewilderbeast.

"Heartburn, let's go!" She demands and her dragon flies over to Stoick.

"We've won." She hears Drago say. "Now! Finish her!"

"What!?" Saga shouts, jumping off of her dragon and standing next to Stoick.

"No!" Stoick exclaims, turning to Valka.

The Bewilderbeast turns its attention to the woman and spews ice at it, hitting Cloudjumper's tailfin and throwing him off balance.

"Stock, go after her!" Saga demands. "I'll fight Drago."

Stoick nods in agreement and runs towards his dragon, Skullcrusher while picking up his axe along the way. "Come on, Gobber!" He calls to his friend who was off of his dragon.

"You can ride Heartburn, Gobber!"

"Thanks, Saga!" Gobber says, jumping on Heartburn and following after Stoick.

"Shouldn't you go after your friends?" Drago asks Saga with a disinterested look.

"I believe it would make more sense if I killed you because it's not like the Bewilderbeast is going to listen to a dead owner anyway." Saga shrugs, taking out her dual swords and glaring at Drago before rushing towards him.

She swings her sword at Drago's throat, but he blocks it with his bullhook and tries to kick Saga's leg. She quickly notices and backs away before diving right back into the fight.

As they continue, Saga's able to land a cut across on Drago's face, causing the man to yelp and touch his face with his hand, feeling the blood drip down. He then lets out a loud shout and charges at Saga, forcing her to dodge and duck under the man, accidentally tripping over Stoick's helmet along the way and silently cursing the chief. She then gasps and blocks Drago's oncoming bullhook with her swords, trying her best to push against him.

Drago was winning in this game of strength until suddenly dodging to the side when a spear barely stabbed him in the face.

"Get off my mother!" Hero shouts, as Koi dives down towards the fight. Hero jumps off their dragon, pulling their spear out of the ground midway and slamming it back onto the ground, forcing Drago to back away.

"Hero, where have you been!?" Saga exclaims, quickly standing up. "Same with your sister!"

"She's safe, but I'm not shouting out her location to the man who can control that thing!" Hero replies, pointing to the Bewilderbeast. "Wait, what's it doing?"

Saga follows their gaze and gasp, seeing the Bewilderbeast searching for her friends. She then runs off without another word, leaving Hero confused before turning back to Drago.

"Stop! Stop!" Hiccup shouts, Toothless landing next to Koi and Hiccup jumping off of him, throwing his helmet onto the ground. "Hero, are you okay?"

"I'm fine. Brightlight will be too." Hero informs, still aiming their spear at Drago.

Drago chuckles at the two. "These are the great masters!? The son of Stoick the Vast and the child of Saga the Brave. What shame those two must feel."

"All of this loss, and for what?" Hiccup questions, waving his arms around. "To become unstoppable? To rule the world!? Dragons, they are kind, amazing creatures that can bring people together!"

Drago sticks his bullhook into the ground with scoffs. "Or tear them apart." He then unbuckles the armor on his left arm, surprisingly there's nothing under it. No arm or prosthetic hand like Gobber. Nothing.

Hiccup and Hero's eyes widen as he buckles the armor back on.

"See, I know what it is to live in fear." He tries to walk towards them but Hero moves their spear closer, making him stay in place as he continues to talk. "To see my village burn, my family taken. Even as a boy, left with nothing. I vowed to rise above the fear of dragons and liberate the people of this world."

"So why use dragons?" Hero questions as Koi and Toothless growl behind them.

"Well you need dragons to conquer other dragons.

"Or maybe you need dragons to conquer people." Hiccup argues. "To control those who follow you, and get rid of those who won't."

Drago chuckles. "Clever boy."

"There's no reason for this war. This is like saying one whale killed your sister, now you have to control and kill them all!" Hero exclaims, backing away and pushing Hiccup behind them. "Do you know how stupid you sound!?"

"The world wants peace." Hiccup continues, holding his hand out in front of Toothless. "And we have the answer back on Berk. Just let us show you—"

"No!" Drago roars. "Let me show you." He then lets out a loud shout, swinging his bullhook in the air and gaining the Bewilderbeast's attention.

"Oh fuck..." Hero mutters as the massive dragon walks towards them.

Saga, who was able to get back on her dragon, watched the Bewilderbeast in confusion before realizing where it was going and gasping. "Heartburn, let's go!" She orders, turning her dragon towards Hero and Hiccup.

"No dragon can resist the Alpha's command." Drago informs Hero and Hiccup. "So the being who controls the Alpha..." He aims his bullhook at the Bewilderbeast before aiming it at Koi who growls at him. "...Controls them all."

"Excuse me!?" Hero exclaims before yelping when they hear Koi suddenly whipping her head back and forth, trying to use her paws to cover her ears. "Koi!?"

"Witness true strength..." Drago continues as he then aims the bullhook at Toothless, making the Bewilderbeast turn their attention to Toothless. "Strength of will over others."

"Koi, what's wrong!?" Hero runs over to their dragon, trying to touch them but is pushed away by Koi's jagged and rushed movements.

Toothless started feeling the control as well, roaring and pushing the side of his head into the snow, trying to get rid of it.

"Toothless?" Hiccup questions.

"Koi—" Hero pauses when Koi suddenly stops moving and looks up at the Bewilderbeast. Her eyes turned into slits.

"In the face of it, you are nothing." Drago finished, pointing his spear at Koi before pointing it at Hero who's eyes widened.

They then quickly jumped away from Koi who pounced at them. "Koi!? What in the gods' names are you doing!?" They exclaim, quickly jumping over the ice behind them and running away with Koi following quickly behind.

"Hero!" Hiccup calls, about to run after them but are stopped by Toothless suddenly jumping in front of him, blocking his path. "Shit...Toothless...please!"

Saga, who was getting closer and closer, noticed Stoick running towards Hiccup, which gave her the chance to try and save her child who almost got cut up by their own dragon multiple times.

Hero was barely dodging Koi, using the environment around them to duck and weave around the StormStriker. They wanted to try and talk to her so badly, but they couldn't focus on anything else besides not dying as they used their spear to quickly turn a corner.

"Hero!" They hear someone call from above them and see Saga riding Heartburn. "Grab my hand!" She reaches her hand out to Hero who almost grabs it but is stopped by Koi spitting boiling hot water towards them, making them yelp and move away and for Heartburn to back away with a cry.

Hero looks back at Koi in distress before continuing to run. In front of them was a wall of ice they could easily jump over so they use both hands to push themselves over the wall but screamed as something stabbed through their arm, making them stagger and fall to the ground.

"Hero!" Saga screams, letting out a small growl and jumping off Heartburn, tackling Koi to the ground. "Heartburn!" She calls out to her dragon who dives down at Koi and stabs her with the tip of his tail, making Koi go limp.

Saga lets out a staggered breath before turning to Hero who was still screaming in pain. She runs towards her child and holds them up, examining their body and half of their...arm. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck..." Saga whispers.

Hiccup, who was still backing away from a controlled Toothless, eyes widen at Hero's bloody body before noticing his dad, at the other side, running towards him. "Dad, no!" He exclaims, yelping as Stoick pushes him to the side right as Toothless fires a plasma blast at him.

Saga quickly blocks Hero's body as ice flies around them and turns to the destruction in shock seeing Stoick's body laying there with ice covering it.

"No..." Saga mutters. She then turns back to their child and rips a piece of cloth off of her cape, using it as a way to stop or slow down the bleeding.

"Mom..." Hero groans.

"It's okay...it's okay, I'm here."

"Hero!" Astrid shouts as Stormfly lands onto the ground. She jumps off her dragon and runs towards Saga and Hero.

"Hero...Stoick...no..." Astrid mutters.

"Astrid, help me take her to Freya." Saga demands before turning to Valka and Hiccup who were crying over Stoick's dead body. "Please..."

"Right."

The two quickly jump on Heartburn and fly off towards the nest holding Hero in their hands.

"Hero...dad..." Hiccup cries, hearing them fly away. "No...no..."

The Bewilderbeast looks down at them all and let's go of his control on Toothless and Koi, making them go back to normal.

Koi slowly stood up as the poison faded away. She looked around in confusion before looking down at her claw, soaked in blood. Her eyes widened and she became frantic, not knowing how it got on her.

Toothless stood up, tilting his head at Hiccup crying on top of Stoick. He quietly walks over to them and sniffs Stoick's hand.

"No, get away from him!" Hiccup shouts, pushing Toothless. "Go on, get out of here!"

Toothless rumbles in confusion, trying to walk closer but flinches when Hiccup yells at him once more. He then runs off.

"It's not his fault. It's not either of their faults and you know that." Valka says, watching Koi roar in panic and frantically fly away. "Good dragons under the control of bad people, do bad things."

The Bewilderbeast lets out a thunderous roar, commanding every dragon to follow it. Toothless and Koi as well.

Drago notices Toothless struggling to fly and chuckles, snatching him from the sky with his bullhook and standing on top of him.

Hiccup hears Toothless' cries and looks up to see Drago flying away with his dragon and Koi behind him.

"Toothless! Koi!" Hiccup shouts, trying to run towards them.

"No, don't!" Valka says, holding him back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 25 29
A remake of a book I wrote on my other profile -_-FoxyForLife-_- I do not own How To Train Your Dragon. Book 1 of 4 After a war, Y/n and her moth...
51.6K 1.4K 38
Follow Y/n as he befriends a unique dragon that he calls Bahamut, and a Night Fury called Toothless with the village runt called Hicca Haddock. Toget...
38.1K 2.1K 19
OneArtsyGamer03 here, lovelies... Republishing of How to Train Your Dragon <3 Ah, Berk. The people aren't too friendly, the weather is always cold, a...
21.4K 799 29
'Imagine if you were hiccups twin (yes I know, not that original, but stay with me) thanks to a certain nightfury and your brother, the age long war...