Aesir and Archons (GoW+Genshi...

By Helevac

(Genshin Impact + God of War Crossover) After the destruction of Asgard and the death of Odin, Heimdall decid... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4

Chapter 2

72 4 0
By Helevac

I looked through the two noisy creatures and was utterly surprised, the blonde girl, Lumine, I can't read deep into her past at all, nor can I accurately 100% predict her future, but the real surprise is the emergency food, She's easily the most predictable but she's also like one big black void, "how utterly fascinating" I muttered, but no one ever escapes my eyes, I'll figure this out sooner or later.

"Mr. Heimdall?" Amber said, staring at me with a worried expression. "Oh it's nothing, for you to care about, Just saying that these 2 noisy idiots over here amuse me ." I answered Amber
"Hey! I heard that!" shouted the emergency food.
"Anyways we're wasting time here, you both are going to Mondstadt right? We'll come with you!" said Amber, unfortunately due to my comment the flying white melon is throwing a tantrum, this somehow irritates me more than Loki's constant scheming, but i try to pay her no mind and let Amber take care of it.

"So that small island is Mondstadt?" I asked Amber
"Yeah! The new one, the old Mondstadt, was ruined so they built a new one on a lake."
"Woah! Paimon's already getting excited!"
"Sush, once we're getting inside I'll immediately put you up for adoption."
Said Lumine
"wha- you're kidding right?"
"Guys, we're at the main gate now, get ready" said Amber while scamming the skies.
"If you're missing that blue lizard, you could go back to the forests and catch it."
I responded, looking at the direction of the forest 'though it seems it would probably return, some time later' I thought to myself, not caring to warn them, after all , it'd be more interesting this way.

We were getting screened for security at the gate of Mondstadt, the long painstaking process of these mortals bore me to no end. Should I just take over this city and be done with it? No, no, think it through, think it through, "look further than the surface, think more critically" a familiar voice echoed through in my head, sigh, I honestly cannot believe I'm actually following the advice of that preachy old halfbreed Tyr, something very uncharacteristic of him, yet he couldn't deny the change he underwent, ever since his defeat at the hands of Kratos and most importantly the death of the Allfather, he felt independent ,more clearer, more free?

As if some invincible chain binding his thoughts were broken. Choosing a more reasonable way, he humors the guards by answering their questions, before they even said them of course. 'These guards are about as incompetent as the damned Jotnar.' he thought to himself, one look at a person with glowing purple eyes then they immediately seem to lose their composure, thankfully Amber was there to help.

Amber then led us through the city after asking the knights of the current situation with StormTerror. Apparently after a sighting of him in the forest, people expected him to come attack again, but since the weather didn't change that much the inhabitants thought it was a false flag, really, how foolish.
Humans, mortals were everywhere, going on with their everyday lives and activities, oblivious to the inner workings of the world, truly a pitiful existence.

Two couples walking to the side of the road passed us, any other person might be fooled, but not for me. "You." I said to the man "uh, are you talking to me sir?" the man turned around and replied with confusion, his partner also looked at me with curiosity in her eyes.
"Obviously, so, how about you stop fooling around and leave her already?"
"Heimdall!" Paimon shouted in shock and confusion
"Wha-? What do you mean?" The man said with shock in his eyes, "What I mean is your heart is with someone else? Am I wrong?"
"Huh? How did-" a kick coming from his partner came for me, I simply dodged it.
The girl, with anger in her face took her
partner's hand "Don't listen to him, let's get out." was all she said, dragging her partner away from me, she glared at me one last time before disappearing to the crowds of Mondstadt.

"Mister Heimdall! Why did you do that?"
Amber said while Lumine stared at me disapprovingly.
"All I did was tell the truth." I answered.
"So you're a big meanie! evil purple eye blondie! Besides, how did you even know that what you said was true!?" Paimon said
"Call me whatever you want."

I looked back at the crowd, yet all i see is the same things, lies, facades and deceit, I look to my left and see a noble, advocating for returning the glory of his family, claiming he cares for the rule and order of Mondstadt, yet deep inside he only cares for himself, another man, a drunkard promising his daughter that this would be the last time he'll drink, yet inside he doesn't believe it himself. People never truly say what they believe, 'despicable' I thought to myself, I then turned to look at Amber, the first person and first surprise I met in this world, a girl so pure and optimistic inside, that it's unbelievable, now that I did this, I wonder what she'd really think about me. Would it be the same as everyone else back at home?

My eyes locked into Amber, looking through her mind, and instead of feeling distaste at me, something I was familiar with and used to at the Nine Realms, instead she, Amber, felt curious?

"Mr Heimdall, I don't understand why you did that, are you okay? Or was there really something that you saw about them?"
Amber asked.

I looked over to paimon who was openly expressing her distaste to me and was thinking of ugly nicknames for me, "hmm, Meanie Blondie? No no, Lumine's blonde too, Purple eye bully guy?"
"What is that name?" I replied, Lumine giggled. Her curious gaze cast over me.

"Anyways, Bunny Outrider, yes there was something I saw in them."
"Wait, were you serious back then? With your eyes?"
"Yes I was serious."
"To be able to re-."
"Read minds" I finished her sentence.
Amber's jaw dropped to the floor
Paimon and Lumine overhearing our conversation also looked dumbfounded though Lumine still is skeptical.
Oh well, it isn't in my position to care.

"M-Mr Heimdall, can you read my mind right now?"
"Yes I can, you're immediately thinking of running away to report me to this, Kaeya? Whoever that is."
"W-wow, that's-I can't believe, you got it right, perfectly, like really really spot on."
"Huhh?!" Paimon watching from the side gasped.
"Okay that's enough, now go scurry along to tell this Kaeya person about me, I don't care."

Amber, hearing Heimdal's words, was knocked off her initial daze and shock and was trying her best to compose herself.

"Well, uh, Mr Heimdall you're probably someone very powerful aren't you? But don't worry! Mondstadt accepts anyone and everyone! For it is the city of freedom, as long as you don't harm anyone of course!"

"Really, so you think I won't cause harm?"

"Sir Kaeya always says bad, suspicious people are liars, deceptive and untruthful, and you seem to be the exact opposite, besides, if you did have any bad intentions you would not have told me any of this."

"And if I change my mind?"

"I'm sure Mr Heimdall is not that type of person, after all you tried your best to warn that girl back there that her partner isn't so faithful right?, don't worry, I'll put on a good word for you to Acting Grandmaster Jean and especially Sir Kaeya, so he won't go prying into you!"

Amber's words and mind showed no contradiction, she was telling the truth, indeed, the exact opposite of that other archer.

"Then, let's not waste anymore time shall we?"
"Sure! But before I go, I'll give you and Lumine a little present!"
Amber said enthusiastically.

"Wait a minute! We're just gonna accept that glowing grape eyes here can read minds!!?"
Paimon shouted

______________________

Heimdall was gliding through the air gracefully with his windglider, an interesting tool said to be blessed by this world's God of Wind, given to him by Amber as a gift for him for subjugating the hilichurl camps.

"You do know I can read you like an open book right, Lumine?"
"I guess there's no use hiding it from you."
Replied Lumine who was also practicing the windglider near Heimdall.
"You're not from here, this world I mean."
"And I could say the same for you."
Heimdall replied with a smirk
"Right..."
Lumine frowned at Heimdall's words

"How did you get here?"
"In my homeland, there's a massive tree which connects to nine realms. All I did was simply jump off the tree and intentionally avoid hitting the nine realms and fall through the endless vast space till I reach someplace decent."

"That's impossible!!"
"I was not done talking, I used something called a unity stone, given to me by a rather displeasing person, to keep myself safe."
Heimdall responded
"Fine, I guess that explanation will do for now, one last question."
Lumine glares sharply at Heimdall
"You're not human, are you?"
"So you're not as blockheaded as the red girl aren't you? I'd love to entertain you now, but it seems the weather has different plans for us"

The usual calm winds of Monstadt suddenly turn stronger, forcing the 2 to focus on controlling their wind gliders, Lumine descends, trying to land before the winds get stronger.

Heimdall, looking down at Lumine who was struggling to steer it the right way, even without using his foresight, it was evident that she's about to lose control. "Hey, sunshine, if you don't want to drop like bird dung, try forcing more control."
"I know what I'm doing Heimdall, it's just that the winds are getting- Ah!" A strong gust of wind interrupted her and sent her flying into Heimdall's direction, heimdall catching her albeit losing his balance causing him to land on one of the roofs of Mondstadt's many buildings, "Too weak to handle a little wind huh?" Heimdall laughed. "Asshole, That was not just some little wind, anyways, could you let me go now?"

"No, No I don't think I will." Heimdall answered,
"Huh? Why? stop messing arou-'' suddenly the winds started getting even stronger, with roaring gales of heavy wind assaulting Mondstadt, that would undoubtedly throw any human off the ground to their deaths, Heindall however, is far from human.

"What's going on?" Asked a panicked Lumine
"The dragon obviously, I thought you already saw it, and also I know you're hiding something."
"How did you know?"
"Now's not the time for that Sunshine."
"Lumine! Heimdall! Are you alright? Paimon's worried!"
A sudden high pitched voice called out to them
"Yes, yes, we are fine, are those eyes only for decoration, emergency food?"
"Hey! Don't call me that too, purple eyes!"
Paimon shouted
"You guys! You need to get down now! Its Stormterror!"
Another voice called out to them
"Amber? You're here too?" Lumine asked as Amber came closer using all her energy to run to to the 3 new guests of Mondstadt,
"Yeah!, it's not safe here anymore, c'mon guys let's get moving, I'll help you guys down from the building." Amber replied with a rather serious tone with a sense of urgency.

Large tornadoes started forming around Mondstadt as the people tried their best to get to an area safe enough for their survival, unfortunately some were not so lucky.
Lumine was no stranger to death, but after looking over the destruction and death Stormterror was enacting on the city, felt like she really needed to do something about this, "Amber!, how do you usually fight this thing?" Lumine asked, facing Amber.

"Fight it?! Uhhh well, as of right now we don't have enough military capabilities as Grandmaster Varka took all the experienced Knights and equipment we had on an expedition a while ago." Amber said in a sad tone.
"Great.", was the only reply Lumine could come up with, while thinking of a new way to repel the dragon, a familiar irritating voice came to her ears from behind her.

"Trying to be a hero aren't we?"
"Shut it Heim, i'm trying to think here"
"I have an idea to help here sunshine, but I guess you don't want to hear it, also if you call me Heim again, I'll make sure not to catch you next time."
"Okay, okay I'm sorry." Lumine said in a not so sincere tone, but she still conceded to hear whatever idea or plan Heimdall concocted.

"So, what's your plan, Dall?"
"You know? I thought of explaining it to you but I changed my mind, instead you'll have to figure it out yourself." Heimdall replied, grabbing her left arm with a strong grip
"W-What are you doing?! I was just kidding! Wai- I'm sorry Heimdall, there, see?"
"Shut up, I'll be throwing you to the lizard."
"What?!" Lumine shouted as Amber and Paimon's eyes widened in shock.

"You didn't hear what I said?, I think you need to get your ears cleaned up after this, I said I'll be throwing you to Stormterror, Simple, you said you knew what you were doing with a windglider right? Then there's no problem."
Heimdall said calmly
"W-wait Heimdall I dont think this is a good idea! " said Amber down the building,
"Yeah, put her down purple eyes!" Echoed Paimon
"Heimdall, there has to be a better plan!, I mean how am I even able to touch it in the air!?"
Lumine said as she expresses her concerns

Heimdall simply ignored them as he grabbed Lumine's shoulder and waist
"W-wait you can't be serious!".

"I am serious, and as for how you'd be able to attack it, well that's not up to me." and with his Aesir strength, simply lifted her up for a bit then applied enough force to Lumine to go flying.

As Lumine was screaming, justifiably so,
Heimdall simply chuckled as Paimon and Amber couldn't believe their eyes
"You both look like idiots with that shocked face, she'll live if that's what you're so worried about." Heimdall said nonchalantly.

___
Genshin Impact is owned by Hoyoverse.
God of War is owned by Santa Monica Studios.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33 4 3
When the Gofer Project goes awry, 16 students find themselves on the shores of Teyvat with an equally lost traveler from ANOTHER world, named Lumine...
36K 1.1K 12
When someone goes missing, it's only natural to go search for them. He screwed up the moment he forgot to leave a note or announce that he was going...
3.2K 35 24
When Renesmee finally learns the truth about her birth, she runs away from Forks and starts a new life in New York City. But what happens when the Av...
721 23 14
Another fanfiction based on Loki and Thor. CONTAINS SPOILERS FOR RAGNAROK AND INFINITY WAR IF NOT YET WATCHED. Asgard is destroyed. Loki, Thor, Heimd...