Frost prince (DXD x male read...

By DarrickDerleth8

I don't own any characters from highschool DXD. More

Bio
His Peerage
Prologue: The beginning of the Prince of Ice
Chapter 1: Scouting Ahead
Chapter 2: A chill wind blows
Chapter 4: Settlings temperature down across the nation
Chapter 5: Memories of the blessed day
Chapter 6: The pressure of being popular
His Peerage's familiars
Chapter 7: Meeting pimp chicken wannabe
Chapter 8: Let's get to training!

Chapter 3: A cold front in the horizon

458 11 4
By DarrickDerleth8

At the classroom in Kuoh Academy, Y/n was doing some school work until Rias came in his classroom and tell the teacher that she needed him. So the teacher excused him from the class and Y/n started to follow Rias to the ORC club and introduced them to Y/n to her Peerage, Koneko, Akeno, and Kiba.

Then after the introduction, Y/n said something to Rias about something important.

Y/n: Rias, I've encountered a fallen angel yesterday but she needs my help because she's being forced and her sisters will.

Rias: I see. But we don't know where they're at.

Y/n: Don't worry, I'll ask Kalawarner when I get home.

Rias: And that's the person who asked you, yes?

He nodded then Koneko spoke up and said to him.

Koneko: How're you going to do that?

Y/n: I haven't figured that out but I do need a catchphrase, a really good one.

He handed his candy bar to Koneko, she took a small bite of his candy bar and she likes him.

Koneko: I like him already.

Rias: Well, after that you rescued them, what're you going to do with them?

Y/n: They're going to live under me but I'll wait until they decide to join my Peerage.

Then at sometime, he gets up from the seat and went out the door and proceeded to go back to his class, while Akeno looked at Rias.

Akeno: My, your childhood friend is quite a cutie, Rias.

Rias: Don't even think about Akeno.

Akeno pouted and then Koneko asked Rias about her childhood friend, Y/n Frostia.

Koneko: I hope he'll be my senior but what family is he from?

Rias: The Frostia family.

(Timeskip)

Then after school, Y/n and his Peerage, including Kalawarner, was in his living room while discussing about the plan.

Y/n: So, where's the place where your sisters are being held at?

Kalawarner: The church in Kuoh. And going there would be suicidal, there's few of the fallen angels there.

Y/n: Then we'll have to create confusion when we get there, and Tatsumi.

Tatsumi turned to him and asked him.

Tatsumi: What?

Y/n: I've seen Issei who's back alive and is now currently wondering about how's he alive, and if there's a enemy who's about to kill him, step in and fight. Also, do not let Issei know about you or who're you working for, got it?

He nodded. Then Y/n continue about his plans.

Y/n: While the fallen angels are distracted by the rest of us, while Wendy and Kazuma are in the church and they'll head to cell where her sisters are.

Wendy: On it, big brother!

Kazuma: Wait, what if one of fallen angels spotted me and Wendy?

Y/n: Use your wind powers to destroy them.

Both of them nodded. Then Y/n told them head out to the church in Kuoh. When they arrive at nighttime, Y/n and his five members in his Peerage while Katerea is keeping Kalawarner company and the same thing as Grayfia, Esdeath, Graf Zeppelin, and Belfast, and Tatsumi is keeping an eye on Issei.

Then Yumi came up to me and gave Y/n a update about the security.

Yumi: There's a lot of them.

Y/n was thinking about how'll they created a distraction, then he thought of an idea.

Y/n: How about we created a really dense fog that they can't even see us?

Hood: That may work.

Y/n: Alright. Let's rock.

He, and Yumi created a dense fog and has to be big enough to not get spotted by them. The fallen angels were confused about where the fog comes from and they're getting sneak attacked inside of the fog while Wendy and Kazuma was at the back door.

Kazuma pulled the backdoor and noticed that it was locked.

Kazuma: Shit. It's locked. We need to find a window to-

He was cutoff because Wendy punched the backdoor with minimal strength wide open and Kazuma was shocked. Wendy turned to him and said.

Wendy: Does this work?

Kazuma: Uhhh....yeah. It does. (Holy shit! How can a young kid have that much strength?!?! Wait, Y/n told me that she was a Sky Dragon in human form.)

Both of them got inside of the backdoor of the church and heading to the holding cell, while they're heading down, Wendy asked Kazuma a question.

Wendy: Kazuma. Do you think that we'll get our own familiars like Y/n?

Kazuma: Don't know, kid. But he will, and maybe he'll teach us how to manipulate ice one day.

Wendy: Really?! That's cool!

Kazuma: (Chuckle) (She's to innocent.)

As they reached down, they arrived at the holding cell area. Both Kazuma and Wendy searched around for a minute or two then they found Raynare and Mittelt was being captive and injured not too bad.

Kazuma: We need to find a key or something to unlock the cell door-

He was cutoff again because Wendy was holding the cell door and rips it right off. Yet again, Kazuma was shocked.

Wendy: What? Did I did something bad?

Kazuma: No, you didn't. (Fucking hell! She's strong as shit! Where'd Y/n found this powerhouse of the kid like Wendy at?!)

Before they could grab Raynare and Mittelt, one of the fallen angels and reading his green light spear.

Fallen angel 3: Step away! Now!

Kazuma: There's four of them. Wendy, can you take care of these bullies? They might bully me, your friend.

Fallen angel 2: (Laughing)

Fallen angel 4: Are you serious?! (Laughing) What's a kid going to do to us?!

Kazuma: (Smirks) I warned you.

Wendy: Sky dragon Slayer Magic: Sky Dragon's Roar!

She then released a hurricane-like blast to wipe out the four fallen angels and left a giant hole that leads to the outside.

Kazuma: (Damn, a child who's literally a fucking powerhouse.) Now, let's get these two out of here.

Wendy: Right.

So both of them picked Raynare and Mittelt up, and they went outside and Y/n, Yumi, and Hood came. Y/n saw the damage and looks at Wendy and said to her.

Y/n: Wendy. Did you do that?

Wendy: Yes, they're about to hurt us and I use my Sky Dragon Slayer Magic to kill them.

Y/n: You did great job, Wendy.

He made a thumbs up at Wendy, she did the same thing. Then he gets a call from Tatsumi.

Y/n: Tatsumi, what's up?

Tatsumi: It's issei. He's died due to blood loss from that spear. Wait, who're they?

Y/n: (Aw shit! Rias!) Tatsumi, get out of there before you get spotted!

Before the rescue mission, Tatsumi was keeping an eye on Issei while he was still wondering about how's he alive.

Then moments later on, he noticed that he sky change color and Tatsumi knew what it means. He changed into Incursio armor and dashed off to Issei.

Issei was being chased by a male fallen angel named Dohnaseek and Issei got his leg got impaled and before he was about to die, Tatsumi in his armor came in and saved him.

Dohnaseek: What? Who're you?

Tatsumi (Incursio): You won't hurt him, fallen!

Issei: (Holy fuck, that armor looks cool!! I wish I have one!)

Without no haste, Tatsumi step-vanish to land a strike on Dohnaseek, but he blocked it. He summoned his blue light spear and threw it at Tatsumi but he used his spear to slice his light spear in half and both of them got into a fight.

As they're fighting, Jason, another fallen angel, appear right behind Issei.

Jason: If you can't kill this stray devil, then I will.

He reading his red light spear and threw it at Issei, then Koneko kicked it, and Rias and Akeno was here to save Issei from his death. Jason recommended Dohnaseek to retreat and Tatsumi hide from Rias, Koneko, and Akeno from getting spotted and he hide in a bush also he deactivated his Incursio armor.

Tatsumi: (Damn, that was close. Gotta let Y/n know about this)

He used his magic to call Y/n and he begins to speak.

Y/n: Tatsumi, what's up?

Tatsumi: It's Issei. He died due to the blood loss from that spear.

Then Koneko heard something.

Tatsumi: Wait, who're they?

Y/n: Tatsumi! Get out of there before you get spotted!

Tatsumi: On it.

He then disappeared into the darkness and Koneko was wondering about that mysterious guy.

Back at Y/n's house, Graf Zeppelin used her healing magic on Raynare and Mittelt at their wounds and bruises.

G. Zeppelin: Zhat should do it. They'll be fine in zhe morning.

Kalawarner: I'm glad about that, Zeppelin.

Y/n: Well, rescue mission has been successful. Great job, Kazuma, Wendy, Hood, and Yumi. Now, let's go to bed.

They'll agreed. At his bedroom, Y/n was getting ready to go to bed then he went on his bed and went to sleep, but the cat came in his room and changed into a female person.

???: Well, he's a cute one. But I wondering if he could help me to prove that I'm innocent.

She then got on his bed amd slept beside him.

(Hope you guys enjoyed it! And maybe you guys can help me out with his Peerage familiars in the familiar forest episode. Also, what should his catchphrase should be?)

(ReeganNichol, I hope you see this, and help me with chapter 4 of this story and what's the title should be called.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.1K 890 18
I don't own Highschool dxd. I don't own any pictures shown. Those belong to their respective owners. I only own the new plot parts.
28.2K 464 21
I do not own Highschool DXD
49.5K 644 21
(Really) Slow updates
51.3K 808 26
"What will it be, stay there and give up while dying on the floor or will you take my power and fight for those you care about" That is the question...