HER ARRANGED FAITH!

By Darkglorywrites

🖤🌼Dedication 🌼🖤 For girls who afraid to love but want it.... For boys who're finding there love in every... More

Characters
* ONE *
*TWO*
*THREE*
*Four*
*FIVE*
*SIX*
*SEVEN*
*EIGHT*
*TEN*
*ELEVEN*
✨🌼
*TWELVE*
*THIRTEEN*
*FOURTEEN*
*FIFTEEN*
*SIXTEEN*
*EIGHTEEN*
*SEVENTEEN*
*NINETEEN*
*TWENTY*
*TWENTY-ONE*
*TWENTY-TWO*
*TWENTY-THREE*
*TWENTY-FOUR*
*TWENTY-SEVEN*
*TWENTY-FIVE*
*TWENTY-SIX*
note
*TWENTY-EIGHT*

*NINE*

797 15 25
By Darkglorywrites

*Namika's POV*

"Okay now let's work on wedding it's 11AM already" mom told pulling the group hug but papa ji was holding me as his own daughter.......

"Bas bhi kriye vansh ke papa"

"Are you jealous...? That's my daughter I'll  will love her as much as I want" I giggled and again a thought of papa{her own father} came in my mind he loves me like this but never expressed and now I got a dad who express as well I swipe the tear......

"Namika... It's okay" dad tapped my head and then shoulder....

"I feel so lucky that I got a new family" I told looking at three of them....

"We too are lucky to have you" they all said in unison and for the first time I laughed without regrets so loud that my parents only made me 7 years ago.....

{you all want her parents death story....?}

"Woah your smile and laughter are blessing baccha" mom said and the word baccha touched my soul....

"Kaka...." Mom called someone and they all came with large gifts and somethings I can't see....

"Beta this all is your gift for marrige coz we'll leave just after it and this" she picked a special one...

"This is your joda{wedding dress which is given by groom's side} for wedding you have to wear this" she handed me the lehanga and other jewellery & accessories

"Sure mom" I said and accept the dress with respect....

"It's 11:10 the makeup artist will come on 3 PM okay" she said with a smile which I returned and they all went from there but naman gave me a flying kiss which I rejected dramatically in response he stamped and left angrily..... I laughed but what if he's really angry I went to him.....

"Naman....." I said placing my hand on his shoulders... He jerked his shoulder in result my hand dropped..... Let me act....

"ooouchh" there was wall I was actually acting that my hand hits the wall and I took my hand in other one..... And started groaning in pain.....

"Bhabhi I-I'm sorr-y I didn't me-an to bhabh-i" he was shuttering and his hands were caressing my hand continuously the fear in his eyes my god!!!

"Shh naman I am-"

"NAMAN" a voice echoed in the corridor and it's the lion who roared VANSH but why he's so tensed...? Why he cares...? He don't need to... I don't want it from him.... He came near me and hold my hand from his hand... I hate vansh's touch as well....

"Bhai.. wo" vansh glared at naman and he went silent......

"You don't need to take care of me I can and it's noth-" I said taking my hands back but he wasn't bother by my words or action.... And cut my sentence...

"Naman bring first Aid box" Vansh ordered and naman ran towards any first room in his path...

"And yea it's not my need it's my desire to make you feel better" vansh told not seeing in my eyes only rotating my fingers and hands to look the pressure of pain in area but there is nothing....

"Even you desire or whatever, I don't want... it's undesirable for me you don't have to spend your previous time for me" I said and glared at him he looked back but not with anger or fear from me not like this that's something else..... But why I care...?

"Bhai here" naman was back with box in hurry panicking a little... I took my hand from his grip and looked at naman....

I lift his chin and told......
"Are you still mad at your bhabhi...?"

"No bhabhi never I'll get angry and that was only fun really" naman said grabbing my hand in his both taking it towards his forehead sobbing slightly.....

"Same goes with me naman I was kidding with my brother can't I...?" He took his head up and looked at me with doe eyes those were asking that was it really joke..?

"Yes I was acting to get your attention deverji" I laughed and again pulled his nose, stick my tounge and ran from there but vansh grabbed my arm....

"Don't run go and get ready" he told me while I don't want to agree on his words...

"It's not time for wedding right now" I defended but his expression changed from bossy to like I will scold him...
he rubbed his back neck...

"I... Don't know I forgot where I placed mangalsutra and now I can't find" naman left while giggling seeing the condition of his elder dominant brother in front of her bhabhi a.k.a me... Haha

"Can't you be a little careful..?"

"I know that's a huge mistake but let's buy it again let's go..." Vansh said in his manly voice and I nodded....

*****************

*Vansh's POV*

That's a lie to spend time with her I'll return that previous one to the shopowner or I'll keep it that's not too expensive for me though... For her I can be a begger as well, she can take all my money......

She can out wearing a kurti with open hair her hands full of mehandi and she's looking more gorgeous... well she always looks...

"Let's go..?" She asked and I nodded...

"Wait let me call guards" I was going to call them but she touched my hand to stop... I controlled again coz her touch feels like an invitation.....

"My gunmans are already there"
She said and I remembered ohh she had personal gunman's...
well my lady is a judge a criminal judge she needs protection but now I'm enough for her but if she'll not take them that's against the rules....

"Okay but I need mine too" she frown at me and...

"Who'll harm a doctor..?" My bug's curiosity is a new cute thing..... unlocked.....

"No one but they can harm a billionaire and husband of a judge as well" she shook her head and went outside we went to our car... A car of her gunmans are front of us and mine as back...

"Well how many gunmans you have..?" I asked because if there are too many then we'll face difficulty in shop... We settled on car I was driving and she's beside me now thos place git his owner...

"Personally 6 but right now with us they're 2" I start the car and changed gear..

"Okay then I'll say two of mine to go back otherwise there would be crowd in shop" I said taking glances at her

"I'm telling you na no need of yours one mine guards will protect you as well" she said checking her phone...

"Do you really think I care for myself..?" She shot a gaze towards me to read my eyes what I meant ......

"Y-ea" she said hesitantly .

"Yes partially but not more than yours" I said while focusing on driving as well...

"But I don't need" This.... this thing is so rude of her it challenge me but give me an assurance of her uniqueness & boldness as well... Will she'll tell this while taking pleasure as well..? Shh horny vansh don't....

"Okay I'm telling my guards to leave I am enough for you so you can cancel yours too"

"You know what I'm enough for myself but still I have to take them that's rule" she told in one intake of air and in one octave high than usual...Glaring at me

"Okay okay calm down my bug" I said caressing her hair....

"Don't" she jerked her head which cause pain due to suddenness I know I can read from her face.... She needs something to reduce her pain and to lift her mood..... What I'm having in car..? I saw a icecream shop but on the other side I took a U-turn...

"What's your favorite flavour...?" Shit did it sounds dirty.....?

"Excuse me...?" Her expression told me it sounds.... I stopped infront of store pointed out there to told her to look outside... She made a 'O' face and again instead of climbing down she looked at me....

Again she'll tell I don't need it.....

"What is this for I don't need it" she said as I thought before....

"For lifting your mood" I said and went towards her gate to open but namika vansh singh will ever not be a stubborn brat...? She already got down but two man in not so formal but in casual wear with guns are beside us.... I bend down to here ear...

"They are your gunmen..?" she nodded and went to store......

"A butterscotch please...And what you both will take...?"
She asked the guards but not me what an insult but I'll take give insult as punishments girl wait and scream then..

"No need namika we're okay" what the actual fuck I didn't ever
called her by exact name

"Why aren't they giving you respect like why aren't they callin' you ma'am..Or something respective word?" Her expression changed to fear her forehead got sweaty and warm she's a statue like.... what I said..? I hold her hand and rubbed her Palm...

"Sorry did I said something wrong..?" I asked her still rubbing her palm....

"Sir here's your icecream" the shopkeeper said....

"Bug...?" I lifted her and took her to car coz here I don't want any drama...... I placed her on my lap and caressed her hair.....

"Here take your icecream okay eat it you'll feel good" she came out of that fear and looked down at my legs where she was sitting and then my face she jumped and sat on her place taking away the cone and sat silently... I went to store and brought all pieces of butterscotch and I brought myself a chocolate one which is also for her with all pieces of dark chocolate.....

I came back to the car and put the icecreams in the fridge of my car and gave chocolates to her....

"I don" she was trying to tell but I cut her in between..

"I know you don't want but later you'll find out that you neck hurts so for relief you have to take it even if you don't want..." I said looking to her eyes she gulp and nodded that's like my good little bug... I tapped her head but she shot a glare and I took my hands back...

"okay okay" I said laughing a little and she smiled fuck!? She smiled.....!!!?? A genuine grin...!?

But I have to ask something to her guards about what happened when I asked her about telling her ma'am I should know the reason of her behavior and sudden silence.....

We went to jewellery shop and she started selecting the piece where I went for my job..

"Sir do you need anything..?" One of her guards asked...

"What's your names first..?"I asked folding my sleeves...they tighten the grip of their guns I gave them an assuring smile that I won't do anything....

"Mine raghav and he's ranvijay" raghav who's more heighted like 6'0 feet around told and second a little shorty who was around 5'10 was ranvijay... I put my both arm on their shoulders..

"Now tell why you don't tell her ma'am..?"

"S-ir wo na-mika ne ma-na kr rakha hai" they were in good terror like this they'll protect my bug...?

"Why...?" I asked in a deep octave

"Namika told us not to tell" ranvijay told this time and I appreciate that he got some guts...

"I don't repeat"

"Coz there was a boy whom she loved he also called her ma'am to trap and end with harassing her" raghav told in one go and the moment I hear I wanna kill that man he touched my bug and I'll kill him infront of her...

Begging for life in front of her his eyes will come out of socket... His nose will bleed... His intestines will be in ground still it will look like an accident... I know where and how to attack to make it nothing conclusion for postmortem... Doctor for a reason though....

"Name..?" I asked while grabbing their neck lightly.....

"No need of your anger sir she's The Namika Roy she already destroyed his life... He's begging for his survival right now, the way that guy was a fuckboy she cut down the manhood of that person but she didn't killed him to survive and die both in same time.. she hate playboys sir" my grip around them loosed and my mind was just feeling the urge to worship her right now....

She... She really is my bug who will annnoy her she's going to harm them physically and mentally....

"Vansh...." Fvck no did i heard my name with her voice....?

"Let's go it's 2 Pm already and the makeup artist will come on no time" I was just starring at her lips the words from her mouth are bless to my ears.... The way her eyes sparks but hatred and madness with sorrow is there which I have to fill with only love.... The back story why she hate me and my presence.... Why she can't trust me... are now known to me and after it I wanna prove myself to her that she deserves the whole universe she deserve every best fucking treatments from me..

I was looking at her I took the bag of Jewel from her hand placed my right hand behind her head and pecked forehead... I went directly without uttering anything.... Coz.. I know she'll defend and that's not surprising because she got harassed by the boy she loved and cherry on the top he was a fuckboy and she think me as well I guess coz of my past ships but I'll never force her before her permission.. once she's comfortable with me I'll not take my steps back.... I'll be her man in whom she can trust..

Let's marry bug I'll show you what devotion is deeper than the ocean... Beautiful than the moon without scars... Brighter than the sun... and more aromaticity than any fragrance.....

She came in the car looking all angry and giving death glares with that red tint in her cheeks aghhh she's combination of both.... I know she didn't felt it before and this seems so unreal to her..... But believe me bug this is the slightest one, you deserve more...

"You wanna settle here or are we going...?" She told in an irritated tone...

"Don't be a scary bug wait a little"

"Sir here's your order" a man came giving a flower bouquet.....

"Here take this as our pre marrige gift..." I gave her and started driving I gave her lavenders which was her favorite.. I stalked her today from early morning to the incident of that her act with naman.....

"How you know I love lavenders...?Are you a stalker..? Oh I forgot you had stalked too many girls before" she faked a chuckle and smelled the flowers.. I felt hurt in core but she faced more than you...... calm down convince her dumb.... Wait Am I psychologist.... Tsk tsk tsk Vansh singh... Where you have to use your courses you're unable to..

"No actually lavenders are mine favorite too and yea I stalked you and it was my first experience I'll try to be better in this so I can know more about you coz you'll not tell it by yourself" her eyes were doubled and she shot her head towards me again fastly...

"Don't do that so fast.... right now you'll now feel nothing but after you'll feel pain if you wanna look at me in disbelief or anger just move your head lightly and then glare I can feel the warmth in that way also okay..?" She rolled her eyes aishhh this bug....

*************************

I know you'll want their marrige and after scene but trust me if vansh wasn't aware of namika's reason behind this behavior than he'll not be ae to love that the way he love after knowing that is far better....

Thankyou so much for 380+view if you had read before chapter than you that I'm happy with views as well and soon we'll reach 500

Thos part isn't edited so there are too many typing mistakes I'll edit it later....

Thankyouuuuuuuuuuuuuu allll of you and special thanks to.... hena984 SimranRattan1

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

290K 10.7K 63
She never thought she would find someone that she could fall so fast in love with. He changed everything. He showed her that she could have someone...
1.9M 10.7K 55
In which a girl learns how to fight against her demons and the boy who fails to understand her
28.6K 2.9K 55
Agastya Singh Rathore- the cold hearted man. Passionate, fearless, ambitious, the man for whom every girl prays, He only worships the love of his lif...