Biggest secret of my life

By EyesOfMind

This is an arrange marriage story. Where Tara Mehta who belongs to an upper middle-class family and Armaan Si... More

Aesthetic✨
Introduction
Introduction 2
Chapter 1: She and her family
Chapter 2: He and his family
Chapter 3: Anxiety and panic attack
Chapter 4: Mesmerizing eyes
Chapter 6: Day out of younger Rathors
Chapter 7: plan for Sanaya's wedding
Chapter 8: Finally, they meet
Chapter 9: Armaan's anger
Chapter 10: Radhika admired Tara
Chapter 11: Preparation for Anniversary party
Chapter 12: Anniversary party
Chapter 13: Marriage proposal
Chapter 14: Mehta's reaction on proposal
Chapter 15: Tara's first visit in Rajmahal
Chapter 16: Armaan's answer to Tara
Important Note:
Chapter 17: Armaan knows about Sana
Chapter 18: Tara's time with Rathor sibligs
Chapter 19: Small drive of Tara and Armaan
Chapter 20: Surprise for friends
Author's Note
Chapter 21: Tara's suffer
Chapter 22: Glimpse of past
Chapter 23: Date fix
Questions
New story
Chapter 24: Unknown Parcel
Chapter 25: Different Feelings
Chapter 26: Party at Saxena
Chapter 27: Beautiful moments
Chapter 28: Beautiful moments 2
Chapter 29: Shopping and preparation
Chapter 30: Engagement
Chapter 31: Surprise
Chapter 32: The Talk
Chapter 33: Accident
Chapter 34: Hospital
Chapter 35: Preplanning?
Chapter 36: Culprit and The Secrets
Chapter 37: New Change in Pink city E.M.
Chapter 38: Mitali and her Minions
Chapter 39: New Project
Chapter 40: Get-together
Chapter 41: Continue...
Chapter 42: Mission
Chapter 43: Mother's concern
Chapter 44: Emotions
Chapter 45: Marriage Preparation
Chapter 46: Wedding shopping
Chapter 47: Who is she?
Chapter 48: Bua sa and The Girl
Note:

Chapter 5: Shopping

528 21 0
By EyesOfMind

Next day:-

Tara wakes up early today because she slept more yesterday and see the time, it is 7 am so she yawns and step out of the bed and take a shower for 20 mins and come out in bathrobe, stand in front of her closet and getting confused what to wear. Then something caught her attention, so she takes it out and started to get ready. She wears wide lag jeans and crop top and tie her hair in rough bun, add some jewelry like earring stud, bracelet, watch and shoes... and comes out of her room see that both are still not come out, so she thought to make breakfast and coffee. And placed it on table and go to others room to wake them up...

Aadhya's room:-

Tara come and see that the door is open, so she goes in and see that bed is empty, so she was about to go but heard click and see that Aadhya come out of the bathroom and is already ready...

Tara: ready or anything is remained...

Aadhya: no ready let's go and wake that Kumbhakaran up otherwise she will not wake up... (slightly laugh)

Tara: I know right... let's go... (chuckling)

They come out and walk towards Mahira's room and knock but the door was open...

Mahira's room:-

Aadhya: see I tell you she is sleeping like a log... (rolling her eyes)

Tara: let's do something... (winking)

Aadhya: what is the plan... (excitedly)

Tara whisper something in her ears... and both laugh slightly keeping their hand on their mouth...

Aadhya goes to bathroom and take out a tub fill with water and splash on Mahira...

Mahira: tsunami..tsunami..... please save me Tara Aadhya... (wake up)

Tara and Aadhya started to laugh loudly seeing her situation...

Mahira gets confused first but then she understands who did that and glared both of them...

Tara: get up lazybones we have to go to shopping and then we will go for movie let's go now and get ready fast... (say excitedly)

Mahira sees her and smile slightly and look at Aadhya and she gesture her that she is okay now and Mahira sigh in relief... move to the bathroom to get ready...

They move to the dining table and do their breakfast with chatting. Out of blue Tara's phone ring and it was Karan's phone...

Tara: hallo bhai... (screaming excitedly)

Karan: why are you screaming idiot... (getting annoy)

Tara: why did you call me... (ignoring)

Karan: mom was asking about you that's why...

Tara: ohhh tell her that I will come at night because we are going for shopping and then movie... (excitedly)

Karan: okay enjoy and take care of yourself bye bye... and cut the call...

Mahira: what happened...

Tara: mom was asking about me to bhai nothing else...

Mahira: ohhh...

Aadhya: let's go it's already 10 am so everything is open now...

Tara: yeah, let's go...

They clean the table, take their purse and come out of the house and lock their apartment, and moves to the parking lot and take out their car. Three of them settle into the car and start the music. Moved their car to their destination while enjoying the music...

They reach to the mall from where they daily do shop and started to discuss that in which shop they go first and then decide that they will go for wedding shopping first and then in casual shop, so they move to the ethnic shop...

Salesgirl: welcome to our shop mam... what do you want... (with smile)

Tara: we want lehengas... (Indian traditional wear)

Salesgirl: this way mam... (pointing her towards left side)

Tara: thanks... (smilingly)

And then they started to see different type of lehengas, and Aadhya and Mahira choose for themselves, but Tara is still confused which one is better and her eyes catch something, and beautiful smile come on her face and see pointed on that and ask a salesgirl to take out that piece...

Tara: guys how is that one... (pointing the beautiful lehenga)

It was off white in colour with deep neck and sleeveless blouse and simple lehenga with simple embroidery and net dupatta...

Mahira: wow yar it's just so beautiful... (excitedly)

Aadhya: of course, it should be wonderful after all it was Tara's choice...

Tara take that lehenga from salesgirl and move to the trial room, she was looking very beautiful in that, so she purchases it. After that they shop necessary things and other matching things, they move to food court and give their order and started to talk casually...

There she come their enemy seeing them and stand in front of Tara...

Sanaya: hey girls what's up...opps how can you be good after seeing the invitation... (smirking)

Aadhya:  ceiling is up there... (sarcastically)

Sanaya ignores her and focus on Tara... so Tara replies to her...

Tara: I am soooo happy for you and that good for nothing boyfriend of yours... you know what he is best for the girl like you... (tightly smiling)

Sanaya: don't you dare to said anything about him... (getting angry)

Mahira: why what will you do complain him about us then go we are not interested... (rolling her eyes)

Sanaya: that we will see, and I know that you guys are jealous of me... because he comes to me ditching Tara... (compose herself and smirked)

Now Tara is getting angry but take a deep breath and calm herself down and come in front of her folding her hand on her chest...

Tara: ohhh really, jealous that to of you my foot and about ditching me, if he can ditch me then what will he do when he comes to know about your real face just think about it... (smirkingly)

Sanaya gets scared little...

Sanaya: how will he know... anyways I am getting late I have to do shopping... (avoiding further conversation)

Sanaya runs away from there...

Trio sees each other and starts laughing loudly...

Aadhya: what a shot buddy... (while laughing)

Mahira: haa yarr kya sunaya hai tune usko... (still laughing)

And then they enjoy their lunch and move to the theatre to watch movie...

Rajmahal:-

Same morning, in Armaan's room for the first time he is on bed till this time (actually it is already 7:30) and thinking something or we can say about someone but suddenly someone knock, he sighs and stand up from the bed and open the door... and see his sibling and cousins are standing in front of him...

Armaan: what happened... (raising his one eyebrow)

Abir: same question what happened... you did not sleep before this much, so we thought something happened and we come to see you...

Armaan: nothing you go downstairs I will be there in 20 mins... (with straight face)

And close the door on their face and everyone's jaw drop seeing this...

Abhimanyu: what happened to bhai (brother) suddenly... (getting confused about his behavior because he did not see him like this before)

Abhira: I think we should ask Raghav bhai because bhai was with him last night...

Akshita: di is right he will say what happened...

Akshit: hmm for now let's go...

Everyone goes to the palace garden to have breakfast... because they do their breakfast in the garden every Sunday...

-----------------------------------------------------------

Keep reading and stay healthy and happy...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 76.4K 42
( π“π‘πž π‘π¨π²πšπ₯ 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 #𝟏) "Alright this is getting out of my head, just out with it, who is she?" His best friend asked him.. "MERI HONE...
828K 55.6K 64
She is a beautiful girl not so innocent .... all day engaged in reading novels......surrounded by many people around so called "her family" ... yet...
75K 3.6K 17
"Feel that?" He asked, keeping her hand still. "That's what you do to me. Every time I see you. Every time I hear you laugh. Every time I think of yo...