A Heroes Job

By Pheonix678

Link Littlecreek wasn't at all like her predecessors. For starters, she wasn't Hylian nor was she a male even... More

Prologue
From normal to bad
Wind's p.o.v.
First's P.O.V.
Wild P.O.V.
Warrior's P.O.V.
Artemis P.O.V.
Legend's P.O.V.
Spirit's P.O.V.
Sky's P.O.V.
Sun's P.O.V.
Hyrule P.O.V.
Four's P.O.V.
Twilight's P.O.V.
Calamity's P.O.V.
Wolfie's/Twilight's P.O.V.
Time
Chris/ Strider
Fierce Diety p.o.v.
Time/ Malon POV
Time's Era Castle town: Strider
Time's Zelda: Destiny's POV
Interlude
Legend
First
Twilight
Wild
Sky & Time
Warriors
Strider
Tony
Twilight
Hyrule
Legend

Fable

6 0 0
By Pheonix678

Of all the things that I expected to see at the market; my brother with three of his incarnations and a foreign human girl certainly wasn't it.

The human paled slightly at the sight of me though I brushed it off for now. My focus was on my brother.

"Where have you been it's been months since I saw you," I told him

"The same as last time. Traveling to other eras in Hyrule. By the way Fable this is the newest member of our group that she named The Chain, Strider. She's the Link after Wild and get this she's not even from Hyrule she's from Midgard," Legend said and my mind screeched to a halt.

A female...a human female... no a Midgardian human female Link. Seeing her felt like a punch to the gut.

"It's okay let it out, " Strider said sounding resigned

I screamed out every profanity in the book and them some. Why just why after all this time? Why?

By the time I finished catching my breath from my long winded rant the world around the heroes distorted before the heroes  of courage vanished into the ether....so much for a family dinner/interrogation session I was going to try to convince Link of later. A well save it for the next time they're in this era.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 32 7
Due to an unfortunate portal mishap, the Chain is thrown into a world similar to but so unlike their own. They meet a wolf kid, a young girl with bom...
35 1 1
Sheik's job was written out for him the moment he was born. Be the guide, be the shadow, but nothing more. He was content with those rules, Impa made...
6.3K 287 45
Written in Blood . {After OoT/MM fic} Hyrule is on the brink of another bloody war when he returns, the hero that had slipped away to be forgotten by...
15.2K 598 56
A Linked Universe Reader Insert Fanfiction. This day was not going as you had planned. It probably was not going as planned for these travellers you...