My Nightmare

By preshawrites

[Target- 1k followers in 2024?] Girls are bound to fall for red flags, so does Avantika. But before she real... More

Copyright
๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–‰๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–†๐–™๐–Ž๐–”๐–“
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–—๐–†๐–ˆ๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐–†๐–Š๐–˜๐–™๐–๐–Š๐–™๐–Ž๐–ˆ
Glimpse
00: PART ONE
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
FIVE (CONTINUED)
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
๐“๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ผ
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
๐˜ผ๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™˜๐™จ
SIXTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
New Book
TWENTY
Part II
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
๐Œ๐ฒ ๐’๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐–๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ
TWENTY THREE

SEVENTEEN

102 5 4
By preshawrites

Hello lovelies!

Do not forget to check chapter's aesthetic at the end.

Maybe I won't post till another week or two so giving y'all a long update.🦋

You may proceed now.

Read & feel🥂

I entered the aesthetic cafe and sat there at the table near the window, waiting for the VIP's to come soon. By VIP's I mean, Tia and Naina.

I've said this earlier too, that they understand me well and are cool too. Both of them are hella sarcastic.

We had invited Sarah too, but she had some important work, also, when we both had met before few months at my place, she left hurriedly as if some serial killer was behind her.

"Done daydreaming about us?"

"Tiaaaa" I screamed and hugged her and so did she. I'm meeting them after years..so for once I can let my gates down and hug them.

"Ok! No offence taken, carry on with your hugs."

"Aap kon?" I said dramatically while taking a step forward towards Naina.

"See Tia, she already forgot us as soon as she met our jiju." I frozed for a second at Naina's words but soon masked my emotions and hugged her.

[Jiju means..I don't know what jiju will mean in English..guys, help me out if y'all know then.]

"How can I forget you both? Mai saas lena bhul sakti hu par tumhe nahi." I grinned and moved towards the chairs to sit down.

[I can forget to breathe but I can't forget you both]

"Ahann...that's good for you because if you forget us then we'll have to kill you." Tia said. As soon as the words left her mouth the atmosphere became too tensed.

"How are you guys doing?" I asked. "And why did you both have to leave so soon earlier?" We never discussed this on chat, well, because I wasn't using much phone. Point to be noted that they don't even know about Akshay breaking up the friendship with me.

"We are doing good." Tia inhaled a sharp breath, "And the reason why we left earlier was.."

"First you say..whats wrong between you both?" Naina raised her brow at me stopping Tia in between.

"Between who both?" I played dumb. Although I know who they're talking about.

"Don't act smart. Between you and Akshay. You seriously thought that we won't sense your frozenness?" Tia mocked me and God! Who am I even kidding? How can I forget that they know me well from so many years.

I narrated the whole fiasco to them while they listened patiently.

With murderous look? You say it's patiently? Shutup troublemaker.

Well, yes that's right. They are still glaring at me even when the story is over from the past 2 minutes.

"Guys?" I said nervously looking at their faces, I bit my lips.

"He's an ass." Tia rolled her eyes, raising her hairs dramatically in the air.

"Mind your language." I glared at her. "And he is not an... whatever you called him." I felt the urge to clarify this and take his side because no matter what, I cannot curse him neither let anyone do so.

"Says who? She scoffed. "You yourself use cuss words."

"Only when she's angry." Naina corrected her. "And darling," she turned towards me and her eyes softened as she said, "Is he insane? Why didn't he tell you the reason?"

"Bhagwan jaane, kya hua hai usko. But I'm sure that there's a reason behind it, Naina. That he isn't spitting out." I sighed.

[God knows what has happened to him]

"Let's not waste time on this and order something fast, I haven't eaten anything from so long." I mumbled changing the topic.

We ordered croissants, hot chocolate, bagels and donuts, along with coffee for Naina. She likes coffee alot just as much as I like hot chocolate and donuts. Tia likes everything, she's a foodie, actually we all are big foodies.

"You know, it's actually pitiable that Mr. Brady has to solve another murder case that too from his own family." Naina said. But wait...

"Own family?" I asked. What are they even saying? Two murders from his own family?

"Yaa..you didn't knew? Sophia once mentioned this when we got drunk." Naina continued. "She said that her mother was murdered but the cops were corrupted and they soon closed the case in just a week or two." Naina's words were like daggers piercing my heart as all the memory rushed back.

Torture, pain, blood.

"Where the fuck was I? Why didn't I knew about this?" I slammed my hands on the table since the cafe was so packed it didn't draw a lot of attention towards us.

"You had gone to India I guess..attending the wedding." Tia said and I recalled attending my cousin's wedding because my mom had emotionally blackmailed me. I did not want to leave Sophia alone when she was depressed but I had to. I didn't had a choice.

"What happened next? And why did no one take a stand for her?" I asked.

"The cops said that it was a heart attack but the kinfe marks on her abdomen said something else. That's what Sophia told us." My eyes went wide with shock as Naina continued.

"Mr. Brady had to handle everything and he did. He did everything that was in his hands to prove that it was a murder but since he wasn't a cop at that time, he didn't had much authority. Afterall, the others were a lot superior than him." Naina added.

"We never got a chance to tell you this because Sophia didn't wanted to be pitied. She wanted justice, but before she could do anything she.."

I sighed heavily absorbing this huge information. Her mom was murdered and then Sophia died.

Corruption is a bitch. And I can't even imagine what Mr. Brady- Dad- must be going through. His family was freaking murdered and back then he couldn't do anything.

But now we will. Mr. Brady, Aksh and I will not leave those fuckers who did this. They will have to pay terribly for all the torture they did to Sophia.

First aunty, and then Sophia. Who the fuck is behind this family and why? Is Mr. Brady their next target?

I gasped internally thinking about the day when he had an accident. I didn't even talked to him in this three months.

"I need to use the washroom." I excused myself as I had already finished eating and asked the duo to meet me outside after they finish eating. Since Naina is a slow eater it will take them few minutes to come out.

"Why the fuck did this happen?" I growled closing the door behind me and started breathing heavily. For few seconds I stood there, closing my eyes until my breaths became normal.

After a few minutes of calming myself and making a mental note to meet Dad tomorrow, I went out and walked towards the counter to pay the bill.

Naina and Tia were still on the table and didn't notice me paying the bill so it's fine or else they wouldn't let me pay it.

Just when I finished paying the bill, shivers ran down to my spine hearing the voice that came from behind.

"Enjoying, are we?"

The voice was thick, dripping with pure evilness. I didn't turn back but licked my lips nervously as sweat beads formed on my head.

Be strong, Avanti..it's fine. He can't do anything since it's a public place.

Saying this in my mind, I finally turned around and held my head high looking straight into his evil eyes.
You don't want your enemy to know that you are afraid of them.

I crossed my hands on my chest and looked straight into Ranbir Khanna's eyes. "How may I help you?" My voice so cold that even I wasn't able to recognise that it's me who's talking.

But the bastard smirked, "Being sarcastic. I like it, my sweetie." He emphasised the last word.

Sweetie my foot. The bitter flashbacks makes their way in my mind as I continue to stare at him. Calm down Avanti, he's doing it deliberately. I won't be weak again.

"Get out of my way before I call the cops on you." I glared at him and maintained my cold voice.

"Cops," he laughed like a maniac."What will you tell them sweetie? Don't forget that I have a lot more than you to tell the cops. Forgot about the video?" His ugly smirk appeared again but this time it did what it wanted to.

The effect this man has on me is what I hate the most. My lungs forgot its function when he mentioned the word 'videos'. He still has them. Fuck. I'll be doomed if those videos came out.

"Step back you bastard." A loud voice echoed in the entire cafe making everyone halt their actions.

"Close your fucking mouth before I shove the kinfe in your mouth and cut your tongue off." Tia yelled at Ranbir making him flinch a bit. Still that bastard was glaring.

"And don't forget that we aren't like Avantika who will just use verbal language. Violence is the only thing that we know." This time Naina came ahead and spoke with venomous voice that she rarely uses.

Tia took a step ahead while Ranbir took a step back, both glaring at each other but Ranbir's eyes held a tint of fear. Noone can mess with Tia, and now that he did; he'll be paying for it.

When they reached near the exit door, Tia stepped on his foot, digging her heels in his leg causing him stumble over the dustbin behind him.

He's covered in the garbage around him and soon became smelly.

The public surrounded him and his face was red with embarrassment and anger, but we cared less. He was then quick enough to run away in his car.

"Oh shit! I forgot my tote bag inside." Tia facepalmed herself and just when she turned, she clashed with a wall.

"What the hell? Watch where you going, dumbass!" She snapped at the muscular body whom I assumed as a wall.
Naina and I exchanged faces with shock visible on it. The man will be dead now. Noone can defeat Tia when she's angry.

The person narrowed his eyes at her, "You think I did that intentionally?"

"Maybe." She snapped at him. "Then you're wrong miss clumsy." He replied instantly.

The three of us gasped in sync. He's surely dead now.

"How dare you call me clumsy?" Tia pointed a finger at him and what I saw next, was enough for me to choke on my breath.

He held her index finger and pulled her closer to him, just by one freaky finger he managed to pull her towards him and my eyes widened at this.

"You. Are. Clumsy. And just the way you called me dumbass, the same way I called you clumsy. Now if you move aside, I have a lot of work to do unlike you...miss..clumsy." He mocked her with a devilish smirk playing on his face.

Naina covered her mouth in shock. "The boy has some guts." She whispered. "For sure." I agreed at what she said. Noone talked that way with Tia except our girls and that too playfully cause we know how savage she can be.

She will make you cry just by her one liners. And right now after that 'Ranbir fiasco' she's surely irritated.

"Yeah, I surely don't touch people and call it a 'work'." There it is! She smirked and so did he.

The person is surely amused, I can say this by his reaction.

"Okay. Bye miss clumsy." He walked past her and his eyes soon stop at Naina.

He doesn't look like a playboy or something, instead he looks well educated, just a bit careless. Careless of what others think or say. Maybe I'm guessing this because of the way he talked and is dressed up.

He opened his mouth to speak to Naina while Naina just stood there with wide eyes absorbing everything that just happened.

"Hello to you, Miss..?"

"Way out of your league." Tia came in between him and Naina while glaring at him. "Her name is, 'Miss way out of your league.' Now get your ass outta here before I kick it."

"So desperate to already touch me again, miss clumsy?" He chewed his cheeks looking at Tia's flushed face. What the hell is going on? Tia is blushing? My eyes widened more until it reaches its limit.

"Step back Nicholas." A stern voice echoed and I froze at my place. My back stiffened as I held my hem of the dress tightly, so tightly that it will tear the fabric. I am well aware of this voice that came from my left side and I won't turn towards it.

If I do, I will get weak. And I ain't gonna feel any emotions after all that happened. I won't show 'him' how much I missed him or how much I craved for him.

But He can't be here. I'm dreaming. I'm hallucinating his voice maybe. Aksh can't be here, right?

And just to prove me wrong he came and stood ahead of the trio. His back is faced towards me and still I'm getting nervous of how should I react. What will happen when he will turn?

Should I leave? Or should I just stand here and ignore him? Latter one seems good because if I leave then the sisters will get worried.

"I was just talking bro.", Nicholas drawled. "Stop behaving like I talked to your girl."

Your girl? Did he got a new girlfriend? Not new..I mean..I wasn't his girlfriend afterall but I was his girl-friend. He.. he's with someone?

Why is my heart burning by thinking this? It's not like I have feelings for him then why is my vision getting blurred. Fuck! what's wrong with me? Wow. Now even my breathing is becoming uneven..shit shit shit. Am I getting a panic attack?

"Stop talking Nicholas." Aksh almost yelled.

My breathing stopped as soon as he turned swiftly as if hearing my inner thoughts.

His eyes softened but why? Why this sudden change in behaviour? He stepped closer to me but I stepped back.

Before he could say anything, I could see the blackouts covering my vision. My head is spinning uncontrollably. It's hurting. My legs feel weak making me lose my balance.
A second later I fell on the teddy bear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Naina Roy

Tia Roy

(Food)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Votes and comments motivates a writer. Thus, if y'all vote then I may write another chapter.

Do follow and share.

Thank you🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

330K 33K 181
Special mention in #Wattpad love awards Most impressive rankings #1 in Together-11/06/2022 #2 in Emotional-13/11/2021 #3 in Emotional-15/11/2021 #3 i...
28.5K 2.2K 43
Book one in Forever' Series #FIRST IN ROMANCE #FIRST IN BEST MOM #FIRST IN TWISTS #FIRST IN TURNS Ariana & Ryan, the best friends forever. Their fri...
113K 7.5K 44
Two people completely in love and inseparable but ......one big incident changed their life and they got separated.... what will happen when dest...
158K 4.3K 21
Arisela's life has been a never-ending rollercoaster. She is a beautiful, smart, talented girl; she had dreams that she wanted to fulfill, just like...