The charm of Love

By Mafikashaira_2

PEEP INTO THE BOOK TO KNOW THE STORY...😁😁. More

STORY INTRO AND CHARACTER SKETCH
Chapter 1: Lives of two destined people
Chapter 2: Kartik meets kairav
Chapter 3: kairav's papa
Chapter 4: Shocker for kaira
Chapter 5: Kaira become friends 🙃
Chapter 6: My boss My PA..
Chapter 7: Kaira get close
Chapter 8: Love confession.. ❤️❤️
Chapter 9: it's kaira's romantic time💕💕
New story!!
Chapter 11: Kaira's happy family 🙂🙂
Chapter 12: birthday suprise and Evil plan💖💖
Chapter 13: Vedika tricks kartik😱😱

Chapter 10: Kaira's emotional time😭😭

279 39 18
By Mafikashaira_2

Naira is totally devasted to hear that her son has hole in his heart and even kartik Gayu and samarth are devasted hearing it..

Samarth: doctor..is there is no way other than surgery to cure him? He is just a kid..he can't undergo a heart surgery at this age atself.

Dr.Ravi: iam sorry mr.goenka. there is no way other than surgery for this problem. I already warned miss.naira about this 5 years ago..but still she let the emotional turmoil come over him and that's why this happened. So decide soon and let me know your decision..

Doctor goes in while naira falls on the floor and cries..

Naira cries: why god why? Why can't you see me or my family happy? Why you always punish me like this? First i lost my parents and i lived my life alone...then you gave me kairav in my life..but again..again you are playing a worst game with me..this time i can't imagine what I will do if i lose kairav..

She cries more and kartik feels shattered hearing about kairav's health and also seeing his love's state and he immediately sits down in front of her and hugs her and tries to console her..

Kartik: naira..shhhh..calm down.. please. We have to be strong to handle kairav's health naira..so please..

Naira slowly calms down and looks at his eyes..

Naira: kartik.. i need to tell you an important matter related to kairav. Can I?

Kartik kisses her forehead and..

Kartik: yes..iam ready to hear. But first come and sit in the corridor in the chair..then tell me.

Then kartik and naira gets settled in waiting chair in corridor of the hospital facing each other..

Naira: kartikk..woh..kairav is in condition because of me only.

Naira's eyes fill up with tears while kartik gets shocked and even gayu and samarth who was nearby get shocked.

Gayu: what are you telling naira? You dint do anything at all.. actually kairav was scared in home thinking about his kidnapping and was crying continuously. We never thought his emotional turmoil could lead into this..so we just tried to console him. Then suddenly he fainted..so we took him to hospital. He cried..so he fainted and it's not your mistake..so don't blame yourself.

Naira: no. Listen to me what I did in past. Woh when I found that I was pregnant, i was really got shocked and was feeling shattered. So i dint eat anything or took care of my pregnancy for more than 4 months as I was feeling shattered. When I got my baby bump..the doctor gave me a shocking news which made me realise my mistake.

Naira cries telling it while kartik feels very bad seeing naira's situation and he hugs and caresses her back to calm her..

Kartik: shhh..naira calm down. It's not your fault to not look after your pregnancy okay. You were just a teenager so you don't know about pregnancy and also you were shattered..so it's not wrong.

Naira wipes her tears and again gets away from kartik's hug and she tells looking at him..

Naira: doctor told me to abort the baby as because of my carelessness the baby isn't growing well and also my.. my walls are so weak that I may have a chance to die when I give birth.

Samarth gayu and kartik gets shocked hearing it and Kartik feels as if someone have pierced his heart with knife knowing about how his sherni struggled and his eyes gets teary and he immediately cups her face lovingly..

Kartik: th..the..then ho..how di..did you give birth to kairav? Dint you feel scared for your life?? And..how did kairav suddenly grew when doctor told he wasn't growing in your tummy?

Naira cries recalling those past incidents and tells with water flowing from her eyes..

Naira: i was more shattered hearing it and I was guilty for not taking care of the baby well and i was blaming myself in front of every god. I then went to church temple and dargah and prayed for my baby's growth pleading to every god not to punish my innocent baby for my mistake. I also seeked forgiveness from every god to not punish me too by giving death and leaving my bacha lonely in this world. Finally after few weeks the test results show that baby is growing well and even my walls are better now..

Naira smiles a little telling this and even kartik emotionally smiles and kisses her forehead..

Kartik:yeah..you finally did. You made kairav alive from death and yourself too..iam really proud of you my sherni. Wish I was there with you at that time..i could have erased all of your sorrowness and brought happiness in your life..but..

His eyes flows with tears thinking about how naira would have suffered alone and naira immediately wipes his tears and kisses his forehead cupping his face..

Naira: don't feel bad kartik.. though I lived tough life but now you got me and kairav na..so just forget my bitter past and be happy with the present. Even I'll forget the past and move on happily with you..lets make a happy family together.

Kartik smiles hearing it and hugs her tightly..

Kartik: thank you for coming into my life naira. I promise i will erase all your bitter past with the beautiful future of us. And kairav will just stay as my son hereafter..

Naira encircles her hands around his neck and jokes..

Naira jokes: he is tadpole..

Kartik gets confused and moves a little from her and stares her confused..

Kartik: what? I don't understand..

Naira giggles and: how will my foolish mendak understand this? I told he is tadpole because you are a mendak na.

Naira laughs while kartik chuckles hearing it but smiles seeing his sherni laughing her heart out..

Kartik pov: i just want my naira to laugh her heart out like this..i really feel bliss seeing her happy with me. I promise krishnaji..i will make my naira and kairav's life bliss.

Suddenly their moment gets distracted by samarth and gayu who are confused of many things..

Samarth: kartik!!

Kartik and naira stops their happy moment and sees samarth and gayu near them and they get nervous..
Gayu: kartik..do you love kairav's mum naira?

Kartik: woh..gayu chachi.. actually..

Samarth pats his shoulders to make him calm and..

Samarth: arrey don't get scared of us. We are like your friends more than family member. So just say everything..we will surely support you kartik.

Kartik leaves a deep sigh and..

Kartik: thank you chachu..i really love naira. She is not only kairav's mum but my PA too.

Gayu: you told us that you hired a new PA before 6 months na..then dint you know that she is kairav's mum??

Naira gets nervous..

Naira nervously: woh gayu di.. actually i his the fact from everyone that i have a child.

Samarth and gayu gets shocked..

Samarth: but why? We are still confused of many things.. naira you told that you dint take care of pregnancy because you were shattered right..why were you shattered? And who is kairav's real papa? Why did you hide the fact that you have a child from everyone?

Naira feels very nervous to tell the matter while kartik side hugs her shoulders and presses her to his side showing her to calm down..

Kartik: nairaa.. just relax. I will tell everything to my chachu.. don't worry he won't judge you in wrong way.

Naira nods and kartik tells the whole matter to samarth and gayu of how akshat raped naira till akshat kidnapping kairav which shocks samarth and gayu to core..

Gayu shockingly: ohh my godd..such a psychos both brother and sister.

Samarth: exactly!!

Naira looks at them in fear and asks them nervously..

Naira: do..do you guys will accept me..me after knowing t.. that i..i was ra..raped? Will you not think kairav as illegitimate and a kid through rape case??

Gayu senses her fear and she hugs naira immediately to calm her and assure her..

Gayu: naira..calm down. Don't get scared..we accept you as however you are. Raping is a crime done by the rapist but why should we punish that victim who suffered because of that rapist? The one who judges the victim after the rape case..then they are said to be heartless as they can't understand the pain the victim underwent. We understand you..so feel free to us and don't be scared. And iam like your sister..so feel free to me.

Naira gets emotional and bursts out crying in gayu's arms while gayu pats her head to make her calm..

Naira cries: i.. I don't know how to..to thank you for understanding me and my situation but iam really thanks for supporting me. Years ago..my modelling members and many people ashamed me but you guys really support me..thank you so much..gayu di.

Samarth: naira...shut up. There is no thanks and sorries between family members. You are my brother's would be wife..so we will support you always. And moreover forget everything whatever happened in past.. just focus the present. We are your and kairav's family hereafter..so start living happily with your kartik and with us.

Naira emotionally smiles and she smiles seeing kartik and kartik too smiles and they both hug..

Naira: kartik..thank you for everything. Thank you for giving me a love..thank you for becoming my son's father and thank you for giving me a beautiful family and thank you for everything you did for me..

Kartik pulls her out of hug and makes an annoyed face..

Kartik: if you considered me as your love..then you wouldn't thank me as it's my responsibility to do everything for you. Do you think me as a stranger who is pitying you and helping you that you are thanking me as if i did favour??

Kartik turns his face away and naira chuckles seeing his cute angry expression and she holds her ears and apologizes in a cute voice..

Naira cutely: iam sorry..iam really sorry my love.. please don't get upset..

Kartik still stays angry and naira immediately fingers his cheeks seductively apologising cutely making him smile a bit..

Naira: my baby..my darling..my sweetheart.. won't you forgive your would be wife? Don't be too arrogant my Loverboy..

Kartik leaves a deep sigh due to the proximity increasing inside him because of naira's seduce and he immediately turns towards naira and pulls her closer and cups her face bringing it near his face and looks at her lovingly..

Kartik: waah!! What a trick you used my sherni to forgive you..if you had seduced more then i would have applied vermilion atself in your maang as i was losing my control because of your touch..

Naira giggles making kartik more crazy and he smiles and rubs his nose with her lovingly..

Kartik: naira.. always keep smiling and laughing like this. Your smile is my heartbeat..

Naira smiles and kartik slowly looks at her lips and then looks at her eyes for permission and naira smiles and blinks her eyes giving him green signal and he immediately cups her face and comes closer towards her lips...

Samarth and gayu: hmmm..hmm..(they cough to indicate them that they are also present as the lovers were getting lost in themselves)

Kartik and naira realises the surroundings and they immediately move away getting embarassed while samarth and gayu teases..

Samarth: i really wonder whether iam alive or not as iam seeing a strict boss kartik goenka as Loverboy for first time. Wait..gayu pinch me na..let me check whether iam in dream or not..

Gayu and naira chuckles hearing it while kartik gets shy and grins and he too jokes..

Kartik: what can I do if your influence affects me chachu?? Your influence is affecting me too much!!

Gayu blushes while samarth wide opens his mouth as kartik is teasing him..

Samarth: kartik!!!

Suddenly doctor comes there gaining their attention and that's when they realise about kairav's health as they forgot about it for sometime due to some moments and they get tensed..

Kartik: doctor..

Dr.Ravi: iam sorry to say mr.goenka.. the child has to be operated immediately. His condition is getting worse..orelse you may lose him if you guys delay for surgery. So decide sooner..

Doctor goes while others gets stunned and shattered hearing it while naira screams crying falling down..

Naira shouts: noo...

Kartik's eyes flows with tears but he gathers courage in order to give support and console naira somehow and he kneels down near her and hugs her and rubs her back to calm her down..

Kartik: naira..naira..calm down please. Nothing will happen to our son..so be strong. We have to be strong to make our kairav recover..

Naira calm down after sometime being in his hug and then she moves away and looks at kartik..

Naira: kartikk.. please do something..our son should get fine somehow. I don't know what I will do if..if something happens..

Her eyes is flowing with tears continuously like waterfalls and kartik cups her face and wipes her tears and kisses her eyes..

Kartik: naira.. nothing will happen to our son okay. He is choti sher like you. He will surely fight this battle and will healthily come to us..

Naira: will it happen?

Kartik holds her palm and squeezes it assuring her..

Kartik: it will surely happen naira. God won't make suffer his mini avatars. So he will make our kairav fine..so don't become weak..become stronger to face this hurdle easily.

Naira nods her head wiping her tears while samarth and gayu comes near them..

Samarth: naira.. actually do you know before atself that his heart is weak as you was talking to doctor like that..

Naira: yes chachu. When I gave birth to kairav.. doctor informed me that his heart is weak so i should always keep him happy and not give him any emotional turmoil which may lead to cardiac problems..

Everyone gets shocked..

Gayu: i really feel bad for kairav. Hope krishnaji cures him sooner..

Samarth: kartik..lets go to doctor and agree for the surgery. The time is running..we have to save kairav somehow.

Kartik: yes..come let's go.

Samarth and kartik goes to doctor and agrees for the surgery and they return while naira closes her eyes and cries silently and gayu tries to console her..

Gayu: naira.. don't worry..our kairav will surely become fine. Just keep hopes and pray...krishnaji will take care everything.

Naira nods and she immediately sees krishnaji idol near reception table and she goes and prays closing her eyes..

Naira pov: krishnaji..i may did mistakes in my life..but my poor bacha have never even did small mistakes.. please help him to get cured. I just believe you now.. please don't shatter my hopes. You made kairav alive when I was pregnant and now too you should make him alive..

She opens her eyes with tears and she suddenly notices even kartik standing nearby and praying and gets suprised..

Naira: kartik!!

Kartik finishes his prayer and opens the eyes and sees naira glaring him..

Kartik: actually naira after coming from doctor's cabin..i saw you praying here..so I also came to do prayer for our kairav.

Naira nods and suddenly samarth and gayu comes there..

Samarth: kartik..Manish Bhai called and asked about our whereabouts and I told him to come to the hospital and our family is coming..

Kartik: ok..

Naira pov: i heared this Manish Goenka's name before also..but where??

Before she proceeds in thoughts they see kairav is taken in stretcher towards OT room and they run behind him shattered..

Naira: kairav!!

The nurses takes him inside the OT shutting the door and kaira looks through the glass door and feels shattered seeing their munchkin in stretcher lying unconscious...

Naira cries: i can't see my kairav like this.. he..he is lying unconsciously. Iam a mum but i couldn't do anything to my son..

Kartik who was strong till now breaks down seeing kairav like this and he holds naira's hands in glass door and he too cries..

Kartik: though i just spent some days only with him but i felt heartfelt connection with him..even I can't see my son like this..

They both cry seeing their son inside OT..

Then kairav is given anesthesia and they put oxygen mask on his face and kaira who couldn't see their son like this they turn away and hug each other tightly and cry..

Naira cries: kartikk..why our bacha alone has to face this?? I can't see him like this..

Kartik cries: even i can't naira. I want my tadpole to become fine.. orelse i can't bear if anything happens..

They cry in each other arms while samarth and gayu too cries..

Soon Manish swarna dadi and vansh reaches the hospital and they see kartik hugging naira and crying and gets confused..

Swarna: who is that girl whom kartik is hugging and crying? And what is happening here? And why are they in hospital suddenly?

Manish: lets go and ask them what is happening..and i don't know where is kairav as yesterday he was sleeping with samarth gayu and vansh. We need to ask them about it..

They go near kaira and samarth Gayatri..

Manish: samarth..kartik..

Kaira breaks the hug hearing the voice and samarth gayu too looks at them..

Kartik: papa..muma..dadi!!

Vansh runs into samarth's arms while naira gets shocked seeing them..

Naira shockingly: swarna aunty!! Manish uncle!! Suhasini dadi!!

Kartik gets stunned hearing it thinking of how does naira knows about his family while Manish swarna and dadi too gets shocked as how come a stranger girl can know them..

PRECAP:- "Naira: kartik..are you the kittu whom you played with Tina in childhood?

Kartik: yes. Wait.. how do you know Tina?

Naira: iam Tina.. daughter of Akshara and naitik singhania.

Goenkas gets suprised..

Kaira reconcile as childhood besties.

Guys please vote and comment!! 😄😄

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.7K 5.8K 84
22/03/2024 No. 1 on #Sai Zaruri nahii hai ki hum jise chahen, wo hume mil jaye... 💔 Kabhi kabhi kismat humen ese mod par laake khada kar deti hai, j...
243K 37.5K 97
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
2.3K 179 12
*This story is related to a mafia *This story contains 6 main characters of zdmn * How a girl changed a boy as well as his family from animals to hum...
5K 318 15
well this is the continuation of the story by Devi. .....her wattpad id is@crystal_heart756......for knowing the story that I would be continuing I r...