Fucked up love: K.CxD.M

By Chasethepup

A story where Chase finally gets it all, but at what price? Chase and Marshall are the main characters to thi... More

Totally normal right?
The Pain

Moving Forward

63 5 8
By Chasethepup

A/n: Hey guys, welcome to chapter 3! Honestly I never thought I'd take this story this far, but here we are. As usual don't expect perfection from me. I will make mistakes. Anyways I hope you guys enjoy this update as much as I enjoyed writing it.
—————————————————————————

Skye and Rocky both looked at each other perplexed on the video recording they just watched. There was bits and pieces missing from the recording itself, but Chase should've called 9-11 first. Has his training failed him for the very moment where it was needed? Chase was standing over Ryder with what appeared to be wet substance that could've only been contributed by either him or Ryder himself. What really happened was still a blur, a mystery- did Chase actually commit murder on camera? Both Skye and Rocky looked down and then back at the blank screen although the image stopped the audio didn't and there was a gasp! And a sound of gushing. A yelp heard from the police pup as he finally dialed 9-11 through his pup tag.

"Ruff! Dial 9-11" Chase said as his pup tag dialed, the 9-11 operator answered "Adventure Bay 9-11 how may I assist your call?" A panicked shepherd began to speak. "Yes hello? This is C-Chase from the Paw Patrol, my leader Ryder and I have gotten into a serious car accident and R-Ryders bleeding out please come quick!" The women spoke, and tried to calm down the shepherd. "O-okay Chase ima need you to put pressure on the wound alright?" Chase began to speak again but the audio from the dash cam cut off.

"Wait, you know who'd have more answers for us?" Rocky said as he looked at Skye, she yelps "Marshall" they both say in tandem, they both go to the elevator and wait for it to open up- once open they both race inside and ride the elevator to the top floor where it's just Marshall making a slideshow on the main computer. Marshall sighed and hung his head low as this was taking a toll on him. Rocky and Skye race towards the fire pup and each pup slides to the side next to Marshall who was now in the middle of the three pups. "Yes? May I help you Rocky and Skye?" Marshall asked as he nervously looked at both the pups, he knew they were on a mission. A mission for the truth. "Marshall!" Rocky exclaimed "we saw the accident from the traffic cameras, but also.." Skye blurts out "and the dash camera, inside the truck.."

Marshall looks at both Rocky and Skye and he sighs to himself, he walks out from them and turns around to face them. "I suppose you guys want the truth to Ryders Death.." the Dally said as he looked down at his paws and then back at the two pups. Rocky spoke up "Well we know that Ryder was alive after the accident, we heard his groans but it's unclear did he die from his injuries or did Chase have a paw in the matter?" The eco pup said as he waited for Marshall's reply, there was a stillness in the air between all three pups- Marshall cleared his throat and finally said. "Yes, Chase was involved- t-that b-blood on him wasn't just his, he also had Ryders blood on him as well...but between you guys and me, I'm gonna ask that you guys keep this between us. Please, Chases mental state is in shambles."

Rocky and Skye looked at each other and then back at Marshall who was shivering, clearly Marshall was upset by this news as well. The Dalmatian turned around and began to simply walk away from Rocky and Skye. The eco pup spoke up "we promise Marshall, right Skye?" Rocky said looking at Skye, he was dead serious Skye nods and says "yes I promise as well Marsh" the Dalmatian stopped and muttered something under his breath "h...he c..confessed love f-for m-me" Skye gasped as this was the first she heard of Chase and Marshall being "together" Rocky let out a soft whine as Chase was his first crush, unknown to the rest of the team. "W-wait so you and Chase.." Rocky said, the Dalmatian cut him off. "y-yes me and Chase are t-together, now I'm going to visit Chase- Rocky you're in charge until I return please make sure Mr. Porter and Katie wait for my return."

With that said the dally walked down the stairs not taking the elevator as he just wanted to be alone, his sniffles echo the stairwell as they grew faint. Marshall soon reached downstairs where he barked and his pup house turned into his fire truck. He jumped inside and drove off, down the driveway and across the bridge as he drove into town. His tears trickling down his face as he pulled up to the hospital, he parks and jumps out walking into the urgent care. Marshall walked up to the desk and jumped up getting attention of the nurse behind the desk. "Hi, yes how may we help you Marshall?" The Dalmatian speaks up. "Yes, I'm looking for Chase Shepherd. He should've already checked himself back in.." the nurse types on the computer, and stands up looking at the pup. "Ah- looks like he's in intensive care, did you want to visit him?" She asked as the pup replied. "Yes please!" Marshall exclaimed as the nurse walks back and opens the doors. "Okay follow me." She said as she began to walk through the Emergency Department, winding maze of hallways and turns later and she scans her card which opens the doors for Intensive care. "Alright head up to the desk, Walter will assist you further." She said as she turned around and walked back, Marshall yipped and walked up to the desk and a male nurse named "Walter" stood up and greeted Marshall. "Hi hello Marshall, you here for Chase?" He asked and looked at the sad pup. "Yes sir!" He said as Walter walked through the department and knocks on a door, room number 148. "Chase you have a visitor.." the door opens as Marshall walked in and jumped up into a chair.

The shepherd was bed bound, and out cold he had IVs connected to his wrist and a ventilator tube down his throat breathing for him. This police pup was very lucky to be alive and Marshall hung his head and whimpered softly. This was a lot for the fire pup to handle as he kept looking over his mate, Chases monitor beeps 76...85...97...110 beats per minute. Marshall stood up and walked over and pulled up a chair to be along side his mate, he held his paw and his beats per minute increased again as if the police pup was aware of his mates presence. "You're our leader now, I promise to do everything right by you- I promise to be the best mate for you. Chase chase I love you." Marshall saying this caused chases heart rate to increase further, chases paw grips onto Marshall's as Chase weakly coughed his eyes open as he looked at Marshall and smiled through the tube in his throat. Chase not saying anything but just holding onto his mates paw.

The doctor walks into the room as he holds up chases stay history and he walks up to Marshall "it's lucky Chase is with us right now, he really could've died and for a brief few minutes he did. Chase flatlined but we were able to stabilize him and stop the internal bleeding. Also you must be Marshall right?"
The Dalmatian shook his head "yes" and spoke "I am, will Chase be alright?" The doctor nods "yes, he will be. He just needs lots of rest and no physical activity for at least a week. He has stitches that could pop if he gets physical. So bed rest for this pup." Marshall nods and gives chases paw a kiss before looking up at the doctor. "I'll make sure he's well rested and taken care of...I promise Chase." The doctor nods and writes down chases current stats and walks out of the room, Chase was out again and his grip weakened on Marshall's paw.

Meanwhile:

Rocky welcomes in Mr. Porter and Katie as they both looked like they've been crying. Presumably from Ryders passing, Rocky offers both Mr. Porter and Katie paper towels to dry their faces. He leads them into the elevator and they all go up to the top level of the lookout, Skye was busy with the eulogy speech for her leader's funeral as Rocky, Katie and Mr. Porter stepped out. Skye was typing up the speech on her personal computer as the slideshow from Marshall was still pulled up on the large computer screen. Photos of Ryder with all the pups both in a group and individually were on each of the slides.

"Okay Katie, M-Mr. Porter Marshall as left me in charge while he was visiting Chase in the hospital, what can I help you with?" The eco pup said as Mr. Porter spoke up and said "well we were thinking about a closed casket due to injuries caused by the accident" a pause before Rocky said. "Alright that makes sense, now where will we be holding the funeral?" This time Katie spoke up. "I've already made a visiting and funeral arrangements with Lees funeral home." Rocky took a moment to breathe as this was a lot for a pup like him to handle, he looks over at Skye as she kept typing up the speech. "Alright, Marshall's due back anytime now." The mixed breed said, he was nervous, anxious and very on edge. He walked over to Skye and nudged her. "Hey." He said to Skye and she looked up and replied "hey, you alright?" "No, I'm not actually, I'm just on edge and where is Marshall?" Skye nods and looks at Rocky "give him some time, he's going through a especially hard time right now."

Rocky nods and walks back over to the computer as he begins to peice together a slide show, he was semi decent at making slide shows. He adds photos of Ryder and the entire team as pups, in the early days of paw patrol. He begins to cry to himself, sniffling and lets out a soft whimper.

Marshall leaves Chases side saying his goodbyes as he leaves the room. He walks past the desk and reaches the main hallway where he can walk straight to the front parking lot. The Dalmatian held back tears the entire time as seeing his mate in that condition takes a very hard emotional toll on his mental health.

Back with Chase, he laid there just in a critical state. His body won this physical battle but his mental health was in the gutter. He made a deal with the devil, at least his internal demons. He was a killer and an abuser, he was everything he vowed to protect everyone from. Chase groaned in his bed the bright lights blinding him as he lifted up his paw and narrowed his eyes.

"You're a freak, an accident of nature, you're an abuser, killer, and worst of all you're a f*ggot. Look at you bound to a hospital bed. You should be breeding your mate, taking substances, drinking you will be the dominant male the team needs- you are killer Chase!"

Meanwhile:

At the lookout Rocky and Skye both were talking with Mr. Porter as the elevator dings and Marshall walks through the open doors his head hung low. He walked over to Mr. Porter and Katie and sat down looking between the two. "Sorry, I was just checking in on Chase...what did I miss?" Mr. Porter spoke up "we had just been discussing funeral arrangements and last wishes of Ryder, he did have a will right?" He asked. Marshall yipped and logged into Ryders profile, he searched up "will" and a document pulled up reading "will and final testament" Marshall spoke "I guess he did and it looks like it's completed as well" Rocky yipped and walked up to Marshall giving him a soft nuzzle. "Alright, me and Katie will keep you pups updated on the funeral and the services held" with that Mr. Porter and Katie walk out leaving Marshall sniffling and Rocky comforting him.

A week later:

Chase was held up in the hospital, stiring in his thoughts as the discharge nurse came in and read some of the papers to Chase. "Okay, Chase shepherd you'll be discharged in about an hour. We're giving you 4 weeks worth of pain medicine and a months worth of antibiotics, and anti psychotics. Do you have any questions?" Chase muttered before speaking up. "Yes, do I have to take these medications?" There was a pause. "Yes, its strongly suggested that you do." Chase nods as the nurse gathers his belongings and puts the papers in the bag. "Got anybody to pick you up?" The shepherd nods. "Yes, my boyfriend can. Just gotta call him, where's my pup tag?" The nurse reaches into the bag and grabs his tag and hands it to Chase. "Ruff ruff call Marshall" he said "calling Marshall Fire pup......ring....ring....ri- yes, Chase?" The fire pup answers "yes marsh, could you come pick me up? I'm being discharged." Marshall replied "I'm fired up! Be right there." The call disconnects, the pup tag chirps as its battery was low. "Ack, ima have to charge this."

About forty five(45) minutes later, the fire pup walks into Chases room and sits down at his bedside as Chase sat up, and groaned his pain medication was wearing off and he'd need to take some more in a short while. "You alright Chase?" Chase nods. "Yes, I'm alright just tender and losing my mind to these walls.." he said looking around acting kinda nervous. "Shhh... it's alright Chase, we will be leaving shortly." With that being said the doctor walks in and greets Marshall and Chase. "Alright Chase, time to be that strong pup who survived the odds. Remember to take all your medication and don't skip a dose it could be very dangerous to you and your mental health" the doctor warned and discharged Chase, both Chase and Marshall who was walking by his side while holding onto chases bag walk out. Slowly but eventually they make it to Marshall's fire truck, where Marshall helped Chase up to his seat.

"Ah, thanks marshy I appreciate you" the shepherd exclaimed as Marshall jumped into the drivers seat and started his truck. "You're very welcome Chasy" with that being said the Dalmatian drove to the pharmacy and got out as he headed inside for Chases medication. He walks up to the counter and rings the bell with his paw. The technician walks out and greets Marshall. "Hello, picking up or dropping off?" "I'll be picking up for Chase Shepherd, should be 3-4 of them." The technician looks up and nods. "There's 4 of them, I'm gonna have you sign and ima need your ID" Marshall nods and gets out his photo ID and hands it to the tech, who scans it and checks out the medication. "Here you go, make sure Chase takes these with plenty of water and no skipping doses, could make him a little crazy.." she warned the Dalmatian as he nods and walks back out to the fire truck as he jumped in and buckled up. "Did they give you trouble?" Chase asked, as Marshall drove towards the lookout. "Nope, fairly simple actually." He said as the wind blows through their fur. Finally he reaches the lookout and helps Chase out of the fire truck.

After helping Chase to his make shift room in the lookout, Marshall went and grabbed his medication and his favorite blanket from his pup house. Chase was laying on his old pup bed as Marshall came walking in with his blanket and pills. Chase sat up and let out a soft huff, his body aching as the pain medication had worn off, he kept a brave face for Marshall who set the blanket on top of Chase. The shepherd grinned as he watched his mate walk around as he stood up being a lil too heavy as he slowly walked over and smacked his mates ass with his paw. He grins as he leaned in and nipped his mates rear as well. Marshall yelping from smack and murrs softly at the nips, he turns around and gives Chase a soft kiss on his muzzle as the shepherd engages in a deeper kiss.

As the day shifted to nightfall the city lights flicked on as well as the lights around the lookout turning on like they always had while Ryder was still alive, the stillness of the night made it seem like the next day was far away yet only a few hours till. That humid summer night soon shifts into dawn as the sun begins to rise slowly across the horizon the light filling up the sky in a shimmering red hue soon the morning dew reflects the sun making a shiny reflection across the lookout lawn, inside sleeping on the couch in the room Chase was in Marshall yawns and stretches out a few of his joints popped and snapped he jumped down as Chase was still snoring softly in his comfy bed, Marshall goes out and decides to wake up the rest of the pups. Rocky and Skye get up and walk into the lookout as Zuma slowly trails behind Rubble being the last pup to wake up yawns and slowly walks inside meeting the other pups including Marshall who was filling up each pups bowl with a cup of kibble.

"Good morning pups! How'd you guys sleep?" Marshall asked each of the sleepy pups, Skye yawned and Rubble tripped on his own paws and tumbled face first into his kibble bowl. Both Rocky and Zuma burst out laughing as Chases door creaks open, all the pups go silent as Chase walked out with a slight limp on his paws he grunted and walked towards Marshall before giving him a loving nuzzle. He looks at all the pups and stood up straight fighting back a whimper from the strained muscles "h-hello pups, good morning..." his voice kinda strained as Skye looked at Rocky their faces both showing concern as Zuma and Rubble both begin eating. "So huh did you sleep alright?" Marshall asked his mate as Chase nods and replies. "Yes, kinda I kept waking up every hour. Plus my mind wouldn't stop replaying that night." Marshall nods. "Well, todays the funeral guys." Marshall said as both Skye and Rocky nod, Zuma choked on his kibble before clearing his throat. "Really, it's been a week already?" Zuma said as he whined softly, Rocky nods.

The pups continued with their morning, as time pasted the sun moved across the sky. The hot humid weather was typical for Adventure Bay, finally the clock strikes 3:00 p.m. and the team led by Marshall and Chase in Marshall's fire truck go for the final drive down the driveway of the lookout, followed by Rocky's truck, Zumas hovercraft, rubbles machine and Skye's helicopter as they cross the bridge sirens and lights flashing. One by one the pups pull up to the funeral home as they all park their vehicles, each paw patrol member meeting up in front of the building. It had been a week since any of them have seen Ryder alive, Chase being the last pup to spend his final moments on this earth. Marshall sighs, as he helped Chase through the doors each pup followed behind the new couple.

The funeral director meets Marshall and Chase. "You guys must be the paw patrol! I'm sorry we have to meet under these circumstances. Follow me, Ryder is just through these doors..." he said as he swings open the doors, it was rows of chairs Mr. Porter and Katie were already in the front row, Katie looked like she had been crying her eyes out. Marshall and Chase walk up, Chase seized- Marshall turned to him as Chase pinned his ears back and whined loudly suddenly regressing to a young pup.

Look at you, you call yourself a leader? Heck a piss poor excuse for a leader huh? You killed your master, your leader. And for what? To be the leader? You're a killer Chase~ this is a good look for you. His blood soaked in your fur, bet it felt good killing your leader huh? That iron rich taste in your maw? Mmm~ killer Chase. You murderous canine you! I'm in charge now....

Suddenly Chase shook his head, and bolted almost knocking Marshall over who somehow gained his grace and yelped. "Wait...Chase!" Chase ran down the hall and closed himself in a closet, a few seconds later the Dalmatian ran down the hall and knocked at the door as his nose lead him to this closet. "Chase, open up please!" Marshall pleaded with his hysterical mate. Chase growled to himself and bit down on his paw hard. It was at that point that Marshall got the door open. As he peeked his head inside. "It's all my fault Marshall!" Chase said crying, then suddenly a low growl came from the darkness of the closet. "Get your ass in here now!" His voice was deep and demanding, a growl trails behind the demand. Marshall slipped inside and closed the door, leaving nothing but darkness between him and the shepherd. Chases eyes glowed a red crimson, as he looked over his mate and walked behind him. "Such a dirty slut, bet every dog has had their way with you huh?" Chase sneered, Marshall was just silent as Chase grabbed hard against the Dalmatians collar partially choking his mate, Marshall gasps for air as the shepherd lets go and throws Marshall to the ground. "Worthless whore!" Chase said, the dally whimpered- "stand up!" The police shepherd ordered his mate, the Dalmatian gets up and had his tail tucked between his legs. The shepherd mounts his mate, his member stiff and throbbing with need as he slammed his length deep inside of Marshall. This caused the Dalmatian to yelp and cry the force was tearing him apart, tears flowing down his face as the police shepherd thrusts in and out- his guts felt amazing on his long member his knot flares as he slams it again and again against the dallys hole each thrust breaking him in further and further as the police officer forced himself on his mate. Marshall cried and couldn't help towards the end to moan, this pain and excessive force was oddly pleasurable to the depressed fire pup.

"I love the way you hurt me"
"My tears are your wine"
"Your thoughts would draw my plan for a cruise in pain"
"Like talons in the pale moon shining above us"
"The line between pleasure and pain has slowly vanished"
"As we sink deeper and deeper into a void of your venomous love"
"Yeah!"

"Yeah, we're gonna fight, we do it every night"
"Baby, when you scratch, you know I'm gonna bite"
"You can make me die, I can make you cry"
"Opposites attract, that's the reason why"
"No one else can make you feel like I do, I do, I do"
"No one ever gets as deep inside you as I do, baby"
"Our love is a bed of nails"
"Love hurts good on a bed of nails"
"I'll lay you down and when all else fails"
"I'll drive you like a hammer on a bed of nails"

"Yeah, first we're gonna kiss, then we're gonna say"
"Dirty little words only lovers say"
"Rockin' through the night, rolling' on the floor"
"When they hear us screamin', they'll be breaking down the door"

Rocky and Skye left the rest of the team behind and wondered into the hallway, Rocky's nose twitched and he yelped- Skye looked at him. "What's wrong?" The girl pup asked Rocky as the eco pup shivered and looked at the door that was just down the hallway. From where Rocky and Skye were standing they both heard muffled yelps, moans and growls. "Smell that?" Rocky said, as Skye nods "yeah..." "you can't tell me.." Skye yips. "Our leaders are mating at Ryders funeral." A loud growl as Marshall yelped and grunted kinda loudly. It was then that Chase finished deep inside of his mate, finally knotting himself to his depressed dally. "Slut!~" Chase growled in Marshall's ear.

It was at this point that both Rocky and Skye snuck back to the funeral leaving Marshall and Chase all tied up. "Something's definitely up with Chase." Rocky said to Skye who nodded as Zuma was saying his goodbyes to Ryder. The lab was crying his eyes out. Rubble sniffled and turned to Skye and Rocky. "Where'd Chase and Marshall go?" He asked "Marshall's helping Chase through a panic attack.." Rocky replied quickly and Skye agreed

Half the town piles into this room, mayor goodway stands up at the podium and gives a speech that she's prepared. "I've known Ryder since he was just a little boy. He always had such a great leadership- when he was 9 he came up to me with a plan. A plan to rescue pups and train them to do good by all the wonderful citizens of Adventure Bay. I will admit at first I was skeptical, but I promised Ryder full support. That's when he rescued Chase, Chase held so much pride for just being a pup. I also remember when Ryder brought Marshall on. Always such a clumsy pup. Ryder, you'll be forever missed. Rest in peace, kind soul.." with that being said, the mayor wiped a few tears from her face and stepped down.

Rocky stepped up and plugged in a flash drive, the lights dim as he pulls up the slide show that he and Marshall created. A picture of all the pups and Ryder standing in the middle of them, it fades as a picture of Ryder and Chase shows on the screen. Then a picture of Marshall, Chase and Ryder playing fetch. Then the slide fades and it's a picture of Ryder, Zuma and Rocky fixing up Zuma's hovercraft. The picture fades, soon replaced by a picture of Rubble with his bowl on his head, Ryder and Skye laughing at the pup. That fades, and a picture of all the pups lined up and Ryder speaking to the entire team. Finally a head shot of Ryder with the words "Rest in peace, beloved leader" the slides end and the lights turn on. All the pups minus Chase and Marshall were softly crying in the first row. Katie goes to comfort each of the pups.

About a half hour later, Marshall walks into the room he has a slight limp to as Chase slowly walks behind him. Their love making session was unknown to all the pups besides Rocky and Skye. People were leaving as the service had just ended, both Chase and Marshall missed their leader's funeral. Rocky looks over at Skye and shakes his head and she does the same. Clearly there was something of a miss with both Marshall and Chase, the Shepherds eyes were still bloodshot and Marshall looked roughed up soon after the team leaves as they drive to the cemetery. All the pups including Marshall and Chase watch as their leader is lowered into the ground, each pup having their heads hung low besides Chase who held no emotions each pup grabbed a paw full of dirt and tossed it onto the casket Chase walked over to Marshall's fire truck as Rocky walked up to Marshall.

"Hey Marshall, are you alright?" The eco pup asked as the dally took a few moments before finally responding. "Y-yeah why'd you ask?" Rocky looks at him. "You're limping, you look like a mess.." Marshall sniffled. "Well, I had to keep Chase from harming himself.." the eco pup huffed and rubbed Marshall's shoulder before walking over to Skye, soon the pups broke off and drove their own vehicles back to the lookout.

The sun begins to set across the horizon, all the pups were in their own pup houses as a certain Dalmatian was sitting down admiring the sunset, alone he takes a deep breath before letting out a soft sigh. This was a new kind of hell he was in, between the loss of his leader and Chases recent actions caused the Dalmatian a lot of hardship. He loved his mate, he'd do anything for his mate, but...this was a new feeling, he felt worthless, deeply depressed and lonely. After all, who could he talk to about this? Suddenly Marshall yips, he speaks to himself. "Rocky.." the Dalmatian stood up and made his way towards the lookout, he needed to talk with his only friend. Now was the time, Chase was knocked out from his medication. Soon he knocks on the eco pups door, Rocky opens it and quickly welcomes Marshall. "H-hi marsh.. um what brings you by?"

"I feel so alone..plus I'm unsure about Chase.." the eco pup closes his door, and turns to Marshall. "You can talk to me about anything, it stays with me." Marshall looks at his paws. "W-well Chase and I became physical" Marshall said to Rocky as the eco pup nods and speaks up. "I know me and Skye heard in the hallway, are you okay?" He asked, Marshall shakes his head. "N-no he forced himself on me, we mated but he was in charge. He basically R*ped me.. but I-i.. enjoyed it?" Rocky paused. "W-well he shouldn't talk to you like that." Marshall nods. "Yes, I know.. but he's just been bad, he refuses to take his medication." Marshall sniffled, Rocky hugged him tightly.

The two pups talked more about Chase and what they were going to do, unfortunately Marshall was suck and Rocky didn't have much to say. Marshall soon left Rocky's pup house and returned to Chases room where he slept on the couch. The rest of the night was still and very quiet as the pups slept.

—————————————————————————
A/n: this was one interesting update, I apologize if the lewd scene was too much for some people. They'll be more in the future postings of this story.
Anyways-
This has been,
@Chasethepup
12:34am
2/25/2024

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.5K 404 18
"Now, what the hell was that?" Skye's oldest brother raised his voice and pointed to the closed door. "What?" "You nearly kissed him Skye!" "Is that...
5.3K 130 17
It's a Psychological Romance RxZ fanfiction, with some side of other ships as well. TRIGGER WARNING!: The last thing I want to do is stir up any comm...
106K 1.8K 45
"I can't seem to woof it out... What is this feeling?" Skye asks herself. But she seems she couldn't put a paw on the right word... ...
26.2K 239 19
Not really good but at descriptions but here goes... Have you've ever wondered how the Paw Patrol started? Was Ryder an orphan? Did he have good par...