Love In Vengeance

By lostlixee

In the nightclub, Shivalika excused herself and went upstairs to look for the bathroom as it was crowded down... More

Copyright claim
•|MAIN LEADS|•
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER- 3
CHAPTER- 4
CHAPTER- 5
CHAPTER- 6
CHAPTER- 7
CHAPTER- 8
CHAPTER- 9
CHAPTER- 10
CHAPTER- 11
CHAPTER- 12
CHAPTER- 13
CHAPTER-14
CHAPTER- 15
CHAPTER- 16

CHAPTER- 2

4K 615 299
By lostlixee

"Let's go to India!" ✈️

"But But But. Before that...."

"Let's go to the Meet!" Aiden smirked

"Wouldn't be missing that!" Aditya replied knowing what he is upto

***

"Okay, I'm sorry! It was the last time!" Shivalika apologized to the person sitting beside her while driving back to her home.

Shivalika and Apologising? Rare case!

"I'm not talking to you!!!" The girl sitting beside her on the passenger seat huffed.

"I'm really sorry! I swear it's the last time!"

"I don't believe on lawyers! Especially when you are saying something" Shivalika rolled her eyes at her statement, sometimes-- more like every time she curses herself for choosing this field, her own daughter doesn't believe in her.

Yes, Her Daughter.

"And The Last time was also your last time, mumma! You always come late to pick me up!!" She complained, No The Shivalika Chauhan in front of daughter.

"I was stuck in Traffic, baby!"

"You are always stuck in traffic! Traffic hai ya aapka Judicial System?"

💀💀

"Hey Chokri!! You know what? You speak too much for your age, you are just 7 years old. Stop taunting me like my mother! I'm Your Mother!" Shivalika was offended.

(Chokri:- Girl)

"Okay I am sorry, but mumma, You know all my friends leave as soon as the school gets over! I am the only student in my class sitting and waiting for you" she pouted

"You can study in the meantime!" Shivalika replied in her typical Indian Mother mode.

"Eww, Who studies Just after school gets over?" Her daughter made Faces.

"My daughter will!" Shivalika replied focusing on the road.

"In your dreams!" Giving her a tight lip smile she looked outside of the window while Shivalika's lips switched upwards a little with the fact that She was not going to win from her daughter here.

Like mother like daughter.

Mufat..

"By the way, Mom, Yash Mamu (Mom's brother) is coming today, right?" She asked looking at her mother.

"He did say that but don't believe him"

"Why not? I trust him more than you--"

"Vartika!! Enough!" Shivalika Sternly said before she could say further.

"When It comes to trust, Mumma should be the first one, even if it is a joke! Am I Clear?" She asked seriously.

"Clear." She replied but her voice came out as a whisper indicating she felt bad, After that no one shared any words with each other.

Noticing her daughter fell silent Shivalika spoke.

"I was wondering if we can have an Ice cream date?" Vartika's eyes lit up as soon as she heard the ice cream word, she turned her face towards her mother, who says No to Ice cream? That too when her mother is insisting.

It's like Hitler supporting Jews.  

Time Skip...

"And You know? after that, we went on an ice cream date!! She is not that bad" Vartika was telling about her day to her Nanu-Nani no.2 (Shivalika's Uncle Aunty) when she reached home and her mother left for her office as some urgent work came up.

"Well, Your Mother looks scary but she is very sweet" Shruti told her.

"I know Nani, She is My Mother and I understand her better than anyone else" She said proudly.

Ram and Shruti shared a look and looked back at Vartika nervously as if they wanted to tell her something.

"Um- Vee, You love your mother, right?" Ram asked but his voice clearly showed hesitation.

"Of course Nanu 2"

Ram again looked at Shruti and gave a nod.

"Vee, Your Nanu-Nani no. 1 (Shivalika's parents) call----" Vartika cut them off in the middle and said, "They called and they didn't even talked to me today!!" she stood up in shock.

"Baby, you were in school at that time, they said they are missing you and soon going to come to meet you, They also said they will call you in the evening"

"Okay then fine, Yes what you were saying? sorry to interrupt you in middle Nani 2" She apologized showing her puppy eyes, she knows their melting point

"Umm Yes, woh---"

"I am Back! Everyone!!" As soon as the trio heard the voice they knew their conversation was out of the track now.

They all looked at the entrance to find a 6'2 tall man standing there in his casuals, though his hairs were messed up but it only made him look more attractive. 

Maami hunt starts.

"Yash Mamu!!!!" Vartika jumped  in her place and ran to her favorite person just to get picked up in his arms.

"Finally I am meeting My Sunshine, I missed you" Yash exclaimed kissing her soft chubby cheeks. "Oh C'mon, if you did then you would have at least called me, but you didn't" Vartika pouted folding her arms and looked away

"You can't win an argument with her, Yash" Shruti chuckled

"Well I will always choose to lose from this beautiful lady, And Yes, I was busy, Miss," He told her by pinching her nose.

"Oww, don't do that" She rubbed her nose but it was of no use she knows that now her nose will turn red and she will look like a clown.

"And Yeah I know, When I told Mumma that you didn't call me, she said you are a Punk! Btw, what does a Punk mean?" Vartika asked innocently, she didn't know the meaning but she knows that her mother doesn't use beautiful words for her dear brother.

"What The---"

"STOP using curse words in front of the little child you both!! I will surely take Shivi's class today" Shruti glared.

"Me too, How can she call me that?" Yash's jaw dropped and still was, until Vartika closed his mouth by pushing his jaw upward with her small soft hands.

"Your Mom is My Enemy!" Yash told Vartika after pinching her small nose again only for her to glare at him cutely.

"She is everyone's Enemy, oops Correction* Hot Enemy" Again the family member's jaw dropped hearing her.

"From where are you learning all this?" Ram asked her in shock.

"School is the place where you learn, Remember Nanu 2? I heard My Seniors saying Mumma is Hot and S-S something from S I don't remember the word" She pouted not able to remember the exact word and started forcing her brain to remember.

"You are not saying those words again for that ugly dumpling!" Yash earned a smack from his father immediately.

"Sabse jyada khatra toh ise tum dono bhai bahen se hai, You guys are teaching her the wrong words"

"Nanu 2, I am not a kid anymore, I am 7 years old, and I'm a Big Girl" Vartika looked proud.

Thala for a reason

"Complan Girl!"

"Bournvita Girl Actually" She corrected Yash who replied My bad.

"Now you guys want me to stand here? I am already very tired, I have to go to the office back for some work" Yash changed the topic

"Office? You just came back from your business trip and now you want to go to the office! Is everything good, Yash?" Ram asked knowing that his son usually stays at home after coming back from a trip.

"Nothing serious, Dad. Just to handle what I was talking about before" Yash indirectly explained his father who gave a cult nod.

***

VROOMMM VROOMMMMMM.....

The street in the dark night was filled with cars and the sounds of engines. and why not? what do you expect from the crowd who is crazy for Cars, especially when it's SuperCars and HyperCars.

McLaren senna

Ford Mustang

Aston Martin

Supra Mk4

Porsche 917

Nissan GTR

Chevrolet Corvette

The cars were making the crowd go crazy, the drifting competition was already going on.

Hooting! Clicking photos! Making out! Shooting videos! Betting on cars! And what not. Everything was going on.

This was the every weekend thing, people with their cars come here for street racing in the mid night.

It is illegal by the way.

But every illegal thing can become legal right? All you need is Money.

"You bought a Koenigsegg jesko? You were bringing your Bugatti Bolide" Aiden came out of his Bugatti Chiron and approached his best friend in confusion because he bought a different car from what he told him.

"I changed my mind" Aditya shrugged off

"You sure you are entering the race?"

"I wouldn't have come if I was not racing" Aditya noticed how everyone's attention was now on him and his car now, nothing new for him though.

He likes Attention.

"You know it---" Aiden looked here and there and then back at him.

"It's illegal to drive such cars at full speed in the public places you know, and our velodrom is the public streets! If you get caught by a cop then it's over!"

"Don't you remember the man who fully modified his supra and was driving at high speed! His international license was banned for a year and he was banned for 10 years from the country" He told Aditya.

"Do you think they can? Knowing it's me!!" Aditya raised his right eyebrow just for Aiden to roll his eyes.

"Well, that I know, Mr. No One Messes with me Agnihotri"

"Then stop talking and pull the engine!"

"I am not racing, I will give you moral support" Aiden playfully winked, Aditya rolled his eyes understanding his moral support

"Damn Aditya, Koenigsegg jesko, Awesome, now it will be fun racing" A blonde man approached them and eyed Aditya's car.

"Of course, Aditya's Car can't be normal, you know" Aditya looked at him and then at his GTR

"Hey Owen, Why don't you guys pull up a race rather than eyeing each other's car?" Aiden suggested, he knows they both are not on the good terms from the start, so as a best friend it's his duty to have some fun watching his friend racing not to win, but to not let the other one win.

"Sounds cool! But it could be more fun with a bet!" Owen replied.

"Knew it!" Aditya smirked looking at him eyeing his car, he knows what is coming next.

"What is the bet?"

"If I win the race, this car will be mine" Aditya's ego boosted up immediately when he pointed at his car.

"What if I win?" Aditya asked and waited for him to reply.

"Then my car is yours" he shrugged off.

"No, I already have that one, I don't need two, how about 50% shares of your business?" Aiden looked at Aditya in shock, Why would he want to bet his such an expensive car for his shares knowing that this man is already in loss, Owen also looked at him in shock.

"Wh-What?"

"C'mon, My Jesko is worth betting after all! It will be fun then only, Don't you believe your driving skills?" He asked using his 0.1% manipulating skills.

The Koenigsegg jesko will be worth betting off for sure, The car costs 3 Million dollars, if he win the the race then the car will be his, Yes he was greedy for this car, everyone eyeing this car wanted it so bad and if he is getting the chance then why would he miss it?

"Fine! I bet my company's 50% shares!" Owen replied, though he was hesitant but still he did, 1.7 Million can solve anything.

Aditya's smirk grew more hearing him, he looked at Aiden who shook his head and did his work.

"Very well then, Ladies and Not so Gentlemen! It's Aditya versus Owen today, We should begin the Race!" Aiden gathered the attention of the crowd who hooted in the response, He smiled cunningly knowing how fun it will be now, he pitied Owen who is going to lose his business now because he knows his friend very well, he is not going to lose this race.

***

"Do I pay you for this sh*t?" Shivalika threw the file on her desk and looked at her employee in anger.

"Is this what I am going to show in the court? You know how sensitive the case is, These are useless ! Give me some solid proof!!"

"Ma'am we tried our best! But--"

"But what? if this is your best then leave this job and sit at home! I don't expect anything from you now, Just collect proofs, ask his friends, teachers, classmates, the security guard! And I want their statements in the video form! Do you get that?" Her employee nodded and this is when she heard a knock on her office door.

Shivalika sighed.

"I want that case on my side in the next hearing anyhow! You can go now and send that person inside" She told her and relaxed back on her chair.

As the person entered the office room, she stood in front of Shivalika's table and looked nervous.

"What happened?" Shivalika raised her eyebrows noticing her nervousness.

"Ma-Ma'am Actually Mr. Singh is constantly pressuring us for the meeting"

"And didn't I tell you to deny him?" Now she was more irritated, this man is not giving up it's been a week.

"I did ma'am, But He is stubborn, he is saying we are so unprofessional, he wants to set up a meeting"

"Tell him we have other lawyers for his work! If he agrees then any of them can fight his case, they are the best one, I already have a case to look after" She told her.

"I told him all this, ma'am. But now he is hellbent to set an appointment with you"

"Block him!"

"We already did! He is using different phone numbers and email IDs"

Shivalika was fed up now.

"I don't care!!! Do you get that, I don't want to hear anything else now, I pay you to handle all these things, go and do your work" Her employee nodded and went out of the office.

***

Time Skip...

"SHIVI!!! HOW MANY TIMES I HAVE TOLD YOU TO NOT USE SUCH WORDS IN FRONT OF VEE!!? She is a kid and she learns words easily!!!" Shruti scolded Shivalika who reached the dining table for dinner, She looked at Ram for the help but he shook his head with You are wrong this time look, When she looked at her brother he passed her his world best smirk.

"How can you be so careless for your own daughter!!" Shruti continued while her daughter was holding her laugh seeing her nani 2 scolding her mother just like she gets scolded from her mom.

"I'm sorry, Chachi. I didn't do it intentionally----"

"You are a lawyer, your Lie is smoother than your truth! Mom please don't believe her!" Yash said in the middle and earned a kick under the dining table from his sister.

"Ouch, Dracula!!"

"Shut up!! Stinking Pig!!" Shivalika fired back.

Ig, I was wrong when I said he is her backbone, actually he is the pain in her backbone.

"Mumma, bad manners! You can't call my mamu a Pig that too stinking" Vartika took a stand for her Uncle which made Yash's smirk go wider.

"See!"

"He is my Princess Hulk!" Yash's smirk faded away as soon as vartika said that, Ram choked on his food even if it was not new for him, but every time she calls him that don't know why He imagines his 6'2 muscular son in a long pink frock twirling like a princess.

"BHAHAHA!!! Aww Princess Hulk" Shivalika mischievously blinked her eyes multiple times and again laughed, not able to control the couple also laughed leaving Vartika confused, She found this name very cute and here they are laughing.

"It's cute!"

"Yes baby, Very cute! Suits him!" Now it was Shivalika's turn to smirk.

"Shut up both of you choti si bacchi k samne kitna jhagadte ho!" Shruti again said.

"She is not a Kid anymore, chachi. Iski jabaan iski umar se kai guna badi hai" Shivalika glared at her daughter who was eating her food silently with her Nanu 2.

"Like Mother like daughter" Yash muttered under his breath and started eating his food.

"I can hear you!" Shivalika replied but he chose to ignore her.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Helloooo, aa gai main🤡 asli me is baar.. will be updating alternative days from now on.

So, How was the chapter?

Shivalika Mommy se Mummy 💀 really soon🗿

Abhi toh bohot kuch baaki hai bas vote karo, comment kro, and Yes!!!

My Instagram account YouTube accounts are in bio in linktree, go and follow me there taaki meri koi bakchodi miss na karo😀✋🏻

Abhi Aish kregi me thode din😎

Meet you in the next chapter till then Take care, Bye bye!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.2K 6.1K 10
Mr. Raichand, I don't need your help in my personal matters. You are my boss, not my therapist. I don't find it professional." I told the man sitting...
925K 55.2K 49
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐛𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬, 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 �...
2M 105K 48
"Jojo, I love you" she said "Tara, you are just 15" I said "No!! until I will turn 18, you will find someone else" she said "No, I won't" I said wit...
107K 9.5K 38
"Marry me" . . . Inaya has lived her entire life in the hopeful smiles orphanage. she earns money through vlogging. what happens when one day while s...