NOOR -The light of his dark l...

Por authormahek_

NOOR SHEIKH "He always loved her and he still love her, I was never his priority" MUHAMMAD DAIYAN MALIK "You... Mais

Copyright
PROLOGUE
PART 1
PART 2
PART 3
PART 4
PART 5
PART 6
PART 7
PART 8
PART 9
PART 10
PART 11
PART 12
PART 13
PART 14
PART 15
PART 16
PART 17
PART 18
PART 19
PART 20
PART 21
PART 23
PART 24
PART 25
PART 26
PART 27
PART 28
PART 29
PART 30
PART 31

PART 22

12.9K 1K 128
Por authormahek_

NOOR MALIK

He came towards me and my eyes wasn't leaving his eyes.

I have never seen him in kurta, infact in our wedding he wore suit. This is the first time he is wearing a kurta pyjama, and mashallah my sauhar is looking ethereal, his yellow kurta with white pyjama, and his Rolex watch sticking to his wrist. His hair is perfectly styled and his heavenly features........ wallahi my poor heart.

"You don't know but SRK is my favourite" he whispered in my ear and went to Evaan.

"Ahm ahmm" I heard someone cleared their throat and it was none other than my bestie aria

"I have never seen him in kurta" i told her and she smiled just then Amma came

"Is he really my son???? Wallahi,,.......am i dreaming....satan has possessed my son"she said in a dramatic way putting her hand on her chest making everyone laugh.

"C'mon Amma, ain't i looking good" he said with a smile,....... wait.....SMILE
So mr daiyan Malik do smile.

I was just staring at him from head to toe, not gonna lie but allah I'm so thankful to have him as my husband

Girls are dying to have him.

"Let's go kids, the ceremony is gonna start" Amma said and we all went to where the ceremony was holding.

SEHRISH MAKIL

We reached there and was greeted with the one my heart was crying for.

He was looking so happy, does he know today his single smile is tearing my heart, the smile which I can die for is today hurting me because that smile is for someone else who isn't me. Ya Allah please have mercy on my heart. Give me strength to see all this, don't let me break my Allah.

He greeted everyone and I was just standing with them hiding behind Zayn bhai. Evaan didn't notice me yet. Amma told everyone that it's time for haldi ceremony so they all went and I was about to go when I hear a deep husky voice near me.

He was standing in front of me. I was looking down, and i didn't had courage to look up.

"Sehrish" he called me softly and my heart skip a beat.

"Are you ok?" He asked me again. I just nodded

"Why aren't you saying anything?"he asked me and I can feel he must be staring at me.

"I-" I was about to say something when we heard

"Evaan come fast" we both looked at his mom and he nodded and said

"Coming" he said and again looked back at me and this time our eyes met and for a second i forget about everything.

Is this is how you feel when you fall in love,

"Let's go sehrish" he Said and i nodded my head and went following him.

NOOR MALIK

Everyone was enjoying the ceremony and elders were applying haldi on groom and bride. I was happy seeing my brother is very happy with erva but deep down i know someone is not happy.

I roamed my eyes and finally found her.
Sehrish
She was sitting in a corner with tears in her eyes.

I went towards her and sit next to her and she immediately wiped her tears.

"Are you ok sehru?" I asked her and she looked up at me and nodded with a smile

"Yes bhabhi I'm very happy" she said but I could see the pain in her eyes.

I was about to say something but got interrupted by Erva

"Yaaah sehru, what are you doing here.... it's your bestie's haldi, come and apply haldi please" Erva said while whining and sehrish nodded and went with her.

"Ya Allah please give her sabr" i said and went near the stage.

Sehrish went to apply haldi on Erva because she can't touch evaan, i can see her hands are shaking.

"Bhabhi!" I got startled when I heard Zayn, aish this boy

"You scared me Zayn" i said putting my hand on my chest

"Sorry" he said nervously

"Bhabhi is sehrish ok? I mean she is looking so down from few days" he asked me and at that point i didn't knew what to say.

"Yes Zayn she is fine, maybe just because of college and stuff " i said covering it up and he said ok

The ceremony was done and evaan and. Zayn was talking with their friends and sehrish went to Amma. Erva was talking with the guests.

I got a call from my friend and there wasn't network so i thought to go out and while going I was busy in my phone and didn't saw anyone coming but out of nowhere I got bumped on someone. And i lost my balance and was about to fall but I got saved by a muscular hand preventing me from falling. I closed my eyes due to the fear of falling but I was hanging and was saved by someone.

Wait it's him, it's his fragrance.
I slowly opened my eyes and my eyes got locked with the pair of dark brown eyes. The eyes where I always got lost.

My heart skip a beat when his hot breath fall on my face. Wallahi I'm getting nervous. We both were so lost in eachother that we forgot about our surroundings. Just then we heard someone clearing their throat.

We tilted our head just to witness Zayn and evaan leaning on the wall looking at us with smirk. Wallah these devils.

I got panick and tried to stand up but unfortunately my bangles got stuck in his kurta, ya Allah why it's happening infront of them.

I again lost my balance but he again saved me and then i heard his deep husky voice that always send me to heaven.

"Besharamo dekh kya rhe ho ( what are you watching shameless )" he said looking at them, and they were just smiling cheekily and said

"Nothing Bhai just taking notes" Zayn said and mr malik helped me to stand properly and without looking at anyone I just went away from there with red face. Ya Allah I'm so embarrassed.

DAIYAN MALIK

"What you both were saying?" I asked them crossing my hands over my chest standing infront of me.

They straighten their posture and evaan said

"Bhai Jaan i didn't said anything, this Zayn,,...he dragged me here. I'm going i guess appi is calling me " evaan said while making false excuse and run away leaving a scared Zayn

"So" i raised my eye brows and asked

"Bha-i actually....you are looking so handsome in this kurta" he said and i shaked my head and he went away saying

"Sorry bhai" he said while running away and i chuckled at him.

AUTHOR POV

Everyone was having fun, some were chit chatting and some were eating.

Erva came towards noor and said

"Noor appi !" She said and noor looked at her with smile.

"Yes my Beloved Erva"she said with smile and Erva said

"Appi my amma is calling you" she said and noor nodded " ok Erva you go I'm coming" noor said and went with erva

"Assalamualaikum uncle,aunty" noor greeted them with smile and they replied with smile

"Walaikum assalam noor, how are you?" They asked her and she smiled saying

"Alhamdulillah I'm good, how are you both" she asked them then they had little chit chat but all the time Noor was feeling someone is staring at her.

She roamed her eyes everywhere but couldn't find anyone but then her eyes met with the person who always make her heart beat fast.

He was sitting but was constantly staring at her. She blinked her eyes multiple times and looked away.

~~~~~~

They all were sitting with their family and relatives and were talking and their relatives cracked some adult jokes and all the youngers smiled nervously but someone laughed so loud seeking everyone's attention.

"Aish shut up Ari" noor said squeezing aria's hands

"Wallahi, I'm sorry I didn't mean to laugh" she said "i know you are dirty minded but don't start here" she said and aria glared at her

Just then aria heard a manly voice behind her

"Miss aria apko double meaning bake bhut jldi smjh ati h (Miss aria you understand double meaning stuffs very easily)" he said near her ear maintaining a better distance but her reply got him off guard

"Ji apse hi sikha h mr Zayn Malik ( yes i learnt this from you)" she said and he widen his eyes. And then went to sit opposite to her.

"Amma can we go home now, I'm not feeling well"sehrish said to her Amma and she asked her

"What happened sehru? Are you ok?" Her Amma asked her being worried while checking her forehead with worried face.

"Amma Amma, I'm fine,just headache " she said and daiyan said "if you're not feeling good then let's go back"he said and everyone prepare their selves to leave when Noor said

"Amma" she said

"Yes beta"she replied looking at noor

"Amma can I stay here with my family until evaan's marriage "she asked him and just then daiyan felt his heart shrink.

"Ofcourse beta,why not it's your brother's wedding, you must stay here" she said and noor hugged her being happy and said"thank you so much Amma "

"How will I stay without her"daiyan mumbled slowly to himself

"Did you say anything bhai?" Zayn asked him and he immediately shaked his head as no

DAIYAN MALIK

"Daiyan you should also stay" I was about to say yes when Zayn interrupted

"He can't Amma, we have to go to a business meeting tomorrow" Zayn said and i cursed him for settling the meeting tomorrow.

Ya Allah please help me. Please do something, i can't stay away from my Noor.

Wallahi I'm going crazy.

NOOR MALIK

They all were leaving and i was standing in the corner just staring at me malik. He was bidding goodbye to everyone, i wanted him to stay too but his meeting.
Wallahi i sometimes felt his work is his second wife.

I got interrupted when I heard a throat clearing, I looked up just to see mr malik standing infront of me. I straighten my posture and adjusted my dupatta.

"Mr Mal--ik" I was about to say something when he said

"Take care of yourself begam, Allah hafiz" he said and went away and sit on the car along with everyone and started the engine.
I felt my heart skip a beat when he said that. Oh my beloved Allah what is happening..... yayyyyyyyyyyyy.

~~~~~~~

Thank you so much for reading 😄
Don't forget to vote and comment 😉

Can I expect 1k votes on this.....
So I'll upload the next chapter after 1k votes
Love from Mahek 🫶

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

3.1M 139K 57
Romance Ranking: #1 on 05/09/17 #2 on 07/08/17 #3 on 06/08/17 ----------- My phone fell down with a loud thud and he trapped me to the headboard of o...
10.2M 569K 64
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 They never thought of being each other's but destiny had another plans. 𝗩𝗜𝗗𝗬𝗨𝗧 𝗦𝗨𝗥𝗬𝗔𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗛𝗜...
165K 6.8K 35
"you are just a replacement, don't except anything from me" he said "agreed" she said not even bothering him with a glance "you will be my wife in na...
247K 8.8K 17
Is it not love when the two made for one another find solace in each others' eyes? When they don't hurt but rather experience joy together? When they...