A ZOMBIE LOVING WORLD

By Matthewpuente

The world has gone to hell with a zombie outbreak. We follow a young man named matthew who stumbles through t... More

First Kill
ghost town
Mia sumisu
Black star mafia

weapon of choice

12 2 0
By Matthewpuente

People say guns are dangerous but it's who's behind the gun that makes it dangerous . . . if a zombie is a dead person but yet still alive is that persons soul trap in their body or does it leave?

(June, 27, 2025 one week and a day since the outbreak started, it's 8:35 a.m) As matthew was walking down the stairs with the gun bag over his shoulder mia was checking all of her wepons so she could be ready to go he looked at her and said "mia what do you got in here that is compact but can pack a punch." As she was thinking she slowly cocked back her gun a slowly realised it. "I know just what you need" she unzipped her bag and dig for a couple of seconds all you could hear was the metal hitting eat other as she was moving stuff around till she pulled out one gun."A customized Glock 21 .45 acp it has a extended mag that holds up to 20 rounds. I add a extended barrel so a suppressor can be added. If you look down the sights at the front is a orange dot then glows green at night and a the back has a green dot as well for easy to aim shooting. It is a glock easy so disassemble for cleaning is a added bonus on it and seeing that you have bigger hands it should be pretty easy to hold." Matthew looked at mia surprised but yet not, in these past couple of days of living with mia he knew if there was anyone who knows about guns it was her. "Here this was my dad's" she handed him a holster and some magazine holds "Are you sure" she stuck out everthing in her hands out even more "I'm pretty sure my dad and me wouldn't mind you being ready for anything to happen especially if your gonna have my back" He smiled at her and started attaching the holster then picked up the glock and load a magazine and put it in his holster. She looked like she was still thinking "hmm you're kinda set for close and medium range but your gonna need something for long range." She started digging again instead she was pulling out part of a gun and started putting it together " This one is the commonly known and used AR-15 shoots 5.56 bullets i put a echotech sight on for shooting, double point sling so that you can keep it nice and tight to you if you end up climbing something or whatever and a suppressor for quite shooting situation" He once again loaded his gun pulled back the hammer and fitted the sling to his likening so he could bring the rifle up fast.

"Oh and one last thing i have a extra bowie knife and leg strap" she then got on her knees to put it on for him for whatever reason which made him feel awkward but he was pretty sure that's what she was probably trying to do in the frist place any way. She put the knife in its holster and stood up and gave matthew a smirk he was feeling a little embarrassed but for some reason liked it, mia then said. "So where are we going by the way." Matthew started putting on one of Mia's military backpacks that had most of the food,water and some of the extra guns on his back "Phenoix Arizona" She gave him a look like she did when she first meet him "Phenoix Arizona! . . . one what the hell is out in Phenoix Arizona? Two do you know how long it's gonna take us to get to Arizona!" Matthew saw there were two black hats that had the glock symbols and he handed one to mia then said. "My parents." He said with out looking at her while still digging in the gun bag to see if there is anything else they needed. He felt unsure to say the reason why to mia know what happened to her parents till she said "are you sure their still alive" he stopped digging in the bag but didn't take his eyes off of it he knew it was a possibility but he didn't want to think if it was true or not. "I don't know . . . but if they are i know my dad can take care of my mom for a little while before they run out of food. If i know my dad once that happens he's willing to take the risk of running out by himself to get food for my mom." She looked at him for a few seconds then started to put on the other backpack and said "well I'm sure as hell not walking all the way to Arizona." he turned and looked at her then she said "about a day's hike north of here there is a military camp station that we can go to and they should help us with some extra ammo or hopefully some kind of transportation so we can cut down time getting there. There are some train tracks that we can follow that will lead us there." He smiled and gave him a huge "let's go get your parents"

As matthew was following mia he was finally able to look at the rest of the town. It's what you would imagin in a old west town saloons, inns, materials store and etc. At the end of the small little town's was a train station they looked at the tracks and mia looked at Matthew and said "Are you ready?" matthew gave a smile and said "are you?" she smiled back then they both started walking north of the tracks. Three hours later as they were walking down the tracks mia said "you know i just thought about this . . . you seemed like you knew what you were doing when you were loading up your guns have you shot before." Matthew kept looking forward as they were walking down the tracks "yea me and my . . ." matthew didn't want to say anything about andie because he didn't want to remember anything about that night. "My friend use to go shooting all the time on weekends." She looked at him and smirked she still had a little bit of water left in her water bottle. She washed it down really quickly to were it was empty and said "put your suppressor on your AR" As he was putting it on he looked at her and said "soo why am i doing this for." She looked at him and smiled "let's see how good your aiming is." She threw the water bottle up in the air matthew stumbled with his hands till he got his rifle up and pulled the trigger but nothing happened. She looked at him and laughed "Next time if we get into a fight make sure the saftey if off." She flicked off his saftey for him and he tried to play it of "well i wasn't ready when you threw it." She laughed and said "yeah sure . . . remember you not gonna have time to "be ready" if we get into a fight with a pack of zombies or if it ever happens people." Matthew nodded and mia walked over to were the bottle landed it was about 15 feet way from the train tracks were matthew stood. She looked at him and he let his gun go and the both stood still. A few seconds went by but both being still as stone then mia threw up the bottle. In what felt like a split second Matthew picked up his rifle and aimed down sight. He waited for the bottle to get to it's highest point for that spit second of it staying still in the air. He took his shot and the top half of the bottle exploded.

Later that night Mia had made a campfire. Matthew started to unpacked a sleeping bag that was on his backpack "hey mia hand me your sleeping bag so i can set it up." Mia looked at him and said "there isn't another one the only reason i have that one is because in the competition there was a area were you had to pretend you were camping and shoot from your sleeping bag." Matthew looked at her then got up and grabbed his backpack and set it on the ground next to her sleeping bag she looked at him and said "have you seen the bugs out her?e . . . they are giant" Matthew turn over away from mia and said "yea not helping me sleep" She laughed and said " Look there is enough room in my sleeping bag for the both of us." Matthew still beening turn over away from mia got wide eyed as he said "o-ok." she smiled as she walked over and layed in the sleeping bag and tapped a spot right next to her, Matthew was nerves as he slowly laid down next to her mia said "good night." After about a hour or so they both fell asleep.

(June, 28, 2025 it's 1:39 a.m) Matthew woke up to something on top of him it was mia. She musted have changed when he was asleep because she wasn't wearing her usual sleeping clothes. She was wear what she first meet him in but because she was wearing her short shorts he could feel the warmth of her thighs wrap around him. She had her hand on his chest but was looking to her right. It really didn't help that he just woke up and well everything was awake. He looked down to see if he still had his clothes on because how this was looking he didn't know what to think. The little movement made mia realize he was awake. Her hand that was on his chest quickly pressure against his mouth and with her bowie knife tapped on her lips. Like if she was trying to tell him to be quite she pointed her knife to were she was looking a second ago. Matthew looked were she pointed her knife and about 23 feet away were about 10 zombies eating on a mexican coyote. It looked like they were almost done with eating it to. "get your gun and get ready" said mia still looking at the zombies Matthew nodded and grabbed his glock that was right next to the sleep bag and also pulled out his knife he looked up at mia and said "what's your plan" Mia jump up and said "rush them"

She took off running in the direction of the zombies. She looked like she was a speeding bullet her self. As she was running she started she pulled out her Five seveN and she pulled her bowie knife in a reverse grip. She was about five feet way from the group of zombie as she was running she looked down her sights and shot two zombies in the head at the same time. By the time all the zombies looked up and realized what happened she tackled another one on the ground and pressed her knife against it's neck and pushed down it's head came cleanly off. By this time most of the zombies were starting to stand up and one was right behind her. While still being on top of the one she just killed she turned back one handed and shot the one zombie that was right behind her it fell to the ground. Matthew was about 10 feet way when he yelled out "mia i think you haveb take their heads off fully or they won't die." While she was looking at him three zombie were right on top of her but the next thing she knew she saw matthew flying in using a full body tackle to knock all three down. She shot the other three zombie in the head while she ran to the other two zombies she shot at first to cut off there heads. Matthew pinned down one of the zombie on it's stomach put the knife to the back of it's neck and pressed down to cut off it's head. While he did that one of the zombies grabbed him by the for arm but in one swift move he cut the zombie hand off. He put the knife under its neck and swung up the zombie head went flying. The last one he tackled was already in his face and pinned him down. Matthew was able to throw the zombie beside him on it's back to pin it down then cut of it's head. Mia was fast enough to run to the other three that she shot in the head and cut all of their heads off. When she was cutting the last one's head off she turned around and the one she shot in the head earlierwas standing over her but before it jumped on her a knife came across it's neck then the head fell off. It was Matthew standing behind it both Matthew and Mia were breathing heavy but Matthew smiled at mia and mia smiled right back. He stuck out his hand to help her up and they walked back to the sleeping bag to get some more rest before the sunrise.

(if you are enjoying the book so far give it a vote and commit what your think of the book and what you think should happen next)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
1.4M 127K 45
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
11.5M 298K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
4.8M 255K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...