Season 1: Leah Williamson

Door England_stories22

After spending a few years at Barcelona, Y/n Beckham, daughter of David Beckham, is on her way to join a new... Meer

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105

Part 30

635 5 0
Door England_stories22

On the other hand, in the common room, everyone is having some fun. At some point, Leah looks around and realizes you're not there, while Beth is there, Georgia and Keira are there, everyone that you're close too are there.

Leah: Guys, I'll be back, I'll just go in my room to check on Y/n to be sure she's okay.

Tooney is in the middle of a FIFA match against Chloe. Chloe is winning.

Ella: No need to go upstairs, she isn't.

Leah: Where is she?

Ella: Alessia and I saw her heading out like an hour and half ago.

Leah, Okay, thanks.

Leah is getting worried, she doesn't like when you're acting like loneliness is your best friend. It's scaring her. Georgia and Keira notice this.

Keira: You okay?

Leah: Y/n headed out an hour and a half ago, and I have no news. She didn't even tell me.

Hannah: If it can help you to relax, she needed to call someone.

Leah: Do you know who?

Hannah: Didn't tell us.

Georgia: Leah, relax.

Leah: I'll just go check on her.

Keira: Do you want us to help you to find her?

Leah: Bothering you?

Georgia: Of course, not. Come on, let's go find her.

Leah, Georgia and Keira head out and start looking for you. On your side, you're relief by this talk with Jana. You smile. You text Jill.

Y/n: Hey, dutchy girl. Hope everything's fine at your Camp. First day started and my level of stress is at the ceiling. Try to stay positive as much as possible. I miss the little team of the house. Say hi to Lynn for me, please. Love you.

You send it to Jill. You stand up and then you go lay on the grass like a starfish. Suddenly, you hear a loud voice screaming.

Keira: Y/n! Gosh, there you are. We were like looking for you for like 30 minutes.

Y/n: Here I am.

Keira: What are you doing on the grass?

Y/n: Just connecting with the Earth.

Keira: No, don't be weird. Please, don't be weird, like that.

Y/n: I'm not, I just needed to breathe for a second.

Keira just comes next to you, and lay down on the grass too.

Keira: What's wrong?

Y/n: I feel like there's so much pressure on my shoulder, cause considered as one of the best young player in the world, and because I'm a Beckham.

Keira: You have to understand that you don't have to be like your dad. He made his own choices, you have to do yours. It's your life, Y/n. You're an amazing player, and it's not because of your dad, but because of you, your hard work, your choices and your talent. Be your own player, before being other's player.

Y/n: Thank you Kei, that's what Jana said.

Keira: You called her?

Y/n: Yeah, she's always the one I call when I need to talk about deep things. She's the sister I never had... by the way, everyone is saying hi to you and Lucy.

Keira: Everyone?

Y/n: It's Spanish Camp, I had Mapi, Claudia, Patri, Alexia...on the phone.

Keira: Oh okay. Did Bruna was there?

Y/n: Uhm no, I wished I could see her but she wasn't there.

Keira: Don't you think you should tell someone where you are cause she's really worried.

Y/n: Leah?

Keira: Leah. She's so worried about you right now.

Y/n: Why?

Keira: Leah is quite scared that you could run away at any time.

Y/n: What?

Keira: You could understand that, you're back together but she's scared that you could break up at any arguments, or at... at anything.

Y/n: I'll talk to her.

Keira: Okay, now let's go back to Saint Georges' Park. I'll text Leah and Georgia that we are coming back on the way.

You both stand up and start heading to Saint Georges' Park. You get there and come in the common room. You sit down on a couch, you get into the fun atmosphere. A few minutes later, Leah and Georgia come in. Leah looks at you and you can the relief in her eyes when she sees you. She immediately comes towards you to give you a big hug.

Y/n: Hey, I'm okay. I'm okay.

Leah: Are you sure?

Y/n: I'm fine, Leah. And you?

Leah: I feel better now that I have you in my arms.

You look at Leah and smile at her. In the back, you can see Jordan appears in her England kit speaking with Sarina in the entry hall. Seeing her makes your smile drops totally.

Y/n: Gosh, she's there.

Leah turns around and sees Jordan too. Her smile also drops. You start getting closed, but you manage to focus on your point and what's important.

Leah: Y/n...

Y/n: Babe, we need to talk.

Leah: We have training in 40 minutes, can it wait?

Y/n: I guess so. But we'll have to talk.

Leah: Okay, we'll have to talk.

You know very well that Leah is trying to avoid that talk, but you won't let her. You get ready for training and head to it. You train really well, impressing quite everyone.

Rachel: Why she hasn't been here before?

Millie: She's a beast.

Leah: She's my girlfriend.

Mary: You're dating the GOAT.

Y/n: Stop guys, please, I'm just doing my job.

Esme: Maybe, but everyone's not at this level of job.

Beth: We're lucky to have you.

Y/n: And I'm lucky to have you.

Millie: How cute is that?

Rachel: Does the kid need kisses. Come here.

They're teasing you. You go back inside and head to your room to take a shower before going to eat. When you get into your room, Leah is already under the shower.

Leah: Babe, is it you?

Y/n: Yeah.

Leah: Are you joining?

Y/n: Coming.

You're about to join Leah, when someone knocks at the door. You go to open. You land on the last person you were expected, Jordan Nobbs.

Jordan: Y/n.

Leah: Babe, who is it?

Y/n: A mistake!

Jordan: I came to see Leah, but obviously you are in her room.

Y/n: I'm gonna say it once, Jordan. Get the f*ck out of my room.

Jordan: Or what? You're gonna hit me?

Y/n: Don't tempt me, you know I'm able to. Get the f*ck out of my room, and out of our lives too.

Jordan: Did she tell how much she liked it when she cheated on you, how she was moaning, screaming for more... Did she tell you that a week ago she was in my house...

Y/n: Just to let you know, I only have to say a word to Sarina and you're out of England team for the rest of your career. She rather want me here than you, she just has no choice. So now get the f*ck out of my room, and stay the hell away from us.

Jordan: Well played, but the game isn't over yet.

Y/n: We'll see that.

You push Jordan out of your room and close the door. Leah is intrigued and heard yelled at someone.

Leah: Babe? Who was it?

Y/n: Jordan came to see you.

Leah: What did she tell you?

Y/n: How good your cheating session was apparently to you, and I learned something really interesting. Were you at her house last week?

Leah: Babe...

Y/n: Answer to the question, Leah. Were you?

Leah: I was, yes. Katie and Jen had bring me there, and I didn't know we were at Jordan's. I know how things seem to be, but I swear to God that I didn't know, and I wouldn't go if I knew. She's just trying to mess with you, babe, and it's working. Don't let her mess things up.

Y/n: Yeah, I guess, it's Jordan. I need a shower.

Leah: Do you want me to join?

Y/n: No, I want to be alone.

Leah: Babe...

Y/n: I really don't need that right now. Really.

You immediately go shower, you try to wash your thoughts at the same time. A cold atmosphere is settled in the room. You quite angry against Leah for putting you through this. A tones of minutes later, you get out of the bathroom, Leah is relaxing on the bed, waiting for you. You feel better after that shower. Leah stands up and comes sitting next to you.

Leah: I'm sorry.

Y/n: I know, Leah. I know you're scared. Keira told me. Why you didn't tell me?

Leah: Cause I didn't want to scare you with my fears.

Y/n: Babe, I want you to scare me with that, okay? I'm not going anywhere. I'm not.

Leah: I don't want to lose you again. It was too damn hard the first time.

Y/n: You won't lose me, okay. We are gonna spend this week together 24/7. Then you're gonna go back in Arsenal to win the championship and fight for the Champion's League, and I'm gonna go back at Wolfsburg to win the championship and fight for the Champion's League. After that, it'll be holidays, I'll be back in England, and with chance we'll be both in the World Cup 23 players' list together. I'm not going anywhere.

Leah: I love you.

Y/n: I love you more.

Leah: No...

Y/n: No?

Leah: That's not possible.

Y/n: Feel better? Leah, I want you to scary me with your fears, is that clear? You're my girlfriend, we're in this together.

Leah: I'm sorry. We're in this together.

You give a passionate kiss to Leah, and start kissing her in the neck. You feel better, Leah feels better but also a little guilty.

Leah: About Jordan...

Y/n: Who?

Leah: Jordan.

Y/n: I don't know who's this. Doesn't exist to me.

You keep kissing her in the neck. Then you come back to the passionate kisses.

Leah: Dinner is in 30 minutes.

Y/n: It should be enough.

Leah nods, and you kiss her passionately. Then Leah pushes you on the bed, so she's on top of you. After a few kisses, you make her roll on her back, so you can be on top of her. You keep kissing her all over her body. You can hear Leah moaning. You can tell she's definitely love it. 30 minutes later, you're downstairs with Leah, ready to eat the dinner. You sit at a table with few of the girls.

Beth: Hey lovebirds.

Ellie: Had some good time?

Ella: We heard...

Y/n: I told you.

Leah: Sorry...

Georgia: I'm next door, the walls were shaking.

You both feel so embarrassed.

Ella: But we rather want to see you in love like that, than sad and heartbroken.

Ellie: Yeah, we are all happy for you.

Y/n: We really appreciate your support guys.

Beth: Did you see Jordan?

Y/n: Yep.

Ellie: Really?

Leah: She knocked at our door an hour ago.

Ella: Wow, she has some nerve.

Georgia: Yeah, that's Jordan.

Y/n: You have no idea.

Ellie: Sorry to ask but why did she knock at your door?

Y/n: To piss me off, I guess.... and mess things up with Leah.

Georgia: She's really obsessed with you two.

Leah: That's kinda crazy, and scary... mostly scary.

Beth: Sorry...

Y/n: It's not your fault.

Beth: I know but I feel like someone needed to say it.

Y/n: Thanks guys.

Georgia: That's what friends are here for.

You spend the rest of the night laughing, smiling with the team, closer than ever with Leah.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

8K 230 11
From Villa star to Arsenal's new record-breaking singing. How will Ellie Banks handle the pressures of a new club and a new love?
54.6K 1.6K 32
Leah doesn't let new people into her life. She is a fairly well known "celebrity" now. She isn't sure who to trust other than those she was close wit...
87.6K 1.8K 20
there's a new manager at arsenal. what happens when his spoilt stuck up daughter is forced to spend time with leah williamson
53.9K 1.1K 20
In which, a dream that Leah Hamilton has had ever since she was a kid becomes a reality..