|[Jealousy Overtakes]|

By haechiessun

[Soulmate au] Suh Huijin,a pretty mysterious college girl with a dark past,doesnt believe in soulmates. Mark... More

᯾Characters᯾
᯾Informations᯾
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30

Chapter 29

77 1 0
By haechiessun

3rd P.O.V

It was their last day of the vacation Haechan had planned and he decided during their last day, it will be game day. A nice relaxing, well in his point of view its kind of a more challenging thing to do. Being competitive runs in his blood same as his bestfriend who would take every game as a serious competition.

Which is why Haechan and Mark are now in their serious mode as they play.

"Youre going to lose Markie." Haechan snorted pulling out a +4 uno card. "Fuck you!" Haechan laughed, flipping out a middle finger at him.

"Motherfucker," Mark groaned, picking up four cards. "Watch it Hyuck, you might lose this round."

"Make it happen Mork, i wanna see you try." He snickered but soon his smile got wiped after Jeno puts down a +4 card.

"Fuck you Lee Jeno!" Haechan groans picking up the cards while his bestfriends bursts into laughters, slapping the person beside him from habit as the person suffers in pain.

"Geez no thanks i wouldnt fuck you." Jeno shrugged.

"Okay will you stop slapping me Mark Lee?" Renjun winced in pain.

"Oops sorry boss."

"Fuck all of you! UNO BITCHES!" Jisung cheered as he smacks his last card on the floor with a victorious smile as the others groaned as they lost the game.

"Thank god we all bet for Jisung to win." Heera sighed, not losing her money. "You made a bet?" Johnny snorted.

"You all trusted Jisung to win? And not your soulmates!?" Jaemin gasped feeling offended that his soulmate supports Jisung instead of him.

"Well sorry- you guys suck at card games. Youre only good at computer games but not this. Had to sacrifice my choice." Huijin shrugged giving Jisung a fist bump. "Good job you big baby."

"And you call him baby!?" Now its Mark's turn to feel offended. "What? He really is a baby. Am i wrong?"

"I mean shes not wrong- hes still a baby."

"Im not! I just turned 22!" Jisung protested.

"Yeah but still a baby to us." Jaemin said as the others agreed.

"So whats next?" Shotaro asked. "Okay never have i ever?" He suggested as the others nodded.

"Sure lets get freaky- but not too freaky theres a minor here." Jaehyun snorted

"Im not a minor!" Jisung whines. "Didnt mentioned who but you admitted it Ji."

"I did?" Hyeji turns to Johnny in confusion. "Sung, its Jisung."

"Oh okay- but lets get freaky with these questions! Lets go!"

"Okay spin the wheel!" Renjun shouted in excitement as the wheel spins in Chenle's phone because no one wants to sacrifice their phone.

The wheel spins for a few seconds and the arrow stops on Sungyeol's name. Some were glad it wasnt their name and some were excited to know the question.

"Okay Sungyeol, never have i ever called out the wrong name?" Johnny asked. "I have- Sakyeon and Jinae witnessed it. Dude i have never felt embarrassed in my life ever!"

"You need to tell them the story!" Jinae burst into laughters remembering the incident. "Okay so i was about to call this one dude from my class and i accidentally called him the teacher's name instead. Believe me when i say my face was red as hell!"

"Geez glad it wasnt me."

"Fuck off Jinae, you almost did the same-"

"Okay next is-- Johnny!" Jaehyun said excitedly. "Never have i ever ran around the neighbourhood naked?"

"Whats with- okay i have ran around in my boxers but never naked. Next!" Johnny answered as he sips his coffee of the night again.

"Next is Renjun! So never have i ever fake dated someone?"

"Bitch i have- you forced me to date you to prove someone that youre not into them!"

"I did that because i love you! And she cant stop touching my ass!" Haechan protested.

"Okay chill shitheads. Next-- Huijin! The newly wed!"

"We're not married!" Huijin said sa her face turned red while her soulmate chuckled, holding her closer to him. "Never have i ever dated a guy before you were introduced to your soulmate?" Chenle asked but then realised he fucked up.

"Oh shit i shouldnt have asked that." He whispered as he felt guilty. "O-okay you dont have to-"

"I have." She answered without any hesitant or fear in her voice. "Johnny knew the guy, it was a few years ago. Kinda sad but interesting."

The atmosphere then turned awkward and silence embracing them after she answered the question. They knew the topic of her ex-boyfriend was a sensitive topic which is why it was kind of awkward.

"What? Chill guys im over it. You dont have to be worried about it. Im fine. " She chuckled as the others let out the breath theyve been holding without noticing then let out an awkward chuckle.

"Okay i think thats all for tonight. We should head to bed, we're leaving tomorrow." Johnny stood up before bidding goodbye and heading to his room with his soulmate.

The others did the same as well as Huijin and Mark. Once they were in their room, Huijin broke the silence by asking him.

"You wanna know about my ex-boyfriend right? I know theres like tons of questions in your head right now and I know you want some answers."

"You dont have to explain now, love. I know its hard-" Huijin cuts him off by giving him a peck on his lips. "Like i said im fine and besides you told me your stories and now its my turn." She said pushing him to the bed, sitting him down on the edge.

"Wha-" he cuts himself as his soulmate lifts her shirt over her head but still keeping it on her shoulder and turning around to show her the tattoos on her back.

"Behind this tattoo is the scar i have told you about." He stared at the big dragon tattoo on ber back as he slowly brings his fingers to trace the tattoo. His touch brings shivers to her body.

"He once told me that he loved me and he was my soulmate. Being the most stupid person i am, i believed him though his soulmate tattoo wasnt matching with mine as i havent got one that time-" she puts her shirt back on turning to face him. "-it was kind of obvious that time that he wasnt the one for me but i pushed away that thought and one day he told me to come over so i did. I came over and he asked if i already had my tattoo and i said no- he went furious and pulled out a dagger hidden inside his room." She lets out a shaky breath as the memories came back to her like a wave crashing.

"Take it slow love. You dont have to continue, you can tell me another day." He took her hand in his and pulled it closer to his lips, kissing it softly and caressed it.

"I-i need to let everything out of my chest or i will suffer in pain, holding back all these haunting memories." He nodded as he softly caress her hands.

"After he pulled out the dagger-"

"You are mine! You were suppose to get the same soulmate tattoos as mine! Why didnt yours appear!" Her ex-boyfriend, Han Wooyeol yelled.

"P-please dont hurt me. Im begging you!" She beg as he got closer to her, chuckling at her begging.

"I wont hurt you baby. Im giving you an art to show everyone that youre mine!" He laughs evily as he rips her shirt with the dagger he was holding.

He pushed her to the floor, straddling her as he rips the shirt off of her while she trashes around trying to get him off.

"Stop moving around you bitch!" He slapped her face multiple times as she cries loudly, begging him to not hurt her in any way.

"Please- please Wooyeol im begging-"

"Ahh i love listening to you begging and why arent you calling me babe? I thought i made it clear that youre mine?" He smirked before laughing like a maniac.

He got off of her before turning her around, tracing the dagger on her back as she cried and begged him to not hurt her.

"Don't you like it when i give you this art? Aren't you sweetheart?" He drags the dagger deeper on her back drawing blood as she screams in pain.

"I love you Huijin! Why can't you do it with me!" He laughs loudly as he stared at the art he made on her.

As he was distracted by the art he made, Huijin pushed him off which caught him off guard but soon caught her when she tried to run away.

"YOU BITCH! I DID EVERYTHING FOR YOU! AND THIS IS WHAT YOU GAVE ME!?" Wooyeol slapped her.

"I-i'm sorry Wooyeol! P-please stop it hurts!" Huijin begged, crying nonstop.

"Of course it hurts! But my feelings are more hurt than yours! You can't even satisfy what I want! Why should i stop hurting you!" Slaps after slaps, the neverending slaps turn into punches.

Huijin cried and cried in pain, trying to shield herself from his punches and slaps.

Huijin looked at him in fear, she quickly got up to run away from him again but unfortunately he caught her before she could run away.

"Let me go! You're crazy Wooyeol! Stop!" She tried to get out of his grip but he was too strong. She punched his face making him scream in pain holding his nose with his other hand.

"You bitch!!" Huijin ran to the front door.

The unexpected thing happened, Wooyeol slashed the knife at Huijin's back for the second time.

She screamed in pain, blood gushing out of her back.

While Wooyeol laughed at her being in pain. She dropped down on the floor crawling to the front door. He straddled on her waist, raising his hand with the knife, smiling at her.

"Look at you. My beautiful art. No matter what you do, i'll always find a way to get you back." Dragging the dagger close to her face as she stared at him in fear.

"-and thats why i stopped believing in soulmates and also stopped dating." Mark hugged her, caressing her back as he comforts her. "Im so sorry. I should have known."

"Its okay, Mark. You didnt know, i havent met you of course you didnt know." She chuckled, looking up at him. "If only i met you earlier, we would have been married-"

"Dumbass we're too young!" She slapped his chest jokingly, he whines in pain.

"But im fine now. No more nightmares, no more torture because i have you, my soulmate." She sent him a loving smile as her eyes changed to pink.

"Not gonna lie you look hot with that dragon tattoo on your back." He wiggles his eyebrows, smirking. "Shut up, i knew the moment i wore that off shoulder blouse, you were literally staring at my tattoos, the whole day Mark." He smiled sheepishly when she caught him staring.

"I cant help it!"

"Yeah yeah, i love you my cheesy soulmate."

"I love you too my hot soulmate- ow okay sorry." He pouts, rubbing his chest.

----------------------------✈︎----------------------------
Its almost overrrr!!

Well not really but yeah

Okay choose between

Coins (Johnny) or Lead me (Jeno)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.6K 5.3K 30
mark and jeno were 100% sure they were soulmates, and this made both of them very happy. but what will happen when donghyuck appears in their lives a...
1.9K 127 19
ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛs ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs TAKE NOTE:The characters here don't act like this in real life. English isn't my first language so there might be grammar m...
36.8K 1.2K 24
Mark's relationship problems seem to fade away when he notices a person on the ground - by the road - and helping her would soon enough change his li...
172K 5.9K 57
❝ I needed to lose him to find me.❞ I guess highschool's it-couple didn't have the perfect relationship like they thought. Two years after their brea...