Bunnies

By Itsmekathye

This story is a Rayne Ames x oc NO Y/NS BECAUSE THEY MAKE PEOPLE CONFUSED--anyway yeah idk just enjoy the sto... More

-Prologue-
Note-001
Until i found you-002
The Lackmagic-003
A dream-004
Never touch my people-005
Innocent Zero-006
Divine Visionaries and The lackmagic-007
Orca Prefect-009
Three lines Three beloved ones-010
•••✧⁠Head cannons✧⁠•••
Outro***announcements
Extra Chapter (for book 2)
Author's note

The price to buy peace- 008

132 6 0
By Itsmekathye

"Mr.Wahlberg"

"Why did you call for all of us?" Asked by orter.

"Hiding the fact that he's a lackmagic and attending the academy is-"

"Shut up orter! Hear what the Headmaster says first before you blurt out your so-called systems." Amaia says as she holds orter making the girl on top of orter while she takes his glasses and stands up.

The two female Divine Visionaries ofcourse- were red as they avoided their gazes from the two.

"T-they are-" The wisdom cane intervenes.

"Stop that action you two. You know it's forbidden. Definitely for a lady t-to do that." Said the wisdom cane.

"What do you mean?"

"Find it out for yourself love cane." The wisdom cane face palms as the ice cane was utterly shocked.

"What?- anyways-"

"Damn if you don't shut up Orter, I'd make sure you'll not see a thing for a day."

"Bring it back love cane."

Wahlber steps forward. "Divine Visionaries, might i ask you to defer his sentencing? For this is the first time Innocent Zero sent a message. There is a high chance that this boy will give us a lead on them. We can't afford to lose him at this juncture."

"Huh? The Headmaster seems really important."

"You're not kidding me.. this child i swear."

"You know.. Mr.Wahlberg was a previous Divine Visionary and is a living legend. The only one to go toe-to-toe against innocent Zero in his youth."

"And i, the next top dog of the world, respect him. He's a man among magic users."

"Listen closely, mushroom head."

" 'kay."

"Mr.Wahlberg, i understand your position but i cannot accept-" Once again, Orter's head got smashed on the ground.

"Shut the *beep* up Sand cane. Can't you *beep* afford to listen to him so much so that you'll *beep* create your own world?"Wahlberg Baigan himself bows at the Divine Visionaries.

"Mr.Wahlberg, please!"

"It's true, he cannot use magic. He's a bit rough around the edges and not too scholarly. However, he has an unusual gift to sway people's hearts."

"I believe people like him will change how we perceive this world. Of course that is not all. Until now, those without magic have been treated as inferior. But i take some issue with that unjust treatment."

Amaia hands Orter his glasses as she approached the Headmaster and her best friend.

"Our values change alongside history.However, redefining our values take courage as we must admit injustices thus far."

"That said. What is wrong is still wrong."

"Mr.Wahlberg. I respect your position,but ignoring rules and forcing your opinion-"

Amaia and Rayne steps forward and drops one of their knees on the ground making the other Divine Visionaries shocked.

"Both of us ask of you as well."

"Rayne and Amaia, even you two?"

"I do agree with the Headmaster's opinion, but Mash burnedead has also proven himself worthy of our trust. Including my trust."Stated by Rayne while the girl beside her thought about the time when Rayne her friend gave his magical handkerchief to the boy with bunny patterns.

'No not that Amaia.'

"I do also agree with the Headmaster's opinion, however Mash burnedead himself is an undeniably different being from the others. Usually when people find out one or two person is a lackmagic that being becomes jealous or accept their fate but Mash burnedead fights for his own destiny." Stated by Amaia.

"Amaia my cousin, I know what you're getting at. But sentimental opinions do not justify with orders."

"What a pain. Follow the book and get this over with."

"Mr. Wahlberg, you are quite right to say so.But the public won't allow such an exception."

"There's nothing to reconsider. Lackmagics need to be purged."

"You're letting emotions get over rational thought."

"My thoughts align with yours."

"Our magical power is a special gift from God. It's natural for those without it to be excluded. However, one Lackmagic saved my life.If i am being remiss from my duties, so be it. But this case was mine to process. I would like you to defer his sentencing if possible. You may punish me. But i will not change my verdict."

"Only under these conditions. He will act only under our supervision as a pawn against innocent Zero."

"And prove that he is strong enough to fight against the Villain himself."

Orter Fixes his glasses. "That proof is to became this year's Divine Visionary candidate."

"Should you fail and you will be purged immediately."

"Alright. Understood."

"But to embody the Headmaster's wishes and for me to live in peace with everyone... That alone won't be enough."

The boy punches the ground causing the other Divine Visionaries to step back.

"I will beat innocent Gyro up with my fist."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ray-chan why are you ignoring me???" Amaia pouts.

In Rayne's mind he remembers a memory:

Shut up orter! Hear what the Headmaster says first before you blurt out your so-called systems." Amaia says as she holds orter making the girl on top of orter while she takes his glasses and stands up.

The two female Divine Visionaries ofcourse- were red as they avoided their gazes from the two.

"T-they are-" The wisdom cane intervenes.

"Stop that action you two. You know it's forbidden. Definitely for a lady t-to do that." Said the wisdom cane.

"What do you mean?"

"Find it out for yourself love cane." The wisdom cane face palms as the ice cane was utterly shocked.

"What?- anyways-"

"Damn if you don't shut up Orter, I'd make sure you'll not see a thing for a day."

"Bring it back love cane."

Present:

"No- i didn't see that i did not."

"What do you mean???"

"Nothing."

"H-hey!"

Then she got pinned on the wall.

"Say. Amaia, do you like Orter?" Asked by Rayne.

"Ew! What the *beep* Ray-chan no way on earth will i ever like someone older than me yuck!" Amaia tries to remove herself from the situation they are in as she blushes. They are so close!

"My, my you children. Already grown up i see?" Wahlberg chuckles at the scene his seen.

"I-i-it's not w-what you think!" Amaia averted her head as she hides her flustered face that looks like a red tomato while Rayne lets her go.

"Shut up geezer. You're thinking it in a wrong way."

'd-did Ray-chan just... BLUSHED???????!!!! WHAT THE *beep*'

The Headmaster only shrugs it off as he reassured the students that he is the only one who saw them.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Written by: meowz:) hehehe Rayne just blushed. jealous? Is he. Just wait untill you see the real thing on book two.

I forgot to add lol-- i need you all some cooperation...
So i wanna make a chapter that's focused on q&a but that's only up to you guys whether or not you want me to create it. If yes then could some of you please give me any amount of questions you want to ask but not as many as 15 questions...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 54.9K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
202K 6.1K 28
A normal girl dies due to Truck-sama, and gets reincarnated into the Classroom Of The Elite universe. Unfortunately, she is born as a subject in the...
2.2M 116K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
250K 6.1K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...