Bad Guys:New Mouse City Myste...

By Grimstone15

The famous Geronimo Stilton and his family are very curious when their grandfather informs them that a few my... More

Prologue
Ch.1:Special Interview
Ch.2:Villain Meeting
Ch.3:Front row Fight
Ch.4:No good press
Ch.5:Snooping Around
Ch.7:Tracking the Baddies
Ch.8:Family Drama
Ch.9:Sally's true face
Epilogue

Ch.6:The Daily Rat

70 4 1
By Grimstone15

The group was getting patched up.

Ben:This how it feels to get into a fight?

Julie:You have no idea.

Thea:We need to find out what the villains are up to, and stop them.

Tarantula was looking at her laptop, and then became rather nervous.

Tarantula:Uh, guys, remember how that news report made us look like the bad guys?

Diane:Yeah?

Tarantula:Well...it just got worse.

She turned the TV on to another report by Sally.

Sally:More on the story of the Bad Guys. Another attack in downtown New Mouse City. The Bad Guys and a few members of the Stilton Family engaged in the villains. However, they ended up letting the villains getting away. Some protectors they are.

Snake:Oh, sorry that going up against several villains is a little difficult!

Sally:If you ask me, I think the Bad Guys brought the villains here to look good. And they've involved the dear Stilton family in their little scheme.

The group started to get angry.

The report then showed Geronimo cowering as Ben was being attacked.

Sally:Some uncle Mr.Stilton is. Letting his nephew be attacked like that.

Ben:That's not true!

Sally:Could the Bad Guys have brought danger to our city for publicity? And if so, are the Stiltons conspiring with them to get a good scoop? We'll find out soon enough.

Wolf angrily threw a stapler at the TV.

Wolf:You lying sack of trash! That's not what happened and you know it!

Wolf punched a hole in the wall.

Thea:Mr. Wolf, I understand you're frustrated, but can you please refrain from destroying the office?

Thea turned the TV off.

Julie:Okay, we need to figure this out.

As everyone was discussing, Wolf saw Geronimo sitting on the couch in the corner.

Wolf:You okay?

Geronimo:She was right about one thing:I did just stand there while Ben was being attack.

Wolf:You were shocked and scared. You didn't know what to do. Lots of people have moments like that.

Geronimo:But I could have done SOMETHING. I've always been a coward.

Wolf sighed.

Wolf:Look, you wanna know why we chose you for this interview? Because we saw what an honest and brave man, er mouse, you were.

Geronimo:Really?

Wolf:Of course. Sure, you may not be the bravest or know how to fight, but you are one of the most honest people I've seen. You've always stood for what was right. If you really were as cowardly as you think, you wouldn't have stopped all those crooks, or solved any of those crimes. And I'm sure you won't back down from this.

Geronimo wiped his tears.

Geronimo:Thank you, I really needed to hear that.

Wolf nodded. Diane came up to them.

Diane:You guys okay?

Wolf:We're fine.

Diane:Okay. Now back to the task at hand, we need to find out what's going on.

Wolf:If you ask me, I think Sally's got something to do with this.

Shark:What makes you say that?

Wolf:Think about it. The villains somehow knew we'd be here. Someone had to have enough money to bail them out of prison. Plus, Sally is gaining a lot of attention with this little smear story of hers.

Geronimo:I wouldn't be surprised. Sally's always done dirty tricks to get ahead.

Julie:I think there might be a bit of a reason.

Trap:How so?

Julie:Before we came her for the interview, Sally offered to interview us, but we turned her down after seeing how sleazy she seemed to be.

Diane:Plus, I called her the very definition of suspicious.

Pandora:So, you think she's doing this out of pettiness?

Diane:Possibly.

Thea:That...honestly sound exactly like something she'd do. I think we should pay her a visit.

Hyena:I think it's best if we play it safe. If we just barge in there accuse her. We're not exactly on good terms with this town, and if we make a scene, it'd make things a whole lot worse.

Ben:Getting there may be an issue.

They looked out the window to see a swarm of reporters, and angry citizens.

Hyena:Not the first time we've had an angry mob after us.

Tarantula:How the heck are we supposed to get past them?

Piranha then had an idea.

Piranha:I think I know a way...

They went down to the lobby.

Geronimo:Are you really sure this is a good idea?

Piranha:You wanna leave this building or not.

Geronimo gulped and composed himself.

Geronimo:Do it.

Piranha:Everyone cover your mouths and noses.

He readied up.

Piranha:FIRE IN THE HOLE!!!!

He farted an enormous cloud, and Wolf opened the door, releasing the gas to the crowd, driving them away. The group uncovered their mouths and coughed a little.

Snake:Who'd have thought Piranha's gas would have made a good stink bomb?

Geronimo:I have smelled some pungent cheeses in my life, and somehow, that's a lot worse!

Julie:Would you believe you get used to it after a few times?

The group composed themselves. They hopped on their cars and drove to the Daily Rat building

Thea:I hate the fact we need to go in there.

They entered the lobby. All the employees were a little surprised. At the desk was Sally's assistant, Simon Squealer.

Simon:Look, if you want to schedule an interview, you need to-

He stopped when he saw who the visitors were. He became nervous.

Simon:Oh, uh...what brings you guys here?

Wolf:We'd like to speak with Sally. NOW.

Simon gulped.

Simon:Of course, I'll bring you up immediately.

He brought them to the elevator and took them to the top floor. Simon was sweating a lot.

Shark:You guys noticing Simon seems really nervous?

Geronimo:He's hiding something for sure.

They made it to Sally's office.

Sally:Oh, Bad Guys, Stiltons. Come to confess to your crimes?

Thea:We came to get answers.

Sally:About what?

Diane slammed her hand on Sally's desk.

Diane:You know full well what we mean!

Wolf:Babe, try to keep calm. Look, our villains shouldn't even be here, and my gut is telling me you have something to do with it.

Sally pretended to be surprised.

Sally:Whatever do you mean? Why would you accuse me of such a deed?

Thea:Because you have a history of doing things like this?

Ben:Your pride and ego are the size of a mountain?

Trap:And, you put too much makeup on!

Everyone looked at Trap in confusion.

Trap:What?

Sally:Anyway...you're all bark and no bite. You have nothing to prove it. This is quite slanderous if you ask me.

Tarantula:Slanderous? Pot calling the kettle black, much?

Sally:Are you threatening me for simply speaking the truth?

Wolf:No, I'm threatening you because I have something called a moral compass, something YOU thoroughly lack!

Sally scoffed.

Sally:Anyway, you're all smart. You're already in hot water enough as it is. If I were you, I'd leave before you dig your graves any deeper.

Wolf ground his claws on her desk.

Wolf:This isn't over.

They angrily left. Soon as the elevator went down, Simon started freaking out.

Simon:Oh my gosh, that was terrifying!

Sally:Relax, as long as they have no evidence they can't prove anything.

Simon:But their catching on! Sooner or later, they could ruin everything! Maybe we should give the others a call, just to be safe.

Sally sighed.

Sally:I suppose that couldn't hurt.

She called a number, and the Bad Guys suspicions were confirmed, as the person on the other end...was Marmalade.

Marmalade:Yes?

Sally:There may be a slight change in plans.

Marmalade:What for?

Sally:The Bad Guys and Stiltons were just here. They know something is up.

Marmalade:Please, like they have any evidence other than gut feelings.

Sally:True, but I think it's best we think a little smarter for our next move.

Marmalade:What would you suggest?

Sally:I thinks time we bring, you know who out.

Marmalade:Oh. I'm almost eager to tell him

Sally:I'll let you know when to give the go...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 58.9K 105
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
620K 18.7K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
429K 25.9K 85
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
283K 18.1K 22
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...