wolves โ€ข jj maybank

Por luvstarkey_

๐˜ช'๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ช'๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ... Mรกs

act 1
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
1.14
1.16
1.17
1.18

1.15

387 19 1
Por luvstarkey_

_

  "don't. you always try to win me over with kisses and i'm not letting you win this time." Belle threw her head back as JJ laughed reaching over to kiss her or try to.

"it's not my fault the fish flew at you." his arms tightened around her waist picking her up.

"yes it is, you let it fall." she laughed spinning around to face him.

"i did not." JJ laughed.

Belle mimicked his laugh until JJ pressed his lips against hers, she smiled once he pulled away sitting her on a bench, "wait for me here. i gotta talk to Billy real quick."

"are you sure you don't want me to talk to my dad? he can get you a job at the shop."

JJ nodded leaving his hands on her waist as he stood in between her legs, "gotta try this on my own."

"okay." she smiled, he cupped her face placing his lips on hers kissing her slightly deep, Belle couldn't help but smile into the kiss gripping the bottom of his shirt.

when JJ pulled away he just grinned at her sending her a wink as he backed up, she pressed her lips together watching him walk into the building.

neither of the Pogues aside from Pope decided to go back to school, JJ was trying to get a job, Kie was still grounded and isn't able to get out of the house, Sarah is staying at John B's who is out most of the time with his father and Belle spent her time at home, with JJ or at her father's shop to spend time with her parents. there wasn't anything to do in the OBX recently, since school was still going on and neither of them were going the Pogues did what they always do which was be around each other.

JJ walked out minutes later with a disappointed look, Belle got up from her seat walking over to him, the blonde just shook his head reaching for her hand walking down to the docks in silence.

"damn, Rafe. come on, Country Club. bro, how are you gonna have this and not even tell me!" Barry's voice was heard from the entire marina, JJ and Belle turned to each other as their eyes moved back to the boat hearing Rafe.

"Barry! time to time. all right, we need to make a move."

"that's all we do, bro. we been making moves."

"yeah, well, we don't have much time. yo, come down here. you're not gonna believe this shit."

JJ immediately started removing his boots jumping in the water, Belle kicked off her shoes tossing her phone onto her shoes jumping in after JJ who was already by the boat, "J!" she whispered.

"come here." he motioned for her to swim faster, she rolled her eyes catching up to him.

"i'm just saying we need to take this shit seriously."

the couple both swam under the dock to hear the two more closely, Belle kicked her legs up while JJ carefully climbed up to hear.

"so paranoid, bro." Barry says.

"i don't care about the cross. i'm trying to make money." Rafe tells him.

"i told you, my aunt, she got some contacts. she gonna help us move these little bitches. the gems, the nuggets, the whole damn melted enchilada." Belle's eyes widened hearing Barry, she looked at JJ who was furious.

she couldn't believe what she was hearing, after everything the Pogues did to get it, he melted it. Rafe Cameron melted the cross.

JJ swam off, Belle followed while the two jumped back onto the pier, "we have to tell Pope." JJ turned to Belle moving his hair back.

"i'll meet you in a bit, i have to take care of something." Belle removed her socks tossing them onto the floor.

"what are you gonna do?" JJ took off his shirt squeezing the water out of it.

"yell at him." Belle moved her hair back.

"be careful, here put this on, i'll meet you at Heyward's." he handed her his t shirt to put over her white tank top.

Belle nodded slipping his shirt on squeezing his hand grabbing her shoes and phone walking towards the Cameron's boat.

__

approaching the boat, the sound of Rafe and Barry's voice got louder and louder, Belle tossed her shoes outside of the boat, still dripping water she stepped onto it making her way towards them. Barry stopped speaking once he saw Belle and laughed, she rolled her eyes as Rafe turned around seeing her.

"Belle?"

"Barry, can you give us a second?" Belle looked at the man who just laughed.

"nice seeing you too, Lively." he walked past her.

"fuck off." she snapped.

Rafe stood up running his hand over his head facing the girl, "what are you doing here, Bells?"

"don't fucking call me that. what the fuck did you do!" she snapped pushing him away, "you melted it? why the hell would you do that?"

"you don't get it."

"i don't. so please explain to me why you did it. it's Pope's families cross and you had the nerve to just melt it for money?"

Rafe stayed silent keeping his eyes on her, Belle took his silence as an answer making her way towards the steps, she stopped half way only to turn around facing him again.

"i just can't believe you," she walked back over to him, "the Rafe i knew three years ago wouldn't have done any of this."

when Belle was fifteen and Rafe was sixteen, they had spent a bunch of time together. they never put a name on their relationship, JJ was her first everything, she loved him so much that she couldn't see her future with the blonde. Belle Lively couldn't see her life without JJ Maybank.

what the girl had with Rafe was different. she was always there for him when something was bothering him and with time Rafe fell for the girl. he fell for the girl who always showed kindness to everyone and was always smiling and making others smile and laugh. even Belle had some feelings for the Cameron boy when she spent a lot of her days with him but all those feelings she had for him were gone for a long time now.

"how do you know? you left me alone when i needed you." he looked down at her.

"i didn't leave," Belle pointed to him, "you shut me out and i tried talking to you multiple times. you were the one that stopped talking to me, stopped calling me, even avoided me!"

"i cared so much for you, Rafe. i didn't stop caring, Rafe, you did!" the eldest Cameron didn't say anything, he stayed silent looking down at the girl.

Belle exhaled tucking a piece of her hair behind her hair staring at him, Rafe's eyes softened seeing her anger, "don't you dare say i never cared or i stopped caring because i didn't."

silence filled the two for a few moments, the only thing that was heard was the music from the other boats in the marina and the ocean, "i never want to see you again. you've done enough shit to us Pogues." she quietly says backing away from him.

"Bells, please let me-"

"no. goodbye, Rafe." Belle walked off the boat grabbing her shoes leaving without saying another word.

__

well.. there's the story about Belle & Rafe.

now i want to write a Rafe fanfic.

maybe one day??

more updates are slowly coming! i hoped you all enjoyed this chapter!!

love, lani.

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

69.8K 2.9K 16
-๐–๐Ž๐‘๐“๐‡๐˜ ๐Ž๐… ๐˜๐Ž๐” แตโฑแตƒสณแตƒ แถœแตƒสณสณแต‰สณแตƒ '๐™๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š'๐™จ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ฃ'...
510K 3.9K 62
โ€žmeeting you was like listening to a song for the first time and knowing it would be my favourite." -JJ x fem oc : John b's sister -Outer Banks stor...
62.5K 1.4K 45
๐™Ž๐™š๐™ก๐™˜๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™ (๐™ฃ.) ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™›๐™–๐™ข๐™ž๐™ก๐™ž๐™–๐™ง, ๐™ง๐™–๐™ง๐™š, ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š, ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™–๐™ง๐™ซ๐™š๐™ก๐™ก๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐™– ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ก๐™™ ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง...
646K 11.2K 113
๐™ˆ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™–๐™˜๐™๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™จ๐™ž๐™จ ๐˜ฏ. ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฃ๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ...