✓Rebirth: I open a supermarke...

By koushuu17

Author: Pearl No Milk Tea Link ; https://www.lakanshu.com/book/202376/ [Space + System + Apocalypse] In his p... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
51
52
53
54

50

328 7 0
By koushuu17

Volume 1 Chapter 50 Other Teams

Rebirth: I open a supermarket in the apocalypse Pearl no milk tea Bookmark Error report

Pearls No Milk Tea reminds you: Please save it after reading it (Volume 1, Chapter 50, Other Teams, Reincarnation I Open a Supermarket in the End of the World, Pearls No Milk Tea, Book Without Worry), it will be more convenient to read it again.

Please turn off the reading/reading/novel mode of your browser and turn off the ad blocking filtering function to avoid content that cannot be displayed or paragraphs that are messed up.

As soon as Jing Yao sat up, his grandfather stepped forward and held Jing Yao in his arms.

Only then did she see Grandpa Du and Du Xingze following her grandfather.

"Grandpa's good granddaughter! You scared grandpa to death!"

Jing Yao patted her grandfather's back: "Grandpa, am I okay?"

"Why are you okay? Miss Jing, you suddenly had a high fever and were in a coma for three days."

Doctor Bao on the side couldn't help but interrupt.

What he hates most is patients insisting that they are fine!

expose! expose! Reveal them all!

"I was in a coma for three days?"

Jing Yao also didn't expect that it would be three days before she opened her eyes again.

No wonder the doctor rolled his eyes.

"Yes, Yaoyao, when I woke up that morning and saw that you were still sleeping, I wanted to let you sleep a little longer. But it was already dinner time and the convoy was about to leave. You didn't even wake up. Only then did we find that you were covered in blood. Piping hot."

"Grandpa Du was so frightened by you that he contacted me quickly. We have a doctor who came to check you, but he could only find out high fever. You also know that at this time, many test items cannot be done, even with the best tests. Primitive methods of cooling have little effect.

Du Xingze stood aside and looked at Jing Yao with worry in his eyes.

"Doctor Bao, are you still not sure why my Yaoyao has a fever? Will she still have a fever later?"

Dr. Bao couldn't give a definite answer to Grandpa's question.

However, Jing Yao had some suspicions about the cause of her fever.

All this may be related to the missing crystal nucleus.

"I'm not sure about this either. Let's observe it for a few days before deciding."

"That's right, Lao Jing, Yaoyao just woke up, let's observe her for two days before talking."

Grandpa Jing glared at Grandpa Du.

This also made Grandpa Du feel very baffled.

It's not me who can't figure out the reason, so why are you staring at me?

"I have asked Dr. Bao to stay with you these days. If you need anything, just tell me."

As he spoke, Du Xingze took out a piece of paper and wrote something on it.

"This is the new communications channel."

Jing Yao looked at the numbers in surprise.

Will satellites be available so soon?

"Some satellites fell down before, but some are still usable."

Just to reply to communications, they used a lot of technical means.

Satellite communication is guaranteed, but cell phone communication is not.

After all, many base stations have been destroyed.

Someone has tried it before, and it works, but whether there is a signal or not depends entirely on luck.

"The convoy is about to leave. You can come down and take a walk when it reaches its next stop."

Jing Yao looked at him and nodded blankly.

Du Xingze then dragged his grandfather, who didn't want to leave, out of the car.

"Miss, you just woke up, eat some porridge."

This porridge is what Aunt Lin makes every day, just because she is afraid that Jingyao will have nothing to eat when she wakes up.

Just as Jing Yao was about to reach out and take it, grandpa took it first.

Dr. Bao wisely moved to the front, and Li Mo also sat in the cockpit. When Aunt Lin left, she helped the grandfather and grandson close the privacy curtain.

Grandpa scooped up a spoonful of porridge and wanted to feed it to Jingyao.

"Grandpa, I can eat by myself."

Jing Yao said as he took the bowl from his grandfather's hand.

Grandpa turned sideways to avoid Jing Yao.

"Grandpa hasn't fed you like this for a long time."

With one word, Jingyao stopped insisting.

Grandpa fed Jingyao spoonful after spoonful.

Jing Yao was also really hungry. Although she had received nutrient solution during the three days of coma, it was not chewed after all.

Soon the bottom of the bowl of porridge was gone.

Grandpa stood up with the bowl in hand to go out.

"grandfather."

Grandpa looked back at Jing Yao.

"Sit down first, I have something to tell you."

Grandpa placed the bowl on the small table aside.

Jingyao pondered for a while before telling her grandfather what she had dreamed about when she was unconscious.

"...Grandpa, how true or false do you think my dream is?"

Grandpa's expression was solemn. He also had an impression of the driver Jing Yao mentioned.

After the original driver had an accident, the Jing family hired a new driver.

I selected him because he had several years of driving experience and was a reliable driver.

At that time, my son and daughter-in-law had an accident, and the police reported that the brake pads of the car were damaged.

However, the possibility of man-made damage is excluded.

The Jing family's car was regularly maintained every month, but that car had an accident before it was maintained.

At that time, I thought it was a natural accident and thought the driver was pitiful. The Jing family had lost a lot of money to the driver's family.

As for the set of jade jewelry Jing Yao mentioned, Grandpa Jing has indeed never seen it before.

I never take care of my son's finances.

So he didn't know what he bought.

But he remembered that after his son and daughter-in-law were buried, he hired someone to check his financial status because he needed to calculate the couple's inheritance.

At that time, there was a sum of money that was missing.

It should be the money to buy jade.

Grandpa immediately regretted it. If he had held on to the money, he would have been able to find the Shen family.

Feeling that something was wrong with her grandfather's expression, Jing Yao quickly held his hand.

"Grandpa, although we are on the way to move now, I want you to promise that if I see those two families again in the future, I will definitely seek justice."

For my parents in the two lives and myself in the previous life!

At this moment, the vehicle braked suddenly.

Jingyao was fine lying on the bed, but Grandpa was almost thrown out by the inertia.

Fortunately, Jing Yao grabbed Grandpa.

In an instant, Jing Yao felt someone blocking the car in front of her, and there were quite a few of them.

"Yao Yao, are you okay?"

Jing Yao came back to her senses, feeling indescribably weird about what she just felt.

I seemed to be able to feel the dynamics around me at that moment.

"I'm fine Grandpa."

Before Jing Yao could figure out what it felt like, someone started banging on the car outside their RV.

"Notice! Notice! The team encounters other teams. The situation is unknown. Please all teams be vigilant and do not open the door at will!"

"Notification! Notification..."

At the same time, a voice came from the intercom.

Jing Yao quickly put on her shoes and wanted to see what was going on.

The grandfather and grandson came out from behind the privacy curtain.

The sudden stop caused everything on the table to fall to the ground.

Aunt Lin and Dr. Bao were busy cleaning up.

Ji Xiang saw Jing Yao coming out, wagging his tail and approached him.

I wanted to see Jing Yao before, but my grandfather and Aunt Lin wouldn't let me.

He is even not allowed to go behind the privacy curtain.

Now that Jing Yao came out from behind the privacy curtain, it was none of his business.

Jingyao stroked Jixiang's head twice, and then patted it on the head.

"Be good, I'll go see what's going on outside first."

Jixiang snorted twice. There were a bunch of smelly people outside, what was there to see?

But Ji Xiang obediently found a place to lie down, and then looked at Jing Yao longingly.

Shit shovel, remember to find me when you're done!

Jing Yao walked to the driver's cab, and Li Mo was looking at the people outside the car with a serious face.

At the same time, the sound of knocking on the door never stopped.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

567K 39K 47
THE YEAR IS 2050. Human-like androids have become integrated into society and every household, becoming part of our daily lives. They look exactly li...
76.3K 7.9K 51
With a princess killer to catch, a host of fairy-tale characters to wrangle and a crumbling career to resurrect, fallen hotshot Agent Fields has his...
90.3K 8.7K 144
Back by popular request! The 2017 rough draft of The Virus Within! (Caution: Contains massive plotholes that were fixed in the polished The Virus Wi...
2.5K 65 18
Hola soy M.E.OC y este el primer Fan fic que hago en mi vida, esta basada en una de mis series favoritas de youtube hecha por Alan Becker Animator vs...