✓Rebirth: I open a supermarke...

By koushuu17

Author: Pearl No Milk Tea Link ; https://www.lakanshu.com/book/202376/ [Space + System + Apocalypse] In his p... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54

24

404 6 0
By koushuu17

Volume 1 Chapter 24 Crunchy

Rebirth: I open a supermarket in the apocalypse Pearl no milk tea Bookmark Error report

Pearl No Milk Tea reminds you: Please save it after reading it (Volume 1, Chapter 24, Snapping Crisp, Rebirth I Open a Supermarket in the End of the World, Pearl No Milk Tea, no worries about the book), it will be more convenient to read it again.

Please turn off the reading/reading/novel mode of your browser and turn off the ad blocking filtering function to avoid content that cannot be displayed or paragraphs that are messed up.

The image of wealth is the normal human image.

As soon as I came out, I consciously got busy.

There are no new robots added to the small farm. Congratulations, one can handle it.

Originally, Jingyao was worried that her space supermarket would be exposed, but Du Xingze didn't ask her any questions.

Instead, he even expressed some concern for himself, which made him feel flattered.

In the past few days, Jing Yao has been looking for opportunities to let his grandfather take the vitality pill.

Finally, Jingyao found an opportunity and put the Dragon and Tiger Pill in the soup that his grandfather drank.

Fortunately, the elixir didn't have any medicinal smell, but had a refreshing fragrance.

Watching Jing Yao keep staring at grandpa after he drank it, grandpa thought Jing Yao still wanted to drink soup, so he ordered Aunt Lin to get a big bowl and fill it up for her.

"You kid can drink soup if you want. Why are you staring at my old man?"

Jing Yao picked up the bowl with some embarrassment. Can she say that she wanted to see what grandpa looked like after drinking the soup.

"Miss, old man, come and see."

As soon as she put down the bowl, Aunt Lin called the two of them out.

"What's wrong?"

When grandpa stood up, he realized that his legs and feet seemed to be much better.

"We have grass growing in our yard."

"Grass?"

Looking towards the yard, dots of green came into view, and Jing Yao's expression changed drastically.

"That's not grass, that's green worms."

"Green worm?"

Aunt Lin naturally knew what green worms were. Seeing that the yard looked like grass growing, her scalp suddenly went numb.

She couldn't even imagine how much there was down there.

Jingyao found the gloves and shovel, called Aunt Lin and went to the yard.

These things must be cleaned out. If they are allowed to get into the sewer, they will become several times larger and stronger when exposed to water, making them more difficult to handle.

Jing Yao and Aunt Lin first set up a stove in a place where there were no green nematodes, and then started catching green nematodes after lighting a fire.

It was really disgusting to hold onto these things, even through her gloves Jing Yao felt like they were gurgling in her hands.

Fortunately for Aunt Lin, she is from the countryside after all and has never seen any insects.

The grandfather in the house looked at the two men digging for green nematodes in the yard, and he looked eager to try.

By the time Jing Yao came to her senses, Grandpa had already dug up half a bucket of green worms.

"Grandpa! Why did you dig too?"

"Huh? I feel like my body and bones have improved a lot, so I just want to move around in the hospital."

Grandpa said as he stood up and did some stretching. Aunt Lin was so frightened that the old man ducked down to his waist.

Seeing Grandpa's look like this, Jing Yao knew that the Dragon and Tiger Pill had worked.

"Old man, how can you do such an action? What if your waist flashes?"

Aunt Lin put down the tools in her hands and was about to help Grandpa into the house.

Grandpa pushed Aunt Lin's hand away.

"I feel really good. I feel like the hidden illnesses in my body no longer hurt!"

After hearing what grandpa said, Aunt Lin's face became even more ugly.

I heard that only those who have returned to the past have this illusion that everything is fine. Is it possible that the old man...

"Miss, the old man..."

Seeing the tears in Aunt Lin's eyes, Jing Yao immediately knew that she must have misunderstood.

"Aunt Lin, I think grandpa is really in good health. If he wants to work, let him do it. Maybe one day grandpa will be able to punch bad guys and kick gangsters."

Aunt Lin was immediately amused by Jing Yao's statement, so she stopped stopping her grandfather from working.

The three of them cleaned out the green worms together. Jing Yao found a long clip and threw all the green worms into the fire.

This thing can only be cooked with fire. After it is cooked, it becomes crispy and can be eaten.

Thinking of the brittle bone-like texture, Jing Yao swallowed unconsciously.

"Why does this taste so much like barbecued ribs?"

Smelling the smell in the air, Aunt Lin and Grandpa swallowed.

It would take a while for the green worms to burn. Taking advantage of this time, Jing Yao went to the basement and exchanged two large bags of raw alkali from the space supermarket.

Take these alkalis and sprinkle them against the wall of the yard.

The reason why green worms burrow into the soil is because there is a little moisture in the soil.

This little moisture can only keep them alive but not grow.

The reason why Jing Yao knew this was because someone had seen green worms touching water in her previous life.

Fortunately, the green worm does not come into contact with much water. If it were the amount of water in the reservoir, the green worm would be about the same size as Titanoboa.

After all the alkali has been spread, the green nematodes are almost burned out.

Aunt Lin put out the stove, and Jing Yao used tweezers to pull out the cooked green nematodes inside.

Grandpa watched Jing Yao's movements curiously.

Seeing Jingyao picking up a piece of cooked green worm and stuffing it into her mouth, grandpa quickly knocked her hand down.

"Yao Yao, why do you eat this?"

Looking at the green worms falling on the ground, Jing Yao felt a little regretful.

"Grandpa, try it. This thing is quite delicious after it's burned."

He said, grabbing one and stuffing it into his mouth.

Looking at Jingyao chewing happily, grandpa twisted a piece with trembling hands.

Sure enough, it has a crispy bone texture.

Seeing the grandfather and grandson squatting there and eating with gusto, Aunt Lin also took a tentative bite.

Then I thought of something and went into the house to get some cumin.

The green worms sprinkled with cumin are indeed more delicious.

"This thing is much more delicious than that mosquito pancake."

As soon as Aunt Lin said this, Grandpa nodded busy.

And Jingyao also thought more.

At this time, people didnt know that green worms could be eaten, so they would beat them to death with a shovel if they caught them.

In the previous life, it was an accident that people discovered that they could eat. In this life, it is better to let yourself talk about the accident.

Jing Yao took out her phone to find someone she could talk to.

It turned out that only Du Xingze seemed to meet this condition.

'Senior, do you have any contact with the above? '

'Do you mean? '

Du Xingze replied quickly.

'It's like cooperation. '

'You want to discuss cooperation with them? '

'No, no, no, I want to provide them with food. '

Jing Yao said, taking a photo of the remaining green worms and sending them over.

Du Xingze frowned as he looked at the photo sent by Jing Yao.

He really didn't see what it was.

'? '

Just know that Du Xingze doesn't know what this is.

'You can't tell what this is, but let me tell you, it's a green worm, a grass-like insect in the soil outside. It's delicious after being burned with fire. It tastes like brittle bones. '

Du Xingze's pupils trembled when he saw what Jing Yao said.

Is the Jing family out of food?

Why are you starting to eat bugs? !

The secretary couldn't help feeling uneasy as he watched his boss's brows frowning more and more.

Is there something wrong with my report?

Why does the boss look so scary!

'Senior, this is what I think. Didn't our country make mosquito cakes before? Now we can also make green worms. This stuff is much more delicious than mosquitoes. If you know people above, you can give us feedback. '

Look, Jing Yao was so hungry that she was eating bugs, but she didn't forget to tell him about the green thread worms she could eat.

'I know, um, do you still have enough food? '

'That's enough. '

Look, even though he was so hungry that he started eating bugs, he still told himself that he had enough food.

Jing Yao had no idea that in Du Xingze's eyes, eating bugs was a symbol of the end of the world.

Du Xingze put down his cell phone, took a piece of paper from the side and wrote something in a blur.

"Go and prepare some food and send it here."

The secretary took the paper with a confused look, and there was an address on it.

"OK."

A smart secretary never asks too many questions.

The secretary left and Du Xingze rubbed his temples.

Jing Yao was very happy after passing on the news that green worms were edible.

But the happiness turned into a bit dazed the next day.

Because there are a lot of "Hope Supermarket" boxes in front of my house.

I asked two people at home who said they didn't buy it themselves.

The three of them moved things into the house with doubts.

Aunt Lin opened it and saw that it was all grains and even pork.

"Miss, who bought this? Did you fill in the wrong address?"

Jing Yao is busy checking orders in the background at the moment.

Sure enough, I saw someone buying exactly the same thing, but the address was their home.

She really wanted to ask who the other person was, but if she really wanted to ask, she would expose herself.

'Have you received the stuff? '

'Did you send it? '

Jing Yao was a little surprised, why did he give these to himself.

What's more, he is the owner of the supermarket.

Buy something from the owner and give it to the owner.

You can't even borrow flowers and offer them to Buddha.

'Well, when these are almost eaten, I will give them to you. '

So there is absolutely no need for you to eat bugs.

'? ? ? '

'How did you know my home address? '

Currently, only Meng Mingyuan knows his address. Could it be that this kid told him again?

'Qingluyuan has my shares. '

Jing Yao did not expect that Qingluyuan was actually the work of the Du family. No wonder it was almost built into a high-end luxury community.

As one of the shareholders of Qingluyuan, it is simply too easy to find the information about the head of the household.

But she still felt that the food was delivered inexplicably.

Forget it, just think of it as an extra gift from the system.

Although she didn't have to spend money in the first place.

"Miss, do you know who sent these?"

"A friend, Aunt Lin, please sort out these things."

Grandpa is interested in gossiping.

"What kind of friend? A rare girl?"

"A senior."

Seeing that Jingyao didn't want to say more, Grandpa felt that there was a story.

Sure enough, not long after, a notice was sent to the group.

First, the country has begun to collect green nematodes, which can be redeemed for points just like mosquitoes.

Then every day, in addition to mosquito cakes, you can receive a small bag of crispy green worms.

However, in order to prevent residents from panicking, they call them black cakes and crispy bones.

Doraemon: What does the country want to do? They collect mosquitoes and green nematodes.

Xiaoran: Do you think the country will turn the collected mosquitoes and insects into food for us to eat?

As soon as these words came out, the group suddenly became quiet.

Jing Yao just wanted to say, my friend, congratulations on your unintentional answer.

Lotus blossoms; isnt it...

I'm super fierce: Who among you knows when the temperature will cool down?

Lotus Blossoms: Ask @平平安安. I always feel like he knows something.

I'm super fierce: @平平安安 come out and tell me when the temperature will cool down?

Ping Anan: Are you sure you want to cool down?

I am super fierce: Of course, I would rather freeze to death than stink in the heat.

Peace and peace: (smile) (smile)

I am super fierce: What do you mean? Do you know something?

No matter how cute the people in the group were, Ping Anan never spoke again.

Jing Yao looked at the two smiling expressions he sent, and it seemed that he really knew something.

"I've already said that I have nothing to do with your father and you for a long time!"

"You have no food? What does that have to do with me? When I was kicked out of the house by your grandma and your father, I only had the clothes on my back. I had already severed all ties with your family!"

Jingyao heard Aunt Lin's low voice coming from the kitchen.

But the anger in Aunt Lin's tone could still be heard.

"Starve to death? You deserve to starve to death!"

Seeing Aunt Lin patting her phone on the cupboard, Jing Yao leaned against the door and looked at her.

"Aunt Lin, what's wrong?"

Aunt Lin turned around and saw Jing Yao, her expression suddenly became aggrieved.

"My ex-husband and my good son kicked me out back then. Now that the old woman is dead and they have no food, they think of coming to my place to catch the autumn wind. Why should I care about their lives?"

Aunt Lin sniffed.

"When my ex-husband beat me, my big boy handed his father tools. When he was hungry, he thought of me as a mother. Bah! This whole family is a piece of shit!"

Jing Yao handed Aunt Lin a tissue, and then Aunt Lin realized that she was crying.

He was really hopeless. When he was kicked out, he made up his mind that he would never shed another tear because of them.

"Aunt Lin, don't worry about them, let's just live our own lives."

"But Miss, I heard that they have come to Ancheng. I'm afraid it will be a matter of time before they find this place."

"If you find it, find it."

Jing Yao is very open-minded now, so what if he finds it.

If you can't drive him away, just send him to the west.

Jing Yao comforted Aunt Lin for a few words and didn't leave until Aunt Lin felt better.

There are some things that the parties involved have to look at for themselves.

Watching Jing Yao leave, Aunt Lin made up her mind that if the dog father and son really came for her, she would risk her life to protect the old man and the young lady.

After entering the city, the Zhao family and his son followed the clues given by others to the villa where the Jing family lived. They knocked on the door and found that the original owner had moved long ago, so they called Aunt Lin based on the number given by the person. .

"Did your mother tell you where she lives now?"

Zhao Jun looked at his son Zhao Yaozu expectantly.

"No, she said we both deserved to starve to death."

"Bah! That stinky bitch, I should have beaten her to death in the first place!"

Zhao Jun spat hard.

Zhao Yaozu also felt that his mother would be worse off being beaten to death by his father.

I just had to do a lot of work and received a few beatings. Isn't this what other mothers did?

Why is my mother so pretentious that she wants a divorce even if she leaves home?

The father and son stood outside and scolded Aunt Lin severely.

"Don't let me see that stinky bitch, or I'll have to beat her to death."

"Dad, where are we going now?"

where to? Who knows where they are going!

They had sold the house in their hometown long ago and replaced it with food.

Zhang Jun's mother was still alive at that time, and the father and son took the old lady to find a cave and live there.

Later, when the food ran out, they had nothing to exchange for it.

So he set his sights on the old lady.

Although he is old, he can still make several pots of soup.

In this way, the old lady was sent away by her son and grandson, who she had loved all her life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

0 7 6
What if Dante got caught one night during his devil hunter duties and forced into UA hero course? Check for yourself reading this poorly written fan...
5.4K 246 200
Author:Shen Tianyi, 神天衣 Alternative names:TLE, 领主之兵伐天下 Genre:Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Harem, Martial Arts, Wuxia Source:Gravity Tales Status:Ongoi...
566K 39K 47
THE YEAR IS 2050. Human-like androids have become integrated into society and every household, becoming part of our daily lives. They look exactly li...
88.4K 8.6K 144
Back by popular request! The 2017 rough draft of The Virus Within! (Caution: Contains massive plotholes that were fixed in the polished The Virus Wi...