The First Female Alpha

Από Irisv0731

"Alpha Lightwood will be joining us this meeting." Gasps and mutters of disagreement were heard all around th... Περισσότερα

Meet the Characters
Werewolf Knowledge
Prologue
Chapter 1 - Brielle's Early Years
Chapter 2- Before Tragedy Struck
Chapter 3 - Finding Mate
Chapter 4 - Tragedy Struck
Chapter 5 - Facing the Truth
Chapter 6 - In Loving Memory
Chapter 7 - Ascending
Chapter 8 - "I'm a what?!"
Chapter 9 - Pack Meeting
Chapter 10 - The Alpha Meeting: Part One
Chapter 11 - The Alpha Meeting: Part Two
Chapter 12 - The Alpha Meeting: Part Three
Chapter 13 - Reunions
Chapter 14 - Explanations
Chapter 15 - Rough Morning
Chapter 16 - Meeting Re-Do
Chapter 17 - More Explanations
Chapter 18 - "I could've killed you!"
Chapter 19 - Heading Back Home
Chapter 20 - The Files
Chapter 21 - Home Sweet Home
Chapter 23 - Bad News
Chapter 24 - Rogues
Chapter 25 - Apologies & Phone Calls
Chapter 26 - Change of Plans
Chapter 27 - Not Possible
Chapter 28 - Not Again
Chapter 29 - Change of Plans, Again
Chapter 30 - Make Up Your Mind
Chapter 31 - Eclipse Pack

Chapter 22 - Initiation

196 6 1
Από Irisv0731

*Levi Mason's POV*

"You do know we need to inform Bri of this," Devin voices out once Alpha Pierce and his Beta stepped out.

"I know, but I don't think it's the right time to tell her. You know how she was when it first happened, so imagine how she will react now that we have a lead. It looks like she's finally getting her life together and I don't want to ruin that," I declare.

"I know where you are coming from, but I still think she has the right to know. How do you think she'll react when she finds out on her own and that we knew and never told her?" he insists.

"Yeah, you have a point. We'll tell her the next time we see her."

"No, it needs to be now. Who knows when we will see her again."

"Damn it, Devin! Fine we will tell her soon, maybe next week," I state.

"No Dad. Sooner than that. I am going to be taking Emma over tomorrow. Maybe I can tell her then?" he proposes.

"Fine, but make sure she is contained. We don't know how she'll react and she already has difficulty reigning in her wolf," I advise, giving in.

"Don't worry. I'll make sure Tyler and Adrian are with me when I tell her. You know what, I'll find as many people as I can. Better safe than sorry."

"Good. Now go arrange things for yours and Emma's departure. I'll work on her transfer papers to have sent over to Bri."

With that Devin exits my office leaving me alone to ponder. The information Alpha Pierce just dropped on us is still reeling in my head. How did Jack Pierce know so much of my sister's pack to know how to get the rogues in? I know that Vince didn't trust him, so there's no way he would have ever step foot into Blue Moon. I hope Alpha Pierce can dig up more information.

*Brielle's POV*

(The Next Morning)

"Can you please come help me get my cabin ready," Tyler whines for the umpteenth time.

He was staying in the pack house, but now that he has a mate, he reserved one of the available cabins. That's how it works around here. Those who have hit a certain age and want independence from their parents, move into the pack house. They get their own cabin one they have found a mate to start their own families.

"Tyler, I already told you I'm busy. Ask one of the female Omegas to lend you a hand. I am still getting the paperwork for Emma sorted."

"Well can't you hurry up. I need everything to be perfect for her arrival."

I give him a deadpan look before ignoring him and continuing on with my work.

"Ugh, fine! I'll do it myself, but if she is disappointed, I'm holding you responsible for my mate's unhappiness," he muttered before leaving my office in defeat. 

He's lucky he's a good Beta if not I wouldn't force myself to put up with him. I continued to go over Emma's file that my uncle sent over. I looked up a few positions available for her to choose from. As female Beta she is basically an assistant for either me or Tyler, but she can always choose to do something else. 

I spent the next few hours working on supply requests and new home availabilities. In between that time I got a hold of Devin to get their ETA. We should be expecting them in about another hour or so. He sounded really off over the phone and said he needs to speak with me as soon as they arrive. I have been pondering what he could possibly have to say that he didn't say when I was over there. What news could he have come across in the span of a day?

'I have an feeling we won't like what he has to say,' Freya chimes in.

'I have the same feeling.'

'I guess we just need to wait to find out.' Freya states but I can feel how on edge she is.

Her anguish is making me nervous and we can't have that. I always have to make sure to keep her calm to avoid another episode. With that in thought, I put aside what I was working on and decided to go for a run. Hopefully a run will help ease Freya's worry along with mine. It could be nothing, but deep down I know this news is going to rile us up and my gut is never wrong. My gut was right a few years ago and I ignored it, I will not be doing that mistake again. 

I slipped out the backdoor of the pack house, successfully avoiding everyone. I didn't even bother to remove my clothing as I felt them shred when I jumped into my shift mid jog. I let Freya take control as I sat back and let her run off all our stress and anxiousness. We dashed through the woods weaving through the trees and jumping over boulders. We just ran and ran not realizing how much time has actually passed. It felt really nice to have the wind blowing through my fur as I jumped over rocks and fallen trees. We passed a few woodland creatures which Freya hunted down. I can feel the land buzzing under our paws as our blood hummed in my veins. 

I came to a slow stop when a creek came into view. Freya trotted over and took a few gulps of water before resting by the bank. She placed her head on her front paws as we relaxed and let the sounds of nature diminish our worries. We were in a serene state until I felt someone trying to get through my mental block.

'Alpha, Beta Lee and Tyler's mate have arrived,' Adrian's voice pours in once I put down my block.

'Thanks Adrian. I'm on my way. Please have them both wait for me in my office.'

'Will do, Alpha.'

I take a few more moments of peace before taking back control and running back to the pack house. It took me almost an hour to get back. I didn't notice how far in we actually went. Once I reached the edge of the woods, I went behind a tree and shifted back into my human form. I grabbed a t-shirt from the many barrows hiding in the trees and slipped it on. I made my way into the pack house the same way I came out. I headed straight to my office, not bothering to put on proper attire. Devin's scent hit me straight away, causing some of the anguish to rise once again. I tried to calm my nerves before entering. 

As soon as I opened the door, 3 sets of eyes turned my way. Devin was sitting in a chair across from my desk and Tyler already had Emma in his arms as they lounged on the couch. He had the biggest, goofiest smile plastered on his face. I'm sure him as well as his wolf are glad to finally have her near them. 

"Sorry for making you guys wait," I apologize as I made my way to my chair. 

"It's alright Alpha," Emma's voices. 

Freya perks up and I am filled with pride that Emma already considers us her Alpha. I give her a curt nod, a small smile slipping through. I get settled behind my desk as I gather Emma's paperwork. 

"Okay, so I need you to first sign these transfer forms. Both myself and Alpha Mason have already signed them," I stated, handing her the forms.

She gingerly takes them from me and signs her name below without any hesitation. Once she was done signing all the required areas, she hands them back over to me.

"Perfect. Now, we must do the blood oath to welcome you into my pack and link you in."

"I'm ready Alpha," she responds confidently. 

I nod to Tyler and he hands me a small knife. I cut my palm, blood immediately pooling, before I handed it off to Emma. She followed suit, giving the knife back to Tyler. We claps our hands together as we both get zapped with energy as our blood mixes together.

"Emma Hart, do you accept to become a member of the Blood Moon Pack and to be it's Beta Female?" 

"I accept."

"Do you vow to care for this pack and its members and to protect them with your life?"

"I do."

"I, Alpha Brielle Lightwood, accept you, Emma Hart into the the Blood Moon Pack and as my Beta Female," I declare. 

I can see shock pass through her eyes at the mention of my last name. I begin to feel a new link forming and attaching me to Emma. She closes her eyes as she tries to calm all the new voices coming through the think from my pack. Once she managed to put up her block, Emma starts to back up and head for Tyler to which he shakes his head. I can see the confused look she gives him.

"We are not quite done yet, Emma. There is one last vow I need you to make," I state. 

She looks over at Tyler who gives her a reassuring smile. She moves back over to me and gives me a nod. 

"This pack has a secret it has been keeping since I was born. Each member has had to do a blood oath to my parents and then later to me. You cannot know this secret without making this oath as it depends on the safety of this pack. I trust my pack members, but unfortunately this oath needs to be made."

"I understand. I'm ready to take this oath," she claims. 

I catch her off guard when my canines poke through before I bite into my wrist. I place my wrist over the chalice that Tyler placed on the desk. I gesture for Emma to do the same. She looks back once more at Tyler before she follows suit. As soon as her blood hits the chalice and mixes with mine, she lets out a shocked gasp. The once red colored blood is now black. I grab the chalice and bring it up to my lips and take a generous sip. I hand over the chalice to Emma who takes a sip from it tenderly. Another gasp slips past her lips and I know it is due to the slight burning of my blood making its way through her blood stream. She doubles over slightly as she tries to get used to the new sensation. 

Tyler tries to go to her, but Devin holds him back. She suddenly snaps her head up and her eyes are a vibrant blue, indicating her wolf is on the surface. She lets out another gasp as she catches sight of her reflection on the glass cabinet behind me. It will take some getting used to as her wolf eyes used to be a golden yellow and now they are blue as she is now a Beta Female. For the umpteenth time, another shock slips out once her eyes have finally looked my way. She takes a slight step back in astonishment as my wolf eyes are now on display as well. Due to my Demi-Goddess gene, my eyes aren't red like any other Alpha, the whole eye is completely a blood red. 

I release my full power causing Emma's eyes to widen before she bows her head in submission. She raises her head back up slowly, waiting for my next move. 

"Emma Hart, do you take this blood oath and promise that the information I am about to share with you will stay with you until you reunite with the Moon?"

"I promise."

"With this blood oath, at the first sign of you breaking this oath, my blood now traveling through your system will begin to boil and burn you from the inside out. Do you still wish to take this blood oath?" I ask one final time.

"I do."

At her words, our veins become visible underneath our skin as they glow a bright gold before settling back down. Our eyes go back to our normal color. I motion for her to take a seat, which she takes the spot next to Tyler. Once everyone has retaken their seats, I go straight into filling Emma in on the Pack's big secret. Let me just say that if there was an award for the most gasps released, Emma would surely win. 

"So I must address you as Alpha Gray in front of others outside of this pack?" she asks to clarify.

"Correct."

"Why the last name Gray? If you don't mind me asking that is," she states sheepishly.

"I don't mind. Gray was my grandmother's maiden name from my mother's side."

"Why did you decide to take her maiden name instead of your mother's?" she questioned, causing Tyler to elbow her. "Sorry, I didn't mean to pry Alpha."

"No worries. You are now a part of this pack and my Beta Female. I couldn't take my mother's maiden name as it is Mason, linking me to Alpha Mason, my uncle. That would give it away that I am somehow related to my parents in some form. If they were to look deep into it, they would figure out the Lightwood's really did have a daughter," I explained.

"Right, that makes sense."

"Once again, welcome to the pack Emma. We are glad to have you here," I express.

"Thank you Alpha. I'm happy to be here."

"You can call me Bri when we are in private," I propose, giving her a warm smile.

"Okay, will do," she returned the smile before Tyler excused them both as he dragged her out of my office. 

I can only assume why he was in such a hurry. I shudder as I try to steer my thoughts away from the scenes that were starting to play out. I notice Devin is still in his seat, a daunting look overtaking his face. Right, he has some news to give. I try to keep Freya calm as she begins to pace in my head in distress. 

"Well Devin, what's this big news you have to share?"

~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*

Jack Pierce:
* 50 Years Old.
* Former Alpha of the Shadow Pack.
*Late father of Matthew Pierce.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

657K 15.6K 44
Broken by soul, broken by heart. Valeria is Alpha's daughter who has been through lot of loss. She's in no rush finding her mate, so you can imagine...
A Burning Rejection Από Charlie

Λυκάνθρωπος

3.2M 92K 29
{Completed} Jessie Brown once had a normal life, a normal family, friends and a pack. But a hurricane swept over her life and completely turned every...
The Rogue [#1] Από Emma'♥

Λυκάνθρωπος

288K 10K 25
Ellie Pierce has been forced to live the life of a rogue for the last ten years after her entire pack were brutally murdered by the Alpha of a rival...
19.3K 328 23
"Please sir it was a mistake, I didn't-" "I'll show you a mistake!" The Alpha said as he grabbed me by my hair and dragged me all across the floor he...