MY EYES || LaMelo Ball

By pndlovr

"I figure out you, you figure out me. We both a different breed." Skyla Caddel and LaMelo Ball met at his bas... More

Intro
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15

16

305 9 1
By pndlovr

HI EVERYONE SORRY FOR THE ABSENCE, MY WEEK HAS BEEN CRAZY.

Sorry if this is a shit chapter, I feel horrible 🤕

Melo

I was playing some music and just laying down on my couch playing fortnite while I waited for Skyla to come over. She wasn't supposed to come for another few hours.

I was a little annoyed because some random ugly guy was trying to talk to her, that means I didn't leave enough hickeys.

I was planning on asking her out in the next week but I was so nervous. I hadn't been in a relationship in a long long time. Ashley was the only girl that I had dated properly, obviously I had some one week relationships when I was younger but that didn't really count. I had cut Ashley off after the constant phone calls. I blocked her because I didn't want her getting in the way of me and Skyla.

My phone started ringing and I looked at it to see that it was my dad. I was in the fortnite lobby so I could pick up the phone.

"HEY MELO!" My dad screamed.

"Dad you don't need to yell." I joked.

"I wasn't yelling." He said, loudly.

"Whatever, what's up." I asked.

"Well, Gelo was telling me all about you and your girlfriend. How come you never told me that you were dating again? Your mom and I are so proud, she seems so nice." My dad said.

"What?! I'm gonna beat Gelo's ass!" I shrieked.

"No you aren't!" My dad replied.

"Dad she isn't my girlfriend, we aren't dating. We've just been hanging out a bit. We don't have feelings for eachother." I lied.

"Shut your ass up. I saw the photo of you two sleeping together." He said.

"What is Gelo showing you?" I questioned.

"This doesn't matter, I need to meet this girl." He stated.

"No dad, you aren't meeting her because we aren't dating." I responded.

"Well I want to meet her anyway." He said.

I was done with the whole conversation. I was pissed at Gelo for telling my dad all of this stuff and I was pissed at my dad for not believing me.

"Dad we aren't together!" I said.

"Fine. Whatever. The subject is dropped." He replied.

I sighed and picked up my controller to start up a game.

"I spoke to your coach yesterday." He said out of the blue.

I stopped what I was doing and looked down at my phone.

"What? Why?" I asked.

"Just to ask how you were doing and everything. I heard he has a daughter who's your age." He said.

I couldn't tell if he knew that Skyla was my coaches daughter and that he was purposely saying this, or he actually didn't know it was Skyla and thought it was a completely different girl.

"What's her name?" He asked.

"Skyla." 

"Oh, your girlfriend is the coaches daughter?"

I groaned and covered my face with my hands.

"Sure dad." I said.

"So you two are dating?"

"No, but you're just gonna keep saying we are and I don't want to argue."

"I was joking son, i'm sorry. Just wanted to have a little fun." My dad laughed. "But she's your friend at least, right?"

"Yeah she's my friend."

"She nice?"

"Yep."

"Good."

"Yeah."

"Well I have to go Melo, your mom wants me to help make dinner. I'll call you later." He said.

"Okay dad, I love you."

"Love you." He said before hanging up.

I groaned and tossed my phone to the side. 

I picked my controller up again and started a game.

2 hours later

I heard a knock at my door and I got up to see what it was. I had been sleeping on my couch and the knock woke me up. It sounded like the police banging on my door. I thought my door was gonna fall down from the hard banging.

"Hello?" I said as I opened the door.

"Melo! I was knocking for so long!" Skyla said, walking into my house.

"Sorry I was sleeping!" I grinned.

She walked up to me and I kissed her. I gave her a big hug and made sure to wrap my arms around her tightly. I knew she loved when I made sure to hold her tight.

"Miss me?" She asked.

"Not much." I joked.

She flipped me off and walked over to my couch to plop down on it. I smiled at how she always got so annoyed over the smallest things.

"Where is your remote?" She asked.

"Same spot it always is," I said.

"Well it isn't there," She huffed.

"Just look!" I said.

"I am looking!"

I groaned and walked over to the couch to find the remote. Surprise surprise it was right next to her.

"It's literally right there Skyla," I narrowed my eyes at her.

"Oh you found it!" She started, "Yay thank you!"

I rolled my eyes and here and sat down right next to her.

"What're we watching?" I asked.

"You mean what am I  watching?" She replied.

"We're literally watching it together," I said.

"No, you never watch it with me, you're always on your phone!"

"That isn't true."

"You never even look up at the tv."

"Fine I'll throw my phone then," I huffed.

"I can do it for you!" She exclaimed.

"I'm capable."

She groaned and I lightly tossed my phone to the other side of the couch.

"What are we watching?" I asked.

"We're gonna watch brotherly love," She said.

"Okay, it seems alright."

few hours later

Skyla and I were bawling our eyes out.

She was sat down next to me and we were both crying about what happened in the movie.

(I'M TRYING MY BEST NOT TO SPOIL IT)

"That's so fucked up!" She shrieked.

"Why'd you recommend this movie!" I said.

"I heard it was good!"

"It was good, but it was so fucking sad."

"Can we get something to eat?" She asked.

"Fine. Doordash something," I replied.

We ended up ordering chick-fil-a and I got a grilled chicken sandwich, same as her.

"This sauce is so fuckin good!" Skyla exclaimed.

I laughed and continued to eat. She liked the chick-fil-a sauce but I liked the polynesian sauce. The sauce was really good though, I had to agree with her on that.

I grabbed my phone to check the time. It was 5:53 pm. I then saw how many text messages that I had from my dad.

I opened my phone to see what he was sending me because there was about 10 notifications all from him.

messages

Dad ❤️

Dad ❤️
Hey Son!

Melo, don't ignore me.

LaMelo Ball.

Your mom and I are taking a
flight to Charlotte!

Gelo said we can stay at your 
house.

We are boarding the plane now.

Hi Melo, please respond to me.

We have just landed and we
are booking an uber to your
house.

You better be here.

We are 3 minutes away LaMelo.

-I feel like this was

such a shit chapter oml.

Love everyone 💖

Sorry for the very late chapter update.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.5K 751 46
LaMelo was a basketball star. Goofy and carefree. He never really cared for relationships after the ones he's been in previously. Mariah was a talent...
297K 8.2K 53
LaMelo looks at me in shock. "What happened, it's not like you to just give up?" LaMelo says. I stay silent. ¤Started: June 22, 2018¤ ¤Finished: July...
21.2K 455 43
He was a sophomore basketball player, she was also a basketball player and she just moved to Cali from New Orleans. They both wanted to be the best...