Helluva Boss : The Western Sa...

By RedEmperor777

"Meet Arthur Akira Yamamoto, the heir to the illustrious Yamamoto family. Despite his privileged upbringing... More

Bio
Weapons
Looks
news
Origin II
Ronin Wrangler
The True tale Begins
Bio:#2
Looks:2#

Origin I

76 3 0
By RedEmperor777

No One's Pov:

The clash of steel, a symphony in strife,
Brothers entwined in the dance of life.
Only one shall emerge, destiny unfair,
As the heir, victorious, breathes the air.

Beneath the moon's cold and watchful gaze,
Their bond now shattered in a sibling's blaze.
Each swing of the sword, a painful prayer,
Yet only one shall the throne declare.

Through the echoes of battle, fate unfurls,
A legacy stained as the conflict swirls.
Blood on the hands of kin so rare,
In the night's silence, the victor's glare.

Arthur stood over his younger brother, his vicious glare softening into a caring gaze.

Arthur: It's over, brother. Please, let's stop this madness. It doesn't have to end this way.

Younger Brother: Don't call me Brother; you're not my brother. I'm supposed to be the heir, not you. I have noble blood; you're nothing but a filthy half-breed.

Arthur: Blood doesn't define family. We share a bond that goes beyond noble titles. I won't let our differences tear us apart.

Younger Brother: You always had the luxury of seeing things through your tainted perspective. I won't stand by while you tarnish our family name.

Arthur: The true strength of our family lies in unity, not in titles. I'm willing to find common ground. Let's build a legacy together.

Younger Brother: Legacy? You've always been the one to compromise, to settle for less. I won't allow our family to be weakened by your mediocrity.

Arthur: Strength isn't just in power or titles; it's in understanding, compassion, and compromise. Our family can be great if we stand together.

Younger Brother: I'll never accept you as the rightful heir. Our paths diverge here, Arthur. Prepare for the consequences of your misguided ideals.

Arthur: Kaito, I won't give up on you or our family. When you're ready to see beyond titles, I'll be here.

Kaito: No, I won't. Kill me, at least honor me, prove you're not a pathetic half-breed.

Arthur: If being the heir of this clan means murdering one's own kin, then I want no part of it.

Arthur turned around to walk back into the family compound. It was a traditional Japanese mansion, vast and expansive, resembling a small village in its sheer size. As Arthur proceeded, the weight of the consequences for not adhering to the tradition of Shitou became increasingly apparent.

Failure to fulfill the Shitou tradition and not honorably defeating his brother meant Arthur would forfeit his claim to clan heir. Excommunication awaited him, and the harsh punishment of having his arm ceremoniously burnt loomed over his future. The grandeur of the mansion now held an ominous air, signaling the impending consequences of his choices.

????? Pov

Confused, huh? Of course, you are, but a mortal; let's take this story from the top, shall we?

Rewind⏪️

No One's Pov

The sound of a woman grunting in pain and cussed out at the man standing next to her held her hand as she was giving birth. The woman had a Southern African American accent; she yelled, screamed while her husband tried to calm her down. The midwife gave her words of encouragement.

Women: Jin, I swear I'm gonna wring your neck!

Jin: Belle dear, please calm yourself. I know you're in pain, but bear with me just a bit longer.

Midwife: Yes, Lady Yamamoto, the Lord is right, just one more push, just one more, and the child will be out.

Belle's breathing got rougher as she let one last scream. The room was quiet. The expected cry of a child was not heard, spreading nothing but worry.

Belle:(rough breathing) Is the baby okay, Jin? Why is the baby not crying?

Jin(worried) Madam Sato, why is the child not crying?

The midwife frowned, then turned the child upside down and smacked its butt, and soon after, a loud cry came through.

Midwife: Congratulations, Lord and Lady Yamamoto, you've given birth to a healthy baby boy.

She said as she gives the child to the mother.

Tears started dropping from Belle's eyes as she looked at her baby boy; he had dark crimson skin, which he had taken after his mother.

Belle: Your name is Arthur, just like my daddy was.

Belle then looked at her husband.

Belle: I know you have a name for him; what is it?

Jin: Akira.

Belle: Arthur Akira Yamamoto, welcome to the world, my little one. Remember, Mama will always love you.

Belle said that as she breastfed her little one.

Timeskip: 3 years

Pov: Belle

It's been 3 years since Arthur was born, and to say they grow fast is an understatement.

Pov: No One's

Belle watched with a proud smile as young Arthur played in the courtyard, his laughter echoing through the air.

Belle: Well, ain't you a bundle of energy, Arthur! Mama's little tornado, that's what you are.

Jin chuckled beside her, nodding in agreement.

Jin: He's got a spirit as fiery as his hair, Belle.

Belle: Takes after his mama, don't ya think?

Jin: No doubt about it.

As Arthur ran towards them, Belle scooped him up, showering him with affection.

Belle: Arthur, my sweet boy, you're growin' up so fast.

Arthur: Mama, look! I found a butterfly!

Belle: Well, ain't that somethin' special? Nature's treasures just for you.

Jin: Our little explorer.

Belle: Jin, have you thought about what he'll inherit from us?

Jin: A legacy of love, resilience, and the spirit to face any storm, just like his mama.

Belle: That's right. No matter what challenges come his way, he'll weather 'em all. Our Arthur's destined for greatness.

Years passed, and Arthur continued to blossom under the warm embrace of his parents' love. The Southern African American drawl of Belle's accent filled the Yamamoto household with a comforting melody.

Belle: Arthur, time to come in, darlin'! Supper's waitin'!

Arthur dashed towards his mother, his vibrant hair reflecting the hues of the setting sun.

Arthur: Coming, Mama! Look what I found today!

He proudly displayed a small wildflower he had picked during his adventures.

Belle: Oh, ain't that a beauty! You've got a keen eye, just like your daddy.

Jin joined them at the table, a sense of contentment in his eyes.

Jin: Our little Arthur is growing into quite the young man.

Belle: True, but I can't help but worry about the world he's gonna face.

Jin: We'll guide him, Belle, just like we've always done.

As the family shared their evening meal, little did they know that the echoes of a distant clash, the clash foretold in the verses of fate, were slowly approaching their tranquil haven. The storm thathad once seemed distant now threatened to engulf their peaceful existence.

Unbeknownst to Arthur, the legacy of his parents would become the compass guiding him through the tumultuous seas ahead. The Southern charm of Belle's words and the resilience instilled by Jin would become the armor he needed to face the trials awaiting him.

The calm before the storm lingered in the air, but within the walls of the Yamamoto home, the love and strength of a family forged a sanctuary, a sanctuary Arthur would carry within him as he ventured into the challenges that lay ahead.

[There you vultures I've given you but a taste of what's to come I'll right more after I do hazbin hotel will see if I can balance both at the same time]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 55.5K 200
I've kind of been reading more monster stories lately and thought "oh this could be fun if I wrote one shots." Simply for fun if you love these thing...
28.1K 372 4
Catra, Adora and [Y/N], The Three Children raised by Shadow Weaver, One rebels and the other is loyal which side will the last one pick?
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

159K 3.7K 50
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
410K 12.4K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...