daylight | percy jackson

By gracieloveslana

"you had a dream about me?" "it was a prophecy, dont get too cocky" "did i look really handsome and talented... More

synopsis ೀ
aria has a type
boy meets (demigod) world
battle of the gym squad
are last names reserved for enemies?
zeus pooks is a lil paranoid
justice for percy's hair
running away from the orphanage
gladiola my king
percy hates on architecture
jumping off a monument (date idea)
luke gets in aria's bad books
the group becomes walking advertisements
truck travels
the home alone guys in an alternate universe
percy goes pearl diving
charon confirmed aria stan
if the era's tour was in the underworld
trip down...tartarus lane?
real or not real?
is this the end of all the endings?
BOOK TWO.
who tf is andy?
no red flags here
camp rock prepares for war
here comes the goat, all dressed in white
tyson meets fish ponies
group therapy
where is the nearest wingstop
more like hurricane tortilla
bro think he a guinea pig
the group meets fawn
high school musical 3
lukie pookie returns
tree comes back from the dead
BOOK THREE.
movie night...without tyson
did ya miss me
percy meets the family
percy no no wanna
grover is joe goldberg
pinot noir makes a comeback
simba? is that you?
distance distance distance
lord of da wild
say that shi w yo chest
hair ties and dragons
voice of an angel
youre not dead?
fam reunions #awkies
look at the stars
kid(napping)
BOOK FOUR.
fooled you cant get fooled again
stork story
said i love you. you say nothing back.
i normally love gingers but
taxi driver, be my shrink for the hour

a little party never killed nobody

922 47 580
By gracieloveslana

˚₊‧ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

BOOK THREE

CHAPTER SIXTEEN.

❝ I guess gods aren't right about everything, then. ❞

THEY CIRCLED over midtown Manhattan, making one complete orbit round Mount Olympus. Aria only been there once before, travelling by elevator up to the secret six hundredth floor of the Empire State Building. This time, if it were possible, Olympus amazed her even more.

In the early-morning darkness, torches and fires made the mountainside palaces glow twenty different colours, from blood red to indigo. Apparently no one ever slept on Olympus. The twisting streets were full of demigods and nature spirits and minor godlings bustling about, riding chariots or sedan chairs carried by Cyclopes. Winter didn't seem to exist here. Aria caught the scent of the gardens in full bloom, jasmine and roses and even sweeter things she couldn't name. Music drifted up from many windows, the soft sounds of lyres and reed pipes.

Towering at the peak of the mountain was the greatest palace of all, the glowing white hall of the gods.

Their pegasi set them down in the outer courtyard, in front of huge silver gates. Before Aria could even think to knock, the gates opened by themselves.

Blackjack and his friends flew off, leaving the five demigods alone. For a minute they stood there regarding the palace, Sam letting out a low growl at the sight of the opened gates.

What was his problem?

Aria didn't question it further though, the girl inching closer to the son of Hermes.

"Are you okay?" she asked in a silent exchange of whispers, her voice low, her gaze high, as she looked up at the blonde boy.

Sam nodded. "Yeah. Just...just thinking. We need to talk when we get back to camp."

Aria nodded. "We have a lot to catch up on...like the fact that you're not dead."

The girl heard Percy grumble something about wishes in the near distance.

Sam, although still looking a little shaken, let out a small laugh. "Yeah. Lots to catch up on."

Side by side, the group walked into the throne room.

Twelve enormous thrones made a U around a central hearth, just like the placement of the cabins at camp. The ceiling above glittered with constellations – even the newest one, Zoë the Huntress, making her way across the heavens with her bow drawn.

All of the seats were occupied. Each god and goddess was about five metres tall. And now that Aria had a dozen all-powerful super-huge beings turn their eyes on her at once...well, suddenly fighting monsters seemed like a good co-curricular activity.

"Welcome, heroes," Artemis said.

"Mooo!"

That's when Aria noticed Bessie and Grover.

A sphere of water was hovering in the centre of the room, next to the hearth fire. Bessie was swimming happily around, swishing his serpent tail and poking his head out of the sides and the bottom of the sphere. He seemed to be enjoying the novelty of swimming in a magic bubble. Grover was kneeling at Zeus's throne, as if he'd just been giving a report, but, when he saw them, he cried, "You made it! Is that..Sam?"

He started to run towards Percy, then remembered he was turning his back on Zeus, and looked for permission.

"Go on," Zeus said. But he wasn't really paying attention to Grover. The lord of the sky was staring intently at Thalia.

Grover trotted over. None of the gods spoke. Every clop of Grover's hooves echoed on the marble floor. Bessie splashed in his bubble of water. The hearth fire crackled.

Grover gave Annabeth, Aria and Thalia a joint hug, limbs crashing into limbs as he squeezed them (almost) to death.

He turned to Sam. "You're not dead."

The boy grimaced. "No. I'm not."

Grover said nothing else.

Then the satyr grasped Percy's arms. "Percy, Bessie and I made it! But you have to convince them! They can't do it!"

"Do what?" the son of Poseidon asked.

"Heroes," Artemis called.

The goddess slid down from her throne and turned to human size, a young auburn-haired girl, perfectly at ease in the midst of the giant Olympians. She walked towards them, her silver robes shimmering. There was no emotion in her face. She seemed to walk in a column of moonlight.

"The Council has been informed of your deeds," Artemis told them. "They know that Mount Othrys is rising in the West. They know of Atlas's attempt for freedom, and the gathering armies of Kronos. We have voted to act."

Sam let out a sound of surprise.

Aria leant closer to him, ignoring the furious glares from a certain demigod. "What's wrong?" she asked, and Sam curled his hands into fists.

He blinked for a few seconds before responding. "Oh...uh, nothing. I was just surprised, that's all."

"Surprised about what?"

Sam didn't get a chance to answer though, a cacophony of mumbling and shuffling among the gods drowning out the sound of their conversation.

"At my Lord Zeus's command," Artemis said, "my brother Apollo and I shall hunt the most powerful monsters, seeking to strike them down before they can join the Titans' cause. Lady Athena shall personally check on the other Titans to make sure they do not escape their various prisons. Lord Poseidon has been given permission to unleash his full fury on the cruise ship Princess Andromeda and send it to the bottom of the sea. And as for you, my heroes..."

She turned to face the other immortals. "These half-bloods have done Olympus a great service. Would any here deny that?"

She looked around at the assembled gods, meeting their faces individually. Zeus in his dark pinstriped suit, his black beard neatly trimmed, and his eyes sparking with energy. Next to him sat a beautiful woman with silver hair braided over one shoulder and a dress that shimmered with colours like peacock feathers. The Lady Hera.

On Zeus's right, a man, who looked like Percy if he was 50, sat there, poised and confident, the god exuding the same energy as the boy beside her did. Lord Poseidon. Next to him, a huge lump of a man with a leg in a steel brace, a misshapen head and a wild brown beard, fire flickering through his whiskers. The Lord of the Forges, Hephaestus.

Hermes sat there, shellshocked. He was wearing a business suit today, checking messages on his caduceus cell phone. As soon as he saw Sam though, he looked up from his device.

"Sam?" he uttered, the word like a curse coming from his mouth.

His son glowered, shooting daggers into the person he had once been proud to call his father. He looked resentful now, almost tormented, by the sight of the very person who had helped bring him into this world.

"Hermes," he growled, raising his slouched posture.

"I thought you were dead?" the god said in awe, although, he was still not bothering to shut off his cell phone.

"I guess gods aren't right about everything, then."

The god said nothing.

Apollo leaned back in his golden throne with his shades on. He had iPod headphones on, so Aria wasn't sure he was even listening, but he gave the girl a thumbs-up. Dionysus looked bored, twirling a grapevine between his fingers. And Ares, well, he sat on his chrome-and-leather throne, glowering at Percy while he sharpened a knife.

On the ladies' side of the throne room, a dark-haired goddess in green robes sat next to Hera on a throne woven of apple-tree branches. Demeter, Goddess of the Harvest. Next to her sat a beautiful chocolate-eyed woman in an elegant white dress. She could only be Annabeth's mother, Athena. Then there was Aphrodite, who smiled at Percy knowingly, making the boy blush under her gaze.

All the Olympians in one place. So much power in this room it was a miracle the whole palace didn't blow apart.

"I gotta say," Apollo broke the silence, "these kids did okay. Especially my daughter. Everyone please clap for Aria."

The gods slowly clapped for a few seconds.

Her father cleared his throat and began to recite: "Heroes win laurels –"

"Um, yes, first class," Hermes interrupted, like he was anxious to avoid Apollo's poetry. "All in favour of not disintegrating them?"

A few tentative hands went up – Demeter, Aphrodite.

"Wait just a minute," Ares growled. He pointed at Thalia and Percy. "These two are dangerous. It'd be much safer, while we've got them here –"

"Ares," Poseidon interrupted, "They are worthy heroes. We will not blast my son to bits."

"Nor my daughter," Zeus grumbled. "She has done well."

Thalia turned a shade of pink, her gaze studying the floor intently.

Apollo was silent for a moment, still blasting his music. Aria shot him a death glare. He sat upright. "Oh, yes. Don't blast my girl to pieces. It would be much appreciated."

The goddess Athena cleared her throat and sat forward. "I am proud of my daughter as well. But there is a security risk here, with the other two."

"Mother!" Annabeth cried. "How can you –"

Athena cut her off with a calm but firm look. "It is unfortunate that my father, Zeus, and my uncle, Poseidon, chose to break their oath not to have more children. Only Hades kept his word, a fact that I find ironic. As we know from the Great Prophecy, children of the three elder gods... such as Thalia and Percy... are dangerous. As thickheaded as he is, Ares has a point."

"Right!' Ares said. "Hey, wait a minute. Who you callin' –"

He started to get up, but a grapevine grew round his waist like a seat belt and pulled him back down.

"Oh, please, Ares," Dionysus sighed. "Save the fighting for later."

Ares cursed and ripped away the vine. "You're one to talk, you old drunk. You seriously want to protect these brats?"

Dionysus gazed down at them wearily. "I have no love for them. Athena, do you truly think it safest to destroy them?"

"I do not pass judgement," Athena said. "I only point out the risk. What we do, the Council must decide."

"I will not have them punished," Artemis said. "I will have them rewarded. If we destroy heroes who do us a great favour, then we are no better than the Titans. If this is Olympian justice, I will have none of it."

"Calm down, sis," Apollo said. "Jeez, you need to lighten up."

"Don't call me sis! I will reward them."

"Well," Zeus grumbled. "Perhaps. But the monster at least must be destroyed. We have agreement on that?"

A lot of nodding heads.

Percy's once relaxed facade turned to panic.

"Bessie? You want to destroy Bessie?" he said, looking between each god with widened eyes.

"Mooooooo!" Bessie protested.

Poseidon frowned. "You have named the Ophiotaurus...Bessie?"

"Dad," Percy said, "he's just a sea creature. A really nice sea creature. You can't destroy him."

Poseidon shifted uncomfortably. "Percy, the monster's power is considerable. If the Titans were to steal it, or –"

"You can't," Percy insisted. He looked at Zeus right in the eye. "Controlling the prophecies never works. Isn't that true? Besides, Bess– the Ophiotaurus is innocent. Killing something like that is wrong. It's just as wrong as... as Kronos eating his children, just because of something they might do. It's wrong!"

Zeus seemed to consider this. His eyes drifted to his daughter Thalia. "And what of the risk? Kronos knows full well, if one of you were to sacrifice the beast's entrails, you would have the power to destroy us. Do you think we can let that possibility remain? You, my daughter, will turn sixteen on the morrow, just as the prophecy says."

"You have to trust them," Annabeth spoke up. "Sir, you have to trust them."

Zeus scowled. "Trust a hero?"

Aria perked up. "It's not exactly easy trusting a god now, is it, Lord Zeus? How can we trust you?"

The lord of the sky scowled at her, a low godly growl forming in his throat.

"Annabeth is right," Artemis said. "Which is why I must first make a reward. My faithful companion, Zoë Nightshade, has passed into the stars. I must have a new lieutenant. And I intend to choose one. But first, Father Zeus, I must speak to you privately."

Zeus beckoned Artemis forward. He leaned down and listened as she spoke in his ear.

Percy stepped closer to Aria, the two now just inches away, their pinkies almost brushing together. "Aria," he said under his breath. "Don't."

She blinked at him a few times before replying. "What?"

Percy flexed his hands in and out of a fist position, his face turning a deathly white. "I need to tell you something," he said quickly, spitting the words out like bullets. "Look, I couldn't stand if you...I wouldn't be able to live with myself if you...I just really want-"

"Percy, are you okay?" Aria asked, laying a gentle hand on his forehead. "Are you sick?"

He didn't get a chance to respond, Artemis turning back to the waiting demigods.

"Aria Silvers," she announced. "Daughter of Apollo. Will you join the Hunt?"

Her heart stopped for a brief minute, but then realisation seeped into her limbs, allowing herself to relax. She had known this was coming. But she also knew her answer.

Percy looked down at her with hopeful eyes, his fingers crossed at his sides. He looked like he was muttering a prayer.

The room was silent until Apollo whooped.

"Yeah!" he exclaimed. "That's my daughter!"

Zeus rolled his eyes. "We know."

Aria cleared her throat. "Artemis, thank you for your offer," she said with a grateful smile. "But I would not be able to accept full-heartedly. I have people that need me here."

Artemis gave her a warm smile, and Aphrodite let out a large exhale, placing a perfect hand on her chest. "Oh, my! That is enough anticipation for one day," she said breathily. "Almost gave Fawn a heart attack."

Apollo took off his headphones. "Fawn is here?" he asked, looking around the room.

Aphrodite nodded. "She's on an Iris-call over there."

The goddess of love pointed to a virtual screening of Fawn, her hair done up nicely, tied together with a pink bow.

It seemed not even the other gods had noticed she was there.

"Hi dolls!" she said happily, and she slid Apollo a wink.

The god turned as red as a rose.

"Hey Fawn," he replied, fixing his hair with his outstretched hand.

Everyone turned away from the Iris-message.

"Ugh," Zeus spat.

"Aw!" Aphrodite said.

Artemis cleared her throat, and the room fell silent again. "I understand. Thank you for your honesty, Aria. But I still need another lieutenant. I have another person in mind."

Percy let out a sigh of relief.

"Thalia," Artemis said. "Daughter of Zeus. Will you join the Hunt?" Stunned silence filled the room. Annabeth smiled. She squeezed Thalia's hand and let it go, as if she'd been expecting this all along.

"I will," Thalia said firmly.

Zeus rose, his eyes full of concern. "My daughter, consider well –"

"Father," she said. "I will not turn sixteen tomorrow. I will never turn sixteen. I won't let this prophecy be mine. I stand with my sister Artemis. Kronos will never tempt me again."

She knelt before the goddess and began the words Aria remembered from Bianca's oath, that seemed like so long ago. "I pledge myself to the goddess Artemis. I turn my back on the company of men..."

Afterwards, Thalia did something that surprised everyone almost as much as the pledge. She came over to Percy, smiled and, in front of the whole assembly, gave the boy a hug.

The son of Poseidon blushed.

When she pulled away and gripped his shoulders, Percy said, "Um... aren't you supposed to not do that any more? Hug boys, I mean?"

"I'm honouring a friend," she corrected. "I must join the Hunt, Percy. I haven't known peace since... since Half-Blood Hill. I finally feel like I have a home. But you're a hero. You will be the one of the prophecy."

"Great," he muttered.

"I'm proud to be your friend."

Next, she hugged Annabeth, who was trying hard not to cry, the daughter of Athena sniffling at every given moment. Then she even hugged Grover, who looked ready to pass out, like somebody had just given him an all-you-can-eat enchilada coupon. Eventually, she came up to Aria.

"Why did you say no?" the daughter of Zeus asked.

The room suddenly became loud, each god and demigod chattering away. The only silent one was Aphrodite, who was staring at the girl in curiosity.

Aria hung her head. "I...I wouldn't be able to uphold the pledge."

Thalia gave her a quizzical look. "You mean staying away from boys?"

"You're making it seem like I'm some sort of man-whore."

Thalia let out a snort. "Sorry."

Aria gave her a side-hug. "Be careful, okay?"

"I will try my best."

Then Thalia went to stand by Artemis's side.

"Now for the Ophiotaurus," the goddess said.

"This boy is still dangerous," Dionysus warned. "The beast is a temptation to great power. Even if we spare the boy –"          

"No." Percy looked around at all the gods. "Please. Keep the Ophiotaurus safe. My dad can hide him under the sea somewhere, or keep him in an aquarium here in Olympus. But you have to protect him."            

"And why should we trust you?" rumbled Hephaestus.                

"I'm only fifteen," he said. "If this prophecy is about me, that's two more years."               

"Two years for Kronos to deceive you," Athena said. "Much can change in two years, my young hero."               

"Mother!" Annabeth said, exasperated.               

"It is only the truth, child. It is bad strategy to keep the animal alive. Or the boy."

Poseidon stood. "I will not have a sea creature destroyed if I can help it. And I can help it."

He held out his hand, and a trident appeared in it: a six-metre-long bronze shaft with three spear tips that shimmered with blue, watery light. "I will vouch for the boy, and the safety of the Ophiotaurus."        

"You won't take it under the sea!" Zeus stood suddenly. "I won't have that kind of bargaining chip in your possession."         

"Brother, please," Poseidon sighed.

Zeus's lightning bolt appeared in his hand, a shaft of electricity that filled the whole room with ozone storm smell.

"Fine," Poseidon said. "I will build an aquarium for the creature here. Hephaestus can help me. The creature will be safe. We shall protect it with all our powers. The boy will not betray us. I vouch for this on my honour."         

Zeus thought about this. "All in favour?"

To Aria's surprise, a lot of hands went up. Dionysus abstained. So did Ares and Athena. But everybody else...         

"We have a majority," Zeus decreed. "And so, since we will not be destroying these heroes... I imagine we should honour them. Let the triumph celebration begin!"

we There are parties, and then there are huge, major, blowout parties. And then there are Olympian parties.

The Nine Muses cranked up the tunes, and Aria realised the music was whatever you wanted it to be: the gods could listen to classical and the younger demigods heard hip-hop or whatever, and it was all the same soundtrack. No arguments. No fights to change the radio station. Just requests to crank it up.                                                                                  

Dionysus went around growing refreshment stands out of the ground, and a beautiful woman walked with him arm in arm – his wife, Ariadne. Dionysus looked happy for the first time. Nectar and ambrosia overflowed from golden fountains, and platters of mortal snack food crowded the banquet tables. Golden goblets filled with whatever drink you wanted. Grover trotted around with a full plate of tin cans and enchiladas, and his goblet was full of double-espresso latte, which he kept muttering over like an incantation: "Pan! Pan!"

Gods kept coming over to congratulate Aria. Thankfully, they had reduced themselves to human size so they didn't accidentally trample party goers under their feet. Sam stood beside her, a scowl etched permanently on his face. The sixteen year old boy looked pained to be there.

"When can we leave?" he growled under his breath, hands clasped behind his muscular back.

"Since when were you so moody?" Aria joked with a small smile, flicking the boy playfully on the shoulder. "Cheer up, buttercup. It's a party."

"I don't like parties."

Suddenly, Apollo came up from behind the duo.

"Sam," the god said distastefully. "Good to see you aren't dead."

Sam's eyes were that of daggers. "You look thrilled."

Her father turned away from the grimacing demigod.

"Jeez. He's a handful, isn't he?" he stage whispered to Aria, who cracked a smile.

"He's one of my best friends, dad," the girl said. "Don't be so harsh on him."

Apollo shrugged. "It's my inner dad. I can't help it."

Aria noticed Percy talking to Aphrodite. She took a step away from Sam and her father.

"I'll uh, see you later, dad," she said, waving goodbye to Apollo.

"What about me?" Sam asked, crossing his hands in front of him.

"Just wait here. I'll be back," Aria answered, shooting the boy a pitiful look.

Something overtook her steps, and soon enough, she was standing next to Percy.

"Hey," she greeted, and Aphrodite beamed in response.

"Why hello, gorgeous," the goddess said, taking Aria's hand in hers. "Has anyone ever told you that you're stunning?"

"Uhh, my friend Annabeth but-"

"But no boys?"

Percy grimaced, shifting uncomfortably.

Aria shook her head. "Unless the faceless man in my dreams counts."

She realised how unhinged that sounded out loud.

Aphrodite shot her a sorrowful look. "Oh, well. Just you wait. The time will come soon enough."

There was awkward tension for a moment before Aphrodite spoke again.

"So, who's the boy?" the goddess asked airily, pointing to the corner of the hall where Sam was standing.

Percy rolled his eyes.

"That's Sam," Aria answered, shooting the boy next to her a dirty look.

"How do you know him?" Aphrodite said, although, Aria guessed she already knew based off the look on her face.

"We're childhood best friends. We were at camp half-blood together a few years ago."

"He seems like a nice boy," the goddess said, and she tapped her finger on her nose. "Maybe he's the one?"

Percy let out a laugh.

"What's amusing, Perseus?" Aphrodite asked, and the son of Poseidon stopped laughing, a mischievous glint in his angry eyes.

"Oh, I'm sorry, you were being serious? About Sam being 'the one'?"

"What the fuck does that mean?" Aria asked furiously. Who was he to interfere with her love life?

He glared at her, and for the first time, the girl realised just how scary it was to be on his bad side. "You cannot seriously think that he's right for you? He's moody, he's rude, he doesn't know you like I do-"

As if Sam could hear them talking about him, he sauntered wordlessly behind Aria, the girl not knowing he was there.

"I knew Sam before I knew you!" she exclaimed angrily. Aphrodite hastily exited the scene. "He knows me better than anyone!"

"Oh, really?" Percy asked, raising an eyebrow, and an octave. "Seeing as Sam just arrived let's ask him a few questions then."

Aria quickly turned to see the demigod fuming behind her.

Oh great.

But Percy was on a roll. "Ask us a question, sunshine. If Sam knows you, he'll answer correctly."

Aria let out a small sigh. Boys, she thought to herself.

"Do I wear gold or silver?"

"Silver," Percy answered immediately, and Sam shot him a glare.

"She actually wears gold," the son of Hermes said with a smirk.

Aria hesitated for a moment. She looked down at the singular silver ring on her finger. She hid it in her pocket.

"I...I wear gold."

Percy stormed off.

camp notes!!

thoughts on sam

aria babe, when zoë said "remember who was there since the beginning" she did NOT mean this 😭

my apologies to the peria stans who thought they were getting fluff

the angst only grows from here

tehe

- gracie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

241K 8.8K 114
All's Fair in Love and War The Lightning Thief: Complete The Sea of Monsters: Complete The Titans Curse: Complete The Battle of the Labyrinth: Compl...
51.6K 2.4K 19
✧・゚: ✧・゚: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐁𝐘𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐇 :・゚✧:・゚✧ ✧・゚: ✧・゚: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐎𝐋𝐘𝐌𝐏𝐈𝐀𝐍 :・゚✧:・゚✧ "𝐎𝐡 𝐦𝐲, 𝐦𝐲, 𝐦𝐲. 𝐏�...
38.8K 1.2K 10
"ᴮᵃᵇʸ ˡᵉᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᵍᵃᵐᵉˢ ᵇᵉᵍⁱⁿ" ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴍɪʀᴀ ᴊᴀᴄᴋꜱᴏɴ ɪꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪꜱꜱɪɴɢ ᴘᴏᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴅᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ ᴏʀ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴀᴘᴏʟʟᴏ ʜᴀꜱ ꜰᴏᴜɴᴅ ʜɪꜱ ꜱᴏᴜʟᴍᴀᴛᴇ ɪɴ ᴘᴏꜱᴇɪᴅᴏɴ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ...
14.6K 664 12
"𝑖𝑡'𝑠 𝑢𝑝 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑒 𝑁𝑜 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑠𝑎𝑦 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑤𝑒 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒 𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑤ℎ𝑦 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑤𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑤𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑠? 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑛�...