The Secret Plotter

Oleh ZatroXis

๐‘ซ๐’–๐’๐’„๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’๐’๐’–๐’Ž ๐’Š๐’๐’†๐’™๐’‘๐’†๐’“๐’•๐’Š๐’” -_-_-_-_- "๐“˜๐“ฝ'๐“ผ ๐“ธ๐“ด๐“ช๐”‚, ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ'๐“ผ ๐“ธ... Lebih Banyak

Introduction
0| Mama, just Killed a Man.
0.05| Can't Wait to Tell This Story To my Grandchildren
1| Where the Wind Blows
2| Broken Crayons Still Colour
3| Raise your Words
4| *L'appel du vide*
5| *C'est la [fuckin'] vie*
6| The Taste of Power
7| Much Ado About Nothing
7.5| Child of War
9| The Three Musketeers
10| The Divine Comedy
11| Nessun Dorma
12| Va, pensiero

8| And Then There Were None

0 0 0
Oleh ZatroXis

*badump, beep, badump...beep*

"Is your name Mira Santiago?" Asked the investigator sitting opposite of Michelle.

"Yes." The system didn't pick up on the lie, but the reason for it might be on Michelle. Her hearth rate was a lot slower in colder areas and rooms like this...grey, cold... just like her cell back in H.Y.D.R.A. There were times when it was too cold and her snake instincts would made her hibernate. It was a real hassle.

"Were you employed to be a photographer?"

"Yes." Now this wasn't a lie and the system didn't announce that her heart beat quickened..., but this fucker of an investigator.

"Okey, take it of off her. She is somehow making her heart beat slower," jabbed the investigator. Michelle raised her eyebrow once again, "I beg you pardon?"

"Why were you at the ball?" questioned the interrogator again. The brunette in the handcuffs just had to laugh a bit.

"Why do you think I was at the ball?" She answered sarcastically, but there was no chance that Michelle would listen his bullshit more then for 3 hours, after that...Goodbye my lover~ Goodbye my friend...

"Answer the question," he insisted. Gosh, how it was starting to get on Michelle's nerves. Now when she thought about it, 3 hours was too much.

"To take photos..."

"Yeah? Why was the royal family endanger... huh?" Spatted that fucker in her face again. On the other hand Michelle was used to this, the behaviour of her former masters.

"Sir, I would kindly ask you to shove these accusations up your ass and to open your eyes while reading the report," Michelle defended herself, "because it wasn't me who was holding gun up to King's face. I am on your side, I even protected the prince...you horseface-." She finished, while trying to hold back all the hurtful statements and threats, that came to her mind.

"Is that so? You want to know my vers-."

"I don't care about your version, and I would like to use the right to an attorney," the cold stare she was giving him made him gulp, but he was used to it.

Mika~Mika... what about I give you a slight clue on who I am behind this mask

Tsk tsk Tsk...

"Fine by me, but before I call him, let's play a bit of chess~, you seem like you can play. Plus I can figure you out while we are at it..." there was a dangerous glint in his eyes, the one she recognised most immediately.

On the other hand Michelle had to facepalm herself (not visually). She looked the investigator up and down and nodded to his request. You assholes, what would I do wittout you...

...

Three soldier were behind the spy mirror, of course Michelle thanks to her vision could see them. Unfortunately, it wasn't applying to her hearing.

"What is he doing, why would he want to play a game of chess with her, if she is obviously guilty?" Asked John 'all brawls, no brains' Walker.

"She is not..." Bucky tried to reason with him, but with how storng headed John was, it was useless. "She saved my ass back there, hell- this woman actually saved all of our asses, including prince's one. Not to exhilirate, but he took quite a liking of her."

"Both of you stop. One way or another, she has skills, which means she is dangerous... if he can figure her out, that's only better for us," interfered Sam.

"Let's say, that I will play your game, but the rules are mine,"  the woman voiced her with quirked eyebrow.

"If you really~ want to figure me out that much, I don't want anyone behind the spy mirror,"  she triumphantly smirked. Her goal was going to be hard to accomplish, but luckily not impossible.

"You need to be shitting me! What happened the last time when we gave criminals the upper hand? Yeah, right, it didn't end well..." John grumbled and refused to leave the room.

Bucky and Sam were both reluctant to do so too, but they knew the urgency of this matter.

"She can't see us, she is just guessing, that we are here...," John desperately tried to come up with an excuse.

Meanwhile, one peculiar agent come into the interrogation room and put the chess board on the table. "Have fun~," he said and closed the door behind him.

^^^

His presence was low, like he wasn't a supermodel, but... Now, don't get me wrong, he has his charms and they worked nearly every time he needed to seduce someone, either men or women. Except for Michelle and Raff. On the other hand he never tried it on them, or to be more correct, he never tried it on Raff. With Michelle, they had their playful banter going every time he would see her. It was his way to show how deeply he cares for her. And he will always do.

She was always there for him, if he had s nightmare, and yes it was almost every night. When he needed someone to watch over him, Mika was there. In exchange for warmth, she would always play with his hair or massage his scalp, even though she lost a couple hours of sleep. He loved those moments. When she was with him all nightmares were scared away.

Unfortunately, Michelle was an early riser, so he nearly everytime woke up spooning Rafael. Thankfully, Rafael and him never talked about this for obvious reasons... Rafael was the type of guy, who always got his back. Yeah, and with my back, he always has a rifle on my head. Saying: 'your personality is ond of a dog, attention seeker.' 

He never meant it in a hurtful way, anyway he was right. On contrary to his siblings, he always had those mood swings. One moment, he was absolutely alright, everything was fine, birds were singing and sun was shining, and a second later he could start panicking about his not trimmed beard. He tried to speak with a psychologist about this, but it didn't take long for him to leave. That fucker never truly listened to me... After their sessions he was in a bad mood for weeks. With the enviroment they were brought up and trained mercilessly, it was easy to set him off. There were moments when a simple gaze would trigger his PTSD and trust me when I say... it was rough.

Now, now~, let's stop with our past. We have a plan to finish...

^^^

The moment the door closed Michelle stared at the board in front of her. Then she slowly looked up, and glared at her reflection. Not heeding my warning, fine... It's a pure guess-, but let's see~.

"Mr. Barnes, Mr. Wilson and Walker, please leave the room, if you want me to answer his question-."

The said men were alerted almost immediately after she spoke up. "Still not believing John?" jabbed Sam after giving his shoulder a pat and heading to door. John was truly taken aback, there was no way she knew who was behind the spy mirror.

And yes she didn't know, she had faith... not necessarily in God, but in her intuition. It was rarely wrong.

Bucky spared last glance at the brunette and followed Sam's action. John was left dumbfounded. It was going against his beliefs as a soldier and in the latest as an agent. He didn't get any orders from Val and he wasn't in the best terms with government. Another mistake and he will be definitely out of game. He heavily sighed and followed out nevertheless.

Michelle tried to spot any human temperature in the room behind the spy mirror again and was pleased with what she found.

Empty room.

Just how I like it...

"Now, that we are all alone, let's have some fun...," winked the 'investigator' and started  to play with his watch. He pulled keys from her handcuffs and handled it to her. "The CCTV cameras are out, we have 3 minutes till they notice," Raff glanced at door and smiled, "I've got some tools for you." Rafael reached to the chess board and opened it. Inside was a panel, with which she can create any tool and nanobots. GOD, I love nanotechnology, thought Michelle with heart-shaped eyes.

"Can you cook with this?" Rafael already knew the answer, "you have 2 minutes 17 seconds." Michelle stood up and started to look through the spy mirror.

"Hmm...," she started knocking around, if there was any chance that the glass was cracked already.

"Laminated glass is rarely breakable," commented Raff, while he didn't even bother to stand up and help her.

"Than... if we can't go through~, shall we go around?" She talked to herself and Raff just nodded, before he had more time to think this through. Michelle had already started to work, now knocking around tha wall. She was knocking on the wall like maniac, until she heard the sound she wanted. Hollow sound, to be correct.

Only then Raffael realised what she wanted to do. "You know, we should do it as subtly as possible."

"I'm...very much aware~," she sang and waltzed her way to sit on the seat opposite of him. "Now, now... brother dearest~ Do you have my suit?"

Rafael just sighed and handled her the rings. She joyously took them and put them on her middle fingers on both hands. She always loved the feeling od electricity when she put them on.

After overcoming her small 'orgasmic' moment, she started to write something inside the device.

VIBRANIUM.

And the tool started it's work. The metal was strong and she had a pleasure to know it's powers. She had actually got into Wakandian system and somehow she managed to avoid getting caught.

Michelle found a few files that were really useful for her missions. Vibranium is weak against electricity. She smirked at the thought. If enough electricity is applied against the vibranium it will explode.

The blast won't be enough to wipe this whole building away, but it will definitely make a mess.

"1 minute and 28 seconds... Don't get us caught, Uraš will not be able to free us all alone," announced Michelle's very useful and optimistic brother.

The device stopped and Michelle's raised her eyebrows at her brother. "You said something~... I haven't heard anything through the sound of seagulls," she taunted her brother.

She took it and went to the wall she was previously playing with. The chunck of vibranium in her hand, she turned and said: "Let's get the party started."

...

"How long is this going to take? Hmm?"  Taunted John once again. If in a universe was only one gun, with only one bullet, Bucky would shoot him twice. The sheer amount of patience one has to have with John is unimaginable. As patient and as calm Bucky seemed, it was definitely 75% less.

They only moved from the spy room to a hallway and John was freaking out, just like he did with Carli and Sam. Bucky just hoped that this time John wouldn't lose his grip.

‐‐‐‐‐

I am back with the second act. Damn it took me som time, but from this point it will get better ad better.

More Bucky x Mika stuff

With love, Autor-san.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

4K 107 24
๐‚๐‡๐‘๐ˆ๐’๐“๐Œ๐€๐’ ๐ˆ๐’ ๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐€๐‘๐Ž๐”๐๐ƒ๐ŸŒŒ หš๏ฝฅ๏พŸ/ โeverybody wants a happy ending, right?โž / [ ๐Œ๐€๐‘๐•๐„๐‹ ] โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”เผปโœงเผบโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”“ โ–ธ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ ๐œ๐ก...
114K 2.7K 22
18+ Readers ONLY please! Being burned by the man I loved and thought I was going to spend my life with was without a doubt one of the hardest times i...
33.7K 1.1K 30
"แดต สทแตƒหข สทแตƒสณโฟแต‰แตˆ แตƒแต‡แต’แต˜แต— สธแต’แต˜ แต‡แต‰แถ แต’สณแต‰ แดต แต‰แต›แต‰โฟ แตโฟแต‰สท สธแต’แต˜สณ โฟแตƒแตแต‰. แดต แต—สฐแต’แต˜แตสฐแต— แดต สทแตƒหข แตแต’โฑโฟแต แต—แต’ สฐแตƒแต—แต‰ สธแต’แต˜, สธแต’แต˜ หขแต’แต˜โฟแตˆแต‰แตˆ แตƒโฟโฟแต’สธโฑโฟแต แตƒโฟแตˆ แตˆโฑแถ แถ โฑแถœแต˜หกแต—. แดผโฟหกสธ สทแต’แต˜หกแตˆ แดต หขแต’แต’โฟ สณแต‰แตƒหกโฑแถป...
3.2K 296 18
{completed} โYou've heard him scream before. Hurt or scared didn't matter, his screams always sounded the same. But this time, they're worse. They're...