Heartless Love

By _arywryts_

'Cold love is like a winter night without stars-Dark and unforgiving.' Yudhishthir × Ruhi S... More

Introduction
Asthetics and edits
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
important!
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
epilogue
bonus chapter 1
book 2 of Mafia series

Chapter 35

21.3K 1.4K 65
By _arywryts_

Sorry for the delay. When I was going to publish the chapter, I by mistake deleted it yesterday. I typed it again in morning.
Copy ki jagah cut press kar diya 🤕.

I am not making any excuse. I am really sorry.
If you follow me on Instagram, and if you have seen my reels, then you will get to know that I played with all of you 😉.

"Didi, didi.." Ahaan's voice fell in my ears and I snapped out of thoughts and looked at the gun in my hands. I was too stunned to even react. He and Vardhan knelt down in front of me and I looked at him.

At first I saw relief in his eyes and then confusion in his eyes. I gulped and stood up. My hands shivered as I passed the gun towards him.

"Are you okay?" He hugged me after he handed the gun to Vardhan, who securely placed it in a plastic zip pouch.

"I am fine." I could clearly hear his heart beating wild. My baby brother really loves me a lot.

"How did all this happen?" He asked me and I took a deep breath before detaching myself from him and answered ,"I don't know what happened. I sprayed chloroform on their faces and suddenly one of them by mistake fired a bullet upwards and the gun fell in my hands when they fainted. I don't remember anything else."

I looked at the three scary bulky men, laying unconscious on the ground. They were just doing their job and nothing else, but their job was a threat to my secret.  Because I don't want to let Yudhishthir know my identity yet.

Ahaan helped me to stand up and I held his hands tightly in mine and said,"Promise me Ahaan, you won't hurt them. After our mission is completed we are going to let them go safely."

Vardhan Snickered and Ahaan kept quiet for a few seconds as he stared at the unconscious men in front of me and then he spoke ,"For you I am ready. Or else...."

"You would have killed them?" This time not my hands but my heart trembled at his words. He shook his head frantically and covered up for himself ,"No...no.. I mean I would never have killed them but I would never have let them go back to their boss again."

"Don't hate your brother-in-law this much. He is my husband. I know he is very introverted and scary but trust me he cares for me. A little bit." Ahaan clicked his tongue at my words and teased me ,"You are in love."

"I don't love him." I glared at Ahaan.

"You do." He shrugged his shoulders and bent down. He pulled out a packet from his pocket, which had a few syringes in it. He injected something inside their bodies and stood up while dusting his hands,"They won't wake up for almost thirty hours from now. Till then call a few of our friends Vardhan and ask them to take care of them."

"Now?" My question lingered in the air as I completed it,"What will happen now? Yudhishthir will surely snap out on Alex and his anger is uncontrollable. He will not let go of Alex this easily. I even troubled Alex."

A wave of guilt washed over me and I looked down.

"Don't worry. Nothing will happen." Vardhan said and continued,"I think that you should drop Ruhi didi back at the mansion, Ahaan. Till then I will take care of all this."

Ahaan nodded and held my hand. He pulled me with him and I quietly followed him.

"Don't feel guilty didi. You did nothing wrong, and if something unusual happens then contact me." I gave him a small smile and the guard opened the car door for me.

I entered inside and saw Abhay bhaiya pacing around. He looked disturbed.

"Abhay bhaiya." I called him and he took a deep breath as he walked towards me with long steps,"Thank God Bhabhi, you returned or else Yudhishthir bhaiya would have killed me. By the way where is your phone and why is it switched off and where were you?"

He bombarded all of his questions in a go and I answered him ,"I am really sorry bhaiya. My phone's battery went off and I was with Ahaan. We were at one of dad's new cafes, which is going to open soon."

"And who told you to go there?" I flinched at Yudhishthir's dangerous and cold voice. He was standing at the entrance of the mansion.

"I don't think that I need your permission to go out with my brother or family." I snapped back at him and he gave me a bone chilling look, which made me shiver internally.

Yudhishthir held my hand harshly and walked towards our room. His hold was very tight and was hurting me ,"It's hurting me Yudhishthir."

I tried to free myself from his grip but failed miserably. Tears accumulated in my eyes and I tried to rebel but he was so consumed in his anger that he forgot that I was also a human not a doll, whom he was manhandling.

He threw me on the bed and my hand twisted a bit making me hiss in pain. He closed the door with a loud thud and he opened his coat and threw it on the couch.

I sat down on the bed and he looked at me with those scary eyes of him. That honey brown shade, which I have always wished to have.

"I..."

"SHUT UP." I shifted my position and tears spilled out my eyes continuously. I was wrong when I told Ahaan that Yudhishthir is not bad, actually he is the worst. He sat in front of me and harshly grabbed my jaw,"You should have told me that you are going with Ahaan. But no, you love hiding things from me Ruhi. "

He voice was at its lowest decibel and was not sweet but was cruel and dangerous. His angry eyes were boring holes at me.

I swear that guilt that I was experiencing a few minutes ago faded away. I thought that I did wrong by kidnapping his men but no I was right. He deserves to fail this time, I won't let win. I will prove to him that I am not a weak doll, who always needs to be protected.

"I will never tell you anything. Just keep on wishing that I will submit myself to you. But I won't, you cannot behave like this with me. Your inhuman behaviour is not justified." But why was I having an urge to hug him after slapping him?

He let out a sinister laugh and said ,"This behaviour is inhuman? No darling this is the sweetest behaviour of mine when I deal with someone in anger. Just wish that you don't experience the INHUMAN BEHAVIOUR of mine."

He left my jaw harshly and I won't lie it was hurting like hell. He was way too harsh. His actions, his words and his expressions also. He gave me a last look and went to the washroom. His favourite place.

I wiped off my tears harshly with my arms and covered myself with the sheets. I bit my lips to control the sounds of my cries from escaping through my mouth. My tears were not stopping and at that time I wanted someone to console me.

But soon sleep consumed me.

"Ugggg..." A groan left from my mouth and I turned my side. My eyes fluttered open and my husband's face came in front of me. I stared at his handsome face but suddenly last day's events flashed in front of my eyes and I stood up from the bed.

It was seven in the morning and I had to visit my office. Something important had come up and my attention was required.
After taking a good long bath I felt fresh and I entered inside the closet and saw my husband buttoning his shirt. He might have taken a bath in his study's washroom.

I ignored him and got ready.

"Have your breakfast Ruhi." Mumma stopped me but I politely denied her ,"Mumma I have something important to take care of. I will have something from outside." She nodded and kissed my cheeks.

"Hi guys." My team looked at me and Shifa gave me a side hug. They tried to act cool but I could sense the tension in the air.

"What happened?" I asked them and took a bite of my burger after settling my things on the table.

"Easters want to collaborate with us for the upcoming event." My eyes widened at their words and I stared at them in disbelief. "Actually Rathore enterprises want to take over us."

I will kill you Yudhishthir.

"But why?" I questioned them.

"They want us to sell our designs to them for ten crores and...."

"What the fuck?"
I shook my head in disbelief and said ,"Rishi and Kiara have officially lost their minds." I clapped my hands at my words and continued,"They need to see a doctor."

"They have signed a deal with your husband Ruhi. That's what is giving them the guts to challenge us." Shifa said and I huffed at the mention of my husband.

"What can we do next?" I asked them and all of them gave me a look full of disbelief. I rolled my eyes and started checking out our latest designs.

"This one is too simple for a wedding outfit, just make a few changes in it." I turned my tablet towards them and they nodded. But still they were glancing at me and I knew what they wanted. "You all want me to meet Yudhishthir?"

"Yes." They replied in unison making me glare at them. Shifa held my hand and suggested,"Of course we know that Singhania's are with us but that's your husband Ruhi, the great Yudhishthir Rathore. His approach and power is something else. We have enough support from Singhania groups but if Yudhishthir will stop helping Easter then we will become unstoppable."

"Great then, I will meet Mr. Yudhishthir Rathore but remember that we won't be taking any help from him." I said and turned towards my PA,"Contact Rathore's and schedule an appointment for me with Yudhishthir."

All of these girls present here drool over my husband's bank balance and looks. I am aware about their crushes on my husband and I have even heard them talking about him.

'I wish I could have gotten married to Yudhishthir Rathore. He is so handsome.'

'Look at the way he walks and oh my god I wish I could just order one Yudhishthir for myself.'

'He is rich as fuck. Can't he just give me a percent of his total net worth.'

'Ruhi ma'am won in her life. She is so lucky, first a rich father and then a rich husband with handsome looks and he would be so good in bed.'

Those were their remarks.

I rolled my eyes when I remembered their conversation and stood up. "Just concentrate on your work not on people or how good they are in bed." Shifa made a confused face and those girls looked down.

After collecting my tablet, Shifa and I marched outside and stood near my car.

"I will accompany you and by the way what was that bed thing?" She asked and we both settled inside the car. "They were discussing Yudhishthir's looks, his bank balance and how good he would be in the bed."

Shifa let out a small laugh and teased me,"Yeah, then tell me how's your sex life?"

I gave her a side eye and she sniffed her laughter and mumbled a small apology.
"Well your husband will be surprised to see you." She butted and I sighed.

"His reaction would be worth watching Shifa but I am afraid of his actions." I collected my things and the chauffeur opened the car door for us.

"Be confident and calm." She tried to give me a boost and I smiled in return.

"I have a meeting with your boss." I tapped my heels on the floor and his PA was surprised when she saw me. "Sir is already waiting for you." She somehow managed to speak and I gave her a smile.

I entered inside his office and saw him standing with his back towards me. I took a deep breath and said,
"Nice to meet you Mr. Rathore.
Myself Ruhi Yudhishthir Rathore, the CEO of Arcane Apparels."

He slowly turned towards me with shocked expressions and I smirked at him. He looked way too stunned. He never expected me to be the CEO of Arcane Apparels. I smiled and walked towards his direction but I slipped and a small scream left from my mouth making my eyes open wide and I sat down on the bed with a jerk.

I was having a dream.

I looked outside the window and it was all dark outside. My heartbeat was escalating and my breathing was harsh. I sipped water from my water bottle and started thinking about the dream.

'My dream was quite contradicting.'

My thought chain broke and my stomach grumbled in hunger. I didn't have lunch and dinner. I stood up and when I glanced at Yudhishthir's side, it was empty making me surprised.

•°°°°-------°°°°•
Next update after 350+ votes. And don't forget to comment.
------------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

298K 17.8K 70
𝙻𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚕 𝙻𝚎𝚐𝚊𝚌𝚢 𝚂𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜 #1 𝚁𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚎'𝚜 𝙾𝚋𝚜𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚃𝚊𝚕𝚎 𝙾𝚏 𝙰𝚛𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚎 (𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚄𝚗𝚏𝚘𝚕...
1.2M 55K 38
Ishita Gupta is a Delhi based college going girl who is very shy and timid in nature. She is very much loved by her family and her best friend whom s...
34.3K 1.2K 28
The Betrayal series #1 ♡ - 🥀 - ♡ Yuvraj : Yuvraj Singh Rathore never breaks his promises. Ruhaani : ...
591K 19.4K 42
𝙄𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙖𝙣 𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚 [𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗱] 𝘙𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘸𝘢�...