LILITH | DEAN WINCHESTER [ ✓ ]

By strxapose

LILITH ━━ ❛ LOOK AT ME MOM! YOU MUST BE SO PROUD OF THE WOMAN YOU RAISED ❜ supernatural ─⊹⊱ season one ↺ se... More

LILITH: THE WOMAN OF THE NIGHT
SEASON ONE
01. the seal from another world
02. let's get in trouble
03. the old maud
04. a talk with sam
05. the bar
06. breaking point
07. crazy people
08. bobby singer
09. discontrol
10. hunters
11. devil's trap
sam's special
SEASON TWO
12. you are my best friend
13. crybaby
14. moonlight kiss
15. you're a witch lilith
16. coven
17. my life so far
18. one week with dean
19. first mision
20. dorian monsietti
21. all hell breaks loose
regina's special
SEASON THREE
22. figther
23. mommy
24. goodbye for a while
25. witches witches and confessions
26. who's that girl?
27. inside her mind
28. my twenty one halloween
29. my kind of christmas
30. just in bello
31. the attempt before the storm
32. and i've hurt myself
dean's special
SEASON FOUR
33. after
33. two faces
34. woman
35. the powerpuff girl
36. hell
37. i lost a friend
38. lazarus rising (cry by my side)
39. fake smile
41. queen of hell
42. skinny little bitch
dean special: caretaker
43. arduenn v. winchester
44. judas is the demon i cling to

40. love story

35 0 0
By strxapose

◖𓈈﹗ ﹙ forthy ﹚
❛ ▬▬ LOVE STORY. . . ❜

Judas had taken her out of bed when the sky still had stars shining and the great natural satellite began its gradual disappearance. In the warmth of the bed, she was leaving behind a boyfriend who needed her and had made her the promise to greet him with a kiss in the morning, remembering the words she had uttered so carelessly for hours. Lilith was immersed in infatuation rooted in weakness. Dorian had shown her his most fragile and vulnerable side; he needed a girlfriend who would be there to remind him that he was loved, and that was something Lilith identified with: she fell in love with the love they professed to her. The words and gestures, the kisses in front of everyone, and the fierce and shameless touching. Maybe she didn't love him then, and maybe she didn't love him now, she didn't know, and there was little reflection she gave; but the only thing she felt real had been the 'I love you unconditionally' expressed by Dorian over and over again, like Mom loved her, unconditionally. Absolute, forever, no matter what she did, Dorian would love her. Lilith needed him and she told him over and over again; she hoped they were enough for him to never forget because her journey was going to be tumultuous.

They appeared in the study hall of hell. A cordial hello was all that came out of her lips, as if she had forgotten the intimate contact they had. She observed, seeking answers; her black eyes were distracted and alert, her hand firmly holding a shiny silver dagger. It was the first time she had seen it.

"Are you not going to tell me what is happening?" the woman asked. The queen of hell wasn't expecting her with her hands behind her back and her pearly hair falling down her back. "Definitely something happened, didn't it? Dean, right?" she teased playfully.

"Yes, we had a horrible night. An angel entered without permission and took him, killing a dozen demons. A stir has arisen; the demons expect security," Judas became nervous when problems attacked the queen of hell; she was a loyal right hand. That was the feeling she perceived, contrasting with the legend of her name. "There is not much we can do against them; we have few of these," she showed the dagger she was holding. "It's an angel's sword, it's one of the few weapons that can kill angels."

"Where can I get one?"

Judas handed it to her carefully, as if it were one of the most important objects. It wasn't heavy. Lilith had had frail hands lately and had lost a lot of strength over the past half year, and such simple things seemed heavy to her, but the dagger was light and firm, made of a material similar to metal and, at the same time, different; it was extremely sharp and had a triangular blade.

"From the angels, they have them. God gives one to each angel when they are created. Lilith has stolen some from the angels she has been killing."

"Would that kill Uriel?" The woman returned the weapon, although she would have liked to be its owner.

"And the rest of the angels," added a second voice.

Suddenly, the queen of hell had appeared before her eyes. She carried an air that differed from the tranquility that emanated from the image of a wise woman teaching her eloquent apprentice; on that day, she wore an imposing dress, made of heavy white fabric, more robust and with a corset made of metal, like armor that protected her up to the neck. Lilith Arduenn felt a hot eruption hit her cheeks, and she felt sick to her stomach; an armor that protected the queen.

"Do you know why an angel rescued Dean? Why him? And why didn't you tell me about that option?"

The queen approached the witch, dragging her heavy dress, an angel's sword hidden among the folds. She took Lilith's hand and said, "Today I want you to learn a little history, Judas, please leave us alone."

Judas nodded slightly and disappeared.

"If I told you that an angel can take a soul out of hell, how exactly would you go about contacting one and getting them to obey your orders when you've been begging to be killed and they ignore you?" she said severely. The girl closed her mouth without knowing how to defend herself. "God ordered Dean to be released; they have a job for him. I'm not wearing this armor for nothing; the angels came out of the gates of his palace, invaded my territory, killed my inhabitants, and are waiting to cut off my head. God has announced war."

The queen was very calm for the clamor of war.

"And what is going to happen now? Are heaven and hell going to fight to the death? Are you going to send an army? I don't have all the damn pearls yet..."

"You were studying political science, right?" She interrupted. The young witch nodded. "Then wars shouldn't terrify you, who makes wars and how they are fought. Nothing has changed since the beginning of life; we continue to fight like animals, only with better technology and magic. Heaven and hell cannot coexist without one being condemned, and the realm of hell has always been trampled by the angels. I'll tell you more after you see my memories."

She didn't have the chance to think clearly about what was happening around her and how the war was escalating to a state of certainty, to the present time, and she had taken a place in the hell troops. She was as scared as a soldier arriving on the battlefield for the first time, and her nightmares became real. The queen pushed her to sit on the floor, with her legs crossed, held her hands very tightly, and whispered a spell that made the walls of the hall rumble. A second later, they were in a different place.

"Welcome to paradise," said Lilith, taking a step forward, returning to her usual posture: hands behind her back, head held high, and an unfathomable serenity; a delightful breeze shook her long platinum hair.

Paradise was much more than she could imagine, much more than hundreds of artists expressed on their canvases and writers in words. It was a feeling of peace, of protection, as if there were a huge bubble preventing evil from entering. The enchanting views could bewitch the eyes of a simple human like a shot of heroin. Lilith knew of both worlds, and the addiction professed by paradise grew stronger with each step she took, immersed in perfection. It was an idyllic, beautiful, and free world: those were her primal thoughts. Paradise was like planet Earth, humans under the vast sky, only that a celestial castle could be seen; surely it was the closest thing she would ever be to God. There in heaven, the lord's home grew among the clouds, adopting nature to build abstract structures that in medieval times would be called castles with their towers, domes, and walls; it gave her the feeling of being made of light, and everything was a simple reflection, very bright lights and others dying, pieces of clouds and sky.

"I spent most of the day as far away from Adam as possible," they began to walk in a straight line. "I woke up early so he couldn't know which way I had escaped. Eden was a prison, a limited terrain."

The fact that she was visiting a part of human history that few had had access to made her tremble. Lilith Arduenn was not a traditional demon; she had come a long way to be different. She was a hybrid, half witch, half demon, and she wasn't sure how to take advantage of her luck. She wanted to run and be a fly on the wall, but that was not possible; she had to listen carefully to the story Lilith was telling her.

"Was there anything beyond?" Lilith asked with great curiosity, only seeing a savannah overturned with a realistic tint, taken from her own planet, marking the difference between Eden and beyond: Eden was bright, magical, and colorful, while beyond was dull, opaque, and dry.

"Freedom," declared the queen. "Look, I have arrived."

Among the tree trunks and growing underbrush, ran a naked girl, the first human in her youthful time with large eyes full of excitement and a smile about to burst. She had climbed onto a tree trunk that fell like a seat, camouflaged among the enormous leaves and remained there.

"What are you doing?" she asked her current version about her old self.

"Waiting to see the animals. Every day I climbed up there and watched animals eat from the grass, birds soar through the sky, and rodents escape from saber-toothed cats... You look confused," she said, seeing her companion frowning in thought. "Historians called this time the Pliocene. God saw creatures walking on two legs and thought it was an amazing idea to create a better creature, so He made me and Adam, more beautiful and more intelligent."

"I-" Lilith was traversing a confusion born of history and science mixed with the supernatural and God's creation. "I don't understand, did God create those animals in this time or are they an evolution?"

"It's very complicated to understand God's creation, and few have the privilege of knowing Him intimately to know what His desires were. God created the origin of the universe, and unintentionally, He created nature and science. When I was created, God had already made a bunch of creatures, and all those extinctions had occurred; I even found bones of what they called dinosaurs myself. Lucifer had said that before the creation of humans, God had locked Himself underground for millions of years, trying to create the next big thing, while above, evolution continued its natural course."

She was left speechless, nothing she could say could express what she felt being knowledgeable about the history of the universe, about such an important piece for all humans. How many would do anything to change places? And how many others would start to doubt, judge, and say that it was a lie! Sam would love to know! Her heart squeezed. Sam and she weren't friends like before. She couldn't tell him what she knew without first confessing her close relationship with the queen of hell. But... she would really like to talk to Sam about all this; he liked that kind of conversation that went off on tangents and ended up talking about philosophy. Sam knew a lot about everything, and Lilith knew a lot about numbers to support her theories.

"I knew the other side was dangerous," the queen continued, approaching the edge with the melancholy of the past. "They would have eaten me alive. I didn't care about the danger; I was never afraid, and what I wanted was more important than my own life. That girl didn't know death," she pointed to her young version still on the branch. "She only knew that if you suffered a lot of pain and bled out, you were done for. She hadn't seen any creature recover after being torn apart; and I didn't care, I wanted to run through those lands, just for a little while. So I tried: I threw branches to open the protective field, I did it with my hands and ended up fainting. Every day I ran here and threw branches... Until one day, Lucifer arrived."

One of the most important creatures in history had landed in that stretch of Eden. The archangel flapped bright white wings, illuminated by a light as beautiful as the sun itself. His wings were tall and wide and originated from a human body, like Lilith's, with dark skin, no hair on the whole body, and only a mark, like a grotesque scar, cutting the left eye in half.

"That was the first time I saw an angel manifesting before me. I didn't even know anything about the castle in the sky, or the waves of light that sometimes sniffed around Eden or God. I didn't know anything until Lucifer told me the truth," Lucifer began emitting a horrifying sound that deafened her ears, like a very loud horn. "Yes... it was hard for us to understand each other; he spoke Enochian, and I made up a language of signs and guttural sounds, but eventually, we managed to understand each other, I taught him my language."

Time had passed, day and night, a new memory; Lilith Arduenn listened very attentively without missing a single detail, fascinated by knowing everything. The queen took a step back, leaving the stage for her younger version and Lucifer.

"Lilit," the girl said, barely opening her mouth and in a pronunciation that didn't even sound accented; in primitive language. She approached the edge and threw a branch. "A-nim a," she pointed insistently to the other side.

The archangel hesitated for a moment, and his body language showed superior intelligence, typical of Homo sapiens sapiens. She could analyze that there was a greater understanding of danger and, she supposed, orders from God to protect human creation from predators. However, it was of little use because Lucifer opened a hole through which Lilith ran out, and Lucifer followed her.

Both Liliths crossed the gap and continued the path of footprints left by Lucifer's wings lifting the earth.

"I thought Lucifer would be different," confessed Arduenn, with a gaze fixed on the ancestral creatures, a journey into the past that any prehistory fan would adore... Sam would love it, he loved history.

"What did you have in mind?"

"I thought he would try to kill you as soon as he saw you."

The queen laughed. "That's exactly what he was trying to do. Lucifer was a beautiful creature," she said, approaching the man's figure. "He was acting like a spoiled child at first; he just wanted to show God that his creation was just like the rest of the creatures, some scabby and selfish animals. He wanted her to come out and be eaten by a beast so God would forget about humans, but he saved me."

For a moment, she forgot about mythical creatures, and her interest was turned to the planet's history five million years ago when the beasts that walked the earth were huge and beginning to resemble their contemporary counterparts. A herd of elephants marched along the edge of a lake to drink. Wow! Half a leg measured the same as her one meter and seventy-centimeter body. Huge beasts. Lilith saw a leopard-like animal descend from a tree, also as large as her and with two terrifying saber teeth. The beast ran at full speed towards the girl, ready to devour her. However, the moment never came. The archangel covered the human with his wings and threw the animal into the air with a hand movement. He caught the human's body in his arms and flew back to Eden.

"Since that day, Lucifer accompanied me to the other side and saw the animals up close, caressed them, and could spend hours watching them live their lives. Lucifer stayed with me from sunrise to moonrise. It was just the two of us enjoying each other's company."

"And what did God think?"

The memories showed the hours of coexistence between Lucifer and Lilith. The first woman ran on the African savannah, appropriating the freedom of movement of the wind, the maximum spl

endor seen from the purity of contemporary vision: she ran naked and free in the busiest place. Some animals ignored her, and others tried to hunt her, failing. She had an angel on her shoulders watching over her, and he was enthralled; in the celestial face, the same emotions that the witch felt watching the situation were found. She wanted to know much more and stay there for hours. She wanted to see them fall in love and rebel against God. She wanted to see the war with heaven and Lucifer's fall. She wanted to see God and heaven. She wanted to be in the castle, and she wanted to be with her mother. Lilith Arduenn felt the same way as Lucifer looking at the human, totally eclipsed.

"God didn't say anything, I suppose he thought that getting to know humans would calm Lucifer's anger."

"But it didn't."

"For several years, God allowed my relationship with Lucifer. He wasn't angry about my sexual preferences and my daring to escape to the other world. God was allowing His favorite son's whim. We were happy and saw the whole world, from north to south. Many animals and flowers. But... you know, everything can't be perfect. I was human and aging. Lucifer healed me and went unnoticed until I still looked the same and Adam was forty. God became furious: Lucifer was "ruining" His creation. So He made Eve from Adam's rib to be just like him and not like me."

In Eden, there was another human sharing paradise. She was slimmer and taller, with cinnamon skin that shone under the sun and was full of freckles. Her hair was brown and wavy, falling long and hiding part of her face with round proportions. Her hazel eyes sank above grotesque lips. She and Adam copulated next to a grove. The man's skin, dark as coal, had soaked with sweat and shook with every thrust; Such an animalistic act made Lilith remember that that's what they were: animals.

"And then what happened to you?"

"Lucifer and I thought I was free. God had created another human to fulfill my role in offspring, and now I could go with Lucifer forever." Lucifer carried Lilith in his arms, rising through the skies and disappearing among the clouds; another memory showed the couple dozing off by the ocean, cuddled in the sand. The archangel's wings enveloped the human body, like a shell. "He was my everything. Lucifer made me very happy by giving me the freedom to live my life as I wanted. He took care of me and loved me, and I loved him unconditionally. I still do; my love for him never stopped."

The same whistle from before deafened Lilith Arduenn's ears. From the night sky descended a person beating dark wings, so imperious that it obscured the starlight, larger than Lucifer's.

"Who is that?" Arduenn asked. The person had the body of a tall, corpulent woman, with a face like the sculpture of a chubby cherub with cheeks like two tennis balls and hair the color of clouds, and she couldn't help but notice her sharp teeth.

"Michael, Lucifer's older brother."

"What is happening?!" Arduenn shouted, covering her ears. "What are they saying?"

"I wasn't to the liking of the archangels. They said I was corrupting Lucifer, turning him into a human, making him feel, and they didn't like that at all. They considered themselves superior to humans, they had a role to fulfill, and Lucifer was getting away with his "toy," and the solution they planned was to kill me."

Lilith Arduenn watched worriedly the fight that had broken out between the archangels, suffering for the safety of the inexperienced human. Emotions flourished as if she were reading the last Harry Potter book for the second time; even knowing the outcome, she cried for the deaths. Lucifer lunged at his brother, burying him in the sand. For a moment, they disappeared, and the sand particles filled the air. The whistle grew louder. Michael flew to the sky, and from the wind his wings made, the trees bent, and the sea waves grew. The archangels fought without stopping to see the havoc they were causing, and it affected the human, the sand covering her whole body, swallowing her, and the whistle was unbearable, dangerous for the human ear. Lilith couldn't bear the pain and fell: bleeding ears, staining the sand.

In the sky, Lucifer stopped upon seeing his beloved dying and returned to earth. The whistle turned into silence. The archangel wrapped the human's body in his arms and carried her away, soaring through the sky.

"Lucifer managed to heal me in time, before I lost my soul," a tear split the queen's face in half. "The attempts became constant, my life was in danger. Lucifer couldn't leave me alone for a second, or someone would come to try to kill me. Every day he fought with his brothers; he kept me hidden inside a cave. They would never let us be free: neither of us. Lucifer went to God on his knees to make me an archangel, and He said he wouldn't do it; then he went to ask Him to make me an angel, and He said he wouldn't do it; then he went to ask Him to make him a human, and He said he wouldn't do it. He was very angry; it was unfair."

The queen had called for silence, a very long one observing the archangel Michael disappear.

"And what happened next?" Lilith asked, insisting.

"He made me a demon," she declared. "But that's another story for tomorrow, the birth of demons and the war with heaven will overwhelm you. I'm feeling problems in hell."

She wanted to tell her that she was delighted to continue listening to her story; however, they returned to the hall. The queen stood up immediately, and that frightened her. She couldn't hear anything behind the walls, there were no screams or tremors, but the queen had changed her demeanor to one that foretold danger: she had positioned herself in front of the young witch, protecting her, and had drawn the angel's sword from her dress.

"My queen," Judas appeared in the middle of the hall covered in blood. "The angels entered again," her eyes became watery. "They killed Carlos and said they wanted a meeting with you to reach an agreement."

Queen Lilith lowered her distraught head, wiped away a tear, and recomposed the demeanor of an indestructible queen, patient, with her back straight and her chin held high; she looked like a medieval queen, from a fantastic world with dragons and long winters.

"Where do these chickens want a meeting?"

"At the gates of heaven. It doesn't seem safe at all."

"A trap?" Lilith Arduenn spoke timidly and, at the same time, encouraged to participate.

"Most likely," the queen said. "When?"

"They said tomorrow."

"Arrange a meeting with the entire council," she ordered. "Don't do it in the chamber of hell, somewhere else on earth." Judas nodded and disappeared. "Lilith, I want you to be at the meeting with heaven. Would you like that?"

"Why me?"

"You need to see it for yourself: the angels don't care about ending humanity."

📬!▬ author's note

AAAAAAAAAH THE TWO LILITHS ARE THE DUO!!!!

i'm loving every chapter and i can't wait for you to read what i have in store.

vote and comment, it costs you nothing <3 do you like this version of the demon lilith???

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.1K 3.4K 40
❝𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞𝐧. 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐭, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐞�...
116K 3.1K 31
⋆ DISCONTINUED ⋆ Exactly what the title says. ⋆ Disclaimer: These stories are all from over two years ago, and my writing has much improved and chan...
689 7 7
Hello! I'm in a writing rut and always find joy and creativity in writing about my favorite fandoms. Mine just so happens to Supernatural. Expect one...
210K 3.2K 47
ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ sᴜᴘᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴀʟ? ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀs. ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴀ ғᴀɴᴛɪᴄʏ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴀɴɢᴇʟs... ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ... "ᴅʀɪᴠᴇʀ ᴘɪᴄᴋs ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴜsɪᴄ...